~03~

We Never Know~*

 

Yongguk woke up early in the morning and headed to the kitchen after he finish showering. He wanted to make a breakfast for his beloved wife in way to make Himchan falling in love with him. He keep whistle a happy tone while he's making a breakfast.

 

"You look happy my son. Did you having fun last night?" asked Mr. Bang that suddenly appear. Yongguk was surprised at first, but he remain to calm.

 

"I hope we are, but he scared of me so...he's sleeping in the other room."

 

"What? So, you seemed happy with this marriage. You're not mad at me anymore as i'm forcing you to married with someone that you don't know?"

 

"Nope. Besides, i'm glad that you're forcing me into this marriage. Thanks, dad!"

 

"See i have told you that you might be thankfull at me for this. But why so sudden? As i know, you keep refusing to get married before."

 

"Well, i have told you about my crush before, right?"

 

Mr. Bang's nodded. "So?"

 

"He's the one that i love."

 

"Really? What a coincident in this small world." Mr. Bang smiled. "So, where did you plan for that?"

 

"That? What?"

 

"Honeymoon. Don't you have a plan?"

 

"Honeymoon?" Yongguk smiled. 'Well, my dad's right. We should go for honeymoon, and there i can make him falling in love with me. What a good plan.' Yongguk's though with a grinned.

 

*****

 

Himchan's Pov

 

I have a worst dream in my life. I'm married with a guy that i don't even know him. He's trying to touch me without my permission and that's make me burst into tears until he stopped his act and begging me to stop crying. I smiled. But then i became gloomy as i looked around. This is not my room! Where am i? Oh god! It's not a dream...it's REAL! I remember now. I sighed. Urgh, how i wish it's only a dream!

 

I stood up from my bed and headed to the bathroom. For shower of course.

 

Then i take my step to downstairs as i'm in the second floor. Wow! I widened my eyes as i'm looking around at this place. This house was so big. I didn't realize it before cause i'm too tired after the wedding ceremony.

 

Pov End

 

Himchan smelled something delicious in the kitchen. He slowly went there to find out. He was surprised to see his husband busying cooking something and serve it on the dining-table.

 

'He know how to cook? What a great husband i had...Omo! What did i say? My husband? No! Well, he is...' Himchan though.

 

"Morning honey!" Yongguk greeting his wife.

 

"M-Morning. What did you have?"

 

"A pancake with chocolate syrup, omelet, rolling egg, sausage, and gimbab."

 

"You make all of this by yourself?"

 

"Well i didn't see you're helping me. So, yes i did it myself." Yongguk teased.

 

"I'm sorry for not making you a breakfast as a good wife. I..."

 

"It's okey. Besides, i love making a breakfast for person that i love. It's my pleasure." Yongguk smiled.

 

Himchan blushing when Yongguk keep staring at him with warmly smile. His hearts beating abnormally. 'Oh god! What happen to me? My heart can't stop beating. My face become hot. I can't even looked at him when he's smiling like that.'

 

"Are you gonna stand there like a statue? Or you wanna joined me for breakfast?"

 

Himchan's back to reality. He nodded slowly and headed to the dining-table. He take a seat in front of his husband. 'Wow! It's look delicious. How can a guy like him can cook something beautiful like this? I mean he's a manly guy. Wearing an apron, doesn't suit for him.'

 

"Are you gonna eat by yourself, or you want me to feed you?"

 

"What? Uh, urm...sorry..." Himchan's began to eat. He widened his eyes after that food entering his mouth. "It's delicious! This is the first time i'm eating such a delicious food like this! Wow, i wonder how a manly guy like you can cook such a good food like this! Thumbs up!" Himchan said excitedly with sparkling eyes as he show his thumbs.

 

Yongguk was surprised to see Himchan's reaction. He look so cute and pretty then. "Glad that you like it. Well, this is the first for me too, to see such a cute reaction after eating my cooked."

 

Himchan blushing again. He didn't realize what he's doing just now. It's a spontaneous reaction. "Thank you..."

 

Yongguk smiled. "Welcome."

 

After finishing breakfast, Himchan volunteer to clean up the dishes. Yongguk try to help him, but he refuse it.

 

"You're making a breakfast all alone, so it's my turn to washed the dishes. I wanna do something to thank to you."

 

"Okey." Yongguk take a seat on the chair while he's eyeing his wife. 'He's so cute...i'm so greatful to have him as my wife.'

 

*****

 

"Channie ah..."

 

"What are you calling me?"

 

"Channie...i hope you don't mind."

 

"I'm not."

 

"Great! Urm...Channie ah, what do you think if we're going for a honeymoon?"

 

Himchan stunned. "A-A honeymoon?"

 

"Yes! How's that?"

 

'Honeymoon? Is that mean, i'm going to be his wife for real? I mean, all couple that going for honeymoon should have done that...Omo! Is he trying to make a love with me since i refused it last night? At there, we have to stay in the same room, sharing a bed...and there's no way for me to running away like last night...eotteokhae?'

 

"Channie? Are you okey? You look pale..." Yongguk palm Himchan's forehead. "It's warm..."

 

"Don't touch me!" Himchan shouted as he stood up from the couch. "I'm not going for honeymoon. I'm sorry..." Himchan headed to his room.

 

Yongguk sighed. 'Well, i have to plan something to make him agree for a honeymoon. Or should i kidnapping my own wife for honeymoon?' Yongguk's grinned with his own though.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~