Tribunes, night walk and unforgettable words...

New Challenges Come in One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mr. Lee, take care of your little friend and see you tomorrow" He then looked at you and smiled again "It was nice meeting you. I hope to see you again, Miss Kim~ Thank you for your gift, I will enjoy it with all my heart~ Don't forget about Friday's match, you have to drop by~ Good night!" Then he waved goodbyes to the two of you and headed towards his office with a lunch box in right hand.
- "Whoah, he likes you!" Kikwang stated and smiled upon seeing you there "It's really nice of you that you dropped by, but what are you doing here?" He looked at you surprised and you just scratched the back of your head. ’And that is the question, Kim Nara!’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- "Hmm... You see..." Truthfully, you couldn't say anything. When you thought about it for a while, you wanted to hit yourself. It was after 8pm. But still you were in your school, waiting for... Right, for who? Your friend? If he was only your friend then you wouldn't be standing there. Kikwang chuckled to himself, while looking at you. You were really nervous at that time! He quickly pulled you to himself and hugged you really tight. You widely opened your eyes and wanted to say something, but... just couldn't. You stayed in his arms for a while and he was the one to break the hug.
- "Thank you, Nara-ah" He smiled softly at you and patted your head. Unknowingly, you smiled widely "It really means a lot to me"
- "It's nothing" You answered cheerfully. You looked at him and he was already staring at you with such a loving gaze. You decided to give him, what you brought from home "I thought that you would be hungry after the training, so I decided to bring you something" You handed lunch box to him and he looked at you surprised "Oppa cooked it today, so you should be able to eat it" You added jokingly and Kikwang just laughed again.
- "Thank you, Nara-ah~ You are really the best!" He stated with a wide smile and you just smiled to yourself. You were happy that it brought happiness to him. Just a little thing like a meal or your visit gave him happiness. You had to admit that he was special "Should we go to the stadium? Or you want to go somewhere else?" You looked at him surprised. He still wanted to spend time with you? Wasn't he tired?
- "Aren't you tired? We still have school tomorrow"
- "I know" He answered and looked at you with a playful smile "But I can't just send you back home. You came all the way here, just for me. And I just want to spend time with you" Your eyes opened wider and your cheeks got redder. He just told you that he wanted to spend time with you. Isn't it a confession? "But sorry, I didn't ask you, maybe you are busy and have to go home?" You looked at him and he was a little embarrassed. 'Whoah, he's so cute, when he's embarrassed like a little kid~'.
- "No, of course not. I was just worried about you. We can go anywhere" You answered with a light smile and he just nodded his head.
- "So, come with me, I will show you something" He stated and started going towards the door. Quickly, you followed him. The two of you were climbing the stairs of the tribunes at the stadium. In no time, the two of you reached the top of the stairs. When you turned around, you gasped.
- "It's amazing, right?" Kikwang asked while looking at the field, too. You just nodded your head in agreement. Stadium looked really amazing from the top of the tribunes – a little like Greek amphitheater.
- "I didn't know that our stadium looks like that!" You answered surprised and noticed that Kikwang already was sitting at the ground.
- "Come on, sit here. It's warm" He gestured you to sit next to him, so you did as told.
- "Can I eat it now?" He asked while reaching for a lunch box. You nodded your head in approval.
- "Of course!" You answered and he just happily nodded his head. He started eating so you added "Enjoy your meal!"
- "Thanks" He answered and looked at you after a while "Do you want some?" You looked at him surprised.
- "I've eaten before I went out, so don't worry about me" You answered with a light smile. Quickly, he finished his meal and you reached out for an empty lunch box, but he stopped you.
- "Don't worry about it, I will take it and wash it at home" He explained to you and you shook your head in disapproval.
- "I should be the one doing it" You argued with him and reached out again, but he stopped you once again by pushing a lunch box further away from you.
- "You prepared it for me, so I will do it" He stated and you knew him enough to know that it's pointless to argue with him. He smiled to himself when he noticed that you gave up quickly "You can't win with me, can you?"
- "Someday, you will se..." You couldn't finish your sentence, because surprisingly he kissed your cheek. You sit there speechless and didn't know what was happening.
- "So catch me then!" He shouted, caught the lunch box and quickly sprinted down. You were processing all the information and then you noticed that he was already down at the field. You quickly got up and ran down as well. He was waiting for you near the entrance to the stadium. You hesitantly reached him and didn't utter a single word. He looked at you and a smile appeared on his face, when he noticed your red cheeks. You were really cute in his eyes.
- "Come on, I will walk you home" Kikwang stated, took your hand and started walking with you. 'WHOAH! HE JUST HELD MY HAND! HE HOLDS MY HAND! KIM NARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What should I do? Should I say something? Do something?' At that moment, you didn't want anyone to know your thoughts. On the other hand, Kikwang's mind also was full of thoughts 'She didn't back away... But she also is not holding my hand, I'm the one who holds her hand... What does it mean? Maybe I should tr...' Kikwang's thoughts were stopped, when you also held his hand lightly, yet firmly at the same time. He looked at you and noticed your red cheeks, but also a light smile plastered on your face. He also smiled widely and squeezed your hand.
- "How was your day?" He asked while looking at you. You felt his gaze on you, so bravely you raised your head and looked at him also. Even if your cheeks were red like tomatoes, you weren't embarrassed because of him. He was just making you feel... different. You smiled happily, seeing his wide smile.
- "Not that bad. Together with Yoona, we met Hee Lee and Min Hae at the cafe. They want to come to the match on Friday!"
- "So it's good, right?" He asked while grinning at you. You made a face and thought for a while, how to explain your worries to him.
- "It's good and not at the same time" He looked at you with raised eyebrows "I haven't seen them for a long time, but I'm afraid that they would want to talk with you, especially Hee Lee"
- "I also want to meet them finally, so it's really good" He an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter