~22~

We Never Know~*

 

 

"What? You've being pregnant with another guy's baby before?! Shame on you Channie! I though, i'm the first guy that ever sleep with you, but now, i know how cheap you are." Yongguk's shriek.

 

"No, Gukkie! It's not like that. Please, listen to me first! I'm begging you, Guk ah...i'm not like that. It's only a mistake. I'm not sleeping with anyone else. Only you that i've ever sleep together. And you're the only guy that have touching my body. I'm still a when we're married. Believe me, Guk ah..." Himchan's begging with a tears.

 

"Are you kidding me? A child doesn't exist without a , okey? Don't fool me! Now, you better leave! I don't wanna see you anymore. Go! A like you, don't deserved to be my wife and a mother for my child. Go away!" Yongguk's pushing Himchan outside the house.

 

"Guk ah...i'm carrying your child right now...please have a mercy on it..."

 

"How should i know that child is mine? Enough with your lying on me before. Now go! I'm not going to believe in you anymore! Go!" Yongguk's shut the door harshly. While, Himchan keep crying and begging on the outside.

 

"How could you, Gukkie? Treating me like this...i don't care if you don't believe me, but at least, accept this child as your own child, cause it's true. This baby that i'm carrying right now, is your child too. Guk ah...i'm begging you..." Himchan's voice cracked as he's sobbing. "Guk ah...ah!" Himchan's clutching his belly as he felt the pain suddenly hit him. "Argh, Guk ah...help me..." he collapsed on the floor while groaning in pain. Then, he was stunned as he saw a blood began to flow between his legs. "No, my baby...No!"

 

"Noooooooooooooo!" Himchan's screaming all of sudden until Yongguk that sleeping on the couch suddenly awake.

 

"Channie, what's wrong?" Yongguk's rushed towards his wife that still struggling in his sleep while screaming. He tried to wake Himchan's up by shaking his body. "Channie, wake up! Please open your eyes! Channie!"

 

Himchan finally opened his eyes and he's hugging Yongguk while crying. "Gukkie, don't leave me! Please, i can't live without you. I need you."

 

"Channie, i'm not going anywhere. Don't cry. You're just having a nightmare. Please calm down a little." Yongguk whispering softly, while he gently Himchan's back.

 

"Only a nightmare?"

 

"Yes, a nightmare. You're just having a nightmare cause i'm not going to leave you in reality. Please, don't cry..."

 

Himchan's released the hug, and he looked at Yongguk. "I'm afraid that the nightmare would come true. It was about something that i'm hiding from you. And after it being revealed, you leave me."

 

"So, you should tell me now. Maybe, i'm not going to leave you."

 

"But what if, you're leaving me after that? I don't want it happen...i need you."

 

"Don't be scared. Just tell me, eoh? I promised that i'll stay with you, no matter what will happen then. I promised."

 

"It's about the scar on my tummy."

 

"The scar that caused by a c-section?"

 

Himchan's startled. "H-How did you know?"

 

"If that the things that you're hiding from me, you shouldn't be scared."

 

"Why not?"

 

"Cause i know about it already."

 

"What?!"

 

"I've heard about it on the day that you though i'm sleep. I'm already awake back then." (A/N: Refer on chapter 12)

 

"So, you..."

 

"I don't know what happen, but i know that it's not your fault to getting pregnant with another guy's child. So, don't be scared about that anymore...and if you want me to forgive you, i forgive you. Just, don't blame yourself on it, or hiding anything from me anymore. I'm your husband, so i hope you believing on me and tell me about your problem. Okey?" Yongguk said while holding Himchan's hand.

 

"Guk ah...I'm sorry..." Himchan's hugging his husband. Then, he began to tell the whole story about his past to Yongguk. Yongguk just nodded as he understood the story. It's not Himchan's fault, and it's true that Himchan still a back then. "I'm sorry for hiding this from you. If i know that you'll be open minded like this, i would tell you along time ago. When you're asking me before. I'm sorry..."

 

"It's okey, Channie. I understand your fear. I'm not blaming on you." Yongguk's placing his hand on his wife's tummy. "Don't think about that anymore, just be healthy for me and our baby, eoh? That is more important to me than the others."

 

"Thanks, Gukkie! I love you!"

 

"I love you too!" Yongguk said before he's kissing Himchan passionately.

 

*****

 

After a few days later, Himchan's being discharged from hospital. And they decide to go back to their place after seeing Kris to thank to him for helping Himchan when he needed someone beside him.

 

They invited Kris for a lunch, before their flight.

 

"Thank you for helping Channie when i'm not around to be with him. If not because of you, we might losing our child now." Yongguk said.

 

"It's okey, Yongguk. That's what a friend do. And i'm glad that you're regain your memories back. Sorry for my noona's act. I don't know what got into her until she's being selfish like that." Kris's sounds frustrated.

 

"Maybe she need her own true love. A nice guy would help her to be nice. Don't you think?" Himchan's suggesting.

 

"I don't know, Himchan. But i hope, she won't bothering both of you anymore."

 

"So, what about you and your lover? Did you guys will separated like this forever?" Himchan asked concernedly.

 

"I love him, so i would make a try to make him back with me again." Kris said.

 

"I wish for you to be together again. And your noona, should find her own guy. I don't want her to chased my husband again." Himchan's holding Yongguk's hand.

 

"Don't worry. I'll make sure that she won't do that again. If she's trying to bothering you guys, i'll locked her in Mental Hospital." Kris laugh.

 

"Sure, you'll do it!" their laughing.

 

After the conversation, Yongguk and Himchan's leaving to the airport, while Kris was on his way to Tao's house.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Short chapter? I know...sorry...but still hoping that you guys enjoyed it...

I have a problem with this story (lacking an idea)...so this story might be on hiatus again...but i'll trying to make another update as fast as i can...*bowed*