~29~

We Never Know~*

 

 

After a few months later...

Yongguk was sitting beside his wife on the couch while placing his hands on his wife's belly. "Are you still feel the pain?" he asked worriedly.

 

"Not anymore. Sorry, for making you to come home earlier. I'm just scared. It's my first time, so i though i'm going to delivery when the baby just kicking me like she did before. I don't know how it feel when the time's come. Sorry again..."

 

"It's okey, Channie. I guess, i shouldn't left you all alone anymore. I should be with you until the baby was born."

 

"Yeah, i think you should. Thanks, Gukkie!" Himchan's hugging his husband.

 

"It's okey Channie. It's my responsibility after all. I don't want anything bad happen to you and our baby."

 

"I know." Himchan leaning his head on Yongguk's shoulder. "Do you think of the name, Guk?"

 

"What name?"

 

Himchan slapped Yongguk's chest playfully. "The name for our baby girl you idiot."

 

"Oh...what did you call me? An idiot? How could you?" Yongguk pouted after pinched Himchan's cheek. "If she heard it, she might think that i really an idiot. Take it back, Channie."

 

"No, i won't. It's true after all." Himchan giggles.

 

"Okey, if that making you happy, than maybe i am." Yongguk keep pouting.

 

"Are you giving up? Since when my Gukkie being such a coward? You're not giving up when i keep pushing you away before and state that i don't love you. Where's the spirit?"

 

"Well, as you see, i can't fight with pregnant people. It would be bad for the baby. Don't you think so?"

 

"Hehe, okey you got me...So, are you already think about the baby's name?"

 

"How about, Bang Hyomin?"

 

"Hyomin? Sweet, i like it! Hi, Hyomin! Your daddy already choosed the named of yours. Did you like it?" Himchan asked while his belly. Then he received a small kicked from the little one. A softly kicked. "She like it, Guk! She loves it!"

 

"Really? That's good!" Yongguk shout happily before he made a small circle on his wife's belly. "Thank you my baby! Daddy's glad that you like it too!" then he kissed it.

 

They were watching the television for a while before Himchan suddenly groaned while touching his belly. His faces was show that he's in pain. Yongguk was worried.

 

"What's wrong? The baby's kicking again?" Yongguk asked.

 

"I...I think so..." Himchan hesitated.

 

"Really? Uh, you want me to call the ambulance? I think we should be at the hospital right now."

 

"It's okey, i'm fine Guk ah...the pain was gone already."

 

"Really? But you're sweating Channie. And your hands was so cold." Yongguk stood up from his seat. "Come, we should go to hospital. I'm worried about you." As Yongguk was about to carrying Himchan, he was surprised to see something's wet on the floor. "What's that?" he asked frowning.

 

"Oh no! My water's broke!" Himchan shout.

 

"What? Oh no! Are you giving birth now?"

 

"I think so...arh!" Himchan began to scream. He groaned in pain while clutching his hand on his belly. "Guk ah, help me!"

 

Yongguk began to panicked as he doesn't know what to do right now. Though they already learning about this on the parenting classes, but in the real situation, they forgot the lessons.

 

"Guk ah...i think the baby is ready to come out...arh..."

 

"What?!" Yongguk widened his eyes. "Hold on a second! I'll try to call your mom. She can help us." as he was about to get his phone, Himchan's grab his hand.

 

"There's no time, Guk ah...help me now! The pain is killing me..." Himchan begged with a tears. The pain was so painful. He can't bear it.

 

"Okey, you wait here. I'll go get the note about the delivering process that we took from the parenting classes. Just hold on." Yongguk rushed to the bedroom and took the note. As he arrived on the living room, he began to read it. "Okey, first i need a bowl of warm water and then..." he read while making the preparation. After done with all the needed, he carrying Himchan with bridal style and brought him to their bedroom. He laying his wife on the bed slowly.

 

Himchan can't say anything as he tried to endure the pain, but failed as it's getting worst when he felt the contraction. He grabbed the sheet with both of his hands and scream in pain.

 

"Channie, we're going to do this together okey? So, don't be afraid. Just do like we've learned before. Okey?" Yongguk said and Himchan just nodded cause there is nothing that he could say anymore. Yongguk take off his wife's pants, and spread his legs so he can see how far Himchan was. Then he widened his eyes. "Omo, Channie ah! I can see the head already. You were right. It's too late to go to hospital."

 

'I know it already cause i can feel it. Just hurry up and help me, Guk ah! I can't take it anymore.' Himchan's mindly said as he can't speak due to the pain. "Arhh!" he felt another contraction hitting him.

 

"Okey Channie, just inhaled and exhaled, then you can make a push when you think you should. Get it?"

 

Himchan nodded before he started to push. Yongguk on the other side getting nervous. He's sweating a lot.

 

'Eottheokhae? Though we already learned this, but still...i'm not confident at all...' Yongguk wiping his sweat and keep encouraging his wife. "Okey, Channie. The baby almost out. Keep going on what you did. You're doing great." Yongguk can't hide his nervous so, his voice sounds shaking a little.

 

'Sorry Guk ah. I know that you afraid with blood, but you still help me...you're the best husband ever...' Himchan's though while looking on Yongguk before he's making another pushed. "Arhhh!"

 

And after a few hours, Yongguk was shivering while holding their baby girl that already out from her mother. She's still covered with blood and crying loudly. Yongguk keep staring on the baby blankly before he made up his mind and started to cleaning her. "Welcome to our world, my little girl!" Yongguk said with a smiled on his face. He kissed the baby's cheek and pursued her to stop crying.

 

"Can i see her?" Himchan asked weakly.

 

"Here." Yongguk take a seat beside Himchan and let Himchan lean his body on him. "She's so beautiful. She got your milky skin."

 

"Yeah, you were right. She's so cute. Hi, Hyomin! I'm your mommy." Himchan said.

 

"Thanks, Channie! You make my life complete with this little angel. I love you!" Yongguk kissed his wife's forehead with teary eyes.

 

"Are you crying?"

 

"A happy tears, my dear. A happy tears."

 

"I love you too..." Himchan smiled weakly before he suddenly passed out.

 

"Channie! Channie, wake up! Please open your eyes! Don't do this to me! Channie? Channie!" Yongguk shout while waking up his wife but it's useless. He became more panic when he saw Himchan's still bleeding. "Oh no! Channie! Channie wake up!"

 


Another update from me...sorry for the cliffhanger...i just don't have much time to wrote it...

So, to be continued...

Stay tuned, okey? ^^