The Sleepover

I Heard You're A Player, So Let's Play A Game

"Is Thunder at home?" Jiyong finally said.

Lifting her eyes to look at him, she frowned in confusion. She was so cute that all Jiyong wanted to do was reach forward and ravish her lips again.

"Uh.... No... He's at soccer camp." Dara said, unsure of his intentions.

Biting his lip to control himself from lunging at Dara again, he got out of his car, went to her side and pulled her out of the car.

"I'm going to sleep over at your house tonight."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dara was still stunned from the kiss and followed Jiyong as he pulled on her wrist.

"Password." Jiyong ordered, his fingers hovering around her lock.

"Huh? Oh... 12344." Dara said in a daze. Her heart was still beating mercilessly in her chest as she took deep breaths to calm herself down.

*CLICK* The door opened.

Releasing her hand, Jiyong immediately crashed on her sofa, facedown.

Dara took shaky steps into the house. After a full minute, she started regaining her senses.

Marching up to Jiyong, she raised a leg to poke Jiyong's . "Hey, what do you mean you're going to sleepover at my house?" Dara demanded.

Jiyong turned his head sideways to look at her. Flashing her a mischievious grin, he said "I've spent too much energy meditating and saving you today and I'm too tired to drive home. I'm gonna sleep here today."

With that, he turned his face back to the couch, smirking at Dara's shocked face.

"Yah..." Dara wanted to rebut him but she remembered how courageous he was just now and her heart twinged slightly. Alright, she didn't want him to fall asleep at the wheel and get into a car accident because of her, so one night is fine...

"Have you eaten dinner? You want to eat something?" Dara said reluctantly, her foot poking Jiyong's as he lay there unmovingly.

"Yah... Answer me!" Her foot poked his in rapid succession, her arms crossed at her chest.

Without warning, Jiyong suddenly flipped around and grabbed her pesky foot, making Dara lose her balance and fall front. Her arms flailed, trying to grab something to prevent the fall, but she could only grab at air.

Jiyong grabbed her waist and sat up. Dara was now somewhat kneeling over Jiyong, her legs on both sides of Jiyong's waist as she sat on his lap.

Her eyes widened when she saw how near he was.

Jiyong was staring at her with an unreadable look in his eyes, his infamous naughty smirk plastered on his face as his breath tickled Dara's face.

His grip on Dara's waist tightened as he slipped one hand under her shirt to draw small circles with his thumb, on her lower back.

"Mm... Food. Yes, I know EXACTLY what I want to eat, but will you give it to me?" Jiyong's smirk grew wider as he watched her redden as she realized what he was asking.

She averted her eyes almost immediately, shoving his chest as she shouted, "ert!"

She tried to wriggle her way out of his grasp but only succeeded on grinding her on his crotch even more.

"Ahhh, stop moving! You're giving me a hard on!" Jiyong said in a husky voice as he looked at Dara in amusement as she reddened even more and froze.

Chuckling, he released her, watching her scramble quickly away from him to hide in the kitchen.

"And I was talking about instant noodles, you erted !" Jiyong called out towards the kitchen, grinning as he heard her drop a pot at what he called her.

"I... I'm NOT A 'ERTED , YOU IDIOT!!!" Dara rebutted, feeling indignant at the term.

"Geek!" Jiyong teased

"Shut up!" Dara poked her head out of the kitchen to glare at Jiyong who was clutching his stomach from laughing too hard at her expense.

---

After Jiyong was done teasing Dara, he took quiet steps to lean on the doorframe of the kitchen, his arms crossed, watching Dara as she cooked.

Her long hair still floated around her shoulders, a few tendrils dangling around her face as she chopped up onions and meat to add into the bubbling pot of soup at the stove.

Jiyong smiled tenderly as he saw Dara hard at work. He had spent the entire day sorting out his feelings. He had initially decided to leave school so he wouldn't have to hurt Dara and himself anymore, but the moment he heard Dara scream out his name for help, he knew that he couldn't leave. That he could not bring himself to leave her.

At the point in time where he saw her scared face, he told himself that he would not be the blushing idiot every time he saw Dara, but be the confident Jiyong that was capable of protecting her.

