~14~

We Never Know~*

"Today is the last day we're here. So, you want to get something for our families?"

 

"What?" Himchan asked with innocent looked as he eating an ice-cream.

 

"A souvenir. Don't you want to buy something..."

 

"Of course i want it! Let's go!" Himchan's dragging Yongguk with him.

 

*****

 

"What should i get for them? Hmm..." Himchan keep thinking while choosing something special for his and Yongguk's parents, while Yongguk looking for something on the other side.

 

"What should i get for Channie? Hmm..." Yongguk keep searching for something special. Then he saw a music box with a love words on it. "Always remember me, cause i'll never forgetting 'bout you-Love you FOREVER...hmp interesting. It will preventing Channie from looking for someone to replaced me if i die someday." Yongguk's chuckling while he reading the words.

 

"Gukkie!" someone's calling Yongguk from behind.

 

"Sounds familiar..." Yongguk's muttered. He turned around and he was surprised when that person suddenly hugged him.

 

"Gukkie, i miss you! Never though that we were meet again." that person said.

 

Yongguk quickly released the hug as he afraid that Himchan would be angry if he saw this moment. "Please behave, Hyosung...we're in public."

 

"Since when you become a shy boy, huh?" Hyosung wrapping his hands around Yongguk's neck. "I really miss you, honey! You left me 2 months ago, without saying anything. Why? Why did you left me?" Hyosung leaning her head on Yongguk chest. "I love you!"

 

Yongguk widened his eyes, before he slightly pushed Hyosung away. "What did you say?"

 

"This is my answered for your question 2 months ago. You asked me about my feeling towards you. But i didn't say anything. And that's make you sulking until you left me. After that, i realize that i love you. I though i lost you at first, but now you came back. Thanks for giving me a chance to say that i love you. Please don't leave me again...all this time i'm waiting for you here. I love you!" Hyosung pulled Yongguk into a kissed.

 

Himchan finally get what he wanted to buy for his families. Then he's searching for Yongguk. As he found his husband, he was surprised to see Yongguk was kissing a girl in public. His jawed dropped. His heart starting to hurt. His eyes began to tears. He felt betrayed. Without waiting any second, Himchan's running away from there while crying.

 

Yongguk pushed Hyosung backward. "What are you doing? Are you insane?!"

 

"What? Don't you like it? You said that you love my lips."

 

"That's the past, Hyosung. You're too late. I'm already taken by someone else."

 

"What?! No! This is not funny at all, Guk ah."

 

"I'm not joking, Hyosung. I already married with someone else. And i'm here for a honeymoon, not for meeting you. After i got your answer 2 months ago, i decide that you don't love me."

 

"No! It's not true, Guk ah! I love you! I'm sorry for rejecting you before. I already regret it. Please, be back with me. Please, Guk ah..." Hyosung's begging with a tears while she's grabbing Yongguk's wrist.

 

"Sorry...i don't love you anymore. My love only for him."

 

"Him?" Hyosung let go of Yongguk's wrist. "You're married with a guy? I lost my lover towards a guy? You must be kidding me."

 

"No, i'm not. Sorry again, Hyosung. I'm leaving now." Yongguk walked away leaving Hyosung that stunned at her place.

 

'I lost to a guy? Is he beautiful than me? No! He's not! I'm the hotter than him! I'm not going to lose on someone like him. I'll get Yongguk for me! He's mine!'

 

*****

 

"No...he said that he loves me. Only me in his heart. He's not cheating on me. Won't he?" Himchan's muttered while walking to nowhere. His mind was in messed. He doesn't know where to go.

 

He keep walking until he reaching on the road and crossing it without looking around. Suddenly, he felt someone grabbing his hand pulled him on the safety zone when a car almost hitting him. Both of them fell on the roadside.

 

"Yah! Are you trying to killed yourself?" shout a guy that helping him just now. But he receive nothing from Himchan. "Hey, are you okey?"

 

"No...i'm not okey...my heart..." Himchan placing his hand on his chest. "...it's hurt..." and with that, he burst into tears. That guy began to panicked.

 

"Hey, don't cry...stop crying wouldn't you? People might think that i'm hurting you."

 

Suddenly, Himchan's groaning in pain while he's clutching his tummy.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Okey, only this that i can wrote for now cause i'm running out of time...gotta go! ^^