Rich man, duck-faced princess and basketball's freaks!

New Challenges Come in One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


- „Everyone calls me AJ, but my name is Lee KiKwang”
Everyone stopped their conversation and looked at the two of you, who were looking at each other, theoretically, because in reality you were looking at the ground. Sooyoung and Yoona smiled happily and the rest of your new friends smirked.
- “I feel the love in the air~” Sunhwa whispered and Yoseob smiled unknowingly.
- “Okay, kiddos, it’s time to eat something, don’t you think? The food is on me, come on!” Jonghyun shouted and everyone cheered happily. The nine of you went to the nearest Korean restaurant. It looked quite antique, but also amazingly interesting. It wasn’t big, but also it wasn’t that small. Inside, there were only 7 tables made of dark wood. Everything was in shades of brown. Opposite of the entrance was the counter, and behind it stood the lady, in her 60s. She smiled toward us happily and asked us to choose the table. We sit/sat at the table next to the big glass window through which we could see the city, but people outside couldn’t see us. After a while, the lady came back.
- “Welcome, kids! What would you like to order?”
- “Hmm… Ahjumma, choose something for us! Something yummy… and not expensive. Can you find something?” Sooyoung asked using aegyo, which only made an old lady smile.
- “Okay, I will prepare something delicious for you” She said and took the menu back. Then she disappeared behind the counter. ‘Probably, there’s kitchen’ you thought.
- “Why would you ask her to pick something not expensive? It’s Jonghyun’s treat today. We should enjoy it as much as we can!” Sunhwa screamed annoyingly.
- “YAA! You think that I’m that rich? If you want to eat that much, earn some money!” Jonghyun answered her angrily. The rest of your new friends hadn’t reacted to their quarrel, so you didn’t do anything, either.
- “YAAAAAA! I’m not poor! I have enough money to eat whatever I want!”
- “Then eat it! But don’t come to me crying that you got fat!”
- “I’m not going to come to you crying! And I’m not fat!”
- “But you will be…”
- “No, I won’t!”
- “You will see, soon”
- “No, I won’t!”
- “Live in your little dreamland, princess”
- “It’s life, not a dreamland! And thanks for calling me that! Finally, you noticed my beauty!”
- “It’s not that fairytale, duck face”
- “I don’t have a duck face!”
- “You’re such a positive girl”
- “It’s just true”
- “Live in your dreams, good luck”

While the two of them were arguing with each other, you unknowingly looked at Kikwang. Now, you were able to see him closer. You noticed his perfect, deep brown eyes, clear complexion, delicate nose and sweet lips. You were able to watch it closely and you were really happy about it. While you were tracking his perfect features, your lovely childhood friend decided to take a picture of you. At first, he thought about threating you with it, but when 5 minutes later, Kikwang was the one to look at you, Yoseob came up with another idea.
- “In the future, I will give it to you as a present…” He smiled to himself happily and took another picture “… to the two of you”. After a while, the old lady came back again, this time with a delicious-looking food. Everyone ate it happily and silently, only Sunhwa and Jonghyun were quite noisy.

- “Whoaaah, it was really delicious!” Yoseob screamed happily, while walking out of the restaurant.
- “Thank you, Ahjumma! We will come here again!” Sooyoung assured the old lady with a big smile. Ahjumma just sent us a kind smile and came back to do her work.
- “So, what should we do next? You don’t have any plans for today, do you?” Ji Eun asked everyone. It seemed that everyone was free, but then Jonghyun look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter