~15~

We Never Know~*

"Guk ah, please stay with me! I'll give everything that you want...just please don't leave me..." Hyosung keep begging on Yongguk while following him.

 

"Go away, Hyosung! Which one of my words that you don't understand, huh? I don't love you! I already married with someone else! Don't you get it?!" Yongguk was yelling as he headed to the place that he leaves Himchan before. "Eh, where is he? Channie!"

 

"Channie? Is he your wife? Where is he? I wanna see him and asked him to leave you. You're mine." Hyosung said.

 

"Yah! Don't you dare to say that to him! Now leave!" Yongguk said angrily as he gave a death glare to Hyosung, but Hyosung seems didn't buy it.

 

"What did he do to you until you forgot about me? It's only 2 months since we broke up and nobody's forgetting their first love that easily. Did he gave you any potion? Huh, Guk? Did he?"

 

"You're crazy!" said Yongguk before he rushing out from that store, to find Himchan.

 

*****

 

Meanwhile, that guy brought Himchan to the nearest clinic for the check-up.

 

"How is he?" that guy asking the doctor.

 

"He's fine. No need to worry." said the doctor as he take a seat on his place.

 

Himchan stood up from the patient's bed and headed to them. He take a seat beside that guy. 

 

"Are you feeling better now?" the doctor asked Himchan.

 

"Much better than before. Thanks!" Himchan answered.

 

The doctor's nodded. "Good, but you should be careful from now on. You might lost your baby if you're falling down again. Your pregnancy still in early stage, and you easily miscarriage if you're not take a good care of it."

 

Himchan's widened his eyes after listening to doctor's words. "W-What? I'm what? Are you saying that i'm..."

 

"You didn't know that you're pregnant? No wonder you're trying to kill yourself without knowing that there's a life inside you." jeerling that guy.

 

"I'm not trying to kill myself!" Himchan's shout.

 

"Oh really? So, why are you crossing the road without looking around? You might be killed if i'm not in time to safe you."

 

"So, why don't you just let me die? Why did you have to safe me? The one that i love have betrayed my love towards him, so there's no reason for me to live in this cruel world!" Himchan's yelling with a tears before he running away from there.

 

"So, he's not your wife?" the doctor asked that guy.

 

"No, he's not. You heard us. He's trying to kill himself, and i'm the one that safe him." said that guy.

 

"Well, his husband is not around, so i have no choice."

 

"What choice?"

 

"You have safe him before, so would you mind to take care of him until he met his husband? He's not in good condition to be alone."

 

"What? No, i'm not going to be with him. I don't know him, and he doesn't know about me. We didn't know each other. So, why should i care about someone that i don't know?"

 

"So, did you know him when you make your way to safe him?"

 

"I don't."

 

"Exactly." the doctor smirked.

 

"Aish~ Okey, you win!" said that guy before he stood up from his chair and went out from the doctor's office.

 

*****

 

Yongguk starting to worried about missing Himchan. He might lost. He doesn't know about this place. This is his first time to be here. Yongguk keep asking people that he saw on his way to search for his wife. He showed them, Himchan's photo, but none of them have ever seen him.

 

"Where could he be?" Yongguk's ruffled his hair and let a heavy sighed. "Channie, where are you?"

 

Suddenly, Himchan's phone ringing. "He left his phone on my pocket? Aish, Channie ah..." Yongguk answered it. "Yeoboseyo?"

 

"Channie ah! Come home quickly! I missed you!"

 

"Omma, it's me Yongguk. Himchan's left his phone and he..." Wait! He can't let his mother-in-law to know about this. They might be thinking that he was the worst husband ever for losing his wife.

 

"Yongguk, where's Channie?" Mrs. Kim asked.

 

"He...he's in bathroom. Getting shower. We're getting ready to go home."

 

"Oh, really? Omo! I can't wait to see you guys! Ppalli, eoh?"

 

"Nae, omma. Okey. I have to go now. There's a lot of thing to be packed."

 

"Okey! Bye!" Mrs. Kim, end the called. And Yongguk sighed relief.

 

"I have to find Channie ASAP!" Yongguk was about to make a move when he being hitting by someone on the head making he passed out.

 

*****

 

"Argh! Mm..." Himchan's bitting his lower lips. The pain suddenly came, and making he stop his walk. He placing his hand on his tummy, trying to hold the pain.

 

"Hey, are you okey?" asked that guy as he rushed towards Himchan.

 

"You again? Are you following me?" Himchan asked between his pain.

 

"You're still not in a good state, so i'm just being nice to help you. Well, i'm not a badman."

 

"You...argh..."

 

"See, you're sick! Come, you should rest!" that guy lifting Himchan's up with bridal style and headed to his car.

 

"Yah! Where did you brought me?"

 

"My home." That guy placing Himchan inside the car before he take seat beside Himchan. "Driver, return to my home." that guy's command.

 

"Yes, young master!" said the driver before he drove away.

 

*****

 

Hyosung can't stop smiling as she looking at the sleeping figured on her bed. She slowly Yongguk's hair. "You're mine, and no one can change it even if your wife."

 

"Miss, did you need anything else?" asked the bodyguard.

 

"Nothing. You may go now." said Hyosung. "Wait!"

 

"Yes, Miss?"

 

"Is my dongsaeng already at home?"

 

"Not yet. Young master still not at home yet."

 

"Okey. You may go."

 

"Yes, miss!"

 

Hyosung looked at Himchan's photo that still on Yongguk's gripped. She took it. "So, he's your wife? Well, he's not beautiful as i though. I wonder what makes you falling in love with him so deeply?" she smirked evily. "Nevermind. As long as he stay away from you, i won't hurt him."

 

*****

 

That guy placing Himchan on his bed as they arrived on his home.

 

"Take a rest. If you doesn't want anything bad happen to your baby, listen to me. Rest. Okey?"

 

"Okey..." Himchan answered awkwardly.

 

"Did you need anything? Hungry maybe?"

 

"I'm just thirsty."

 

"A milk. Okey. Wait here, okey?" that guy went out from his room and passing by his noona's room.

 

"Kris? Is that you?" Kris stopped his way as he heard his noona's called. Hyosung went out from her room and closed the door behind her.

 

"Yeah it's me. What do you want?" Kris asked.

 

"It's been a week since you're gone for...well i don't know...why did you run away?"

 

"I'm not running away. I just..."

 

"Healing the pain after broke up with Tao?"

 

"Shut up! It's your fault that he broke up with me. You're jealous that i have a partner, while you're not! And for that, i won't forgive you! Never!" Kris leaving his noona and went downstairs to get a glass of milk from the kitchen.

 

"Kids..." said Hyosung before she went inside her room back.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: So that guy's named is Kris! Yay, finally being reveal! Well, actually i keep thinking who's the guy that safe Channie...and in the end of chapter, i have decided, it's Kris Wu! So, i hope you guys love it!