~09~

We Never Know~*

 

Himchan wake up in the morning with a shocked when he saw Yongguk is sleeping beside him while wrapping his hand around him.

 

'What is he doing here? I though i told him to sleep on the couch, not on the same bed as me. Omo! Did we...' Himchan lifting up the blanket and began to relief as he still wearing a clothes. "Thank god..." he sighed. He leaned his back on the top of the bed while his eyes keep staring at the figured beside him. Then his heart began to palpitate. 'Am i already falling in love with you? My heart can't stop beating everytime i see your face and everytime you with me, i feel safe.' he gently his husband's cheek. Then without he realize, he kissed Yongguk's forehead.

 

"I know you love me." said Yongguk that pretending to sleep.

 

Himchan widened his eyes, and he pushed the other away until he fell on the floor. He began to blushing.

 

"Yah! Why did you do that?" shriek Yongguk while rubbing his .

 

"How long did you awake?"

 

"Since you're kissing me...but you don't have to pushed me like this! It's hurt, you know?"

 

"So, you're just pretending to fall asleep? How could you?"

 

"How could i?" Yongguk stood up. "It's you that could. How could you hiding your true feeling towards me? Is it so difficult for you to admit that you love me too? Huh?"

 

"I don't...love you...i just..."

 

"There! Still denying about your true feeling. Why?"

 

"What why?"

 

"Why did you keep denying it? Could you just say that you already falling in love with me? I really appreciate if you do that."

 

"I need to bath." Himchan stood up from the bed and as he was about to enter the bathroom, Yongguk grabbed his wrist. "Yah! What are you doing? Let go of me!"

 

"No, i won't!" Yongguk pulled his wife onto his embrace and began to kiss him. Himchan struggling to release the kissed and when he manage to pushed Yongguk away, he slapping him.

 

"You're jerk!" Himchan touched his lips. "How dare you're forcing me into a kiss like that? All this time, i respect you for your patient towards me, but now i hate you for forcing me like this! I hate you!" Himchan stormed out from their room.

 

Yongguk punched the wall with his fists. "Argh!!" he sighed frustrated.

 

*****

 

Himchan sitting on the bench near by the pool and he burst into tears. His husband betrayed him by forcing him into a kiss. He respect Yongguk for bearing with him before, and Yongguk himself make a promised that he'll wait until Himchan himself was willingly to be together and until that, he wouldn't touch him even a kiss. But now, Yongguk is the one that broke his own promise by forcing him like that. It's true that Yongguk have the right on him, but this is not what he expect. Being forcing for something that you doesn't want, would be a problem to you though it's only a small matter.

 

Himchan wiped his tears. "That's it! I'll moving into another room. I hate to be with someone that broke his promise and betraying me like this. This is a punishment for him." he pouted.

 

"Himchan hiong!" a voice suddenly heard behind him. Himchan turned his back just to see Sehun that running towards him. He smiled. "Oh, Sehunnie! We meet again!" he greeted.

 

"Yeah, we meet again hiong!" Sehun said with giggling.

 

"Hiong? What happen with 'ahjussi' that you used to call me?"

 

"Well, you seemed younger to be my ahjussi. So, i'll call you Himchan hiong from now on."

 

"Really? Owh, sweet of you!" Himchan piched Sehun's cheek and make the kid chuckled. "So, what are you doing here by yourself? Don't tell me that you running away again?" Himchan asked as he placing that kid on his lap.

 

Sehun shook his head. "Nope! I came with my mom. She's the one asked me to come here for a bath. I love bathing in the pool. Hiong, swim with us."

 

"No. I'm not in the mood for swimming right now."

 

"Why?"

 

"Well..."

 

"Hi, Himchan! We meet again!" said Nera as she approaching them.

 

"Yeah, we meet again..."

 

"So, where's Yongguk?" she asked.

 

"He's in the room. Still sleeping, i guess..." Himchan's lying.

 

"Okey..." Nera looking at her son that sit on Himchan's lap. "You guys seemed friendly. What did you do? Usually, Sehun didn't like stranger that he just meet. But he seems to like you though you guys just meet yesterday."

 

"Hiong was nice! Sehun like him!" Sehun said.

 

"Really? Thanks! You're good boy too!" Himchan said.

 

"Hiong, did you have a kids? I want to be friend with them."

 

"No. Not yet. It's still earlier for that." Himchan answered it awkwardly.

 

Nera noticed Himchan's act so she tried to change the topic. "Would you want to swimming with us?" Nera asked.

 

"No. No thanks. I'm going back to my room." Himchan putting Sehun down. "You guys have a fun. Bye!" he smiling at them before he left.

 

*****

 

Himchan back to his room, and after make sure that Yongguk's not around he sighed relief. "Now i can bathing calmly without thinking about him. He's ert, how should i sure that he wouldn't come and taking shower with me if he's around?"

 

Himchan began to undressed himself before he entering the bathroom without realize that Yongguk was inside it. Yongguk was surprised to see his wife . This is the first time for him and his jaw dropped. Himchan stunned.

 

"You're beautiful..."

 

Listening to Yongguk's words making Himchan realize what is happening now. He quickly ran out from the bathroom while screaming. "He saw it! He saw me! I'm in front of him! No!" he mumbling. He grab the towel and wrapping it around his body.

 

Yongguk went out from the bathroom with a towel around his waist. He stared at his wife that sitting on the edge of the bed while covering his chest with his arms.

 

"Channie..." he approaching his wife that seems trembling.

 

"You saw it..."

 

"Saw what?"

 

"That's why i don't want to be with you. I'm ugly." Himchan said while he look another way. Scared to facing his own husband.

 

"What? No, you're not..."

 

"I'm ugly with a scars on my tummy. Don't you denied it. Owh, i'm embrassing now." Himchan's cupped his face with his palms.

 

"A scars? I didn't see it. Though you have it, but it doesn't matter on me. Besides, i'm shock to know that's the reason you don't want to be with me. Only because of that? A scars? You must be kidding me."

 

"You...you really don't mind it?" Himchan looked at his husband.

 

"I didn't. What makes you think that only a scars on your tummy can make me hating you?"

 

"This scar came along with my nightmare. And i'm not ready to telling you that. You might be hating me after i told you that."

 

"Try me." Yongguk sitting beside his wife and get ready to hear the whole story.

 

"Not now, Guk ah."

 

"Why not?"

 

"Cause i love you! I don't want to lose you if you know the truth. So, can we just forget about this?"

 

"If that makes you happy, then i'll dropped the issue."

 

"So, you still wanna make a love with me though you already know the reason i refuse to be with you before?"

 

"A scar only a small matter my dear. You just scared for no reason, you know that?"

 

"Then...take me now..."

 

"Really?" Yongguk asked disbelief.

 

"You don't want it? I knew it! You hate me after seeing those scar..." Himchan burst into tears.

 

"No! I don't mean it. Channie, please stop crying...i'll take you now."

 

"Really?"

 

"Of course. Besides, i'm waiting long enough for this moment." Yongguk said as he began to be on top of his wife.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: Only this i can wrote...so, you have to use your imagination for their moment there...i'm sorry cause i'm not good in writting about that moment...but i really hope you guys still enjoying this chapter...Bye!