~18(Edit)~

We Never Know~*

 

Himchan and Kris was chatting inside Kris's room. Then Himchan was looking outside the window. The sky is dark...it's already night right now. And Himchan excuses himself for going back to his hotel. He don't wanna be a burdensome for Kris, though he still mad on his husband.

 

"I have to go now. Thanks for everything today! I really appreciate that." Himchan said.

 

"So, you already forgiving him?" Kris asked.

 

"What do you mean?" Himchan's frowned.

 

"Well, you have told me before that you guys arguing..."

 

"Oh, that...well...i have though about it earlier, and i think he need a second chance. I'll be listening for his explanation before judging him. Maybe he's not cheating on me."

 

"Listening to his explaination? What an explaination? You have told me that you saw him kissing another girl, so it's truly showed that he's cheating on you."

 

"Maybe you were right, but...i don't know...my heart keep telling me that he's not guilty. Besides, i have to protect our marriage for my baby. I don't want him/she growing up without a father. So, i'm going back now."

 

"But it's already dark, and you're alone. It can be dangerous for you. Why don't you wait for your husband to fetch you up? Gave me his number, so i can make a called." Kris taking out his phone from his pocket and getting ready for typing the number.

 

"No need. I can take a cab. I..."

 

"Don't be stubborn, will ya?!" Kris unpurposely raising his voice and making Himchan's startled. Then, as he realize that, he quickly apologizes. "I'm sorry...it just..."

 

"Am i reminding you of him?" Himchan's guessing.

 

"I love him...and i can't forget about him. I'm sorry for scaring you."

 

"It's okey...well, if you don't mind, can i borrowed your phone?"

 

"Ah, sure! Here!"

 

Himchan taking the phone and went outside the room before he's dialing Yongguk's number.

 

*****

 

Yongguk and Hyosung arrived at Hyosung's resident safely after having dinner just now. They were happily together like a newlywed. Hyosung clinging on Yongguk's arm. When they was about to climb the stairs, Yongguk's phone suddenly rang. Yongguk looked at the screen and he frowned to the unknown number. And without thinking, he answered it.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Hello, Gukkie! Where are you?"

 

"Who are you?"

 

"I'm your wife, Channie. Don't you recognize my voice? How could you..." Himchan sounds hurt.

 

"What the..." Yongguk speechlesss.

 

"Why? Who's calling?" Hyosung taking Yongguk's phone. "Hello, who's this?"

 

On the other line, Himchan was surprised to heard Hyosung's voice. But he try to stay calmed. "I'm his wife. Gave the phone to him, please."

 

"What the..." Hyosung's speechless.

 

"Am i already married, Hyosung ah? What's happening exactly? Why did i feel like i'm losing some of my memories? I'm..."

 

"No! You're still solo, Gukkie ah. This person is only a friend of you. Your bestfriend that you love joking around. Trust me. You shouldn't be friend with him." Hyosung ended the call.

 

*****

 

"He ended the call? My called? He never do this to me. What's wrong with him? Is he truly having affair with someone else? No! Maybe it's only a mistake. I'll call him again." Himchan's dialing redial the number again.

 

Yongguk and Hyosung arrived on the upstairs when Yongguk's phone was ringing again. But this time, before they could end the called, Himchan saw them. Himchan startled as he saw Hyosung was clinging on Yongguk's arm. He gasp. His jawed dropped. The phone accidently lose from his grip.

 

"Yong...Yongguk ah..." Himchan's voice shaking. "Who is she?"

 

"I'm his fiancee! Who are you and how you get in here? Leave now or you'll be sorry for being here!" Hyosung said harshly.

 

Himchan's gulped. Is it true? He keep looking on Yongguk's face. It's blank. The way Yongguk looked at him like he don't recognize his own wife.

 

"Do i know you?" Yongguk asked.

 

"You...you don't know me? I'm your wife, your Channie..." Himchan's tears starting to flowing down on his cheek. His own husband, forgetting about him. What else could be worst?

 

Hyosung shocked. 'Now i remember! No wonder he seemed familiar. I saw his photo in Yongguk's grip. Well, you're digging your own grave, Channie!'

 

"So, you're the one that calling me just now. Are you really my wife? Cause i don't remember anything about being married with you. And the one that i love is Hyosung, so why did i ended up to marrying you?"

 

"Guk ah...i'm your wife...please don't joking around with this stuff. I'm not in the mood right now." Himchan's said while wiping his tears.

 

"Himchan are you..." Kris that suddenly went out from his room was surprised to see the scene. "Noona, Yongguk...what's happening here?" he asked before he saw Himchan was crying. "Yah! What are you two doing to him?!"

 

Himchan was holding Yongguk's hand. "Guk ah...don't you remember me...i'm your wife...please don't do this!"

 

"What? So, he's your husband, Himchan ah?" Kris asked.

 

"Yah! Let go of his hand!" Hyosung was pushing Himchan away before she brought Yongguk to her room.

 

Himchan was about to fell when Kris manage to support him from behind. "Himchan, are you okey?"

 

"Gukkie...he's mine..." Himchan said before he suddenly passed out. Kris quickly carrying him and went inside his bedroom.

 

'Noona, what have you done this time? Poor Himchan...i'll try my best to help you...i won't let your story to end like mine...that's my promised.'

 


A/N: I just got the idea, and can't wait to sharing it with my dear readers...so, hope you guys enjoyed it! (sorry for the short chapter) ^^