Player

I Heard You're A Player, So Let's Play A Game

"Ottokae, oppa? They have been ignoring and avoiding each other for a WHOLE WEEK now!" Bom sighed as she leaned forward to rest her head on her hands on the wooden table in front of her.

Bom and TOP were in the canteen during lunch with the rest of their gang. While CL and Minzy were discussing something animatedly with Taeyang, Seungri and Daesung were arguing about the merits of green underwear. Bom and TOP meanwhile, were observing their respective best friends.

Jiyong was eating a sandwich in a corner of the canteen, seemingly absorbed in the music blasting from his headphones, persistently ignoring his friends, Dara, and the swooning fangirls that sat at the tables around his. At the far, opposite end of the canteen sat Dara. She was surrounded by her fanboys and was making light conversation with them, blushing from now and then from their praises and swooning. She was also ignoring her friends and Jiyong.

Bom and TOP sighed deeply. "What's happened to them, oppa? They are not only avoiding each other, but also us! Was it because of the y dance that Dara did in front of the whole school? But... but---" Bom said in frustration, tilting her head to look at TOP.

TOP was deep in thought. Drawing his eyebrows together in concentration, he mumbled, "Are they falling in love with each other?"

Bom's eyes widened fractionally at his comment and in a breath. "NO! THEY CANNOT! Jiyong is a player! He'll only hurt Dara!"

Slicing a glare at Bom, TOP said icily, "Hey, that's my best friend you're talking about."

"Yeah whatever, you know the kind of reputation you BOTH have." Bom shot back sarcastically, rolling her eyes at TOP and sticking out her tongue.

Temporarily distracted from the serious topic they were talking about, the pair suddenly launched into a small fight about each other's reputation, number of girls TOP has played with, how many fanboys Bom has, how skimpy Bom's clothes were etcetera.

"... You are the one with all the toys in your house, and you say I'M TY, YOU MANWHORE!" Bom half-shouted.

"How did you know that? Unless you've searched my house for them! Did you want to become one of MY ?" TOP said angrily, his cheeks pinking in anger as he grabbed Bom's upper arm, demanding an explanation.

"Seungri told me! And let go of me! Who knows where those hands have been!" Bom squirmed in TOP's grip.

The rest of their friends had all ceased conversation and were innocently eating their food at super-speed and looking away, not wanting to be entangled in the cross-fire.

"Seungri???!!!! What did you tell this b!tch?" TOP spun to glare at the innocent maknae.

"I...I..." Seungri managed as he looked like a deer caught in the headlights, cold sweat pouring from his forehead as he struggled for an explanation to calm his hyung down.

"BOMMIE!!!" A loud tenor voice called from across the canteen.

In the middle of their staring act, Bom tore herself away from TOP's dark hazel eyes to look towards the door where a tall, lean boy stood with a smile, waving in their direction.

"Who the hell is he?" TOP murmured, irritated and confused by the interruption as he turned to stare at the boy. "He looks familiar-"

"Oh, Jonghyun oppa!" A big grin formed on Bom's face, giving her a beautiful glow as she waved excitedly back at the boy.

Totally forgetting about TOP and her friends, she grabbed her bag and ran towards the boy happily, her long hair trailing in the wind behind her as she ran. She jumped straight into the boy's open arms, hugging him tight before walking away with him, his hand wrapped around her slim waist.

TOP's frown deepened. Jonghyun. The one who competed in the y dance and lost because the dance consisted mainly of him groping the other girl repeatedly in inappropriate areas. Sitting back down suddenly, he slammed his hands on the table top, startling his friends, who looked at each other nervously. This was one of their most stressful lunches ever.

"No... I have a bad feeling about this..." TOP muttered, more to himself than anything as he stood up and left the canteen in a hurry.

"Uh oh... I think we have yet another situation on our hands..." Taeyang made a quiet observation while the others only looked confused.

---

Jiyong had been avoiding Dara for the whole week. Ever since their quarrel, Dara had ran out on him and he had never apologised. After all, he was a player and Dara was just his friend. Screw the stupid bet, he didn't need Dara to fall in love with him! He was much happier playing with other girls anyway! Jiyong thought as he sat in Math class, waiting for it to start.

"Hey Jiyong," A voice said seductively as a bare thigh appeared on Jiyong's table in front of him, barely covered by a pair of shorts. Jiyong looked up with one eyebrow raised. Ah, Luna.

As per usual, one of the b!tch squad members were here to seduce him. AGAIN. Don't they ever learn that he didn't like them? Oh well, since he's bored anyway, there's no harm in playing with them.

Leaning back in his chair, Jiyong smirked at Luna. Emboldened by Jiyong's response, Luna pushed herself up to sit on the table. Swinging her legs to face him, she placed her legs on both sides of Jiyong's legs on his chair, her inner thighs facing Jiyong.

Luna's pale thighs were in full view for Jiyong to see. Alright, let's play along then, Jiyong's smirk widened.

"Luna..." Jiyong said in a low voice as he placed his hand on her knees.

"Ah... Jiyong ah..." Luna moaned tishly as Jiyong started drawing circles on her legs using his thumb, his hands sliding up her smooth thighs slowly. When he was inches away from her core, he gripped her thighs roughly, making her moan in excitement and anticipation.

The whole class was full of students, all chatting and waiting for the teacher to enter and start the class, so no one paid heed to what the pair was doing. Luna's head was thrown back , her hands gripping the sides of the table, already panting erratically. She had heard that Jiyong was good with his hands, but she never knew that he was THIS good...

Under his touch, Luna was all ready to go on her knees and beg him to take her, but before she could say anything, Jiyong took his hands away from her legs and put them into his pocket.

What the hell...?

Luna stared at him, confused.

"The teacher is here." Jiyong stated. Hah, gotcha! He smirked inwardly as Luna's face contorted in anger when she realised that he was just playing wih her.

Angrily, she jumped off his table and stomped off to her own, where her posse were whispering and gossiping.

Jiyong smirked as he glanced around the classroom nonchalantly. The teacher had entered and everyone was rummaging in their bags for papers. No one had seen what had happened.

Except for one pair of eyes.

One pair of amber eyes that were looking straight at him.

One pair of beautiful eyes that wiped the triumphant smirk off his face and gripped his heart painfully.

---

Dara's heart hammered painfully against her ribcage as she saw Jiyong place his hands on Luna, her enemy. She could not tear her eyes away. She couldn't see nor hear anything else.

She was still staring when Jiyong turned and caught her staring.

They stared at each other for a few seconds that felt like eternity.

Why? Why did you do such a thing? Dara asked him wordlessly as she stared at him. But his eyes were devoid of emotion and he looked away first.

Taking a deep breath, Dara turned back to the whiteboard and tried to concentrate on what the teacher was talking about.

Throughout the week, she had seen Jiyong hugging random girls in the hallway, kissing girls in the toilets and stairways and touching girls under tables, or on them. Everywhere she went, she would see him. She tried avoiding him, but he ALWAYS appeared where she was.

She tried distracting herself by talking to her growing number of fans who were very nice to her. They talked to her nicely, always complimented her, helped her with everything and were always there to teach her this or that. They made her feel normal and appreciated. But her thoughts always drifted back to Jiyong.

Her fanboys were a calm breeze while Jiyong was a raging thunderstorm with his moods and actions, like his kiss and touches.

They made her feel pretty with their compliments, but Jiyong made her beautiful just by looking at her. Oh no, what was happening to her! He was her friend, for goodness sake! HE can do whatever he wants and it has nothing to do with her!

Determined, she returned to concentrate on copying what the teacher was writing on the board.

---

"You should apologise to her." TOP stated.

Jiyong and TOP were walking to the nearest coffeeshop after school. The rest of the gang had extra lessons so the pair had deicded to leave first.

"What do you mean? Why should I? I didn't do anything?" Jiyong said defensively, not looking at his best friend.

"Yes you did. You threatened to her in the stairway." TOP raised an eyebrow at Jiyong and smirked.

Jiyong looked at him in horror, making TOP chuckle at his best friend's scandalised look.

"Hehehe, you think I wouldn't know? I have my informants planted all around! That's why she ran out on you right? Oh just apologise." TOP grinned and walked way coolly, hands in pocket as Jiyong stuttered, finding an excuse to explain himself.

"I... I didn't! I was.."

