Don't fall in love with me

I Heard You're A Player, So Let's Play A Game

"I found my female partner!" Joon announced to what seemed like the emcee of the danceoff.

Everyone recognised Dara the moment she stepped into the dance space and started cheering loudly for her. Smiling shyly, she stood slightly behind Joon as another boy entered the dance space with a girl.

When both pairs were announced, the emcee announced, "Now for the final round of today's danceoff, the Y DANCE!!!"

 

---

 

 

"y dance?????" Dara turned to Joon, her eyes wide as her head registered what the emcee said. "I can't DANCE, Joon, much less Y DANCE!!!" Dara half-yelled, almost hysterical.

"Don't worry Dara, just follow my lead." Joon looked at her assuringly, giving her hand a small squeeze as he led her to the centre of the 'Dance Floor'.

Dara shot Joon a worried look as they took their positions.

Joon faced Dara with a confident smile, giving her the confidence that she did not have. This confident Joon was NOTHING like the nerdy boy she saw a few days ago. Biting her lip nervously, Dara returned the grin. Okay, this shouldn't be so hard right? After all, she had seen CL and Bom do a y dance before. Sure, it was a solo, but STILL...

"yback" started playing.

Joon placed one hand on Dara's waist and the other on Dara's shoulder. The moment the music started playing, the look in his eyes changed. His gaze became sharper and held a y emotion that almost blew Dara away.

To the beat of the music, Joon did an oh-so-slow body wave against Dara, his hand that was on Dara's shoulder, sliding down from her shoulder to her waist slowly, down her back. He was so close to Dara, his body almost touching Dara's as she stood there stiffly, watching him, not knowing what to do.  

He gripped the sides of Dara's waist tightly as he did a second body wave, moving to kneel on one knee in front of Dara. All of a sudden, he shifted his weight, spinning Dara around such that her back faced him.

Dara let out a small gasp. She felt Joon stand up behind her and lean forward, his lips brushing her hair as he whispered into her ear, "Feel the music, noona."

With that, his lips moved down to the crook of her neck, sniffing her scent sensually. The audience took a loud, collective intake of breath as it looked like Joon was nibbling on Dara's pale, smooth neck.

Finally feeling the music, Dara closed her eyes and tilted her head back to lean on Joon's shoulder, looking as if she was enjoying the kiss and was giving Joon better access to .

The surrounding crowd was visibly swallowing hard as they watched the hot scene before them.

Satisfied with her response, Joon tightened his grip on Dara's waist and pushed her hips forward, his own hips doing the same in an ing motion.

Forward.

Pause.

Backward, forward.

Pause.

Backward, forward.

ing their hips rhythmically to the music, Joon and Dara played out a y scene for the drooling audience. From afar, it looked like Joon's body was pressed fully against Dara's petite one, but in fact, he wasn't even touching her body, but only angled himself strategically such that it would look that way.

He guided her hips to roll against his, his eyes half-lidded with a dark look as he stared directly at the audience. His hands moved to cup her face, before slowly dragging them down, on her neck, on her chest, over her s, down her flat stomach, stopping to rest on the top of her jeans, lingering there.

Removing one hand from Dara's waist, Joon reached out to pull a chair that had materialized on the dance floor, closer to him. Sitting down in one swift movement, he turned Dara around to face him before pulling her down to sit on his lap, her legs splayed on both sides of the chair.

Dara placed both hands on his shoulders and fixed her soft gaze on him. Slowly sliding her palms down his chest, she looked at him with a smirk. She stopped when she reached his belt. his belt slowly for the audience to see, Dara moved closer and closer to Joon, her eyes never leaving his.

Those lips... She thought. They remind me of Jiyong's...

The music ended just as Dara's lips were an inch from Joon's.

SILENCE

SILENCE

SILENCE...

WILD APPLAUSE.

 Breathing hard, Joon and Dara snapped out of the sensual stare and stood to grin at the audience and at the wild applause they were receiving.

"45, 46, 47..." The emcee counted intently.

"Joon and Dara's y dance has caused 47 boners in the male students and 50 ually aroused girls!" The emcee crowed proudly, slapping Joon on the back.

Dara's eyes almost popped out of their sockets when she heard that. Staring in shock at the emcee, her attention was diverted when she saw a great number of boys hurriedly walking away and girls trying to calm their blushing themselves down. DAMN...

Beside her, Joon was grining excitedly.

"Noona..." Joon tapped her softly on her shoulder, trying to get her attention.

"Uhhh... Wae?" Dara was still trying to understand the situation as she turned to Joon, feeling slightly distracted.

"Noona, can I have you?" Joon asked boldly, taking a step closer to her.

Now THAT caught her attention.

"What?" Dara said, extremely confused and frazzled at that moment. She lifted her gaze to look into Joon's light brown eyes and saw the lovable, cute schoolboy that she knew. Oh Joon, my dongsaeng, you're so cute ^^ Dara thought to herself, her sisterly side appearing as Joon looked at her hopefully.

"Joon, I don't think I understand..."

Before she could finish her sentence, Joon leaned down and placed his lips gently on hers.

Dara's world stopped moving in that instant.

Her heart stopped beating.

She blinked furiously., before her eyes fluttered shut

Joon's lips moved gently on hers, his hands on the back of her neck, holding her gently as he moved closer.

It was a sweet kiss.

A gentle one.

A loving one.

One that reflected Joon's personality and how he felt towards Dara.

But all Dara could think of was JIYONG.

The moment Joon started dancing to the music, all she could think of was Jiyong.

The way that he held her hips on the bed. The possessive way he held her close to his heart and body. His cheeky and y grin. The look in his eyes everytime they were TOO close to each other. The way he ravished her lips but left her wanting more.

Joon's kiss was nice.

It was everything a first kiss should be. Warm, soft, nice and gentle. She should be enjoying it. This was the way Dara wanted to be loved.

But all she could think of was Jiyong.

It wasn't fair to Joon. Dara decided to break the kiss and tell him the truth.

Yet before she could move, Joon's lip were torn away from hers and she heard a solid sound of flesh connecting with flesh.

A collective gasp from the audience.

Dara opened her eyes in surprise and saw Joon sprawled on his back on the floor, the corner of his lip bleeding.

She looked up at the boy who was standing over Joon.

It was Jiyong. And a very VERY angry one at that.

"Ji... What are you doing here?" Dara stuttered as Jiyong turned to glare furiously at her.

Dara felt her blood freeze when he levered his angry gaze on her.

Without a word, he grabbed her wrist and stomped towards the school building, the crowd quickly parting to let them through, not wanting to anger the flaming dragon.

---

"Let me go, Ji! It hurts!" Dara struggled as he pulled her into an empty stairway.

"What the hell, Dara?" Jiyong released her arm and whipped around to stare at her, fire spitting from his large eyes as he stared at her angrily.

"Ji..."

"How could you let him touch you like that!!!!!???? And he kissed you and you didn't even reject him?!" Jiyong continued his angry tirade, waving his hands hysterically around in the air, his volume rising.

"He didn't touch me, Ji, I swear! He just made it LOOK like he was touching me!" Dara tried to explain hurriedly, close to tears as Jiyong yelled at her.

"I know what I SAW, Dara!" Jiyong refused to hear any of the above explanations and turned away from Dara, his chest heaving as he took deep breaths.

She didn't know how he had felt.

---

After Dara ran out of his car, Jiyong chased her. But he lost her in the crowd.

"... y dance!" Someone was announcing to the crowd. Jiyong ignored the cheers that the crowd was making, wanting to find Dara.

"Hey Jiyong." A deep, unmistakable voice called out to him. Looking to his left, he saw his best friend, TOP, standing among the crowd. TOP had a nonchalant look on, large sunglasses hiding his beautiful eyes as he stood there. Damn, he looked y without even trying. A group of girls were gathered around TOP and were openly ogling at him.

"TOP. Hey, did you see Dara? I lost her in this DAMMED crowd!" Jiyong said, frustrated as he moved nearer to TOP.

Some familiar music started playing as TOP gave his trademark smirk, nodding towards the empty clearing in the middle of the crowd.

Jiyong turned, frowning in confusion.