"Dara," He said softly from the doorway, unfolding his arms and walking towards her.

Jumping at the sound of her name, Dara slid the last of the ingredients into the soup before whipping around to face Jiyong.

"Stay away from me, you idiot!" Dara warned as Jiyong stood in a near distance, behind the kitchen table that was separating them.

Jiyong raised an eyebrow in amusement as he watched Dara wield a ladle and knife in her hands as weapons, all ready to attack if he came any closer. Raising both hands in defeat, he pulled out a chair and sat on it, propping his head on one hand and gestured to Dara to continue.

Warily, Dara turned back to her instant noodles, periodically turning back to ensure that Jiyong was not going to sneak up on her and try something funny. And every time she turned around, Jiyong would pull a funny face to , laughing every time she looked shocked.

What had gotten into Jiyong today? Ever since he gave her the makeover, he had been acting weirdly, like avoiding her. But today, he seemed to have gotten his 'Player' self back. Bom and TOP had warned her repeatedly of his player side, and told that under no circumstance should she be in the same room as him when he was like that. What more, she was alone in the house with him...

Dara's heart fluttered nervously as she sat the bowl of noodles in front of Jiyong. His eyes lit up as he went straight for the noodles with a bright grin.

"Mmphhh, it's good!" Jiyong said with noodles hanging out of his mouth as he smiled at Dara.

"Eat slowly, you idiot! Don't choke!" Dara sniggered at his childish actions.

"Whatever, erted !" He retorted evilly before returning to the noodles.

Dara's heart swelled in shame at those words and stomped out of the kitchen pouting. "SHUT UP!!!"

---

"Hey, open the door Dara. Are you still mad?" Dara heard Jiyong say from the other side of the door.

Huffing, Dara quietly ignored him as she stepped out of the shower, drying her hair with a towel.

"Geek! Open the door!" Jiyong pestered her.

"No! You keep teasing me! And you're gonna try something funny on me again if I let you in, so NO! You can go sleep in Thunder's room or on the couch, I don't care!" Dara called out as she went to sit on her bed, still towelling her hair.

Ahhh, the night was so nice without Jiyong's presence, Dara smiled to herself as she heard silence on the other side of the door. Jiyong must have decided to leave me in peace...

But before she could complete the thought, Jiyong burst into the room with an evil smirk on his face. "I promise not to try anything funny on you ok? And I want to sleep HERE!" He insisted as Dara leapt to the other end of the bed in fright at the sudden intrusion.

"W... What the heck? How did you get in here?!" She half-screamed, clutching a pillow in front of her as a weapon.

Flourishing a safety pin proudly in one hand, he said, "I picked your lock, duh!" Then, he started to walk towards the other side of the bed where Dara was cowering at. "Come on, let's sleep!"

Outrageous thoughts flew through Dara's mind as she scrambled further from Jiyong yelling, "Stay away from me! I don't want to DO IT with you! Stay awayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!" She threw the pillow that she was holding at Jiyong.

Laughing, he caught the pillow easily. "See, I told you that you were a erted ! And who said I wanted to have with you?"

"Don't use that S word!" Dara blushed furiously, trying to find an escape route. Between her and the door stood Jiyong, and she knew that he was agile enough to catch her if she tried running past him... Oh MANNNNNN, what now???

"What? You mean... ?" Jiyong yelled out the last word loudly, sniggering at Dara.

"Shut up!!! The whole neighbourhood can hear you!" Dara was mortified as she leapt over to Jiyong and pressed her palm over his mouth. Aish! How was she going to face her neighbours in future if Jiyong keeps trying to tarnish her reputation!

Dara's eyes darted around, worried about whether the neighbours heard Jiyong, not noticing that Jiyong had stopped moving.

Then, she felt something wet and warm move under her palm that was on Jiyong's mouth.

Pulling her hand away hurriedly, she stared at Jiyong, "Did you just my palm??? EEEWWWW!!! You promised me you wouldn't try anything funny!" Dara wiped her hand on her bedsheet in disgust.

"Hee hee" Jiyong shrugged nonchalantly, enjoying bullying Dara. "Ok, here's the deal. Sleep with me ON THE SAME BED tonight, and I promise I won't you or shout the word ! anymore." Plonking down on Dara's bed, he looked up at her, waiting.

Dara was conflicted. Biting her lip while considering, she frowned at Jiyong. "Ok. Fine. Nothing funny." She said in a warning tone, waggling her index finger at Jiyong.

"Yay!" Jiyong threw his hands up in the air like a child before moving into a more comfortable position and lying on a pillow.

Reluctantly, Dara went to lie beside him, moving as far as she could from him. She shut her eyes, sighing in resignation as she tried to drift off to sleep.

She felt Jiyong shuffle around beside her and was about to get up and tell him to stop moving when a pair of muscular arms s around her waist, hugging her from behind.

"Sshhhh, don't make any noise or I'll run around the neighbourhood yelling: Sandara Park just had with me!" Jiyong threatened her, his lips on her earlobe, making her shiver as he spoke.

Indignant at his threat, she wriggled around in his embrace to face him.

*LOUD GASP*

JIYONG WASN'T WEARING A SHIRT!!! WHYYY??? WHEN??? Dara's mind went blank when she turned to face a smooth, muscled chest.

"Stop staring at my s, you erted ." Jiyong stated, his chin resting on top of her head.

"Why aren't you wearing a shirt?" Dara finally managed, trying to avert her gaze to somewhere else. But to no avail because the way Jiyong held her made her unable to move her head, and she was forced to either look at his chest of his chiseled abs... Oh man, she didn't remember Jiyong looking so... Manly.

"I don't want to. My s need to breathe" Dara heard the smirk in his voice as he tightened his embrace, pulling her closer such that her cheek was now planted, IN CLOSE CONTACT with his smooth chest. Arghhhhhh Dara was freaking out!!! She had never been in such close proximity with the male chest!!!! And what more, it's JIYONG'S!!!

"I can hear your erted thoughts, Dara." Jiyong said huskily. "Go to sleep."

Dara froze, not daring to move. Every move she made caused her to rub against his chest more, sending weird, but pleasant tingles through her body.   

After a few minutes, she felt Jiyong's breath even out and his grip on her loosen slightly. Able to move more freely, she moved her face away from Jiyong's tempting chest and looked up at his face.

His face was so peaceful and angelic when it was relaxed. Without knowing what she was doing, she reached out one hand towards Jiyong's face. She traced his sharp cheekbones, down his defined nose, and finally, her fingertips lingered on his lips.

Oh, those luscious lips that captured hers. Ahh, it was shameful to think about it, but Dara couldn't help but replay the scene in the car in her head as her fingers brushed against Jiyong's lips.

My first kiss... Aish, this idiot robbed me of my first kiss! But... it was a nice first kiss, no matter what. Dara pondered, taking her hand away from those lips and placing her arms around Jiyong's waist, hugging him back. She snuggled back into a comfortable position, nearer to Jiyong.

Facing his chest, she whispered, "Thank you for being my best friend, Jiyong." Tilting her head forward, she placed a small kiss on his chest, over where his heart was, before closing her eyes and falling into a happy sleep.

---

Jiyong was only pretending to be asleep. He had to bite the inside of his cheek to prevent himself from moving when Dara's soft hands his face.

He felt his heart ready to jump out and explode when she kissed his chest. She mumbled some incoherent words before going to sleep. Jiyong gave a half smile as he heard her breath even out. Reaching to her hair rhythmically, he planted a small kiss on her forehead, murmuring, "Goodnight Dara. See you in the morning."

---

"Mmmmppphhhhh" Dara heard a low, husky moan beside her.

"Is it time for school, Thunder?" She said, her eyes shut, in a sleepy daze. There was something in her hands, and thinking it was her alarm clock, she gave it a slight squeeze.

"AHHHHMMPHHHH" The moan got louder at her action. A warm hand slipped under her shirt to give her bare waist a tight squeeze, waking her up fully.

Her eyes flying open at the feel of the warm hand on her cold skin, she realised that she was staring at a very handsome, manly chest. Looking up frantically, she saw Jiyong's face contorted in pain, and some emotion she could not place.

"What's wrong, Jiyong? Are you hurt somewhere?!" She asked frantically as she scanned his face and body, trying to spot where was hurting.

"Your... Your hand, Dara!" Jiyong stuttered, looking down at Dara's hand.

Dara's eyes followed Jiyong's and realised what she was squeezing.

Crap.

The thing that she was squeezing wasn't her alarm clock after all! It was Jiyong's... 'THING'

Horrified at her action, she quickly released it, apologising and blushing shamefully.

"Mianhe!!! I didn't know!" She averted her eyes quickly as Jiyong hopped off the bed.

"Aish! You don't know what I would like to do to you now!" Jiyong said huskily as he raised one eyebrow at Dara who was sitting up in bed, fidgeting with her nightie.

Looking up at Jiyong, not quite understanding his meaning, she saw that he was only wearing a pair of black boxers and that his 'THING' was up.

OMONAHHHHH

"Tsk tsk, you erted , pretending to be asleep and touching me? Aigoo" Jiyong tched as he continued standing there proudly, not caring that his flagpole was up.

Grabbing for her blanket to hide her flaming face, she yelled, "Why aren't you wearing any pants???"

Jiyong smirked and reached forward to pull the blanket away from Dara's face, whispering, "Because Jiyong junior needs to breathe too."

Watching her eyes widen and her jaw drop, Jiyong released the blanket and walked towards the toilet.

JIYONG JUNIOR?????? He named his... 'THING'??? But going by its size, it WASN'T in any way 'junior' at all. It was... Huge!!!

Shaking her head and thrashing around her bed to clear her mind of these thoughts, Dara screamed into her pillow. She could never look at Jiyong the same way again!

---

All throughout their journey to school, Jiyong teased Dara relentlessly, as she ignored him determinedly and pressed her lips tightly together.

"Yah, erted !" Jiyong called out to her, running after her as she bolted out from his car the moment they arrived in school.

Ignoring him, she ran towards a large crowd that was gathered in the middle of the basketball court, hoping that she could hide there.

As she was trying to make herself invisible, she suddenly felt someone grab her wrist gently. Instinctively struggling, thinking it was Jiyong, she paused when she heard a warm voice call out her name.

Turning, she saw that it was Joon.

Wow, he had really changed in a few days! Gone were his nerdy spectacles and hairstyle. Without his specs, she saw his beautiful eyes. With a better haircut, she saw his high nose and defined jaw. Damn, this boy was close to rivalling Big Bang's beauty! She marvelled as she stared at the smiling boy.

"Dara noona, can you do something for me?" Joon asked politely, smiling warmly at Dara.

Ah, what a refreshing change! Someone was actually polite to her! "Oh course!, What can I do for you?" She smiled brightly, giving him an eye-smile.

"You see, I'm currently in the middle of a dance competition with Jonghyun hyung right now, and I need a female partner. Would you do the honour of being my partner?" Joon asked shyly, still holding Dara's wrist hesitantly.

"Um, of course I would love to help you, but... I can't really dance so you're better off finding someone else if you want to win!" Dara didn't pull away from Joon's grasp but rejected him, not wanting him to lose because of her poor skill.

"Aniya! You don't have to do anything! just follow my lead! Please noona!" Joon insisted, showing off some aegyo by batting his eyelashes and giving her an innocent grin.

Hesitant for a moment, she reluctantly agreed and nodded her head. She could not resist aegyo! Excited, Joon pulled her to the middle of the circle where people were crowded around.

"I found my female partner!" Joon announced to what seemed like the emcee of the danceoff.

Everyone recognised Dara the moment she stepped into the dance space and started cheering loudly for her. Smiling shyly, she stood slightly behind Joon as another boy entered the dance space with a girl.

When both pairs were announced, the emcee announced, "Now for the final round of today's danceoff, the Y DANCE!!!"

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

AUTHOR'S NOTE

hehe, what do you think of Dara doing a y dance with Joon? (fans self from hotness)  

Did you enjoy the sleepover? I've never written something like this before, so I hope that it was good and that you liked it!!!

Please comment!

Love you!

Cheers,

hannahnah