My family

New Challenges Come in One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was that day... The last day of your freedom.

You woke up early in the morning, because you didn’t want to waste time, since it was your last free day. Like usual you went to the bathroom, took a shower and dressed up in casual clothes and after all you headed towards kitchen to eat breakfast.

- “Nara-ah, did you eat breakfast?” Your dad came inside house and then closed the door behind him.
- “Ne~ Where you were?” You asked when you cleaned up after the meal.
- “At grocery, you know that your brother can kill me nagging about the milk for his breakfast.“ Your dad sighed and put groceries on the table.
- “Go, wake him up, I’ll do it” You said and started putting things where was their place.
- “Thank you Nara-ah” He said and went to wake your 24 years old brother who still hasn’t girlfriend.

Half an hour later he walked into kitchen.
- “Good morning Nara, give me something to eat, pleaseeeee” He said and sit at the table.
- “Ne oppa~ morning” You chuckled and started preparing his breakfast.
- “Nara-ah ? How are you feeling?” He asked when you gave him his cornflakes.
- “I’m good, why are you asking oppa?”
- “I’m just worried about you. Tomorrow will be your first day in new school and you will be there without your friends” He answered looking at you with concern.
- “Don’t worry oppa, I’ll be okay” You assured him and hugged him tightly “Thank you for your concern about me”
- “KIM SUNG GYU!!!” The two of you heard your dad’s scream.
- “Yaa, oppa~ what did you do again?” You asked him while laughing. You just had to look at his face, priceless.
- “Umm, I think I probably destroyed his new clothes, when I was in the bathroom?” He grabbed the back of his head.
- “COME HERE. NOW!” Your dad screamed again. You chuckled when your brother annoyingly rolled his eyes.
- “I’m coming~”
- “Oppa~ … Fighting!” You did ‘fighting’ sign. He cracked a smile and went upstairs. You decided to come back to your room and turn on computer. You checked twitter and there wasn’t  so much interesting things so you decided to just turn on radio. You were dancing and singing when you heard a laugh coming from the door. You turned over and saw your brother standing there and laughing at you. You puffed your cheeks and walked toward him.
- “Oppa~ stop laughing already,  arasso?” You asked him doing puppy eyes. And sometimes it works, but not now.
- “Hahaha, sorry Nara, but I can’t, hahahha, I saw you when you were doing shakes, hahahaha” You blushed and smacked him at the arm.
- “Oppa~ “ You whined and then he finally stopped and walked toward your bed.
- “Ara, ara, mianhae~” You couldn’t be angry at him for so long, so you just sit beside him on the bed “What are you planning to do today?” He asked with his sweet smile.
- “Umm, nothing really. Everyone is preparing for school, so they’re busy. You are lucky oppa, because your studies will start one month later!” You whined again and he just ruffled your hair “But, why are you asking?”
- “Maybe you want to spend the last day of your freedom with me?”
- “Really?! Can I?!” You were jumping while he was chuckling.
- “Of course you can, you are my little sister, I have to take care of you” He smiled and you hugged him tightly.
- “Thank you oppa~ … but you are doing it because you want or dad asked you for it?”
- “Because I want to, of course! How could you say things like this?” You started laughing when you saw him pouting.
- “Ara, ara, mianhae oppa~ When are we going out?”
- “Even now, if you want to”
- “Yaa! Thank you oppa~ You are the best!” You squealed “Oppa, I have to change, go out”
- “Arasso, I’m waiting for you downstairs” He said and left your room.

You quickly changed your clothes into denim shorts, white top and denim waistcoat. Then put only mascara and run downstairs, your brother and your dad chuckled when you bumped onto doors.
- “Sorry~ hahaha”
- “Naggy~ don’t come back late, she has school tomorrow” Your dad warned with a smile.
- “Ne, don’t worry appa” Oppa smiled nicely.
- “Don’t play around, still, you have to pay for those clothes” Dad frowned and you started laughing again.
- “Oppa~ always in troubles” Quickly, you run out of the house and your brother was chasing after you. When he finally caught you he started to fragile you.
- “Oppa~… Oppa, please… stop… oppa, hahah, please, hahah oppa, hahah, stop!” You couldn’t talk properly and when you practically was lying on the ground he stopped and helped you to stand up “So, where are we going?”
- “First, we can go to eat something and then we can go to play basketball, if you want” He winked at you and you started jumping like a little kid who just got lollipop.
- “Yaa, oppa, saranghaeyo!!!” He just chuckled. Truthfully, basketball was one of your favourite things to do and next to volleyball the only sport which you like to play. Since you were kids you were playing basketball and still you are doing it when you have free time.
- “Nara-ah, are you going? Or I will eat that tasty tortilla alone?” You saw your brother in front of your ‘restaurant’ where you were coming since … always. It was like… with basketball. First you were playing and then coming here to eat tasty tortillas or drink something. Or , like today, you could turn it out. It was your tradition.
- “I’m coming!”

- “Oppa~ It was really long time since we have our free time, right?” You asked while eating your tasty tortillas. Maybe he was older than you for 7 years, but still he took care of you, hanged out with you and introduced you to his friends. Since you were kids, he took you to the basketball court to play and also he taught you how to protect yourself. Since your mum went to Japan and your dad had to work busily, your brother was like a mother and father to you, sometimes he is lazy and act like little child, but when he has to, he is responsible and caring. You’re really, really happy that he is your brother. You wouldn’t be like this if he wasn’t there with you. He raised you up practically. You really appreciate it and you didn’t want to change anything. You hope you will stay like this forever.
- “Yeaaah, I’m sorry Nara-ah, I haven’t a lot of time for you” He said sadly. You hit him at the arm really strong.
- “Oppa! Don’t say things like this! You raised me up, you were always with me, it really means a lot to me. I will never be able to repay you for all those years. Thank you, oppa~ I love you” You smiled and started sobbing. But it was because of happiness… because you had your lovely older brother.
- “Yaa, little, don’t cry here! Aishhh, you are too much! Come here~” You went to him and he gave you a tight hug “Don’t cry, okay? It was really nice time, so stop blaming yourself, could you? I’m not regretting those times which I spent with you and I hope that we will spend more time together in the future. Even if you find your boy I will be there to steal you from him sometimes. Understand?” He chuckled at the end and wiped your tears.
- “Yes, sir!” You smiled and hugged your brother again. He was the most important person to you. Even if it’s possible he was more important to you than your parents.
- “Aww… kids, you are too sweet” The older woman said.
- “Ahjumma! Good morning, is it your turn, alr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter