Caring Oppa, mutual friends, warm-hearted old man and meeting at night...

New Challenges Come in One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- "Nara-ah~ Should I walk you to school?" Woohyun proposed and then you chocked on your food. Myungsoo laughed and helped you out.
- "Leave her alone~ She would be too embarrassed to walk with you! You are toooooooooooo~ greasy..." He looked at the watch and turned towards you "I think you should go now~" And then he winked at you. You smiled in return and headed to your room. You washed your teeth, took your bag, looked in the mirror and then headed downstairs.
- "Thanks, oppas~ See you later!!" You bid your goodbyes, hugged each one of them, and when they came back to the kitchen, you opened your door.
- "Hi Nara-ah~"
Kikwang. Your heart melted and a smile crept onto your face.
- "Kikwang-ah... Hello~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- "Did you also oversleep?" Kikwang asked, while the two of you were still standing in front of your door.
- "Yeahhh~" You answered shyly, while scratching the back of your head. The courage from yesterday disappeared, but you decided to not give up on your own life. Even, if it'd be hard, you would do what you want to do.
- "Shall we go? Or you want to ditch school completely?" Kikwang asked while curiously looking at you. You thought about it for a while. You already missed half of the lessons, so it wouldn't be that bad idea. But then, your dad popped up in your head. You knew that he wouldn't be pleasant with that idea, so you decided to at least be present at the rest of the lessons.
- "I would like to, but my dad is quite scary about me missing school, so... yeah, maybe next time" You answered honestly and Kikwang nodded his head in approval.
- "Your dad is an up-right man, right?" Kikwang asked with a smile. You looked up from the stairs, which you were admiring for quite a while. He didn't ask about your father strictness, but noticed his care for you. You had to admit that it amused you a little...
- "Yes, he is" Your voice softened at the thought of your father and at the way Kikwang was interpreting things. 'She's really close with her father, I see~ I envy her a lot... But it isn’t strange, she wouldn't be that innocent if she hadn't her family's love... she is really cute... Man, get a grip of yourself!'. Kikwang came back on earth and wanted to say something but then he noticed someone looking at him. You noticed that the hallway's boy was looking above you, so you turned around and noticed Myungsoo. You got all red as you were caught on stealing or something. Even if Myungsoo was seeing Kikwang the first time, he definitely was enough smart to match things together. Your brother's friend noticed your embarrassment and just got more confident with his assumptions. He decided to tease you a little. He just couldn't stop himself – you were too cute with all of those reactions. He raised his right hand and waved a little, while coming closer. 'Oh my, I'm dead... Myungsoo Oppa~' you whined to yourself in your head.
- "Hi~ I'm Kim Myungsoo, Nara's bad friend" He introduced himself with a cool smile and you just mentally slapped yourself. Kikwang looked at you with a raised eyebrow surprised, but when he noticed your red cheeks he chuckled silently and looked at Myungsoo.
- "Hello, Myungsoo-sshi~ I'm Lee Kikwang and I'm Nara's classmate" He bowed a little and smiled widely. 'He's not that bad after all~ His smile is honest and he has manners. He's even handsome. Quite good, cutie~' Myungsoo thought to himself.
- "It's really nice to meet you, Kikwang-sshi. If it's okay with you, I would like you to drop the formalities. I believe that we will be meeting each other a lot from now on~" He proposed with a light smile and Kikwang's smile got bigger than before.
- "Thanks, Myungsoo... hyung" He answered honored and Myungsoo just chuckled.
- "That's way better! I would be really glad to invite you inside, but I know that you have to go to school, so shouldn't you be going?" Myungsoo asked and it was the time when you woke up from your thinking.
- "You're right, oppa~ We have to go, byeee~" You waved goodbye to Myungsoo with a thankful smile, while dragging Kikwang away and he just nodded his head with a cute smile. You knew that he understood your intentions.

You let go of Kikwang's arm, when you got to the street.
- "You have a really nice friend" Kikwang as always was the first one to speak up.
- "Yeah, Myungsoo oppa is the most thoughtful and most caring except of my real brother. He is just my second brother" You cheerfully answered and Kikwang just smiled widely. He loved to see you that happy. He decided to not waste any more time and decided to got to know you better as quick as it was possible.
- "How about ‘10 questions game’, again?" He proposed to you with a smile and you thought about it for a while. You remembered the accident on the previous way to school and got red all of a sudden. But as you also decided to live life to the fullest... you agreed.

