~02~

We Never Know~*

 

Yongguk hanging out with his best friends at their cafe named Coffee Shop. He's the owner of that cafe cause he dislike his father bussiness especially that gang's matter. He love living in peace, not in chaos. Though his father always begging him to take a care of his bussiness, Yongguk was always refuse it.

 

"I heard you're getting married. With who?" Youngjae asked.

 

"I don't know. It's my dad's plan to punished some family that failed to pay him back." Yongguk answering with frustrated. He's the victim also of course.

 

"You mean you will marrying someone that you don't know? How is he look like? Pretty, cute or ugly?" Daehyun asked.

 

"I don't know. I already said that i don't even know him or what his look like."

 

"Even his name?" Youngjae asked and Yongguk nodded as 'Yes'.

 

"Hmph, it will be something interesting to see someone that doesn't know anything about their partner would living together for the rest of their life." Daehyun said and Youngjae nodded as agreed.

 

"I'm ruined." Yongguk sighed.

 

*****

 

Bang's Residence...

 

"You stay here. Tomorrow is a big day for you and my son. So, now i have a lot of work before the wedding. Don't try to run away or your family would recieve some punishment from me. Get it?" said Mr. Bang firmly.

 

Himchan just nodded. His tears keep rolling down from his beautiful eyes. He can't hide his feelings. Being married with someone that he doesn't even know his name would be a disaster for him. He keep thinking about his future after this marriage. What kind of person that he has to spend his entire life with? He just stay on the bed silently.

 

"Don't cry." Mr. Bang stepped closely to Himchan. "My son is not bad. You'll be happy to be his wife and maybe someday, you want to thank me." Mr. Bang wiped Himchan's tears. "Cheer up. Eoh?" Mr. Bang smiled before he went out from the room.

 

Himchan burst into tears. He cupped his face with his palms and sobbing. His mind was miserable right now. He worried about his ity. He save 'it' for a guy that he love and he wanted to experiance 'that' without a force. But now...what would happen to him?

 

*****

 

Yongguk arrived at his residence in midnight. He always came home at that time after closing his cafe. He headed to his room. He's tired thinking about his wedding tomorrow. He sighed and without opening the light, he laying down on his bed.

 

"I'm ruined! My life's ruined after tomorrow. Urgh, pissing me off!!!!" he whined. "Appa's not fair! Yongnam can find his wife by his own, but me stucked in this arranged marriage. I have my own futured wife too. I love him from the first sighed. But now i have to forget about him."

 

*****

 

The wedding ceremony was hilarious. But Himchan still upset. He stay in dressing room while thinking about his future husband.

 

"He don't want this marriage too. So, i should talk to him and convince him to stopped this wedding. It probably work." Himchan mumbled.

 

Well, last night Mr. Bang brought him to Yongguk's room. And he fall asleep after crying a lot. At midnight, he heard someone entering the room and without opening the light, that person laying beside him. He tried to stay silent to prevent himself from trouble as he though that person is evil. Then he accidently heard Yongguk's whining.

 

"I'll find him." Himchan stood up and went to Yongguk's room. He knocking from the outside.

 

Yongguk was fixing his neck tie when he heard someone is knocking the door. He opened it. "Yes, what do you want?" He asked, and then his eyes widened as he saw his crush standing in front of him.

 

"We need to talk."

 

"Yes?"

 

"I want you to call off this wedding."

 

"What? So, you're the one that should be my wife?"

 

"I don't want it, and so do you. I heard your confession last night. Or should i say, your whining?"

 

"You're in my room last night?"

 

"Yes. Your dad brought me here and i accidently heard that you also disagree with this wedding cause you have someone else. So, you should stop this wedding."

 

"I'm saying that before i saw you. But now, i agree with this wedding."

 

Himchan startled. "What?! Why? What about your crush?"

 

"He'll be mine soon. You should get ready for the wedding." Yongguk smiled before he closed the door.

 

Himchan sighed angrily. "That guy is crazy!" he shouted before he back to his dressing room.

 

*****

 

At midnight, after the wedding ceremony...

 

"I'm not going to sleep with you. I don't love you." Himchan said firmly.

 

"But i love you. I love you since you came to my cafe last week. I keep searching for you after you're gone but hopeless until now. What a small world. I'm glad that you're my wife now."

 

"You're insane. I'm done with you." Himchan took a pillow and blanket.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

"I'm going to sleep on the couch if you don't mind."

 

"I don't mind if you sleep with me on the bed. It's suit for the two of us." Yongguk walked closely to his wife and lift him up with bridal style.

 

"Yah! Put me down! What are you doing?" Himchan struggling. "No! Please...i'm not ready for this. Please!"

 

Yongguk placing his wife on the bed and pinned him there. "I'm going to be gentle. Don't be scared."

 

"No! Please~ I'm begging you..." Himchan burst into tears. "Please, no..."

 

Yongguk panic to see his beloved wife crying hardly. He let Himchan go and sitting on the edge of the bed. "You can sleep in another room. So, stop crying."

 

Himchan stop crying. He looked strangely on his husband. 'Well, he's not a bad guy. But still, i can't let him touch me yet. I don't even know him except for his name.'

 

"Thank you. I owe you one for your kindness. And i'm sorry. I really am." Himchan said before he went out from the room and headed to another room.

 

"I'll make you mine. Just wait for it. You gonna fall in love with me." Yongguk grinned.