Daddy is awake, brother is disturbing and boy is appearing...?

New Challenges Come in One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you hungry? Should I cook something for you?"
- "No, thanks hyung. I ate already~ Thanks for a meal, it was delicious!" Kikwang grinned happily and Sunggyu just smiled to himself.
- "I'm glad it was good for you" Then your brother turned towards you "Dad is already sleeping, so it would be better if the two of you stayed in the living room" He stated and sent you a playful wink. You just laughed to yourself at his playfulness "I will bring you some snacks and tea, so you can go now" He announced and then went inside the kitchen.
- "Come on, I will lead a way" You stated and quickly rushed towards a living room. Kikwang chuckled to himself again and without saying anything, followed you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the two of you entered the living room, you sat at the armchair to avoid sitting next to the hallway boy. Not minding anything, he sat at the couch with a light smile.
- "Do you want to talk about something?" He asked, while looking at you with a playful smile.
- "Hmh... Nothing special?" You answered nervously. 'Crap, I didn't think about it... I made him stay... But what now? Aishhh, Kim Nara...' Kikwang chuckled to himself. Luckily, at that moment, you heard a light knock. After a second, Sunggyu came inside with a pitcher, gummy bears and some cookies.
- "I didn't know what you would like to eat, so I chose Nara's favorite snacks" Sunggyu stated, while putting all of these things at the coffee table "If you would want something from me, I'll be upstairs" He annouced and with a smirk plastered on his face, he walked out. You looked at Kikwang and he was already staring at you, so you got red again. You were embarrassed and it only made your cheeks darker.
- "Umm... He forgot to bring sugar... I will go and get it" You got up and decided to leave for a while. But then, you were pulled backwards. You widely opened your eyes, when you noticed that you were sitting on Kikwang's laps. He turned you to the side, so he would see your face.
- "The both of us are not using sugar, so you could came up with something more realistic" Kikwang stated while piercing you with his gaze "Why are you nervous? You were the one who told me to stay and now you don't even utter a single word. You're not even looking at me" He complained, while still keeping you on his laps. As you were still looking at the floor, he sighed "Nara~" He called softly. Slowly, you lifted you head up and looked at him "If you want to tell me something, then do it, if you don't, then tell me either... I don't have any sixth sense or something, so I don't know what you think about all of..." In that moment, you made up your mind. And you... kissed him... on the lips... You... kissed him.
It wasn't a passionate kiss or even a deep one, it was just a soft kiss on his plump lips. But for the two of you it was something special. Something, which you couldn't put in words, even if you wanted to. It was shorter than you thought it was. You backed away a little and smiled lightly.
- "I just wanted to tell you this..." You confessed while looking at his arms, which were holding you tight "... or rather, show them to you..." then you looked at him in the eyes "... my feelings" When you finished your sentence, he was still in shock, but then he pulled you closer and got you by your chin. He looked you deeply in your eyes and you could notice that even his eyes were smiling. Slowly, he leaned closer and then, he kissed you. It was also a soft kiss on the lips, but it lasted longer than your first kiss. After a while, Kikwang backed away a little and looked at you again. This time, his gaze was full of emotions.
- "Thank you, Nara-ah... For accepting me" He smiled widely and you just nodded your head, with a chuckle escaping your lips. The rest of the evening the two of you spent on telling stories from childhood, listening to music and just staying together. When the clock showed it was already after 11pm, Kikwang got up. He smiled at you sadly.
- "I'm sorry Nara-ah, but I have to go" You pouted a little, but followed him and stood up also. You knew that he should be at home from two hours, but you just didn't want to got apart from him.
- "I know" You grumpily said and he chuckled happily.
- "I can't believe what I'm seeing now! Your honest words are scaring me, you know? You definitely opened up a lot!" He stated, while messing your hair happily. You pouted again and crinkled your eyes.
- "Do you want me to close up again?"
- "Of course not!" He instantly screamed. You laughed to yourself and started walking towards the door "Wait for me!" He shouted after you and quickly caught up with you "You're mine now~" He reminded you and took your hand and interlinked his fingers with yours. You smiled lightly and shook your head at his silliness. You walked him towards the doors and after a while, he was ready to leave. He turned to you and messed your hair once again.
- "Kikwang-ahh~" You whined like a little kid and he just chuckled.
- "Don't worry, Nara-ah~ We will see each other in few hours, I miss you already!" He confessed, while staring at you dearly. You nodded you head and smiled widely.
- "Of course, you do!" Then you burst out laughing and Kikwang joined you. At that time, Sunggyu appeared at the top of the stairs.
- "You're going already?" He asked while coming down. Kikwang nodded his head towards your older brother.
- "We have school, so I need to go now. Thank you, hyung. It was delicious!" Kikwang assured and Sunggyu just waved his hand off.
- "It's nothing. Don't forget to come again!" He reminded and leaned back on the wall in the hallway.
- "I won't" Kikwang assured and turned to you once again "See you tomorrow, Nara-ah~" He smiled widely, leaned in closer and kissed your cheek. You heard a quiet chuckle and knew that Sunggyu clearly saw everything. Kikwang backed away with a grin plastered on his face, waved towards Sunggyu once again and went out of your house.
- "I think, I deserve to hear some explanation from you, young lady~" Your eyes opened widely and you slowly turned around. Next to your older brother stood your own father, who was supposed to be sleeping.
- "Daddy... You're not sleeping?" You asked with still wide opened eyes. Sunggyu chuckled loudly and shook his head with a smile.
- "As you see, I'm not, so can you explain to me, why a you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter