Seducing Her

I Heard You're A Player, So Let's Play A Game

"Dara...Dara..." A voice pierced through Dara's dreamy haze.

"MMPHHHM... Go away Thunder, this is my day off!" Dara whined as she turned away from the source of the voice and covered her head with a fluffy pillow.

"Dara... Dara!" The voice got louder and more insistent, making it impossible for Dara to ignore it.

"Yah! What do you want???" Dara flipped back to face the owner of the voice and cracked her eyelids to squint at the idiot who woke her up so early in the morning.

Blond hair... Stylish looking clothes... Sitting cross-legged at the edge of my bed staring at me... THIS IS NOT THUNDER!

Opening to let out a brilliant scream, she tried to scramble to the other end of the bed to escape from the stranger. But before she could do anything, the stranger pounced on top of her, straddling her and covering with one hand.

I'M GONNA DIEEEEEE... Dara thought. I LOVE YOU THUNDER, BOM, 2NE1...

"YAH keep quiet! It's not I'm gonna kill you or anything!" The stranger hissed while reaching towards the bedside table to get her pair of glasses and put it on her with his free hand.

When her vision sharpened and she saw who was sitting on top of her, Dara let out a muffled scream.

"AISH Keep quiet!!!" Jiyong hissed at her while looking out of the window to see if anyone noticed her strangled cry. At this rate, people would think that she was getting murdered in broad daylight by a cold-blooded killer! Oh my gosh this is embarrassing... Jiyong sighed inwardly.

"Lemme go!" Dara mumbled, her voice muffled by his hand.

"Fine, but you got to promise me not to scream." Jiyong stated, eyeing her suspiciously.

Rolling her eyes, Dara nodded. Satisfied, he removed his hand but continued sitting on her.

"What are you doing here and WHO LET YOU IN???" Dara said, almost hysteric, her voice getting louder as she spoke to the smug-looking guy sitting on top of her. HE WAS STILL SITTING ON TOP OF HER!!!

"And get off me!" Dara tried to push Jiyong off her, but he grabbed both her wrists and pinned them to the sides of her head. Hovering above her, his hot breath tickling her cheeks, he smirked.

"Aigoo... Still so hard to please huh..." His dark eyes staring straight into hers, immobilizing her.

Dara could barely breathe at his closeness. His eyes... It has been so many years but they were still so... mesmerizing... NO, DARA! You cannot fall for him! He's just trying to win the bet! Dara mentally slapped herself as she forced herself to look away and look at the pillow beside her instead.

"Thunder let me in before going for his soccer practice. I'm surprised that he still remembers me, but then again, he has always been a smart boy," Jiyong chuckled as he watched Dara frown.

THAT TRAITOR! I'm gonna get him later! Dara fumed.

"But actually..." Jiyong's playful tone suddenly turned soft and gentle, surprising Dara and she looked back at his face. "I'm here to apologise. For what I did...Then. Please forgive me. I was young, stupid and I really didn't know that you liked me. Please forgive me, neh?" Dara looked into Jiyong's pleading eyes that were full of sorrow and felt tears filling her eyes. She had wanted this apology for as long as she could remember, but now that she had it, why didn't she feel happy? Oh well... but at least she didn't hate him so much now.

Letting out a sad sigh, she said "Forgiven." No matter what, he had been her best friend before and she knew that he wasn't really mean at heart, just playful.

Jiyong's eyes lit up immediately at that word and he gave her a brilliant grin, almost blinding Dara, Aish this boy, still so childish... She grinned inwardly.

Releasing her wrists, he sat up on her stomach and stretched out an arm. "So... friends?" He said boyishly.

"Get off me first!" Dara mock-scolded him. Scrambling off her, he stood by the side of her bed grinning happily to himself, while rubbing the back of his neck, slightly embarrassed after realising how compromising the position they were in before was.

"Friends. But, you still remember the bet right?" Dara raised one eyebrow at him while she swung her long legs off the bed, sitting at the edge of the bed to look at him.

"I'll win." Jiyong eyed her mischievously.

"No, I'll win!" Dara stood up to stare at him stubbornly.

Chuckling, he broke the stare, and went to rummage through Dara's wardrobe, his back towards her. "Hey I realised that you don't have any furniture in your house other than this bed and this wardrobe. Wae?" He questioned while constantly throwing clothes out of the closet and onto the bed.

"Ahhh... Well, when me and Thunder moved back from America, we were rushing to get everything such as passports and school done, so we didn't have time to buy furniture." Dara blushed, slightly embarrassed at the state of her flat.

"And your parents?" He questioned, still rummaging through Dara's clothes, tsking at the horrendous collection and dumping most of them on the floor.

"Ah, Thunder didn't tell you? They died five years ago, from a car accident." Dara said sadly, looking down at the wooden floor. She hardly cried anymore from that thought, but it would never fail to make her sad. 

Jiyong's busy hands faltered as he turned to look at his best friend in shock. He didn't know... AIGOO PABO!!! He scolded himself repeatedly, for all the research he did on her last night, he forgot to find out about her parents!

"Mi...Mianhe... I didn't know... I'm so sorry..." He said softly, looking at her with concerned eyes."Is that why you left?" Jiyong bit his lower lip as he watched her closely.

"Yeh... My aunt came to bring us to America the very next day so I had no time to say goodbye." Dara gave him a brave smile.

Jiyong blinked furiously, he was never good at comforting girls and this atmosphere was awkward... So he did the only thing he knew how to do. Clearing his throat, he grabbed some of the clothes on the bed, stuffed them in Dara's hands and pushed her towards the toilet. "Change. These are the only acceptable clothes I could find, so change and we're going furniture shopping."

Ignoring her protests, Jiyong pushed her into the toilet and went back to the closet. Planting his hands on his hips, he stared at the empty wardrobe and the clothes that were either on the bed or on the floor. The floor was the rejected pile, while the clothes on the bed was the clothes that were still acceptable. There was only three pieces of clothing on the bed, while there was this HUGE pile of clothes on the floor. Mortified, he stooped to pick up and ahjumma-looking, shapeless grey blouse with one hand and a bright green and orange-striped tights with the other. Grimacing, he threw both garments back on the floor, shivering. As much as he liked his best friend, he thought her fashion sense would have improved over the years, but NO! It just got worse!

Wasn't 2NE1 the fashion and trend setters in Seoul High School? How could they withstand their friend wearing this kind of garbage?! Jiyong pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration and whipped out his handphone.

RING... RING... RING... "Yeoboseyo? Bastar...Jiyong?" A confused Bom picked up and answered when she saw the caller ID "Bastard" was calling her.

"Yah! What kind of clothes are you letting Dara wear, huh? And you call yourself 2NE1? With this kind of fashion sense?" Jiyong rattled on, slightly irritated that Bom had saved his number as "Bastard". But no matter, he had her's saved as "B!tch" anyway hehe.

"Chakamanyo... DARA??? One, since when were you so close to her that you can start calling her by that nickname? TWO, CLOTHES??? Are you in her house???!!!" Bom was almost screaming over the phone into his ear.

"Chill your Bom. Yeah, we're friends now. And hell yeah, I'm in her house. Ok, that's it, I just wanted to rant" Jiyong smirked and put down the phone. Hehe, it was so fun playing with Bom's mind. She was so easily upset and was probably hopping around in anger in her house, her mind running wild or something.   

---

"Yobeoseyo? YOBEOSEYO???"

"WHAT THE HECK IS KWON JIYONG DOING???!!!" Bom was freaking out and throwing furniture around her house. Cushions, chairs, bowls and plates were scattered randomly and messily around the place. "ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!" Bom raked her hands through her hair roughly, a very worried look on her face.

Squatting on the floor pitifully, something, or rather SOMEONE came to mind. NO NO NO NO BOM! That guy is trouble! Nuuuuuu.... He should be the last guy that you should call for help!!! But he's the only one...!!! ARGHHHHH

With shaky hands, she picked up her discarded phone and searched for "IDIOT".

"Yoboseyo." A deep, manly voice answered.

"T..T...TOP. Bom here." Bom said shakily.

"Bom? Ah, wae?" TOP said nonchalantly, but sat up in his seat, curious as to why she would be calling him.

"TOP, Jiyong is in Dara's house now... I don't know why, but I'm scared that he'll do something to her!" Bom said, close to tears.

"Yah...yah are you crying?" TOP started panicking. "Hey, where do you live? I'll be over right away!"

After recording her address, he rushed down immediately.

"Aigoo... Look, don't worry ok, Jiyong is not that type of person. Trust me ok?" TOP said gently when he saw Bom in such a broken state.

"No you don't understand... Dara, she, is a very vulnerable girl!" Bom whined, sniffing a little.

"Hmm... It seems like Jiyong has started. Haiz... It's supposed to be a man's secret, but since I'm in on this bet, I might as well tell you about our "Seducing Her" plan..." TOP set his lips in a thin line and set down on a couch, motioning for Bom to sit beside him.

"Every player has a set of rules that he adheres to. A set of guidelines as to how to seduce girls." TOP grinned at Bom. "And it just so happens that I think I know what Jiyong is planning"

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi guys, I'm back! Phew, exams are finally over!!! YAY (does victory dance^^) 

Haha, I really hope you like this chapter cos I have been thinking about it and how to write it for DAYS!!! To finally see it down on paper (or the computer) really makes me excited! How do you like the development? 

As a reward for all my wonderful subbies and all the wonderful comments (I'm really really touched by all of them) ,...

I'M GONNA UPDATE TOMORROW TOO!!! (throws confetti in air hee hee ^^)

Also, I know all of you are waiting for Dara's makeover, but I have a special surprise for you all so PLEASE be patient :P Love you all!!!

 

so, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND UPVOTE!!!!

(I really appreciate comments, so pls pls pls comment k? ^_~)

 

Love, 

hannahnah