~11~

We Never Know~*

"I'm sorry...we're made a mistake. We should make this test on Mr. Park, but my assistant accidently change your healthy document with him. So, i though you're the one that volunteer to carrying Mr. and Mrs. Lim child as Mrs. Lim not wanted to be pregnant. We're sorry, Mr. Kim." said the doctor.

 

"Sorry?! Is that what you can only say? Because of your stupid mistake, my life is ruined now. I'm only 17. I'm still a student. How can i go to school with a baby that growing inside me?! Everyone would teasing me and make a fun on me. The principal might kicking me out from the school. They maybe though that i'm a ! Doing , and getting pregnant before married though i'm not! I'm still a for heaven's sake! You're injecting me with someone and make me pregnant! You STUPID DOCTOR!" Himchan's yelling as he getting stress because all of this. A mistake? How can he say that when Himchan's life would be change forever because of this stupid mistake...

 

"Calm down Mr. Kim...what can we do to help you? You want to abort this baby?" asked the doctor.

 

Himchan widened his eyes. Abort? It same as killed, right? How can he killed an innocent life like this? "How long am i?"

 

"You're 2 months already. But it still safe for abortion, IF you want it..."

 

Himchan sighed. "I came here 2 months ago for my medical check-up, but it turn to be like this. You know, i can sue this hospital IF i wanted to..."

 

"Please no Mr. Kim...i'll do anything for you."

 

"I need to discuss with my family first. If they didn't mind it, i'll keep this baby for Lim's couple. If not, they have to find that Mr. Park back."

 

.............................

 

Himchan's family was shocked at first with the news, but they keep it calm as they let Himchan make his own decision. And because of his kindest heart, he willingly to delivery this baby. Maybe it his fate, cause mistake like this wouldn't come in coincidently.

 

.................................

 

"I'll keep this baby, but i won't give it to Lim's family. This baby is my fate, so i'm not going to let them take it. I'm sorry..." Himchan said as he went out from the doctor's office.

 

.................................

 

After a few months later...

 

"We have to do Caesarean section for saving both af him and his baby. But it's risky for the baby cause it still earlier for the baby to be born." the doctor said to his parents, but he still can hear it.

 

'No! Please safe my baby...' he though.

 

After a few hours...

 

"I'm sorry, we already do what we can but the baby..."

 

"No! My baby!" Himchan's shriek.

 

"Noooooo!!!!" Himchan finally awake from his long dream about the past. He began to cry.

 

"Channie, what's wrong? A nightmare again?" asked Yongguk as he take a seat beside his wife and hugs the other.

 

"It's not a nightmare, Guk ah...it's the past...i..." he can't continued his speak as he can't hold the tears. He hugged Yongguk's arm tightly and crying.

 

"Your past? Maybe it would be better if you tell me."

 

"Later...i'm tired right now." Himchan said before he realize something. "Wait! How do i get here? I mean...i've been kidnapped by that muscle guy, and i..."

 

"Luckily my dad send some bodyguard to protect us if something like that happen. They safe you before that guy can take you away from me."

 

"Okey..." Himchan's yawned.

 

"It's midnight now. Come you should rest." Yongguk covering Himchan with a blanket after he layed the other on the bed.

 

Himchan grabbed Yongguk's wrist. "Don't leave me. Sleep with me."

 

"I will. I'm not leaving you anymore. And i'm sorry for raising my voice towards you before. I didn't mean it. I..." Yongguk can't finish his words as he saw his wife already sleep. He smiled. "I love you..." he kissed his wife's forehead.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: I'm sorry for the short chapter...i've been busy this day for my unnie engagement...i hope you guys can bear with me...sorry again ^^