~16~

We Never Know~*

Kris back to his room with a glass of milk for Himchan. He closed the door behind him, and headed to his bed before he realize that Himchan's not there.

 

"Where did he go?" He placing the glass on the lamp table before he searching for Himchan. He walked to the balcony, just to know Himchan's not there either. "Where could he be? Maybe he's in the bathroom." Then he heard someone flashing the toilet inside the bathroom. "I though so." He standing in front of the bathroom with a glass of milk in his grip.

 

Himchan was surprised to see Kris is standing there as he went out from the bathroom. "Gosh! You scared me! Why did you do that?" Himchan's whining.

 

"You're the one that scared me at first. I though you're running out from this room. And it's dangerous for you to be alone in this house."

 

"Why?" Himchan's frowned.

 

"Well, you're stranger in this house, so what do you expect?"

 

"Okey, okey, i understand. I'm sorry."

 

"Good. Now, take this." Kris handed a glass of milk to Himchan.

 

"A milk?" Himchan's looked at him.

 

"You told me that you're thirsty just now. So, here. Drink it."

 

"I'm just saying that i'm thirsty. I didn't say that i want a glass of milk."

 

"So, you don't want it? Okey." Kris was taking back that glass. "I've heard that a milk was good for the baby. So, if you doesn't care about your baby's health, then let it be." Kris began to walk before Himchan's stopped him.

 

"Wait! I didn't say that i doesn't want it. Give it back." Himchan's pouted.

 

"As you wish." Kris handed back a glass of milk to Himchan and brought him to seat on the edge of the bed.

 

"Thanks!" Himchan's drinking the milk. "Did you make it yourself?"

 

"Yes! How is it taste?"

 

"Tasty. Thanks again!"

 

"Nah, no problem." Kris grinning while he looked at Himchan the still drinking the milk. Then his face became gloomy.

 

Himchan finished his drink and he looked at Kris. "Hey, what's wrong?"

 

"You remind me of someone that i love."

 

"Really? Who?"

 

"My lover."

 

"I know you talking about your lover. I'm asking, what's his name?"

 

"Before i told you his name, why don't we introduce our name first? You know, until now, we don't know each other's name."

 

"Oh, sorry! I'm Himchan! Bang Himchan!"

 

"I'm Wu Yifan, but you can called me Kris."

 

"Okey! Thank you for your kindness, Kris! If not because of you, i might be dead by now."

 

"It's okey. So, would you mind to tell me the reason you're trying to commit suicide?"

 

"Yah! How many time should i told you that i'm not going to kill myself?! I'm just..."

 

"Arguing with your husband?"

 

"Sort of." Himchan's lowered his head and throw his sight on the floor.

 

"What happen?" Kris asked.

 

Himchan still silent. And suddenly, his tears starting to fall. He's wiping his tears, and when Kris saw it, he quickly apologizes.

 

"Oh, sorry! I didn't mean to make you sad. Sorry for reminding you about..."

 

"It's okey...not your fault. It just..."

 

"Okey, we should dropped that issue. You should be happy cause you just finding out about your pregnancy just now. So, congratulations!" Kris said with cheerful voice.

 

Himchan's smiled. "Thanks..."

 

Kris stood up from the bed. "Would you come with me?"

 

"To where?"

 

"To the backyard. It's the place that i go when i'm sad. Come. You might like it." Kris pulling Himchan with him.

 

*****

 

Yongguk finally awake from his unconcious state. He looked around just to know that he's not at his room.

 

"Where am i? What happen?" Yongguk's muttered.

 

"Finally, you're awake!" Hyosung hugged him.

 

"Hyosung? Where am i and what happen?"

 

"You're in my bedroom. You passed out just now. Thank god, you're awake!"

 

"Passed out? Why did i passed out?"

 

"You don't remember?"

 

Yongguk shook his head as he didn't remember what's happening before.

 

"You're searching for your wife, and i found you passed out on the roadside. So, i brought you back."

 

"Searching for who? My wife? When did i get married? Don't joke around, Hyosung ah. Only you that i love." Yongguk pulling Hyosung into a kissed.

 

Then Hyosung pushed him back. "You do? You still love me? But you said that after we broke up 2 months ago, you doesn't love me anymore and you're already married."

 

"Broke up? Married? What are you talking about?"

 

'Is he got amnesia? Is my bodyguard hitting him so hard until he lost his memories about his wife? Great! Now i can keep him only for me!' Hyosung's though. "Come with me!" Hyosung dragged Yongguk with her.

 

*****

 

Himchan was surprised to see the backyard was fulled with flowers, and there's a table with chairs around it in the middle of it.

 

"A flower garden! So, beautiful!"

 

"You like it?" Kris asked.

 

"I love it! It's so calm here."

 

"I knew you would loved it. Come, take a seat." Kris pulled the chair for Himchan.

 

"Thank you!" Himchan said before he sat. Kris took a seat in front of him. "So, mind to tell me about your lover? What make you said that i reminding you of him?"

 

"Well, i used to make him a glass of milk like i did to you just now. And i'm happy to see he drink it happily. Same as you just now."

 

"Really? Same as me? So, he might be pregnant too." Himchan's teasing.

 

"He was, but not for long when he got miscarriage."

 

"Oh, i'm sorry...i didn't mean to make a fun..."

 

"It's okey, Himchan."

 

"So, where is he?"

 

"We broke up after that. He accused me for poisoning him until he lost our baby."

 

"What?! Did you...?"

 

"I'm not. I love to have a child with him, but my noona...she's the one that gave him a milk that contain abortion's pills. She said that drink was made by me. That's why he..." Kris sighed heavily.

 

"So, you just giving up like that?"

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Well, he accused you cause he doesn't know the truth. You should explaining to him, instead of broke up with him."

 

"I did, but he don't believe me. He keep asking for broke up, cause he said that everytime he looked at me it remind him to our baby. So, instead of seeing him suffering, i gave up on him." a tears suddenly escape from Kris's eyes.

 

"I'm sorry..." Himchan's feeling guilty.

 

*****

 

At the hospital...

 

"As i looked at his x-ray report, he being hitting on his sensitive spot. That's why he lost his memories for awhile." said the doctor.

 

"Lost his memories? But he still remember me." Hyosung said.

 

"Maybe he just lost his memories about the new thing. He only remember about 2 months ago, and after that period of time, he lost it."

 

"So, in his mind right now...we still a couple? Great!"

 

"But it's not for a long period. He might be remember everything in a few days later."

 

"I hope he's not! Thanks doctor!" Hyosung went out from the doctor office, and approaching Yongguk that waiting for her on the outside.

 

"What's wrong with me?" Yongguk asked.

 

"You're fine! Let's go!" Hyosung said happily.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: It's only a fics, so bear with me if anything that being wrote in this chapter doesn't make any sense...hehe... Awaiting for new comments and new subscribers! ^^ Thanks a lot!