The month went by quickly. Every single morning, Kikwang was waiting for you, in front of your doors. After meeting with Myungsoo, he also met your real brother. As they knew each other earlier it wasn't that stressful for you. Since that day, when the two of you overslept, Kikwang also started to walk you back home, if he was free. He was a football player after all, so he had trainings after school. Sometimes, while walking you home, he would stop by your house for a while to talk with your brother. They really got along well and you had to admit that you were quite proud of it. It was only month, but thanks to '10 question game' played every morning by the two of you, you got to know each other better really fast. You already knew a lot about his family, his part time job as a waiter, his habits and his favorite foods. He also got to know about your family's situation, about your hobbies, about your bond with your brother, about Infinite, about Hee Lee and Min Hae. He also knew Minho personally from school dorm, where his football team lived. Everyone was teasing the two of you at school, but truthfully they were happy that Kikwang and you got along really well. But there were two people, who were faster than the two of you with settling their feelings. Junho and Sooyoung started going out just two weeks after school started and it was just two weeks after they had met each other for the first time. It didn't amused you that much, as you knew that they were texting each other practically every night. As Sooyoung got herself a boyfriend, Yoona became a little lonely. She didn't show it up in front of everyone, but girls knew about it with theirs attentive eyes. Sooyoung was trying to spend with her as much time as she could, but it wasn't the same as before. You decided to spend more time with her, as she lived not that far away from you. The last bell for your class rang and you happily stood up from your sit. You turned around to Yoona, who was sitting behind you at the math.
- "Yoona! Can we go eat something unhealthy~?" You pleaded her with your eyes and she gave up instantly.
- "Yaa~ Bunny! You can't attack me with these sweet eyes of yours, you know? I have to take care of my figure" She stated annoyed, yet with a light smile. You shook your head vigorously.
- "Naaah~ You're pretty enough~ You can't become prettier, because then, you will ditch me to hang out with supermodels!" You whined with a cute pout and she just messed your hair.
- "I won't ditch you! Neeeeever~! You are too cute~ Okaaay, we can go! AJ, are you going with us?" She looked at Kikwang, but instead of him, you answered in his place.
- "He has a training, so he can't"
- "Ohoho, and how would you know that? Is your relationship that advanced that you know each other's schedules?" Yoona asked accusingly with a tricky smile. You got a little red and Kikwang chuckled at your cute reaction. Even if the two of you got to know about each other a lot and spent a lot of time together, you still were quite timid with yourself around him. He wanted you to open up a little more, but at the same time he loved your cute, innocent reactions. At first he thought that he should be honest with you and he should confess everything, but as he got to know you better, he knew that you need a time to adapt and that showing you a little bit of his feelings at time would be a better option to choose. Actually, he enjoyed every little moment, which he spent with you.
- "It's not your business, princess~" Kikwang answered instead of you and then messed your hair a little "I have to go now~ I'm sorry that I can't walk you home today, but on Friday is really an important match, so we have to practice as much as we can during this week" He was directly talking to you with a sad smile. Yet, it was cute in your eyes "See you tomorrow, girls~" He waved his goodbyes to the two of you and walked out of the classroom.
- "Aishhh, that brat, he's so in love with you, help me remember, why the two of you are still not together?" Yoona looked at you with a playful smile and you just stuck your tongue out. You also didn't know why you were that shy with him. Junho and Sooyoung didn't care about others opinions and just listened to their hearts and you had to admit that they chose properly – they were really happy with each other. Month ago, you had decided to live your life to the fullest, yet you still haven't done any bigger step. Maybe you waited for Kikwang's initiative? You really hadn't an idea. "Anyway, we should go. I'm hungry and it's all because of you!" Yoona dragged you out of the classroom.

The two of you decided to go to the cafe. So after 10 minutes, you found your favorite one. When the two of you entered the building, you noticed your two friends.
- "Hee Lee~! Min Hae~!" You screamed loudly and Yoona looked at you surprised. Then, she followed your gaze and noticed two beautiful girls, around yours age. They were smiling widely and i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter