~12~

We Never Know~*

The next morning, Himchan can't hold himself from smiling as he saw his husband sleeping peacefully beside him. Yongguk's wrapping his hand around Himchan's waist while he sleep. Himchan slowly Yongguk's cheek before he kissed it gently not to wake the other.

 

"Morning honey..." Himchan said softly, almost whispering on Yongguk's ear. He chuckled to see his manly husband can be this cute and sweet while he sleeping. "I love you..."

 

Yongguk moved a bit and that makes Himchan startled. "G-Guk ah...are you awake?" Himchan asked worriedly. His cheek became red as a tomatoes without a reason. He afraid that Yongguk might be heard his confess just now. He still a shy boy of course. He looked at Yongguk's face closely to make sure the other still sleeping. Then he sighed reliefly, as he sure that his husband still sleep. "Thank goodness..."

 

Then he's leaning his back against Yongguk's chest while holding his hand. "Guk ah, i'm sorry...i can't tell you yet about the truth. I'm scared...scared to lose you if you know the truth. Though all the thing that happening in my past is not my fault, but as your wife, i can't help but feeling guilty on you. Being pregnant with some other guy's child, i'm ashamed of myself. I felt like, i don't deserve you as my husband. I'm dirty, though i'm not slept with other guy." Himchan sighed.

 

Himchan turned his body just to see Yongguk's face before he leaning his head on Yongguk's chest. "Guk ah...what do you think of having our own child? I think, this is the only way for me to apologized to you. Maybe after this, my guilty's feeling would be erased forever. Do you understand what i'm trying to say? I don't know how to explain it so i hope you understand..." Himchan sighed again as he know Yongguk didn't hear it as he still sleeping.

 

'He doesn't hear me...how can i say those things to him in real? I'm scared. I don't know what i scared of, but i'm scared...Oh god, please gave me some strength to tell my husband the truth...and please making him understand me...' Himchan's though.

 

After a few minutes, Himchan's back to sleep while he's leaning his back on Yongguk's chest.

 

*****

 

On the seaside...

Yongguk and Himchan sat on the bench while admiring the view of the beach.

 

"Are you enjoying our honeymoon?" Yongguk suddenly spoke.

 

"Huh? Oh...i enjoyed it. Why?"

 

"Just asking." Yongguk simply answered.

 

"Okey..." Himchan keep watching the kids that playing around. He chuckled as he enjoyed it.

 

Yongguk saw Himchan's eyes sparkling as he looked at the children that played happily with their parents. "Do you love kids?" Yongguk asked.

 

Himchan startled a bit before he spoke. "Yes. Why?"

 

"Nothing."

 

Himchan's pouted with Yongguk answered.

 

"Are you happy with me?"

 

"Of course i'm happy! Why?"

 

"Just asking." Yongguk simply answer.

 

"What's wrong, Guk? You keep asking me a question and after i answered it, you keep saying it's nothing. Do you have any problem? Tell me."

 

"None. Don't worry, i'm fine." Yongguk stood up from the bench.

 

"Where are you going?"

 

"Are you hiding something from me?"

 

"What? I'm not..."

 

"What happen in your past, Channie?"

 

Himchan startled. 'Why did you have to asked about this, now? I'm not ready to tell you yet, Guk ah...Can you wait until we're going home? I'm not going to ruined our honeymoon like this.' Himchan's though.

 

"Nothing, Guk ah. We'll talk about this later, okey? I don't want to ruined our happy moment like this." Himchan stood up from the bench, facing Yongguk while wrapping his hand around Yongguk's neck before he kissed the other passionately.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: Sorry for making such a boring chapter like this...i'll try to make some interesting chapter for the next update...i'm having some problems right now. Really can't make a good chapter for you all, though i'm dying to update this story...sorry again...

I'm going on HIATUS for this story for a while...