Arch Enemies

I Heard You're A Player, So Let's Play A Game

"C...Can I go over to your house for a few hours tonight? Please Oppa..." Dara asked Jiyong quietly with large, teary eyes.

He had finally calmed Dara down and he was driving her home when she made the request.

"I... I'm not sure if it is convenient..." Jiyong diverted his eyes and bit his lip hesitatingly.

Oh DAMN. Come on! He was a guy with hormones! How did Dara expect him to control himself if she were to sit on his bed, walk around in his house and be so near him! No... He can't lose self-control, and the best way was not be so close to her physically.

"Oh! Oh nevermind then... It's just that I've been feeling weird when I go home these few days... It's as if someone's stalking me... MIanhe if I made you feel uncomfortable oppa-" Dara forced a tight smile at Jiyong before she was rudely cut off by him.

"WHAT??? ARE YOU SERIOUS, DARA? HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN HAPPENING? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME EARLIER???" Jiyong flew into an instant fury and snapped at Dara, all reason already thrown out of the window.

Shocked, Dara could only blink at his extreme moodswings as he started murmuring to himself angrily. All of a sudden, his phone rang.

"Yobeoseyo!!!" Jiyong shouted angrily into the phone.

"Oh... Jiyong hyung! Thunder imnida! Are you with Dara noona? I can't get her on her phone." Thunder's boyish voice calmed Jiyong slightly.

"Mmm, I'm with Dara. What's up?" Jiyong answered.

"Oh it's nothing. It's just that she has been saying that someone is following her home these few days, and I think I see someone suspicious at the corner of the street from our house, so I wanted to tell her to be careful when she is coming home-"

"She's not coming home tonight. She'll stay at my house until we figure out whether there is really a stalker." Jiyong butted in and said.

"Oh... Umm... If it's Jiyong hyung then I suppose she's in safe hands then. Arrasso, tell her that I love her!" Thunder put down the phone smiling.

---

Oh . My phone must be flat! Stupid me! Why didn't I charge my phone????!!! Dara raged at herself as she saw Jiyong's dark expression after he put down the phone. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to have told him about the stalker. After all, Jiyong always was over-protective when it came to her... Haiz... Why must things be so complicated?!

"Um Jiyong... I'm sure it's nothing. Just an overly-enthusiastic fanboy perhaps." Dara said softly, looking at Jiyong.

Jiyong clenched his jaw more tightly, his eyes focused on the dark road ahead of him.

"No Dara, I will NOT let you go and get stalked by some random guy! That's it. My house."

"But I'll be fine! It's not like the guy would -" Dara gave a nervous laugh, trying to ease the tension in the car.

But Jiyong only pulled up harshly at the side of the road and stared at her dangerously.

"Don't you ever say that. Don't remind of that night. You almost... Forget it." Jiyong said in a low voice before forcing himself to look away and continue driving, effectively shutting Dara up.

Haiz... Jiyong sighed inwardly. Great, now he shouted at his best friend. She's going to hate him for life now... But... he didn't want to think of that night when those boys... Arghhhhh

"Anyway, I reported the incident to the school and they've caught the boys. They've revealed that it was f(x) that was the mastermind and paid them to do it." Jiyong said coldly, slamming his hand on the steering wheel in anger.

The car had stopped at a traffic light. The red light of the traffic light shone dimly into the car, illuminating Jiyong's face.

Dara reached forward for Jiyong's hand that had slammed the steering wheel. Bringing it close to her face, she blew on his knuckles gently. She looked up at Jiyong's confused face and smiled. She reached forward to brush some of his blonde fringe out of his face, her fingers tickling the side of his cheek.

"Kamsahabnida Oppa. Thank you for taking care of me. Don't get so angry. I won't say that again it if it makes you angry. Thank you for today's friendly date, and for being my best friend." She said gently.

Jiyong blinked, his beautiful eyes wide in surprise.

The lights turned green.

A car behind them honked angrily at them, snapping Jiyong out of his trance.

"I... I... ok. You're welcome." Jiyong could only stutter as he blushed a deep shade of red that Dara could not see in the darkness of the car. He stepped on the gas pedal and drove off.

---

"Oh, oppa, your house is really nice! Dara stepped into Jiyong's house excitedly.

He lived alone in a one-room flat that was relatively spacious. It was designed according to an open-concept, and hence, there were no walls between the small kitchen, his bed and wardrobe, and study table. Even his toilet had glass walls...

It was a simple and sleek design of mainly white and gray.

Dara ran around the small apartment happily, touching this and that.

"Dara, go change and sleep ok? It's late and we have school tomorrow." Jiyong said with a small smile as he saw her run around his house like a child.

"But..." Dara said softly.

"Mm? But what?" Jiyong looked up innocently at her doubtful face.

"The toilet." Dara's eyes were wide.

"Yeah, what about it?" Jiyong said, confused.

"It has no walls!!!" Dara said in a loud whisper as she stared at Jiyong in horror.

"Yes it has walls! Those pieces of glass are walls... OH." Jiyong finally understood. Turning away and rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment, he said, "Ok, I'll find a way... Hold on..."

The pair scrambled around the house looking for a piece of cloth that was big enough to cover the glass walls of the toilet, but the biggest thing they could find was a towel. After much effort, Jiyong found three of his largest towels that could cover from the top of the cubicle to three-quarterof the cubicle. Looking back to admire his handiwork, he said, "Ok, that should be fine. It's the best I can do. Oh right, I put some of my clothes on the bed for you to change into."

"Arrasso! Thank you!" Dara gave him an eye smile before retrieving the shirt and a pair of boxers from his bed and entering the toilet.

"Aish... So much hard work" Jiyong flopped down on his king-sized bed in exhaustion. He heard the click of the toilet door lock and the gush of water from the shower-head in the toilet. He looked over at the toilet nonchalantly, but what he saw made him swallow hard.

From his angle, he could see Dara's feet, all the way up to her knees. He saw her slip off her jeans and underwear, her bare calves now facing him.

He mouth was suddenly dry as he could not tear his eyes away.

The water dripped down her milky calves slowly...

OMG WHAT AM I DOING??? Jiyong tore his eyes away with much difficulty as he stared at the ceiling to calm his pounding heart.

Just one more peek.

Jiyong turned back to the toilet's direction.

He suddenly found himself moving his head closer and closer to the floor. The closer he got to the floor, the more of Dara's leg he could see.

The room was getting hotter.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Jiyong gave a loud shout as he tumbled off the bed because he was leaning too far and too near the floor.

"Oppa! Are you alright?" Dara quickly put on her clothes and rushed out, only to see Jiyong quickly pick himself up from the floor, his face flushed.

"Gwenchana?" Dara asked in concern.

"Ah... ah yes. Go to bed quickly. I'll just take a bath." Jiyong looked away and walked towards his closet.

Dara was too tired to argue and walked over to the bed, grabbed a pillow, and lay on the couch that sat beside the bed, falling into a deep sleep immediately.

Jiyong, on the other hand, rushed into the toilet. Oh gosh, he was fully erect!!! Aish, people would think he had never seen a female body before! What more that it was Dara's! She did not have the magnificent curves that other girls had, so what was he so by? Aish!!! He the cold water at full blast, hoping that it could relief his pain a little. Oh man, he knew that letting Dara come over was a bad idea.

---

Jiyong stepped out of the toilet, towelling his hair. He saw Dara sleeping soundly on the couch beside his bed. Letting the towel hang carelessly on his neck, he reached to pick her up, bridal-style, and placed her on his bed. Carefully, he got into bed on the other side, watching her peaceful face. He ran a finger across the long lashes that swept her cheekbones, making her eyelids twitch in protest and Dara whined softly in her sleep. Jiyong giggled and tucked a stray hair behind her ear.

"I love you Dara." Jiyong said softly as he bent down and placed a soft, lingering kiss on her plump lips.

---

Dara felt something on her lips and stirred from her sleep. Oh well, she was too tired to open her eyes anyway. Forget it. She thought drowsily as she returned back to sleep.

---

The sunlight was shining brightly into the room. Dara squirmed a little under the bright light as she struggled to open her eyes.

Grey curtains, soft pillows... She wasn't at home! Wait.... Oh right, she's at Jiyong's house. Letting her eyes adjust to the light, she saw a beige figure a little in front of her.

When her eyes were fully adjusted, she realised what she was staring at: Jiyong's !!!

"AHHHHHH!!!!!" Dara gave out a muffled scream as she cover her face with her hands. Caught by surprise, Jiyong quickly pulled up his boxers and jeans that he was wearing and spun around, scandalised.

"Why aren't you changing in the toilet???!!!" Dara was SOOOOO embarrassed.

"Yah....Yah... Yah!!!!" Jiyong stuttered.

Then, he burst out in laughter. "What did you see?" He asked mischievously as he swaggered over to the bed to sit beside Dara who had her face hidden behind her hands.

Grabbing one of her resisting hands, he put her hand on his shoulder.

"Did you see my y shoulders?" He said seductively, his voice suddenly an octave lower.

He made her palm slide down to his broad chest. "Or did you see my lovely chest?"

"Or perhaps my chocolate abs?" He forced her hand to move lower.

"Or perhaps.... Jiyong junior? I'm sure you're familiar with him, after squeezing him last week?" Jiyong moved her hand such that it was on the waistband of his jeans. He taunted her by grinding his hips slightly on her hand.

She pushed him away roughly and ran towards the toilet where her clothes from last night were, shouting, "Go away, you ert!!!", the whole time hiding behind her hair and other hand.

---

Jiyong had a lot of fun teasing a blushing Dara all the way to school. She pouted and refused to say anything to him as he taunted her about being a the whole journey to school.

"You mean you've never seen one in the flesh??? Ok, since I'm your best friend, I shall let you take advantage of me and I'll let you see Jiyong Junior, but only for three seconds, and no touching ok?" Jiyong pestered Dara endlessly as they got out of the car and stepped into school.

Dara was persistently ignoring the brat that was beside her, her head low so that no one could see her red face.

"Oh! Dara!" A familiar tenor voice called out to her. Momentarily distracted from Jiyong's noise, she looked up and looked around until she saw the person that called out to her.

"Minho oppa? Is that you?" She furrowed her eyebrows as she slowly broke out into a brilliant grin.

The man that called out to her smiled as he held her hands out. Dara gave a girly squeal that Jiyong had never heard before and rushed into his embrace to embrace the man tightly.

Minho...

Jiyong's face went pale as he recognised the man that his friend was embracing. Minho.

---

FLASHBACK

They were 11. The most popular boys in school, gangsters really, were called SHINEE. Their leader was Minho. The group of boys consisted of those boys who had to re-take the year a few times because they were more interested in dance and music than studying. Minho was in fact 3 years older than Jiyong. They had invited Jiyong to join them and Jiyong had accepted readily, excited to have hyungs.

SHINEE never hung out with Dara. It was Minho that told Jiyong that Dara never liked Jiyong as anything more than a friend, which led him to rejecting Dara's confession publicly. A few months after Dara had left and Jiyong was recovering from the loss of his best friend, SHINEE invited Jiyong to a party at the outskirts of town.

Little did Jiyong know that it was not a party, but a secret drug-trading den disguised as a teenage party.

That night, Minho had told Jiyong to sit in a corner and have fun.

Jiyong, 12, had fun talking to people and drinking alcoholic punch, feeling like a grown-up. But people started screaming and running. They were running out of the house, fear in their eyes. Something had gone terribly wrong.

Jiyong went to the swimming pool outside that people were running from and saw a girl in a bikini floating head-down in the pool, her black hair floating in a halo around her head. He looked up and saw Minho at the other edge of the pool, his eyes emotionless.

In that moment, Jiyong understood what had happened. Minho had killed the girl.

Wails of police sirens cut through the silence. Everything happened too quickly afterwards.

The police came and managed to arrest everyone at the party, including Minho and Jiyong. Everyone was tested for drugs and only Minho and Jiyong came out clean.

Jiyong could not stop crying. He could not forget how peaceful the floating girl looked. He hated Minho for killing the girl. In his own childish, selfish mind, he hated Minho for letting him see the dead girl.

Jiyong's parents came to bail Jiyong out. Jiyong never saw SHINEE and Minho ever again and prayed that he never would have to. He heard that the verdict was that the girl had an overdose of drugs and drowned because of the drugs. But Jiyong knew better. That cold look in his hyung's eyes was only there when he had done something bad. Jiyong knew Minho well enough to know at least that.

The last Jiyong heard of Minho was that Minho had disappeared. The rest of SHINEE had gone to jail for drug possession, sale and consumption.

END OF FLASHBACK

---

So what was Minho doing here? The fear and memories of five years ago welled up in Jiyong's mind, making him want to puke in fear. At that moment, Minho looked up to meet Jiyong's eyes.

Minho smiled in recognition. Jiyong frowned in anger and walked away.

---

Jiyong ah... Are you doing well? Minho chuckled silently to himself as Dara drew away from him.

"Oppa, what are you doing here?" Dara smiled.

"I'm studying here from now on. I just went to get my transfer form done." MInho grinned widely at her, his bangs covering his bright eyes.

When Dara was in America, Minho was a sunbae to her. He was two years older than her and studied in the same grade as her elder cousin, Yoona. He was Yoona's friend and came over to the house often. He was always very sweet to Dara, telling her to treat him as her own oppa. He was the reason why Dara could survive in school...

"I'm forced to repeat the year." Minho said secretively to Dara.

Though Minho treated Dara well, they were never truly close because Minho seemed lke he had a lot of secrets. And Dara knew better than to pry. Having some of him was better than none at all. Hence, she simply nodded at him with joy.

He reached forward to ruffle her hair. "Aigoo, our princess has returned to her beautiful state huh! Why you went back to your ahjumma state after Yoona gave you that beautiful makeover, I will never understand-" Minho mused to himself.

Yoona...

---

FLASHBACK

Dara and Yoona were 14 and 16 respectively. Dara had stayed at Yoona and her aunt's house for almost two years already and the girls were as close as sisters, sharing everything from clothes to books to gossip.

One day, Yoona had bought some makeup and clothes for Dara, insisting that she stop dressing shabbily and like an ahjumma. That day was the best memory in Dara's mind. They had so much fun and Yoona treated her like a real princess.

The next day, Dara, in her new look, was watching television in the living room when Yoona and Minho walked in. Minho was Yoona's good friend and he came over often to spend time with Yoona. He was normally very nice to Dara, but that day, he said, "Oh, our Dara is becoming even prettier than Yoona! y lady Dara!"

From that day onwards, everything changed.

END OF FLASHBACK

---

"Ah. Minho oppa... I saw Yoona yesterday. She said that she is going to teach at this school." Dara said nervously.

CLICK. CLICK. CLICK.

A pair of resounding high heels echoed down the hallway, immediately parting the students and revealing Yoona in a tight, short dress.

"Minho." Yoona simply stated, her lips drawn in a tight line.

"Oh! Yoona! We were just talking about you!" Minho broke out in a large grin as he saw his best friend. "Looking fine, babe! I was just about to call you now that you're in Korea. You didn't even call me! It was only when I called your omma last night did I realise that you were in Korea for the past week!"

Yoona blushed. "Ah, I got an offer to work here, so it was an impromptu decision."

"Ah, so do well at your job! I'll get going with Dara first! Our class starts soon." Minho swung an arm casually around Dara's shoulders and led her away. Yoona frowned at the sight and stomped past Minho and Dara, discreetly pinching Dara's side hard, making the frail girl wince in pain. "You can run, but you can't hide." She hissed into Dara's ear.

Damn, that's going to leave a bruise for sure. Dara thought as Yoona stomped ahead.

Days ahead looked bleak when Yoona was around. Dara sighed heavily inwardly as she let Minho lead her to her first class.

---

 Hi guys!!!

How was it? Is it confusing? Do tell me if it is and I can explain more to you ^^

But it's getting exciting, isn't it? hehe, do comment and tell me if you liked it :P

LOVE YOU ALL!!!