~13~

We Never Know~*

 

It's almost 2 weeks since Yongguk and Himchan gone for a honeymoon on Jeju Island. They were having fun with a lot of activities that they can do. And along with that, both of their parents can't wait to see them. They really missed both of them a lot. One night, Yongguk and Himchan received a video called from their parents.

 

"Himchan, Yongguk! How are you two?! When did you guys come back? I can't wait to see you guys." said Mrs. Bang while waving her hand.

 

"We were fine, omma! Is my parents-in-law was there too?" Yongguk asked.

 

"Yes, we are! The four of us, always hanging out together. It was fun, but still...we missed you two." said Mrs. Kim.

 

"Omma, i missed you too! How are you?" Himchan asked.

 

"The four of us, are fine! And we can't wait to see the new family member from both of you. Make it fast." said Mr. Kim.

 

Both of them began to blushed. "Appa, stop that won't you? A child won't falling from the sky just like that." Yongguk said.

 

"Omo, Channie! You seemed gaining some weight now. Are you..."

 

"Omma, i'm not, okey! It's still earlier. We have been together only 2 weeks. Not a year." Himchan said shyly.

 

"But your mom was right, Channie. You're getting chubby from the last time we saw you." Mr. Kim agreed.

 

"You guys was right. I have told him before, but he keep denying it. Well, maybe he ates a lot this day." Yongguk was teasing.

 

"It's you that gave me everything that i wanted. Even in the middle of the night, he keep serving me with a lot of food, mom. He told me that he love i'm getting chubby. He hate when i'm too skinny last time. So, blame on him." Himchan's chuckled.

 

Yongguk squeezing Himchan's cheek.

 

"Yah! Why would you do that for?" Himchan's pouted while his cheek.

 

"I love your chubby cheek."

 

"Hey, you two! We're still here. Hold on a second, won't you?" Mrs. Bang chuckled to see her ert son that almost kissing his son-in-law in front of them.

 

"Sorry, omma!" Yongguk said.

 

"Glad to see you guys loving each other! But, be back soon, okey? I already missed you two." said Mrs. Kim.

 

"We will be back soon. I miss you too, omma!" Himchan said.

 

"Take care of him, Yongguk ah. Don't let him be alone. I have heard what happen before. Don't make the same mistake again. Luckily, i have send my people to protect both of you." Mr. Bang said firmly.

 

"I will, appa. I'll always be there with him." Yongguk pulled Himchan closer to him.

 

"Okey, we have to go! See you guys next time!" said Mr. Kim.

 

"We'll see in a few days later. Bye!" Yongguk and Himchan's waving before they ended the video called.

 

Suddenly, a tears flowing down from Himchan's eyes. Yongguk was surprised to see his wife was crying.

 

"Hey, what's wrong?" Yongguk asked.

 

"I missed my parents. I never being apart from them for this long period time. I really missed them."

 

"It's only 2 weeks. Not 2 years. Besides, we already talking with them just now."

 

"Guk, i wanna go home and see them for real. Not making a video call. I want to hug them." Himchan's sniffled.

 

"We will, but not yet. I'm still not enough to be with you alone in this island. If we get back, my mom won't stop bothering us. She always stealing you from me. And i have gone for a work too. So, i don't have a time to be with you. So, not yet, okey?"

 

"I hate you!" Himchan's shouted before he ran out from their room.

 

"Yah, Channie ah! Where are you going?" Yongguk ran after his wife.

 

*****

 

Himchan was heading to dining-hall that still open for supper. He took a plate of food with a glass of orange juice before he take a seat there. As he was about to eat, Nera's approached him.

 

"Hi! May i sitting here?" Nera asked.

 

"Hi! Have a seat." Himchan said politely.

 

"Where's your husband? Are you here alone?" Nera asked as she take a seat.

 

"Maybe he still in the bedroom. Let him be. He don't even care about me at all." Himchan said while he's eating.

 

"Arguing again?" Nera guessing. Himchan just ignoring her question. "This is the third time in day you guys arguing. This morning, you said that he doesn't love you because he doesn't want to take a bath with you. Then in the noon, you're yelling at him just because he answering your phone call from your mom. And tonight...what did he do this time?"

 

"I wanna go home. I missed my parents, but he...refuse it. I hate him! He doesn't love me!"

 

"Really? Well, maybe he want to spent more time with you."

 

"We're here for 2 weeks already. Is it still not enough for him? We did all the activities that we could here. And there's nothing left. I don't understand. I'm getting bored here."

 

"Bored? Well, you have to talk to him about that nicely. Not running away like this. He won't understand if you're not having a conversation with him. Talk to him and make him understand." Nera's adviced.

 

"Yeah, you were right. Thanks for the adviced. I'll talk to him later." Himchan's continued eating.

 

"Wow, you're eating a lot this day! Especially in midnight. Are you okey?"

 

"I'm fine. Maybe i'm a little bit stressed about Gukkie. And you know? Everytime i got stressed, i'm hungry. You never heard about it?"

 

"I have heard about it. But are you sure it's because of your stressed?"

 

"What do you mean?" Himchan stopped eating as he looked at Nera.

 

"Well, i'm like this when i..."

 

"Channie! Here you are! Finally i found you!" Yongguk was cutting Nera's words. "Nera. You're here too!"

 

"Of course i'm here! Where did we go when we hungry, huh?" Nera stood up from her place. "Okey, i'm leaving now." Nera pulled Yongguk and make him seat in front of Himchan. "Don't fighting anymore, okey? Guk, take care of your wife. It's not his fault when he's getting angry or sensitive this day. It's normal. Bye!" Nera's leaving with a smiled.

 

"What does she mean?" Yongguk's mumbling before he looked at Himchan that still eating.

 

"What are you looking at? Go get your own food. This is mine!" Himchan said.

 

"I'm not going to steal your food. Just keep eating. I love to see your adorable act when you eating."

 

"Whatever." Himchan's continued his eating.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: Finally update...please enjoy it!