~28~

We Never Know~*

 

 

Himchan went to the living room and he take a seat on the couch while staring on the floor. His tears slowly stream down on his cheek. 'How could he? He still love him. So, who am i in his heart? All this time, he's lying to me by saying that he only loves me...but now...Why Yongguk ah? Why?' Himchan cupped his face with his hands and began to cry. He's hurting.

 

"Himchan?"

 

Himchan looked up just to see Mr. Bang that standing not far from him. "Dad..." he said as he stood up from the couch and went into Mr. Bang's embrace.

 

Mr. Bang was surprised by his act, but he's not hesitated to replied the hug. He gently Himchan's back to comfort him. "Why are you crying, Himmie? Are you guys arguing?" he asked softly.

 

"He lied to me, dad...how could he?" Himchan said between his sob.

 

"Lie? About what? Himmie, please be calm. You remember what the doctor said? Don't get stress or it might hurting the baby. Calm down, eoh? You don't want anything bad happen to your baby, do you?" Mr. Bang coaxed.

 

Himchan tried to hold his tears and began to calm as he released the hug. Then, Mr. Bang brought him to take a seat on the couch. He sat beside Himchan. "So, tell me about it. What did he do? I'm going to punished him." Mr. Bang jokely.

 

"Dad, did you know about H-Hwang Minhyun?" Himchan asked.

 

Mr. Bang was surprised to hear the name. He stayed silent for awhile before he spoke. "Why are you asking about him? Do you know him?"

 

"Dad, i'm the one that asking you first, so you should answered it first. Did you know him?"

 

"Well, i..." before Mr. Bang could answer the question, his eyes caught Yongguk's figure that standing in front of them. "I think, you should asked him by yourself." Mr. Bang refering on his son. He gave Himchan an awkwardly smile before he leave to his room.

 

Himchan saw Yongguk but he tried to avoid him by heading to the kitchen. Yongguk followed him. "Channie..." Yongguk called him, but he ignoring it. Himchan keep searching something in the fridge. "Channie, please listen to me..." Yongguk sounds begging. He took Himchan's hand but being detached harsly by the younger.

 

"Don't touch me!" Himchan said firmly while his eyes keep searching for something inside the fridge.

 

Yongguk gave a heavy sighed by Himchan's act, but he know that it was his own fault, so he's not mad. He still trying to coaxed his wife. "Channie, we need to talk. Don't ignored me like this, please...i'm hurting now..."

 

Himchan gave a death glared on Yongguk. Hurting? Wanna talk about hurting? Who's hurting now? Who should feel the pain among them? Who's the one that lying right now? Himchan pushed Yongguk away as he walked passing him and went to the dining table with some food. He take a seat and enjoying the food without looking on Yongguk that seemed frustrated.

 

Yongguk leaning his back on the wall and keep finding the way to pursuade his wife. Then he take a seat beside Himchan. "I don't love him. I'm keeping the letter because i felt guilty. That's all."

 

"Doesn't make any sense." Himchan said, not looking on Yongguk.

 

"Okey, i'll throw it away if that makes you happy. Just don't ignoring me like this. Please..." Yongguk begged while holding his wife's hand.

 

"Why don't you do it before i found it? What are you hiding from me? Aren't you going to explained it?"

 

"I forgot, okey. Believe me. I'm not lying.  Please Channie...don't be mad."

 

"I don't know, Guk ah. I need a time. I'm sorry." Himchan stood up from the chair and headed to their bedroom.

 

"Damn it! That stupid letter! I though i already throw it away. I hope Channie won't get mad for a long time cause i'm not lying. I don't love Minhyun. It's only a mistake. God i wish i could turn back the time and throw the letter away before Channie found it. I'm stupid! Stupid Bang! Stupid, stupid!" Yongguk murmured but clear enough for Himchan to hear that. He's not entering the bedroom, he's hiding behind the wall. And when he saw Yongguk almost hitting his own head, Himchan quickly stop him by holding his hand.

 

"Stop it! Don't hurt yourself. Okey, i believe in you."

 

"You do?" Yongguk stood up from the chair and pulled Himchan into a hug. "Thank you, honey! I know you would forgive me. And i'm sorry for what happen just now. I'm truly forgot to throw it away. If i know you would get angry and sulking like this, i would search for that letter and throw it before you found it. Sorry..."

 

"It's okey, Guk ah. I'm fine now, though i'm still hurt. The fact that you had another person that love you, making me lose control. You're mine, Guk ah. And i don't want to shared you with someone else. I hate it! You only mine!"

 

"Yeah, i know. Thank you Channie for loving me this much! I love you!" Yongguk released the hug and looked at his wife.

 

"I love you too!" then they were kissing.

 


Okey, everything was fine between them...

And for the next chapter, should i make the ending already?

Well, let see how it goes...

See ya! ^^