~23~

We Never Know~*

 

 

Tao was laying on his bed while looking at his ultrasound pictured. He can't stopped smiling as he looked at it, then he gently kissing and caressing the pictured. "I love you, my baby. And i'm sorry for losing your twins before, but now i promised to take a good care of you to redeem my mistake before. I love you!" he said happily, but suddenly a tears falling down on his cheek.

 

'Why am i crying? I don't need him. I can raised my child alone. No! I don't need him!' he though. Tao stood up from his bed as his stomach growling for a food. He looked down and caressing his stomach. "My baby's hungry? Okey, we're going to eat right now." he said with a smiled before he went outside his room.

 

As he walking down the stairs, he saw his mom talking with someone at the main door. "Who's that, mom?" he asked as he approaching his mom.

 

"Tao." said a guy to him.

 

"Kris? What are you doing here?" Tao asked coldly.

 

"He need to talk to you, son. Give him a chance, won't you?" Mrs. Huang tried to pursuade her son.

 

"I don't want to hear anything from him. I don't wanna see him."

 

"But, he has the right to know about..."

 

"No, mom! He has no right to know about it." Tao said firmly. Then he looked at Kris. "Please go back to him, Kris. I don't need you anymore. He's hurt, so maybe he need you more than me. Just go..." Tao was about to leave before Kris suddenly grab his hand and pulled him into a kissed.

 

"Okey, i should be going now." said Mrs. Huang before she's leaving.

 

Tao pushing Kris backwards and slapping him hardly. "Enough, Kris! I'm not going to be fool by you anymore. Stop playing with my heart! I hate you!"

 

"Tao, believe me! I'm not cheating on you. I love you! That guy is not my lover. Please, trust me..." Kris begged.

 

"No! I don't wanna hear anything from you! I hate you!" Tao pushing Kris outside the house then he locked the door before leaning his back on it.

 

"Tao, i'm begging you! Please, believe me! I'm not cheating on you. My love only for you! Tao!" Kris begging while he's knocking the door.

 

"Go away! I don't need you! Go!" Tao said with tearing eyes.

 

"No! I'm not going anywhere until you're forgiving me."

 

"Fine! If you wanna see my corpse, then stay out there. I'm going to kill myself if you doesn't want to go."

 

"No, Tao! Please don't do it! Okey, fine! I'll go, if that's making you happy. I'm going now, so please don't hurt yourself cause i really...LOVE YOU!" Kris said as he turned around to walked away from the house.

 

Tao burst into tears before he fell down on the floor. He hugged his legs and crying.

 

"Stop it, Kris!" a voice suddenly approached Kris.

 

"Yongguk, Himchan? What are you guys doing here?" Kris asked.

 

"We're came here to help you." Yongguk said.

 

"Help me?"

 

"Yes. You're helping us to be together, so now it's our turn to help you be with him. Let me talk to him." Himchan said as he knocking the door. "Tao! I know you in there. If you listen to me, then you should opened this door. We need to talk."

 

Tao was surprised to hear a voice that not belong to Kris. So, who is he?

 

"Who are you?" Tao asked.

 

"I'm the one that you accused cheating with Kris. I'm Himchan. Please open this door so we can discuss about this face to face. Please..." Himchan's begged.

 

"There's nothing to say about it. You're the one that replaced my place in his heart, so go away! I don't wanna see him!" Tao's yelling from inside.

 

"He's not Kris lovers! He's my wife! Please open this door and we can solved this problem immidiately." Yongguk finally spoked.

 

Tao stunned. 'What? That guy already married but he still want my Kris? What a greedy guy...'

 

"Tao, please...open the door!" Kris said.

 

Then, Tao opened the door widely. "Is it true?"

 

"Wow, he looks gorgeous! No wonder Kris falling in love with him." Himchan's whispering on Yongguk.

 

"It's true, Tao! Kris only loves you. He just helping me to be together with my husband back." Himchan's explaining.

 

"He's my wife. Not your lover's lover. Trust us." Yongguk said while wrapping his hands around Himchan's waist.

 

Tao looked at Kris. "I need the explaination."

 

"Okey." Kris said.

 

They went to the backyards garden and they started telling Tao the whole story.

 

"So, you're the victim of Hyosung noona too?" Tao asked.

 

"Yes, we are! But thanks to Kris. He's helping us to be together once again." Yongguk said happily.

 

"Okey, i believe in you guys!" Tao said before he looked at Kris. "And you too! I love you!" Tao's hugging Kris and he's crying.

 

"Well, well, well...what a happy ending..." said Hyosung that suddenly came.

 

The four of them standing on surprised.

 

"Noona, what do you want? Can't you just leaving us alone?" Kris said firmly, while Tao is hiding behind him. Tao was afraid that Hyosung might making him lost his baby again.

 

"If i'm not happy, no one can be happy!" Hyosung said before he barged onto them with a knife in her gripped.

 

BangHim and TaoRis manage to stepped aside and making her to fall on the ground.

 

"You can't keep away from me! Go to hell!" and with that, Hyosung barged onto TaoRis, while BangHim on the other side.

 

Kris pushed Tao aside and both of them falling apart, while Hyosung hitting the wall and get stabbed by her own knife on her stomach.

 

"Noona!" Kris shouted as he run towards his noona. He squatted down beside Hyosung before Hyosung passed away immediately for losing too much blood.

 

BangHim was helping Tao to stand before Tao suddenly groaning in pain while clutching his stomach.

 

"Hey, what's wrong?" Yongguk asked.

 

"Oh no! He's bleeding!" Himchan's shriek.

 

"What?!" Kris leaving his noona and he rushed towards them. "Tao, you..."

 

"I don't want to lose my baby for the second time, Kris...please, safe my baby...argh..." Tao said weakly before Kris lifting him up and rushed towards his car.

 

"Tao, hold on..." Kris said as he driving away.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I hope you guys love this chapter like the other chapter...^^ Thanks for reading it :D