~08~

We Never Know~*

Yongguk entering their room just to find his wife already sleep in the middle of the bed. Yongguk's smiled to see his cutey wife sleeping. "He must be tired after a long flight." Yongguk sat on the edge of the bed and kissing his wife's cheek. "Sleep well my princess. Tonight i have surprised for you. You should be prepared for that." he whispering.

 

Suddenly, Himchan's phone was ringing, Yongguk quickly answered it, not wanting his wife's beauty sleep being interupt. "Yeobeoseyo?"

 

"Channie? Is it you? How's your flight?"

 

"Mom, it's me, Yongguk! Himchan was sleeping. He's tired maybe, after a long flight."

 

"Oh chinjja? Poor him...so did you guys having fun?" Asked Mrs. Kim, Himchan's mom.

 

"We're having so much fun here. Though he still refuse to be in the same room with me."

 

"He is? Aish that kid! He doesn't realize that he has the nicest husband in the world yet, i think."

 

Yongguk smiled to heard a compliment from his mother-in-law. "Yeah, i think so. I love him so much, mom. I'll do anything for him to gain his love towards me."

 

"Oh, how sweet of you...so where he is now? Did he slept in another room?"

 

"Nah. He refused at first, but now he agree to be with me. I guess he's slowly falling for me now." Yongguk's chuckled.

 

"He should be. You're his husband, so he should listen to his husband. I'm glad that you guys safely arrived there. And enjoyed your honeymoon!"

 

"I will, mom! Thanks!"

 

"Can't wait for my future grandchildren. Make a babies. At least 3 grandchildrens."

 

Yongguk blushing to hear that. His mother-in-law was sporting in this topic. She always straight to the point when it come to this topic. "Well...i'll give a tried. But it's only can happen when Channie gave me a permission to be with him."

 

"He's stubborn sometimes, but i guess you can handle him, right? I count on you."

 

"Okey, mom. I'll try."

 

"Take care of him. Though he didn't show his true feelings, but i'm sure that he already falling in love with you. He just egoist. Okey, i have to go now! Say hi to him for me, okey?"

 

"Okey mom, thanks!" Yongguk hanging off as Mrs. Kim off the line.

 

Yongguk looked at his wife that sleeping peacefully while a smile plastered on his face. "I wonder what makes you smiling like that? I bet it's a sweet dream, right? You're so pretty!" Yongguk's mumbling.

 

Himchan's Pov

I keep walking as i didn't know where i am...it's all white...am i dead? Then the surrounding suddenly turning into a peacefully place...i smiled widely to see such a beautiful views. The grass field, with flowers, butterflies and anything that you can imagine. This place was so WONDERFULL! As i keep walking, i saw some familiar figured that standing near by the lake. His back was facing me. 'I wonder who is he?' I approached him.

 

"You came!" he said excitedly while he facing me.

 

"Gukkie? What are you doing here? And where are we?" i asked.

 

"This is your dream."

 

"My dream?"

 

"Yes!"

 

"But..." before i can finished my speak, suddenly i heard a voice that calling me...

 

"Mommy!" said a little girl as she approaching me. "Mommy, mommy! I wuv you! (I love you!)" she said excitedly and wanted me to carry her in my arms. I looked at Yongguk and he told me to.

 

"She's our daughter. Lift her up before she's crying." he said, then i just followed it. I lift that girl up and she giggling cutely.

 

"Mommy, you're pwetty! I wish i pwetty as you!" she said that i'm pretty, and she want to be pretty like me. Oh, how cute is she! I kissed her cheek. "You will, cause you're my daughter!" i said.

 

We're having fun for a while before someone's came and ruined everything. That guy. The muscle guy. He took out his pistol and shot Yongguk.

 

"No!" shriek me. My daughter's crying while she hugs my legs. "Gukkie!" as i was about to ran towards my husband, that guy dragged me with him, while my daughter being catch by another guy.

 

"Mommy!"

 

"Let her go!" shouted me as they took her away from me.

 

"Mommy! Help me! Mommy!"

 

"No!"

 

Pov end

 

"No!" shriek Himchan as he suddenly awake. He's sweating a lot and he's breathless.

 

Yongguk that sleeping on the couch, also awake. He rushed towards his wife. "Hey, what's wrong?"

 

Himchan didn't answered it as he looked around and to find he still in the room. "It's only a dream? I'm dreaming..." Himchan's mumbled.

 

"Are you okey? You seemed depressed." Yongguk wiping Himchan's sweat with his palm.

 

'I'm just dreaming...Thank god! If not...' Himchan looked at his husband and suddenly hugged him. "You're fine! I'm so glad that you're okey! Thank god!" he burst into tears.

 

"Hey, why are you crying? You're having a nightmare, didn't you? Shh, don't cry. I'm with you." Yongguk's gently rubbed his wife's back in way to make him calm. "Shh, you're safe now..."

 

After a few minutes, Himchan's began to calm but Yongguk still sitting beside him. It's already midnight, and all Yongguk's plan for tonight being cancelled due to Himchan's condition right now.

 

"So, mind to tell me?" Yongguk asked softly.

 

Himchan's shook his head. "It's a nightmare. If i'm telling you, i would remember it for the rest of my life. But if not, it's easier for me to forget about it. So, just let it be, okey?"

 

"If it's okey for you, then it's okey with me either."

 

"Guk ah..."

 

"Yes?"

 

"I'm hungry..."

 

Okey, since they arrived at the island, they didn't take any meal until now. So, no wonder Himchan's being starving right now. And Yongguk seems hungry too.

 

"Me too~" he said and both of them chuckled.

 

That night, both of them eating in their room after they pay for a midnight meal. They seemed happy together.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: Okey, only this for now cause i'm busy packing my things...we celebrating Hari Raya at my hometown! WooHoo! Long time no see my grandma...i'll brought my laptop to keep updating this story for my lovely readers that keep supporting me with all the comments, and subscribers...Thank you!