Play-fighting

I Heard You're A Player, So Let's Play A Game

Dara threw her backpack on her bed before plonking down on her bed, utterly exhausted. It had been a long day. After Jiyong had apologized and explained himself, they had returned for lessons and Dara gave Jiyong some tuition after that. Aish that boy!!! He really hadn't been studying! It had been so frustrating trying to teach him some simple mathematical concept, but Jiyong was pretty smart so he picked it up quite quickly. Still, Dara needed some rest. Sighing, she closed her eyes, prepared to go to sleep without taking a bath.

"RINGGGGGGG" Dara's phone rang noisily, making Dara spring up into a sitting position and she fumbled hastily in her bag for her phone. Without looking at the caller ID, she picked up the phone.

"Yobeose..."

"Yah, pabo! I heard what happened in the canteen just now! Was that how you did the 'thigh rub' I told you to do on Jiyong??? Aigoo, you must have done it wrong! There's no way he would have reacted in that way if you had done it correctly!" A deep voice rambled on, not letting Dara cut in.

"Ah! TOP oppa!" Dara mumbled, slightly ashamed that he had heard of her failure. Haiz... Looks like the whole school knows about it already. Oh noooooooo....

"Aish, I thought my instructions were very clear?! Give him food, rub his thigh SENSUALLY, and he will fall for you!" TOP grumbled, running his long fingers through his cropped hair, messing it up as he spoke to Dara. "Oh never mind, I'll think of something else you can do, arasso? Ok, bye." He said thoughtfully before hanging up on Dara.

"TOP oppa, I..." Dara tried to say before she heard the monotone beeping sound. He had put down the phone on her again! Why was he always like that??? Dara pouted, slightly upset, but shook her head to get rid of that thought. TOP was just trying to help her and it wasn't his fault that she had screwed up... She shouldn't think ill of TOP, cos he meant well. Besides, she could never stay angry with him for long. A simple smile or wink from the handsome boy would send her stomach churning and her heart fluttering quickly. Embarrassed from that thought, she blushed, grabbed a pillow into her face and squealed happily into it.

"RIINNNNGGGGGG" Dara's phone rang again and she grabbed it, picking it up excitedly, thinking it was TOP.

"Oppa! You forgot to say goodbye!" She giggled into the phone.

"OPPA??? What are you talking about, Dara?" A gentle but confused voice asked.

"Ah! Ji! Ah...Hahahahaha, it's nothing. Anyway, why did you call? Dara said quickly, hoping that her best friend would not find out about her slight crush on TOP's good looks.

"Ahhh... Oh, I just wanted to know if you're home safely." Jiyong asked softly. He had reached home and was already washed up and was lying in bed. He knew that girls liked to have someone to say goodnight to, so he had called. Hehe, at this rate, his stuff would be safe! The thought of that made him smile as he spoke to his best friend.

"Yeah, I'm home already. So, goodnight!" Dara said, already putting down the phone when she heard Jiyong's voice.

"Wait!!! Don't put down the phone!" Jiyong said quickly, bouncing out of his bed to stand beside it. He was so flustered! Normally, when he called, all the girls that he spoke to were always desperate to talk to him and couldn't bear to end the call. Normally, the girls he wooed were always head over heels in love with him and loved that he said goodnight to them! Normally they were the ones who struggled for things to continue the conversation with. So now that it was his turn to continue to conversation, he was slightly stuck...

"Um, Ji? You wanted something?" Jiyong heard Dara's voice over the phone.

"Ah...Ah! Yes, tell me your favourite movie!" Jiyong grabbed the first thing that came to mind.

"Ehhhh? Um ok... I don't have a favourite movie, but I DO like science fiction movies! Why?

"Nothing... I just wanted to know more about you. What's your favourite animal?" Jiyong asked, his heart finally more settled. his dry lips, he sat back down on his bed.

"Dog. You?" Dara asked, as she lay down on her bed in a comfortable position.

"Same! Ok, favourite colour."

"Favourite activity!"

"Favourite drink and food!"

"Good friends!"

---

They talked on and on, as if catching up on the 5 years that they had missed. Without noticing the time, they talked and laughed non-stop.

"Hahahahaha, that's funny Dara! Ok, I love the green, one-eyed monster in Monster Inc. You?" Jiyong chuckled happily.

--SILENCE---

"Dara?" Jiyong say up straight in bed. "Dara, are you ok? Talk to me, Dara!" Jiyong asked worriedly.

---SOFT SNORE---

Haha, she's fallen asleep. Jiyong smiled to himself. Looking at his bedside clock he was slightly horrified that it was already 3.30am in the morning! Oh no, Dara must be awefully tired. Jiyong fretted slightly.

"Goodnight, Dara." Jiyong whispered softly into the phone before hanging up and putting it under his pillow. Closing his eyes, he went to bed with a sweet smile on his face.

---

THE NEXT MORNING

"KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!!! DARAAAAAAA!!!!!" A loud voice resonated in the early morning stillness of Dara's apartment as an incessant knocking on Dara's apartment door woke her up, forcing her to rush to the door in her half-asleep state. "Someone had better be dead..." Dara grumbled as she swung open the door.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARA!!!" Three bright and alert girls greeted Dara, their arms wide open and trying to engulf her in a hug.

"BOMMIE, MINZY, CL! IT'S 6 IN THE MORNING! What could you possibly want??? School starts in TWO HOURS!!!" Dara groaned in frustration as the girls released her from their hug.

"It's your 18th birthday! We wanted to give you a surprise!" CL grinned happily, looking all glamourous in her tight, short dress, early in the morning. Urgh... How could these girls be so alert, perky and beautiful so early in the morning? Dara frowned as they ushered her into her room.

"Dara, are you wearing yesterday's clothes?" Minzy's eyes were wide as she stared at her friend. Dara was still dressed in a shapeless grey dress, her hair all frizzy, forming a brilliant halo around her head, accentuating the ahjumma look.

Swallowing hard and closing their eyes and praying for patience, the girls pushed Dara into the toilet with orders to wash up.

---

The next two hours was the most painful two hours for CL, Minzy and Bom as they tried to force her into the fashionable clothes and accessories they had bought for her as presents. Dara was refusing to wear anything but her own clothes, which consisted of a shapeless yellow top and a white long skirt with big, glaring green flowers on it. Unable to persuade her otherwise, what with her insisting that she could do anything on her birthday, the 2NE1 girls were at their wits end.

Dara refused to let Bom throw away all her clothes, even at the promise of new ones. The only thing she let them do was to straighten out her frizzy hair. And even that was a disaster because her hair was just too frizzy from years of neglect. The most they could do was ensure that it did not form a halo and stick out around her head.

"Ok girls, let's go!" A happy Dara skipped out of her house. The other three girls stood at her doorway behind her, looking very haggard from all that fighting with their friend. "Oh my gosh... THAT was tiring..." Minzy sighed in exhaustion as they trailed behind her slowly.

"No... This will not do. Firstly, how can Dara let herself go like that? And secondly, there's no way she can attract ANY guy, much less the infamous KWON JIYONG with that look! I mean, I'm not saying that Dara is not as good, it's just that guys go for looks, right?" CL said, trying not to give up.

"Hmm you're right. Looks like it's time to call for back-up." Bom said grimly as she whipped out her phone and dialled for TOP.

---

"Arrasso. I'll do something about it." TOP put down the phone.

"Hyung, who was it? Seungri asked from the backseat. Big Bang always carpooled to school in Jiyong's car, and today was no exception.

"Ah, it was Bom. She said that today is Dara's birthday." TOP said nonchalantly, but peeked at Jiyong from the corner of his eyes to see his reaction.

True to his player self, Jiyong had no physical reaction but scrunched up his eyebrow slightly. Dara's birthday! Ah, how could he forget!

However, even that eyebrow movement couldn't escape TOP's sharp eyes and TOP crowed in victory inwardly. Smirking, TOP said, "Bom mentioned that maybe you would like to give her a present?"

"Tch, you think I don't know what you kids are up to? You're trying to make me fall in love with her, huh? But it won't happen, cos I'm not gonna fall for an ahjumma like her! And anyway, since when are you on a nickname basis with 2NE1?" Jiyong gave TOP a sideway glance as Seungri bounced excitedly in the back seat. TOP just gave a cool shrug and smiled secretively. Taeyang and Daesung who had their headphones on but were listening intently to the conversation smirked as they exchanged glances with each other.

