~19~

We Never Know~*

 

Hyosung leading Yongguk to take a seat on the sofa beside her bed. "Do you need anything? You looked tired." Hyosung asked.

 

"My head was spinning. Why did i feel that i know him? He's crying. Why my hearts hurt when i saw him crying? Hyosung, who is he? Why i don't remember anything about him?" Yongguk ruffled his hair. He's getting confused right now. His mind keep thinking about Himchan.

 

"You don't know him, Guk ah. This is the first time you met him. Besides, he's my dongsaeng's boyfriend. He loved acting, and he's working on theatre, so maybe he just practising for his new drama. Stop thinking about him, or you will get a headache." Hyosung standing behind the sofa and he gave Yongguk a massage on the head. "Just relaxed, eoh? Closed your eyes."

 

*****

 

Himchan already awake after Kris laying him down on the bed. He stayed on the bed while crying silently. He was so hurt when he saw Yongguk's act towards him just now. How can he forgot about his own wife? What happen to him? Himchan hugging his legs and buried his face on it.

 

Kris also feeling bad for him. Then he take a seat beside Himchan. "Do you need anything, Himchan? Hungry maybe..."

 

"....." Himchan didn't answered it.

 

"Are you thirsty? I can make you a glass of orange juice." Kris was trying again.

 

"....." Himchan still silent in his position.

 

"What do you want? Just tell me, won't you? I..."

 

"I just want my husband to regain his memories back..." Himchan finally answering it between his sobbed.

 

Kris pulled Himchan into a hug. He tried to calm the other while rubbing his back gently. "Everything's gonna be alright. Trust me. Your husband would regain his memories back. Be strong for your baby inside you. Don't cry, eoh?" they was like that for awhile.

 

Suddenly, Kris's phone was ringing. He released the hug and answering the phone. "Hello?" Kris asked.

 

"....." that person on the other line was silent.

 

"Hello, who's this?" Kris asked again, but still that person keep silent.

 

"Who's that?" Himchan asked while he wiping his tears and stop crying.

 

'Who's voice is that? Is he already had another person to replaced me? How could you, Kris? All this time, i've been missing you, but you already forgetting about me? I hate you!' that person's though before he ended the called.

 

"What the..." Kris frowned.

 

"What's wrong? Who's that?" Himchan asked again.

 

"I don't know. No one answered it. And suddenly it end."

 

"Maybe it's your lover."

 

"Tao? His number is still in here. If he called me, his name would appeared on the screen, but this is from the public phone. Maybe someone else."

 

"Maybe he use the public phone. It's not impossible right?"

 

"Why would he do that?"

 

"Well, maybe he's afraid that you won't answer his call if you saw his name on the screen. "

 

"Why would i do that? I love him. I would answered it, if he called. Besides, i've been waiting for his called all this time, you know."

 

"He's the one that broke up with you. Maybe he though you still mad at him for that. Don't you think so?"

 

"Maybe you were right. But why he stay silent just now? And suddenly, he ended the call. Why is that?"

 

"I don't know. Why don't you asked him yourself? If you still love him, go to his resident and facing him. I bet, he still loving you too."

 

"Since the first day we broke up, i've tried to see him, but he's the one that keep ignoring me. He would end my call everytime i called him. So, i don't think he love me anymore."

 

"Don't give up, won't you? Maybe he need a time to recover after being miscarriage before. Well, a person that miscarriage would be crazy for awhile." Himchan's gave a soft smiled.

 

"Really? Well, maybe you were right."

 

"So, what are you waiting for? Go for it! Go get him back!" Himchan's cheering up.

 

"It's weird."

 

"What?"

 

"You're the one that having a problem just now, but you're the one that cheering me up instead of me. I'm sorry."

 

"No, don't say that. You already make me calm with your words. I'll be strong for my baby. Thanks for the advice."

 

They both chuckled.

 

*****

 

Meanwhile, in the public phone...

 

"What did he say? Why you end the call like that? Is he still mad at you, huh? Tao?" Yixing asked his friend.

 

Tao began to walked away. Yixing and Suho was following him.

 

"Hey, what's wrong?"Suho asked.

 

Tao's tears suddenly appeared. He's looking down. "He already had someone to replaced me."

 

"What?! Did he say that to you?" Yixing asked angrily.

 

"I heard a soft voice on the other line. He already forgot about me. Eotteokhae?"

 

Yixing saw Tao was about to cry, then he pulled the other into a hug. "Just let it out. Don't pretend to be strong though you were not. It's okey if we cry when we sad."

 

And with that, Tao burst into tears. He was so hurt when he though, he's the only one that being suffer after they broke up. While Kris already found someone else to replace him.

 

Actually, after the day they have broke up, Tao still have a feeling towards Kris. He asked for broke up because he felt guilty. He was guilty when he can't protect their unborn baby. He felt useless because of that. And he can't forgive himself for being careless and making them lose their prove of love.

 

He still remember the day that he told Kris about his pregnancy. Kris was so happy and being so grateful to have a child with him. But all the hope, all the happiness that Kris depending on, was ruined by his careless. Everytime, he saw Kris, it's reminding him about the unborn child, and everytime he remember about the child, it's reminding him about his fault for not be able to protect it. So, the only way for him to redeem his guilty feeling was broke up with Kris.

 

*****

 

"Come, i'll go with you. I'll help you guys to be back together again." Himchan said excitedly as he stood up from the bed.

 

"It should be me that helping you to be with your husband back. I promised you, didn't i?"

 

"Well, my problem not so serious compared to yours. Everything would be fine, once Yongguk regain his memories back."

 

"You seemed confident."

 

"I trust him. He won't forget about me that easily. And if he still forgot about me, i have my own way to regain his memories back."

 

"What way?"

 

"I'll hitting his head roughtly." Himchan's chuckling.

 

"You're funny..." Kris was laughing too.

 

But suddenly, Himchan's tummy growling. "Ops, hehe...sorry...i think i'm hungry right now. So, maybe tomorrow we'll go to see him."

 

"It's okey. Come, i'll asked my maid to make you a supper."

 

"Urm, can i have cheesy burger for supper? I, well...i'm..."

 

"Are you craving for it?"

 

"I don't know...maybe...but it still earlier, isn't it? I mean, i'm only 2 weeks. Not 2 month."

 

"I guess. So, you want a cheesy burger? I can take you out for it."

 

"If you say so."

 

"Come."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: It's a boring chapter if you asked me...hehe...well i'm so bored right now...bear with me okey? ^^ Anyway, i hope you guys would enjoying this chapter though it's a little bit bored... :)