In the middle stood a familiar-looking boy. Hmm probably one of Dara's fanboys that he had seen around. Back facing Jiyong was a petite girl wearing a pair of tight jeans that flattered her figure, and a silver blouse that caught the light mesmerizingly.

Dara. He would recognise her anywhere.

His first instinct was to rush over and rip the hands out of the boy who was caressing his Dara so ally. But the moment Dara turned around, Jiyong couldn't move.

All he could see was a y goddess.

Every move, every angle, the tilt of her head, the way her hands travelled softly down the boy's body... It captured Jiyong's heart and no matter how he tried, he couldn't rip his eyes away from the pair nor move from that spot.

Damn, it was like watching some , soft p0rn...

The moment the audience started clapping, Jiyong snapped out of his trance. He wanted to wait for the competition to end before approaching Dara, but the moment that boy planted his lips on Dara's ones, Jiyong felt his heart being pierced by a million shards of glass.

Push him away, Dara.

Push him away.

Jiyong chanted in his head, feeling tears forming for an inexplicable reason.

But Dara just stood there with her eyes closed.

Damn it.

Jiyong elbowed his way quickly through the crowd, pulled the boy away from Dara and landed a fierce blow on his face.

The way Dara looked at him fuelled his adrenaline and he felt like killing the boy.

---

Jiyong did not want to fight with Dara. He was just SO angry. He didn't even know why he was so angry, and that made him angrier.

Dara wrapped her hands around his waist from behind, making his heart skip a beat.

"Don't be angry, Ji. Please. You are scaring me. If you don't like me to dance, then I won't dance. I don't like Joon. Really. I wanted to push him away, but you reached first..." Dara whispered softly, scared that he would scream at her again.

Her words calmed his heart, strangely. His breathing evened out as the last of his fire burned away. But he still refused to turn around to face Dara.

"Ji..." Dara said slightly more persistently, thinking that he was still angry with her.

When he did not move, she tiptoed and pressed her lips on his clothed shoulder.

She heard him in a breath as he spun around to face Dara, surprising her at the sudden action.

"What did you just do?" Jiyong asked in a scarily quiet voice.

Now Dara was really scared.

"I.... I kissed your... your shoulder... I'M SORRY! If you hated it, I won't do it again!!" Dara said quickly, her eyes filling up with tears as she stared at the floor, waiting for him to scream at her. Her chest heaved unevenly with unshed tears as she blinked away the tears furiously.

But the screaming never came. Instead, she felt Jiyong's fingers under her chin, tilting her head upwards to face him, like he did last night.

The way he looked at her was how he looked at her last night.

Her heart pounded quickly as Jiyong smiled at her, tilting his head to the side as he looked at her.

"Dara... Don't tempt me." He said huskily, his face inches from hers.

"Uh....Huh?" Dara made a confused sound, her soul still trapped by his swirling pools of chocolate.

"You don't know how much I want to take you. Right here. Right now. Repeatedly." Jiyong's smirk grew as his voice fell to a y whisper, making Dara feel like there was only the two of them in this world.

There was a warm feeling in the pit of her stomach as her fertile imagination led her to think of some unthinkable scenarios between Jiyong and her.

She blushed heavily and averted her eyes immediately.

"Ya...Yah! What are you saying?" Dara stumbled, thoroughly shamed at the thought.

Jiyong did not let go of her chin. Lifting his thumb, he swiped at her lower lip. When he reached the corner, his thumb lingered over the spot of dried blood.

"I was rough, wasn't I? So don't tempt me. I'm too rough for a to handle." Jiyong's smirk turned slightly bitter.

Giving him a rough shove, Dara pushed him away from her, wishing for a hole to appear and swallow her up and save her from Jiyong's y voice and her thoughts...

"Are... are you playing with me, Jiyong? You kiss me, hug me, sleep on my bed..." Dara mumbled, keeping a safe distance from Jiyong.

Jiyong's smiled bitterly. "Yeah. I'm playing with you. I'm a player, remember? Don't fall in love with me. You'll only get hurt." Jiyong warned her in a sad voice.

In that moment, Dara's blood curdled in her veins.

Her heart hammered painfully against her ribs.

Swallowing painfully, Dara said, "Ha...haha I know. I'm doing this all because of a bet too!" Dara managed.

"Don't fall in love with me." Jiyong muttered, looking straight at Dara.

"Fall in love with me." Dara lifted her gaze to meet Jiyong's determinedly and stubbornly.

"erted "

"Idiot!"

"Geek!"

Dara pushed past Jiyong, out of the stairway and started running towards her first class as the bell started to ring, a dull feeling at the bottom of her stomach. It's all a bet, Jiyong. I'm doing this for the bet. Dara repeated over and over again in her head.

---

"Don't fall in love with me." Jiyong leaned against the wall as he watched the door swing back and forth after Dara ran from him the second time today.

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

AUTHOR'S NOTE

hello to all my y and non-y readers!!!

hehe, i hope you enjoyed this chapter! (wriggles eyebrows)

So I know it took me some time to update cos I've been really busy these days. But I told myself that I would update when I have 150 subscribers, and 3500 views ^^

here's a shoutout to all my lovely, awesome, wonderful subscribers!
 
vhannie
purple_sue
ellemarie
lei_zymny
RedGoddess
XXannajaniellaXX
dillatiffa
Hellotomybutterfly
lebitebi
mrschoi09
Lawlietwammy
maanchi_14
imlene
Nasreen
minnikimmi
CAMTDGT
posh93
TokkiDokki
daramaegon
zoezaczoe
sweetfairytail
chuuubbbyyy
sandaragon
justlikemermaid
tindeguzman
marifela
Elli Sara
piratess
ghen58
Princessfly
Cuteefunnyrabbit
Badchick2ne1
mekachiri
MarshieeBunny
mszwee
flutterby_byul
isuperman
status_single
nikast1
alyssamaria
nana_lve_fanfic
husna1998
Addict424
tthnguyen
itinamarie
reanne_krungy21
DR4GDRGN
iSuperJuniorART
nms_xo
nonetheless
viahana
igishi
mangofrenzyyy
Daragon4eva
kissjack4
erikajaneme
heartLess
abya01
Exoticangelbaby23
Mochii15
Daenaa
rhonalyzah
myjane07
xxbbgirl21
yanna24
jaja31
pris1007
AsriPusp
Jamssdong
Weili02
Daragooon
yanie1986
qwertyuiop6454
pinkstripes
asianfanficnatics
megane
Lightlesssky
Ppyongjiji
HyukkieJiae
airofday
VIPJack
Derpeoling
jlynne
daragonluvervy
thaz10882
LadyMoon
Junpax34
VadaSantos
monsterLea
ariam_cpa
xxmydz
shagreene
tonnettie
yuukenbishi
Meimaphole
jharhisz
ekakuncung
InoCrazy
smexyGnD
applersvip
creaker
shadap
ttal111
nhajie
daragonlovesyg
ApplerUra
MissPig
aabcde
ghostrider
Sansandara
iamsasharra
anonymousmysterious
DianeP
shichiaini
niicoaljii
dela03
alsaniss
Gingerrz
ILOVESANDARA
zurrealz98
Jaejoongloverx3
DaragonLover21
jeloOts
berryl
ShannonGD
reiven_misch
babyhuwey
lainelex
skate4jan
DaraGon215
katieCbueno
sweetpotatopanda
likeazombie
littleappler28
haydee
staystrongappler
luaroze21
auipots
Yvujelle
imma123
nojoke
luyvnez
dRGonLovEr
marvey1214
parkeunnie
Parkjh
kirhey
olen_0207
dezri28
imanniceday
 
 
Special shoutout to my upvoters (THANK YOU THANK YOU!) 
 
dillatiffa
 
lebitebi
 
daramaegon
 
sandaragon
 
vhannie
 
posh93
 
CAMTDGT
 
mekachiri
 
dandanoo
 
airofday
 
HyukkieJiae
 
asianfanficnatics
 
qwertyuiop6454
 
husna1998
 
nana_lve_fanfic
 
nikast1
 
Ligneous94
 
mszwee
 
tonnettie
 
lainelex
 
luaroze21
 
LEAVE COMMENTS, SUBSCRIBE AND UPVOTE ^_~
 
LOVE,
 
hannahnah