Of course. Jiyong wouldn't know that they met up with the other three girls in 2NE1 to discuss their battle strategies every two days. They were practically best friends already. Trying not to laugh from what they know, Taeyang and Daesung focused on the scenery outside as they continued to text the 2NE1 girls, keeping them updated on the latest news.     

Aish these traitors.... Jiyong thought as he turned into the school compound.

---

IN SCHOOL

"Oh! TOP oppa! Ji!" Dara spotted the 5 of them coming out from Jiyong's car and waved excitedly to them. 2NE1 strutted over to them while Dara raced ahead to embrace TOP in a sideway hug.

Seungri, Taeyang, Daesung, Bom, Minzy and CL all suppressed grins as they saw Jiyong's eyes widen in surprise at Dara's action. Hmm, TOP's plan was generating unexpected reactions from their Kwon leader, but it was good. It meant them being closer to their goal.

"OPPA!!! What did you just call him???!!!" Jiyong said hysterically as he pried Dara's arms away from TOP's waist. Looking at her face, he demanded, "He's only a few months older than you! What 'OPPA'? His name is TOP!"

Seeing the situation, the rest of the people, including TOP, all scrambled away secretly, leaving the two to argue it out.

"Yah, why must I listen to you? I can call whoever I want OPPA!" Dara said stubbornly, staring back at Jiyong.

"Then call me OPPA too!" Jiyong said, his heart clenching slightly at the thought of Dara addressing his best friend in such a tone.

"I don't want! We're born in the same month! Why should I?" Dara said, pushing his shoulder so she could walk away and into school.

"Call me oppa or I'll tickle you!" Jiyong threatened Dara, holding his hands dangerously close to her sides. She was always super ticklish since young, and he had always used that as a last resort whenever he wanted her to do something for him.

"Don't you dare!" Dara said, backing away from him in the carpark, but finding herself trapped between Jiyong and his car.

Placing his hands on both of her sides, on the car, entrapping her, he said in a low and seductive tone, "Last chance. Call. Me. Oppa." He leaned closer.

He was so close that Dara could smell the fragrance of the soap that he used. It was fragrant and intoxicating.

"ANIIIII!!!" Dara screamed suddenly as she pushed Jiyong with all her strength, using the element of surprise to get away. Once out of his embrace, she started running through the carpark and through the crowd of students who had gathered to watch.

Recovering from his surprise, he chased after her and caught her easily since she was a little clumsy in her long white skirt. Scooping her up and throwing her over his shoulder with little difficulty, he ran into school with a triumphant grin. Tickling her and making her squirm and giggle uncontrollably while he ran into school, he kept demanding that she call him 'Oppa' and she kept resisting.

Finally, when they reached their classroom, Dara gave in. She couldn't take it anymore, she could barely breathe from all the laughing. "Ji... Ji... Jiyong oppa!" She panted, squirming to make him put her down.

Hearing the word, he smiled in great joy as he sat her down on a classroom table. "There, wasn't that simple!" He grinned at her as she tried to catch her breath, her face red from being upside down and from all the laughing.

She pouted at him angrily and shoved Jiyong forcefully. Pretending to be injured, he blinked at Dara with big puppy eyes before the two of them burst out into laughter.

"Arrasso, I won't bully you again ok?" Jiyong promised before helping her off the table and the both of them went to their respective classes.

---

MEANWHILE

The b!tch squad was seething in anger after witnessing the play-fighting that occured between Jiyong and Sandara, and the friendship between Big Bang and 2NE1. Their initial plan of breaking up 2NE1 and getting closer to Big Bang seemed to have back fired on them! Argh, if only Big Bang had not come up with a counter bet! Then the rest of Big Bang would not be on 2NE1's side! And Jiyong would not be trying to get close to Dara. They were standing at their lockers and talking softly in their high-pitched voices, trying to come up with a counter plan but failing... Miserably... (Maybe cos they're just too bimbotic...)

"I say let's just put superglue on her chair, make her stick there and embarrass her!" Luna crowed, proud of her plan.

"Or we can do the bucket-of-water-over-the-door thingy!" Sulli smiled.

"Or we could just go beat her up and threaten her to stay away from Big Bang!" Amber smirked, clenching her fists, all ready to fight.

"Yes... Let's do that." Victoria said slyly, smiling suspiciously.

---

"Miss Georgia, may I go to the toilet?" Dara said, halfway through the lesson. She had drunk too much water during lunch and forgotten about going to the toilet, and her bladder was bursting.

Rushing to the toilet, she sighed in relief as she exited the toilet, feeling more relaxed. But on the way back to class, a bony hand with many bangles grabbed her arm and pulled her into a hallway. Turning to face the hand that pulled her, she came to face a group of girls in skin-tight clothes who were frowning down on her. Uh oh... The b!tch squad... Dara groaned inwardly, gulping in worried anticipation of her fate.

"Victoria, I..." Dara tried to say before a hard slap landed across her cheek.

Holding her burning cheek, she looked at the girls in horror. Tears leaked out of her eyes as the girls started to mock her.

"You AHJUMMA! How dare you try to get near our precious Big Bang!"

"But... You told me to.. The bet..." Dara said.

*SLAPPPP*

Another resounding slap etched a huge red mark on Dara's face and her tears flowed out more freely.

"I don't care. Find another way." Luna said meanly. "Look at your clothes, your UGLY face and your disgusting hair! You seriously think Jiyong loves you? You seriously think that he wants to be your friend? NO! He just wants to win the bet. Stop being stupid!"

Dara sobbed miserably at their mean words. Sure, she had such thoughts, but hearing them say it just hurt her very badly. She crouched into a fetal position on the floor, trying to block out all their mean words...

---

"YAH GO AWAY!" An angry voice hollered in the hallway, as a guy ran down the hallway. Dara hid her face in her hands, not bothering to look up at the guy. She didn't care who it was, because she was just too upset and embarrassed.

She felt someone scoop her up. Flinging her arms around the guy's neck and burying her head in his chest, she let him take her away and out of school.

Sniffing and trying to calm down, she took a deep whiff of the guy's fragrance.

"Jiyong?" She said, looking up at him with a teary face with red eyes. She saw him gritting his teeth, his jaw clenched tightly as he put her gently into his car.

Getting into the driver's seat, he said, "Let's go. I'll make sure they can never bully you again." 

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

How do you like the drama? Hee hee ^^ Sorry for the slow update, but I'm trying my best to update quickly, so forgive me, neh? I was actually waiting for 80 subscribers before updating again so THANK YOU to my 80 SUBSCRIBERS, for 1546 views, for 15 UPVOTES and for 35 comments!!!!!

I love you all!!!

So here's a shoutout to all my wonderful  subbies!!!

vhannie

purple_sue
ellemarie
lei_zymny
RedGoddess
XXannajaniellaXX
dillatiffa
Hellotomybutterfly
lebitebi
mrschoi09
Lawlietwammy
maanchi_14
imlene
Nasreen
minnikimmi
CAMTDGT
posh93
TokkiDokki
daramaegon
zoezaczoe
sweetfairytail
chuuubbbyyy
sandaragon
justlikemermaid
tindeguzman
marifela
Elli Sara
piratess
ghen58
Princessfly
Cuteefunnyrabbit
Badchick2ne1
mekachiri
MarshieeBunny
mszwee
flutterby_byul
isuperman
status_single
nikast1
alyssamaria
nana_lve_fanfic
husna1998
Addict424
tthnguyen
itinamarie
reanne_krungy21
DR4GDRGN
iSuperJuniorART
nms_xo
nonetheless
viahana
igishi
mangofrenzyyy
Daragon4eva
kissjack4
erikajaneme
heartLess
abya01
Exoticangelbaby23
Mochii15
Daenaa
rhonalyzah
myjane07
xxbbgirl21
yanna24
jaja31
pris1007
AsriPusp
Jamssdong
Weili02
Daragooon
yanie1986
qwertyuiop6454
pinkstripes
asianfanficnatics
megane
Lightlesssky
Ppyongjiji
HyukkieJiae
airofday
 
 
Special shoutout to my upvoters (THANK YOU THANK YOU!) 
 
dillatiffa
 
lebitebi
 
daramaegon
 
sandaragon
 
vhannie
 
posh93
 
CAMTDGT
 
mekachiri
 
dandanoo
 
airofday
 
HyukkieJiae
 
asianfanficnatics
 
qwertyuiop6454
 
husna1998
 
nana_lve_fanfic

 

so PLEASE COMMENT, UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKED THIS STORY/CHAPTER! JEBAL!!! <3

love, 

hannahnah