Reunion, love birds and meeting with a stranger!

New Challenges Come in One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- "I don't think so" Yoona's eyes saddened and she lowered her head. You were trying really hard to stop yourself from laughing. You decided to not any longer, so you added "... I know that" Yoona raised her head again and she looked at you questioningly. You burst out laughing and nodded your head in your right, while looking at something behind her. She frowned and turned her head in the showed direction. Her face changed drastically! Her eyes turned from narrowed to shockingly open and then to delicately open, as she got herself the lovely smile eyes. Her cheeks turned into light shade of pink and her lips turned into a wide smile.
- "Did I save a country in my previous life?" She murmured to herself and you burst out laughing again, that time gaining an attention from two people, who were walking not that far away from you.
- "Hyung! Look!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- "Hi~ We have met earlier, right?" The tallest one of them asked with a wide smile. You looked at your friend and chuckled lightly.
- "Yes, you are Chanyeol, aren't you?" You smiled towards him and he happily nodded his head.
- "And your name is...?"
- "I'm Nara, Kim Nara" You answered and then looked at your friend "And this is Yoona, Im Yoona" She lightly nodded her head and smiled widely at the two of them.
- "I'm Park Chanyeol and this is my friend, Kim Jongin" He introduced the two of them officialy.
- "It's nice to meet you" Yoona stated and Chanyeol blushed lightly.
- "Where are you going? If you have some free time, then maybe you can spend it with us?" Chanyeol asked, while looking at Yoona. She smiled shyly and then looked at the ground again. He chuckled lightly and looked at you, expecting an answer. You looked at the clock and noticed it was just 1pm, so you had two more hours, until Kikwang would be free.
- "Yeah, why not" You answered spontanously. Yoona raised her head instantly and gave you puzzled expression. You stuck your tongue out and she just rolled her eyes.
- "Then, come with us" Chanyeol shouted happily and instantly appeared next to Yoona "Do you live here or somewhere further?" He started asking her about everything, so the two of them were at the front.
- "I guess, it makes us two" You turned to your right and noticed Chanyeol's dark-skinned friend "They ditched us" He added with a light smile and you just nodded your head in approval.
- "It's cruel, right?" You stated with a smile and he burst out laughing.
- "Nara, right?" You nodded your head and looked him in the eyes happily.
- "Jongin, right?" He chuckled again and nodded his head. The two of you started walking "I think that we will be meeting each other more often" You looked at him with a questioning expression and he just nodded his head at the pair in front of you. You looked in the same direction and noticed how happy and cheerful the two of them were. You chuckled to yourself and looked at Jongin again.
- "Yeah, I think, you are right"
- "So, you and D.O hyung do know each other?" You frowned a little and looked at him curiously.
- "Who..?" Looking at your wondering expression, Jongin frowned lightly, but after a second he nodded with an understanding.
- "I mean, Kyungsoo hyung" He explained and you raised an eyebrow.
- "You are sharp, Jongin" You stated and he chuckled lightly.
- "I'm his friend after all" He smiled proudly and you just smiled lightly "So...?"
- "Yeaaah, I've known him for years, but we haven't stayed in touch, so we are not friends or anything like that" You answered with quite a bitter voice. Jongin was watching you with a thoughtful expression.
- "If you don't mind, then can I ask you one more question?"
- "Yeah, go ahead" You assured him with a light smile. You kind of liked him. He was just... different. But in a positive light. Kind of appealing, maybe?
- "Do you remember the boy with colorful socks? He had a fair-haired dog and had blonde hair. It was two years ago, probably?" You looked at Jongin curiously, but after a moment of hesitation, you decided to answer his question.
- "Yeah, along with my friend, we were talking with him and his friend. But how...?" At that moment, when you looked at him, you realized everything. Your eyes opened wider and you shaped an "O" with your mouth "It was you!" Jongin burst out laughing and nodded his head with a smile.
- "Yeah~ How could you forget me?"
- "Yaa! You should have told me earlier!" You hit him on the shoulder and he just chuckled to himself.
- "You are as violent, as you were before" He stated and you just stuck your tongue out.
- "I thought that your name was 'Kai'" You looked at him with a thoughtful expression. He shook his head lightly.
- "It's my nickname. Jongin is my real name" He explained and you nodded your head with an understanding.
- "When did you recognize me?" You asked curiously and he chuckled again.
- "When Kyungsoo said that he doesn't know you. It's not the first time, as you know" He explained softly and you just nodded your head in agreement "But I wasn't perfectly sure, until you introduced yourself"
- "Whoaaah, daebak~ You grew up a lot!" You stated with an amused look directed towards him. He messed your hair cheerfully.
- "I should be the one saying it! But don't look a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter