~Final~

We Never Know~*

 

Himchan's awake from the sound of his baby's crying. He opened his eyes and found his baby was not beside him as he placed her next to him last night. He began to worried as he quickly looked down the floor in case his baby is falling down the floor, but he found nothing. He began to anxious before he saw his baby was crying inside her crib that being placed beside his bed.

 

"Thank god, you're there. I won't forgive myself if something bad happen to you, my baby." he smiled as he felt relieved. "Are you crying because you're hungry?" he looked around just to see nobody's there.

 

As the baby's crying became louder, he had no choice but to calmed his baby by himself. Forget the pain that he feel as he still not fully recover, he slowly stood up from the bed and then he almost fell when Yongguk suddenly came in and catch him.

 

"Gukkie." he said gratefully.

 

"Yah, what are you trying to do?" Yongguk placed Himchan back to his bed.

 

"She's crying. I want to checked on her." Himchan said with a pout. He sensed that Yongguk sounds mad at him just now.

 

"Your body is still weak after delivering her yesterday. So, be careful, okay?" Yongguk step closer to their baby's crib. "I don't want you getting hurt." he said, comforting Hyomin while giving her a bottle of milk that gave by the nurse just now.

 

"I know, but i can't let her crying like that. She might lose her voice before she can speak. And i see nobody's here to calm her, so don't blame me. I'm just doing my duty as her mom. I..." Himchan was about to cry when Yongguk approached him and pulled him into a hug.

 

"Okay, i'm sorry. I'm not mad at you. Don't cry. I'm just worried about you." Yongguk know that Himchan still emotional in his state right now, so he can blame no one.

 

"Can i see her?" Himchan pleaded.

 

Yongguk smiled before he took the baby from her crib and handed carefully to her mommy. Himchan was smiling while holding his daughter on his arm. He admiring his baby girl. Yongguk sat beside him with a smile on his face.

 

"The doctor said that you can go home this evening after they checked on you for the last time."

 

"Really?" Himchan said happily. "Finally! I already bored being here."

 

"I know." Yongguk gently Hyomin's head with a smile.

 

Then, they heard a knock from the outside. Himchan looked on Yongguk.

 

"Did we expecting someone?" Himchan asked.

 

"No, we don't. After all, you're going home this evening, so there's no family member might came. All of them was waiting for you at home." Yongguk said.

 

"Really?" Himchan said while eyeing the door, same as Yongguk, waiting for person that knocked the door just now.

 

"Hey, may we came in?" said a guy that peeking inside after the door was open, making Himchan and Yongguk widened their eyes disbelief.

 

"Kris!" said both of them happily.

 

"Come in!" Yongguk said while approaching Kris. They were shaking hand. "Long time no see, huh?"

 

"Yeah, it's been a long time since we've last seeing."

 

"So, what bring you here? And what happen after we're leaving you guys back then?" Yongguk asked.

 

"Oh, we came here for Zifan check up. He catch a cold after we arrived here."

 

"Zifan?"

 

"Our son, Zifan." said Tao that appeared with a baby on his arm.

 

"Tao!" Himchan shout happily.

 

Tao was smiling while heading to Himchan's bed.

 

"Hi, how are you?!" Tao greeted.

 

"Fine! And you? How did you now that i'm here?"

 

"I'm fine too! We were here for Zifan's check up when we coincidently heard about you. So, here we are." Tao's eyeing the baby on Himchan's arm. "Is this your baby? Boy or girl?"

 

"Meet my baby girl, Hyomin." Himchan said.

 

"She's beautiful! Congratulation!"

 

"Thanks! Zifan's cute too! How old is he?"

 

"3 months. I bet they would be a good friend when they grow up." Tao sat on the edge of the bed beside Himchan.

 

"Yeah, i guess."

 

Kris and Yongguk that watching them from the distance, came closer. They were talking happily for a while before the doctor came in. After checking on Himchan and his baby, the doctor give a permission for Himchan to leave the hospital when he's ready.

 

"Really? I can go home now?" asked Himchan disbelief. "Thank you, doctor!" Himchan exclaim excitedly.

 

The three of them just smiled.

 

"So, we should packed your things now." Yongguk said as he grab Himchan's beg and he began to packed.

 

After finished all the thing that they need to settle, the two couple with their baby, leaves the hospital together.

 

THE END

 


Sorry for the late update, and sorry cause i had to finished it here...

I can't continued it anymore...

I feel bad too, but...the decision already made...

Sorry again and thanks a lot to all readers ^^

THANK YOU!