~20~

We Never Know~*

 

"Suho, i'm hungry..." Yixing said while he pulling Suho's shirt. Tao that walking with them, suddenly stopped.

 

"What's wrong Tao? Why are you stopping?" Suho asked worriedly.

 

"Nothing. I'm fine. I can go home by myself. You should brought him for supper." Tao said with a smile. Trying to hide his feeling. He was still sad, of course. But he tried not to make them worried about him.

 

"Are you sure you'll be fine?" Yixing asked concernedly.

 

"I'm fine hyung. Just go, eoh? It's not nice to let your baby's starving. Besides, i need to be alone for now. Okey?" Tao was trying to convinced them.

 

"Okey then. Be careful." Yixing said with a smile before he dragging Suho with him.

 

*****

 

"How's that? Is it tasty or..."

 

"I love it! Thanks Kris for brought me here! It's so delicious!" Himchan said with a fulled mouth.

 

"Slow down, Himchan. You're going to chocked if you're not slowing down your eating. I know it's tasty. That's why i brought you here."

 

"You're not eating?" Himchan asked.

 

"Nah. I'm not eating in midnight."

 

"Diet?" Himchan guessing.

 

"Sort of." Kris chuckling.

 

"You already skinny. No need to control your eating. The one that should control eating is me. I'm gaining weight lately. Maybe, that's the reason Gukkie didn't recognize me. Huhu, i'm fat!" Himchan's pretending to cry.

 

"Don't be sad. He would regain his memories back. Besides, you're not eating for yourself, remember? You have to gain some weight for your baby if you want him to be healthy." Kris said firmly.

 

"Are you like this when you take care of your pregnant boyfriend?" Himchan said before he quickly cupped his mouth for saying something that unnecessary. "Sorry...i shouldn't..."

 

"It's okey. I'm fine with that." Kris smiled and Himchan's continued his eating. "Wait..."

 

"What?" Himchan asked.

 

"There is something on your face."

 

"Where?"

 

"There..." Kris said while pointing on Himchan's face.

 

"Here?"

 

"No...there..."

 

"Here?"

 

"No!"

 

"Then you help me..." Himchan said as he letting Kris help him to get rip of something on his face.

 

"There. It's gone now." Kris said.

 

"Kris! How could you?!" someone is yelling behind them.

 

Kris turned his back and he was surprised to see Suho and Yixing standing behind him. He got up and facing them. "Guys, it's not like..."

 

Yixing slapping Kris harshly. "You're jerk! How could you found someone else to replaced Tao in your heart? You're just broke up with him 2 months ago, but you already found someone else to replaced him? I though you would convinced him to be with you again cause he still love you, but you..." he looked at Himchan that already stood up. "Yah! Go find someone else that suit for you!"

 

Himchan was startled with Yixing's voice. He's hiding behind Kris and trembled.

 

"Yah! Don't yelling at him! He has nothing to do with this. You scared him." Kris defending Himchan.

 

"Xing, stop this! Everyone is staring at us." Suho said, trying to hold Yixing. "Sorry for his behaviour. He didn't mean it. It's a hormoned maybe. Come." Suho dragging Yixing with him.

 

"Are you okey?" Kris asked Himchan.

 

"I'm...fine...just..."

 

Suddenly, Yixing barged on Himchan and pushing him roughtly until his stomach was hitting the table harshly before he fell on the ground. "You're !" Yixing shriek, while Suho trying to calm him.

 

"Himchan!" Kris squetted down beside Himchan.

 

"Argh! Ahhh!" Himchan's groaning in pain while clutching his tummy. "K...Kris...he...help me...ah..."

 

"I'll take you to hospital!" Kris lift Himchan's up and rushed to his car.

 

Yixing stunned at his place while looking on the floor. The floor that Himchan's falling just now. "Su-Suho ah...what have i done? I'm a murderer..."

 

"What are you saying?" Suho asked.

 

"His blood..." Yixing pointing on the floor that covering with Himchan's blood. And with that, Yixing suddenly passed out.

 

"Xing! Yixing ah!"

 

*****

 

"What's wrong with me, doc? Why are you calling me so sudden?" Tao asked.

 

"Well, the test that you made a week before already done." the doctor said.

 

"Really? So, what's the result? Am i sick?" Tao asked anxiously.

 

"Well, it's weird actually. And you're not sick. Don't worry about that." said the doctor as he keep looking at the result.

 

"Then, why do i keep feeling the pain on my stomach since i've miscarriage 2 months ago? Is it normal to have a pain after lost the baby?"

 

"Well, according to this result, you're 3 and half pregnant."

 

"What?! Are you kidding me? I'm not having...well...i'm not sleeping with anyone else after that incident, so how can i...i have told you before. So how? What the..."

 

"Okey, calm down, Zitao. You need to calm down first before i could explaining this to you. This is rarely cases. So, i need you to calm and listen this carefully. Okey?"

 

Tao take a deep breath and let it out slowly.

 

"Okey. According to this result, you're pregnant with twins before, and you've lost one of the twins 2 months ago, while the other one, still..."

 

"...alive?" Tao looked at the doctor disbelief. "Is it true? But how? 2 months ago, you said that i lost my baby, but you didn't say that i only lost one of my baby. I don't understand."

 

"Just assumed that, it was a mistake from us. We're really sorry for mistaken about this. But, you're happy right?"

 

"I'm speechless...all this time, i didn't know that there's a life inside me. I though, i'm just gaining some weight. I...It's a miracle..."

 

*****

 

"You'll be fine...everything's gonna be fine..." Kris said as they brought Himchan to the emergency room. "Please be fine..." Kris hoping before he turned around just to find Tao was standing not far from him.

 

'He's holding that guys hand before that guy's being brought to emergency room? Who's that guy? Why he seemed so concerned about him? Is he...' Tao's though.

 

Kris approached him. "Tao, i..."

 

AWKWARD~

 

"So, he's the one that replacing my place in your heart?"

 

"What? No! Why did everyone keep saying that to me? I'm not! My love only..."

 

"Excuse me, sir! We need to talk to you about your wife." said a nurse that suddenly came.

 

"Wait, he's not my..."

 

Tao was running away from there while he's crying. 'I hate you, Kris! I hate you!'

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Weird chapter? I know XD Well, it's only a fics right? Bear with me okey? Just imagine...hehe...Hope you guys love it! Oh! Don't forget to leave a comments for the feedback...i need to know what you guys think about this chapter ^^