September again, angry best friend & drunken boy on the street...

New Challenges Come in One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- "My brother hit you?!"
- "Oh, come on, I didn't hit him that hard" Your brother commented, while entering the kitchen.
- "Oppaaaaa~" You whined like a little kid. Sunggyu chuckled in response.
- "He deserves a bigger beating, so be grateful, kiddo~"
- "I know, hyung~" Kyungsoo responded politely, which caused your brother to laugh.
- "So, you're staying for good this time?"
- "Probably yes"
You stayed silent and just listened to their conversation.
- "So you're officially my sister's boyfriend now?"
- "Definitely yes!" He shouted enthusiastically with a wide smile.
- "But you know that you don't deserve her?" Sunggyu asked seriously. Kyungsoo's smile shrank a little.
- "Of course, I do. I'm really grateful and extremely happy that she has accepted me, after all I've done to her" The boy stated honestly, while looking at your brother.
- "It's not like I had a choice" You commented, while frowning.
Kyungsoo smiled widely again.
- "Oh right, you've fallen so deeply in love with me that you couldn't-"
- "Oppa! Hit him again!" You asked your brother seriously. Sunggyu burst out laughing immediately.
- "But it's the truth, sis"
Kyungsoo chuckled loudly together with your brother and you just rolled your eyes.
- "I'm hopeless"
- "Yes, you are~" Kyungsoo stated happily, grabbed your hand and softly tightened the grip.


Since that day, the two of you had been gradually getting to know each other more and more. Your relationship survived the winter and welcomed the spring.

The day was beautiful – the birds were singing, the sun was shining and you were in such a great mood. Kyungsoo wasn't as much devoted as Kikwang as a boyfriend, so he wasn't accompaning you on the way to school every morning, but still you didn't complain – he was great. Your relationship with Kikwang was really in a great state. He became your best friend and you were meeting each other really frequently – Kyungsoo didn't like it that much, but after some time has passed, he finally started talking to him.

It was Monday morning and you were just getting ready to school. Then, you got a message.

"I'm in front of your house. Come out quickly~ Kikwang."

Everytime, when Kikwang was walking with you to school, Kyungsoo was sending you messages non-stop. He probably wanted to prevent you from talking to Kikwang as much as he could. It was kind of cute and really funny – he was so childish. You left the house and greeted your friend.
- "Hello~"
- "Hi, Nara~!" He greeted you back with a wide smile. The two of you started walking slowly.
- "Everything's okay?"
- "Yeah~ What about you?"
- "Of course, it's goo-" Just then a message came "Kyungsoo?"
- "Do you even have to ask?" You asked him with raised eyebrows. He chuckled happily, but you still noticed the sorrow in his eyes. You decided to let it be. You hid your phone and decided to message him back later.
- "You won't text him back?" Kikwang asked with raised eyebrows.
- "No~ It's time for us" You said with a wide grin. Kikwang burst out laughing and nodded his head in approval.
- "That's my girl!" He shouted with enthusiasm and you smiled wider. Then the second message came. You ignored that one as well, but then the third came too. Kikwang burst out laughing again.
- "What?" You asked him acting as if nothing was wrong.
- "Maybe you should text him back?"
- "Come on, humans has their own right-"
Then, your phone started ringing.
- "Oh, come on!" You groaned irritated, but Kikwang had so much fun.
- "Just, pick up. It would be much easier that way"
- "You're right, he's not normal.." You mumbled and took the call. The two of you were slowly reaching the intersection.
- "YAA! IS EVERYTHING OKAY?!"
- "Yes, Kyungsoo.. Why? There has to be something wrong?"
- "Then why didn't you text me back?"
- "Because I'm on my way to school with Kikwang"
- "So you can't text me, if you are with him?"
- "Oh, come on, Kyungsoo! It's not like that, you're too obsessive"
- "It's called jealousy! Not obsession!"
- "Right, right. But there's a limit to jealousy as well"
- "You're the one who crosses the borders"
- "I'm not doing anything inappropriate"
- "But Kikwang-"
- "Do Kyungsoo!"
- "Alright, alright. I'm sorry.. Just text me back, okay?"
- "Okay, okaaay~!"
- "And if you don't-"
- "Then what?"
- "You will see, when we meet"
- "Ohoho, I'm already frightened" You stated with a sarcasm. Kikwang and you just reached the crossing.
- "You should be, my lady. Have a good day~ And wish misfortune to your comrade"
- "You're really mean, you know that?"
- "But you still love me~ Bye, sweetheart~!"
And then he hung up. You chuckled to yourself and turned around towards Kikwang.
- "I'm sorry-"
But you couldn't finish the sentence, because Kikwang pulled you by the hand out of the blue and soon the two of you were lying on the nearest pavement. Without any single word, you looked up at him. That's when you heard the car speeding really fast next to you. But you didn't really think a lot about it. The thing, which really concerned you at that moment was Kikwang, who was lying above you and was smiling softly. It was the same situation as in the last September, but this time, you were looking at him straight in the eyes. 'Some things changed' Kikwang thought sadly.
- "Nara...?"
- "Hmm..?" You murmured, while gazing into his lovely, brown eyes.
- "What color of shirt am I wearing today?" He asked with a playful smile, plastered on his handsome face.
'Oh, ho~' He really surprised you with that question. Then you thought about the September and answered confidently.
- "Black one!"
'And some things don't change at all' He thought with a wide smile.
- "Wrong. It's blue" He stated with a light chuckle. Your body froze and your cheeks got red again. Kikwang sighed and finally got up. He took out his hand and helped you to stand up and after a while the two of you were walking to school again "You could just l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter