The Makeover

I Heard You're A Player, So Let's Play A Game

Getting into the driver's seat, he said, "Let's go. I'll make sure they can never bully you again." 

--------------------------------

"W...Where are we going? We s...still have school." Dara said in a teary voice. Swiping away the last of her tears, she turned to look at her saviour with big, unblinking eyes.

"You'll know when we get there." Jiyong said between clenched teeth, staring straight ahead adamantly, refusing to look at Dara.

He couldn't look at Dara. Not now.

If he saw her tear-streaked face and eyes that were red from crying and were full of innocence and hurt, he wasn't sure if he could stop himself from turning around and beating the hell out of those b!tches.

"But we have school..." Dara said quietly, her big brown eyes never leaving Jiyong's face. She saw his tightly clenched jaw and the green vein that was popping out from the side of his pale neck. She saw his hands gripping the steering wheel in a death grip, and his eyebrows scrunched together tightly, drawing fine lines on his forehead.

She saw all those, but no matter how she thought, he couldn't understand why he was acting like that.

"AISH!!!" Jiyong made a sharp turn to the side of the road and stepped on the brake harshly. Dara's heart almost flew out of the windshield from that sudden action, and her breath was caught in .

Too shocked, Dara couldn't say anything for a full minute as her heart pounded furiously and she tried to recover her breath. Jiyong leaned back on his chair, his eyes closed, still frowning hard.

They sat in the car in silence.

After a minute, Jiyong turned to a poor, terrified Dara, who's hand was over her heart, trying to recover her sanity and breath.

"YAH! Why did you let those girls bully you?! You could have screamed loudly and a teacher, someone, ANYONE could have come to your rescue! Why did you let yourself get slapped again???" Jiyong said furiously, his face flushed in anger, breathing hard.

He stared at Dara's shocked face after his angry tirade. She scrunched her eyebrows together, emotions flashing through her face. Confusion, shock, fright, hurt, then finally anger.

"KWON JIYONG! You think I enjoy it? It's all your fault..." Dara yelled angrily at the blond boy in front of her, with a very good mind of slapping some sense into him. But since he saved her, and she was too angry to even continue looking at him, she whipped around to push the car door open.

But before she could step out of the car, he yanked on her seatbelt, making her stay immobile in her seat. Oh right, she forgot to take off her seatbelt.

Suddenly lunging forward to embrace her in a warm hug, Jiyong said, "Mianhe... I shocked you, didn't I?" Jiyong suddenly said in an extraordinary gentle and soft voice, completely different from the harsh tone he used on her before.

"Let GO of me!" Dara refused to listen and thrashed around in his embrace.

Reaching out an arm to close the car door, the other arm still securely around Dara, Jiyong said, "Just stay still. I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry... I'm sorry for screaming at you, because the person I'm really mad with is myself...I'm sorry for not being able to protect you, my best friend. I'm sorry for not being there when you needed me most. For letting you get hurt and for letting you cry. I'm sorry that you have had to hear all that bull from those girls, and I'm sorry that the reason for that was me. Next time, scream for me and I promise to come."  

Jiyong rested his head on Dara's shoulder as he whispered. His heart hurt at the thought that Dara was hurt. Taking a deep breath of Dara's scent, he found the courage to look up at Dara, who had fallen silent at his speech and had stopped struggling.

Dara was looking at him with large, gentle eyes. Reaching out a hand to ruffle his hair, she smiled. "It's not your fault, Ji. I'm just... Not as strong as you. I'm not as strong as you, or the other 2NE1 girls, or the rest of Big Bang. So it's not your fault, But I'm okay! And I promise to call for your help next time, okay?" She gave a small, reassuring smile, seeing his worried eyes.

"I'm so sorry." Jiyong murmured as he cupped one of her swollen cheeks that was red from the hard slap.

"Gwenchana! Jeongmal!" Dara smiled brightly at the beautiful boy as she removed his hand from her cheek. "Well.... Where have you brought me? It had better be good, for us to miss school!" She said, trying to change the topic before Jiyong started on his angry-sad blame game on himself again.

As if something clicked in his mind, the emotion in Jiyong's eyes sharpened and the look he gave Dara was a very focused and determined look.

"I told you that those girls would never get the chance to bully you again, didn't I?" Jiyong said grimly. "Come, we're here." He stepped out of the car.

---

"We're here!" Jiyong announced as  he pushed a pair of clear, crystal, ceiling high doors open.

The doors opened to reveal a huge lush and posh room decorated with chandeliers and full length mirrors that ran along the four walls of the place, making it look big, grand, and yet inviting. The walls were gold and royal purple, the intricately carved rosewood armchairs that sat in front of the mirrors made the place look foreign yet strangely beautiful. The place smelled lovely and there were people running and sitting around primping of getting primped.

The place was so beautiful and foreign that all Dara could do was gape at the majesty of the place.

"Am I in heaven?" Dara muttered softly as she turned around to marvel at the lovely place. The mirrors and soft, warm lighting of the chandeliers made Dara think of palaces and princesses...

"Well, not exactly, but you will be after we're done with you." A chocolate voice purred beside Dara's left ear. Jumping slightly in surprise, Dara whipped around to face a VERY beautiful face. Damn, she could literally cut herself on those cheekbones if she slapped him! His midnight black eyes sparkled in amusement as he looked on calmly at her, his long black fringe sweeping down to cover one eye as he smirked at Dara.

"Stop scaring her." Jiyong stepped forward, smirking. "This is Sandara Park, and this is Kim Jaejoong, step-brother of TOP. It's a long story." Jiyong introduced them.

Sandara stuck out a hand to shake Jaejoong's, smiling innocently. Jaejoong's smirk got larger as he clasped her outstretched hand, pulling her towards him and spinning her around, looking at her up and down.

"Ah!" Dara gasped as she spun around. Jaejoong grabbed her shoulders to stop her momentum before grabbing her chin, tilting it up to face him.

"Hmm... Good bone structure, good skin..." He scrutinised Dara closely, his eyes squinting a little.

His hands suddenly went to her waist, feeling it. Dara took a sharp intake of breath, speechless at the sudden action.

"Good figure!" Jaejoong said, lifting one eyebrow in appreciation. "Okay, I think I know what to do with you! Let's go!" With that, he grabbed Dara's wrist and let her to one of the intricately carved chairs, forcing her to sit down.

"Hey..." Dara looked back at Jiyong for help, but he only shrugged, looking away with a grin. Then, he disappeared behind a set of rich purple curtains that hung on one side of the walls.

"I...I... I don't understand! What is going on, Jaejoong?" She asked timidly as the man tried running his fingers through her hair but failing due to all the knots in her frizzy hair.

The man sighed and removed his hands from her hair. Swivelling her chair around to face him, he said, "Well, isn't it obvious? Jiyong called in just now and told me that he was bringing in a friend and I was supposed to do what I was best at. So sit still, honey." He flashed a dazzling smile at Dara, rendering her speechless in front of his beauty yet again.

"Yunho! Junsu!" He clapped his hands and called.

"Um... But what are you best at?" Dara whispered as she saw two more handsome men appear.

"THIS." The three men flashed grins at her, wielding scissors, make-up sets and hairdryers.

Uh oh... This is not good... Dara thought as she swallowed hard, suddenly dry from fright.

"Um ok, this is good and all, and it was nice meeting you, BUT BYE!" Dara rambled quickly and bolted from her seat, running towards the glass doors.

"Oh no you don't!" Yunho reached out an arm and grabbed her upper arm, pulling her back to the chair easily. "Jiyong told us that you would do this too. And we're all very determined to do this makeover for you, whether you like it...Or not."

"Nuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!" Dara tried screaming as the three men dragged her into a secret room behind one of the mirrors.

The room that she was now in seemed like an absolute torture room to Dara. One wall was lined with shelves of hair products, varying sizes of scissors, hairdryers, combs, curlers, straighteners and coloured dyes.

The other wall was simply shelves of all kinds of make-up brushes that have ever existed in the course of history, hundreds of thousands of varying shades of eyeshadow, glitter, blush, and lipsticks. There were other weird looking torture devices on the shelves that Dara did not recognise, but terrified her just by looking at them. The third wall that Dara was facing was a large mirror.

"Scream all you want here, it won't work. This room is soundproof. We use it for our... SPECIAL customers." Junsu smiled evilly as the three men advanced towards her, clicking scissors in their hands.

That's it, I'm officially dead. Dara gulped painfully, her eyes wide.

---

The next two hours were some of the most horrifying for Dara. At any one time, one of the guys was holding Dara to the chair while the other two pulled at her hair. After breaking 3 combs trying to comb through the mess that was situated on her head, they gave up and did another approach instead. Dara could only close her eyes as they ploughed through her hair, cutting away almost half of her precious hair, drowning the rest of her hair in hair products, combing, pulling and untangling it in the process. She was close to tears as she saw the vast amounts of her hair on the floor surrounding her chair.

But before the first tear could leak out, Jaejoong announced, "There! We're done! Take a look!"

Blinking to clear the tears that had welled up in her eyes, Dara looked up at the mirror.

The men had managed to remove all those horrendous tangles in Dara's hair, restoring it's straight and brown glory. They had put golden highlights in her brown hair, that accentuated the brown in her hair and eyes.

"Wow..." Dara was simply mesmerized by the beautiful brown and gold that swept on her shoulders. It was not as long as before, now only reaching inches past her shoulders, instead of almost reaching her lower back.

Seeing her amazed expression, the three men smiled in contentment as they reached for their next wall: Makeup.

It wasn't as difficult as before to put make-up on Dara, because she was so fascinated by her hair. She kept playing with it and barely noticed the guys that were painting her face, obediently following their instructions to close her eyes or pucker her lips.

When they were done, they refused to let Dara see the result but immediately ushered her into another room behind the mirror.

Damn these men! What's with them and their obsession for hidden rooms behind mirrors? Dara thought as Jaejoong pushed her into the room and flicked on the light.

She was right. She WAS in heaven. All around her was just racks and racks, shelves and shelves, closets and closets of clothes, accessories and shoes! Even though she was an ahjumma, she DID have some idea of what was fashionable, and THIS was... beyond words.

"Okay. Strip." Jaejoong looked at her and crossed his arms seriously.

WHAT??? What did he just ask her to do? No, she must have heard wrongly... Dara thought.

"W...What? What did you just say, Jaejoong?" She asked politely, praying that she had heard wrongly.

Unimpressed, Jaejoong stepped forward and grabbed the hem of her ugly blouse. "You heard me. S. T. R. I. P. STRIP." He raised an eyebrow. "Oh come on, honey, I'm not some ert! I've dressed some of the most beautiful women in the world, and besides, I'M GAY!" He said the last part in a loud whisper, enjoying the look of shock on Dara's face.

He wasn't actually gay, but sure, what harm would telling a lie do if it facilitated his job? It was much easier to dress girls is he simply threw clothes on them and they tried it on immediately.          

Convinced, Dara took off her blouse and skirt, standing there looking slightly embarrassed in her underwear. Satisfied, Jaejoong went straight to the shelves and started throwing clothes at her.

After half an hour, Dara was ready.

---

"SMILE!" Jaejoong whipped out his phone and snapped a picture of Dara. Then, he opened a door to reveal Jiyong sitting on a luscious couch, flipping through magazines.

Dara looked at Jaejoong with unsure eyes, only to have him push Dara forward towards Jiyong, who still hadn't seen her.

Taking a few steps forward, Dara pulled at her skirt with one hand and push her hair behind her right ear tentatively. "Um... Ji?" She whispered.

Upon hearing his name, Jiyong looked up.

It was as if time had frozen.

In front of him stood a goddess in a short, y, off-shoulder black cocktail dress. She had on shimmery silver eye make-up that made her beautiful eyes look y and alluring. The short dress and 6-inch heels made her long legs look endless.

This wasn't the ahjumma Jiyong knew.

Jiyong could only stare as Dara looked at him and waited for him to respond.

"Um Ji? Is something wrong? Oh I knew this was a bad idea! I probably look terrible! Alright, I'll go and change now." Dara said miserably when Jiyong did not say anything but only stared.

"No! Don't!" Jiyong rushed out. "You look beautiful. Really." He said sincerely as he looked at Dara.

His mouth and throat was suddenly very dry when Dara held his gaze with hers. His heart was pounding furiously and he could feel a blush forming on his face when she smiled at him. All he could see was those beautiful eyes and those luscious pink lips...

Unknowingly, Jiyong his dry lips, his eyes still fixated on her lips. I wonder how those lips would taste like... He thought.

Oh no what am I thinking? She's my best friend! I cannot have those thoughts! Ok, FOCUS Kwon Jiyong! Your motive of bringing her here was to make her feel beautiful! When women feel beautiful, they fall in love more easily with the one who showed them how beautiful they can be~ OK, FOCUS!

Inconspicuously, Jiyong shook his head to clear his mind and forced a smile on his face. "You look lovely. Let's go!" He reached forward to grab her wrist and dragged her after him hastily so she could not see the blush that had spread on his face.

Tottering dangerously in the high heels, Dara followed after him, almost tripping over her own feet more than thrice by the time they got to the main door.

Dara didn't see Jiyong's blush, but Jaejoong did.

"Aww... Our Jiyong is in love... How sweet! Better tell my brother..." Whipping out his phone, he sent the picture that he took of Dara to TOP

To: TOP

From: Kim Jaejoong

Look who Jiyong brought to my shop today! If this is the girl you and the other boys have been talking about, I'm PRETTY sure you'll get his car soon ^_~

-love, your favourite step-brother

---

Meanwhile, the other Big Bang boys and 2NE1 girls were sitting a their favourite coffee shop sipping coffee nervously, fretting over what exactly happened to their precious friends.  

Big Bang were all in the same class when suddenly a freshman rushed into the class, ignoring the teacher, and whispered something urgently into Jiyong's ear. They had recognised the freshman as one of Jiyong's fangirls and informants in the school. After whispering to Jiyong, Jiyong didn't say a word but only got up and ran, following the girl out of the classroom, with their teacher screaming behind them in anger. They had initially stood up and tried to follow the pair, but the teacher had threatened to fail them if they did. So they had no choice but to sit down in much frustration, texting the 2NE1 girls frantically to ask them if they knew what was going on.

Living up to their name, the 2NE1 girls had their own set of informants. They had received a text from one of their fanboys that the b!tch squad was hiding at the stairway in ambush of Sandara. They had slapped her and pushed her to the floor, threatening her. But Jiyong had suddenly appeared and took her away from the situation. Nothing more was known.

They tried calling their phones, but Jiyong wasn't picking up and Dara's phone was switched off! Argh! Because they couldn't do anything, the 2NE1 girls and the Big Bang boys could only sit worriedly while they waited for information. Both groups were silent as they sat there, both seething in anger and thinking of ways to punish the b!tch squad, but too worried to actually take any action.

"RING RING RING" TOP's phone buzzed, making all 7 people sit upright in their seats, eyes wide as they stared at TOP who flipped his phone open immediately. After scanning the text for 3 seconds, he suddenly broke into a brilliant grin as he showed the others the picture his step-brother sent him, the other hand punching the air in delight.

"WHOOOOOO~ THEY'RE ALRIGHT! AND HE BROUGHT DARA FOR A MAKEOVER!!!!!" The six of them rejoiced and celebrated, hugging each other and jumping around in happiness in the coffee shop, ignoring the stares that the other people in the shop were giving them.

"Noona is so pretty!!!!" Seungri squealed in happiness as he eyed the photo and squeezed CL's hand.

Everyone else just squealed in agreement, jumping around.

"Okay let's go!" Bom said, after everyone had calmed down 15 minutes later.

"Go where?" Taeyang asked.

"Dara's house! I'm sure they will both go there! And we need to burn all of her clothes in case she reverts back to her ahjumma state, then the makeover will be totally useless!!!" Bom said, already grabbing her bag and pushing the other 6 out of the coffee shop.

---

"Thunder!!!" Bom said happily when Thunder opened the door to the apartment, slightly overwhelmed to see 7 beautiful people standing at his doorstep in the middle of the day.

"Oh! Bom noona!" He said in delight. "CL noona, Minzy noona, hyungs! What are you doing here?"

"Jiyong brought Dara for a makeover and they're on their way here, so we're here to burn all of your noona's clothes before she gets back!" Daesung flashed him a dashing grin.

Thunder had always disapproved of his sister's clothing choice, but as a younger brother, he couldn't do anything about it nor persuade her to get better clothes. Besides, it was not clothes that made his sister beautiful. It was her heart. Oh well, since these are his sister's best friends, he chose to believe them and led them immediately to his sister's room.

---

"YAH KWON JIYONG stop walking so fast! I'm going to trip to death!" Dara finally gave up and yelled at Jiyong who was speed-walking ahead and was leaving her stumbling and limping painfully in her high heels. She had never worn heels before, much less 6 inch ones!

Feeling guilty, Jiyong stopped and walked back, looping Dara's arm into his so that she wouldn't fall. Phew, at least my blush faded! I think the weather these days is too hot! I'm probably getting a heatstroke or something. Yes, that must be it. Jiyong thought as they walked in silence, all of Dara's energy focused on not tripping.

Jiyong had initially planned to take a walk in the park with Dara, but seeing how she was in pain, he decided to just bring her home. It was a short walk back to her house, probably 10 minutes or something.  

On the way back, Dara clung on tightly to his arm, almost leaning her full weight on Ji. Her body warmth made Jiyong smile unknowingly.

"Wheeeeeetttt" Some guy walking past them whistled at Dara and looked at her up and down appreciatively.

THE SH!T?????!!!!!! Jiyong thought as he gave the guy a death glare, making the guy walk away quickly. His heart clenched tightly as he grit his teeth and started walking faster. Dara, who was totally oblivious to the whole event due to her full concentration on her feet had to walk faster as a result, adding more pain to her feet.

---

"...and that's the last piece!!! WHooooooooo!!!" The eight people threw a neon green skirt into the mini bonfire they had erected in the courtyard in front of Dara's apartment and did a small victory dance.

"Hi guys! What are you all doing here?" They heard Dara's voice behind them as they turned and gave her a big smile.

"Noona! We were just burning all of your clothes and shoes!" Thunder said happily and innocently.

Hearing those words, Dara's blood ran cold as she froze.

"You. Did. WHATTTTT???" Dara raged as she released Jiyong's arm, took off her heels and started chasing them around the bonfire. "Those were my precious clothes!!!!! Now what am I gonna wear to school huh!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The 8 of them ran in fright from the scary and angry Dara, screaming,

"We bought you new clothes!"

"Your clothes were really ugly!"

"We were just trying to help!!!"

 

Jiyong watched in amusement as his best friend chased his other friends around the small courtyard and decided to join in and chase the 8 brats who were having too much fun.

After 10 minutes of chasing, they were all tired. Lying in the living room of the small apartment, the 10 of them were panting heavily as they tried to recover their breath.

"Aish I give up. FINE. Do what you want. But I better see new and wearable clothes in my cupboard by tonight!" Dara said, panting as she eyed the other 8 people scarily.

"Arasso!" Came an unanimous agreement from them as they high-fived each other in success.

Dara turned to Jiyong who was lying beside her on the lush red carpet they had bought 2 weeks ago. Giggling, she smiled at Jiyong happily before closing her eyes to rest, still facing Jiyong. She knew that they had her interest at heart. And she supposed that it was time to try for a change too. Ahhhh, life was good.

---

Jiyong couldn't stop staring at Dara's lips. The way they laughed, and smiled at him drove his heart pounding at an unhealthy rate. He felt like and biting them. Jiyong never felt such a strong want before, not with any of the other girls he had had before.

Aish he was going crazy! Dara's your best friend...Dara's your best friend... Jiyong chanted over and over again in his head as he tore his eyes away from those addictive lips and closed his eyes.

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

AUTHOR'S NOTE

YAY MAKEOVER!!! haha I was really fretting over how to write this well, so I'm super glad that I've finally written it! Do you like it, do you like it??? ^^ Leave comments if you do!!!

I was actually planning to write this chapter over the weekend, but I was so happy to see that so many of you commented on my previous chapter that I decided to do an early update!!! hehehehe 

HOMG I just watched my bias group do a Y DANNCEEEE (*swoons and faints*) so I'm writing this while feeling :P I'm in the midst of writing the next chapter and BEWARNED, you may start feeling hee hee 

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH for 45 comments, 19 upvotes, 95 subscribers and 1884 views!!!!! YAY I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

 

here's a shoutout to all my wonderful  subbies!!!

vhannie

purple_sue

ellemarie
lei_zymny
RedGoddess
XXannajaniellaXX
dillatiffa
Hellotomybutterfly
lebitebi
mrschoi09
Lawlietwammy
maanchi_14
imlene
Nasreen
minnikimmi
CAMTDGT
posh93
TokkiDokki
daramaegon
zoezaczoe
sweetfairytail
chuuubbbyyy
sandaragon
justlikemermaid
tindeguzman
marifela
Elli Sara
piratess
ghen58
Princessfly
Cuteefunnyrabbit
Badchick2ne1
mekachiri
MarshieeBunny
mszwee
flutterby_byul
isuperman
status_single
nikast1
alyssamaria
nana_lve_fanfic
husna1998
Addict424
tthnguyen
itinamarie
reanne_krungy21
DR4GDRGN
iSuperJuniorART
nms_xo
nonetheless
viahana
igishi
mangofrenzyyy
Daragon4eva
kissjack4
erikajaneme
heartLess
abya01
Exoticangelbaby23
Mochii15
Daenaa
rhonalyzah
myjane07
xxbbgirl21
yanna24
jaja31
pris1007
AsriPusp
Jamssdong
Weili02
Daragooon
yanie1986
qwertyuiop6454
pinkstripes
asianfanficnatics
megane
Lightlesssky
Ppyongjiji
HyukkieJiae
airofday
VIPJack
Derpeoling
jlynne
daragonluvervy
thaz10882
LadyMoon
Junpax34
VadaSantos
monsterLea
ariam_cpa
xxmydz
shagreene
tonnettie
yuukenbishi
 
 
Special shoutout to my upvoters (THANK YOU THANK YOU!) 
 
dillatiffa
 
lebitebi
 
daramaegon
 
sandaragon
 
vhannie
 
posh93
 
CAMTDGT
 
mekachiri
 
dandanoo
 
airofday
 
HyukkieJiae
 
asianfanficnatics
 
qwertyuiop6454
 
husna1998
 
nana_lve_fanfic
 
nikast1
 
Ligneous94
 
mszwee
 
tonnettie

 

 

 PLEASE COMMENT, UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE<3

love, 

hannahnah