"Just ?" TOP suggested, wriggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"No!!! She's my other best friend! We've known her since young! Why would I have 'WRONG' thoughts towards her?" Jiyong protested strongly, pulling on TOP's hand and whining slightly.

"Aish, get off me, man! Stop acting gay! I have a reputation to protect, you know!" TOP tried to shake off Jiyong who was clinging on to his arm like a girl, but Jiyong only pouted cutely and fluttered his eyelashes at TOP.

TOP gave a disgusted look at Jiyong but that made the latter wriggle his body against TOP even more, making some people stop and stare at the pair.

"YAHHHH!!! KWON JIYONG!" TOP yelled at his friend, finally managing to push the evilly smirking friend away. Trying to shield his handsome face with one hand, hoping that no one would recognise him, he shoved his handphone at Jiyong with his other hand.

"Call her now. Call her and apologise." He said to Jiyong sternly.

"No. Why should I?" Jiyong said stubbornly, crossing his arms and turning his back towards TOP.

"Hmm... Why should you?" TOP pretended to ponder about it, tapping his chin with one slender finger.

"Well for starters, if you don't call her to apologise, then I'll chase after her myself. She's YOUR best friend, not mine. Hmm, I wonder how those cherry lips taste. Mmmm, that slender body and those soft hands..." TOP taunted Jiyong, putting on a lustful look.

Jiyong's mouth went dry as he imagined Dara doing inappropriate things with his best friend, making him surprisingly upset, not knowing why. The thought of TOP's lips and hands on his precious angel made Jiyong burn with rage.

"Give me that!" Jiyong snapped as he snatched the cursed phone out of TOP's hands.

He dialled Dara's number. The more the phone rang, the faster Jiyong's heart beat as he tried to think of how to formulate the apology towards his best friend. Ok, just apologise for saying inappropriate things, promise to give up the stupid bet with his friends, and promise to be a god friend, OK KWON JIYONG, YOU CAN DO IT! Jiyong mentally told himself as the phone rang.

After a long while, the phone clicked and Dara picked up.

"Yoboseyo? Dara? It's me, I-" Jiyong rushed and said when he heard her pick up.

"Jiyong? Why are you calling m... AHHHHHH, yes, right there! OHHHHHH..."

Jiyong's eyes almost popped out of their sockets as he heard Dara's y moan through the phone.

"D...D....Dara? What-" Jiyong stuttered, his whole body suddenly rigid as he mind went wild with the worst possibilities. Beside him, TOP was snuggling close to Jiyong, pressing his ear close to the phone to try to listen in on their conversation.

"Jiyong I can't really talk to you right now... YES! OH YOU'RE SO GOOD! MMPHHHH.... AHHHHH" Dara's incessant moans drove Jiyong mad. Where was she and what was she doing? Most importantly, WHO WAS SHE WITH???

Jiyong was blind with rage as he flagged down a taxi. "Dara, where are you?" Jiyong said icily and urgently as he and TOP hopped into a taxi.

"I... I'm at the DongDaeMun Shopping Centre... AHHHH.... Are you coming? But I'm not done..." Jiyong slammed the phone shut, not wanting to hear more. He couldn't think straight nor say anything, leaving TOP to give directions to the taxi driver.

His body was rigid in fear? Anger? Jiyong could no longer tell. All he could think of was Dara.

"Oh, the way she moaned was SO HOT. Do you think she's doing IT with some guy in some toilet...?" TOP said suggestively, goading Jiyong's rage to new heights.

"NO HYUNG, SHUT UP! She's not with another guy, doing ANYTHING!" Jiyong finally snapped, his eyes staring straight ahead.

Please. Don't let that be true.

Please. Be safe.

Please. There must be a proper explanation.

Please, please, please, please, PLEASE.

Jiyong was close to tears due to his anger as he silently begged Dara mentally.

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

hehe, what do you think happened? Omo, poor Jiyong!

Yay, finally an update! Sorry, have been too busy with studies and all, especially with exams coming, so I only had time to write today, since it's National Day for Singapore! (Happy Birthday Singapore!)

Yay!!! 196 subscribers, 4600 views, 112 comment and 25 upvotes!!! KAMSAHABNIDA! <3

So, upvote, subscribe and comment, my dear readers!

Silent reader be silent no more!!!