Remember Me?

I Heard You're A Player, So Let's Play A Game
Sandara stared at herself in the mirror closely.
 
Long straight hair in a messy ponytail? Check.
White polo shirt, old jeans and comfortable sneakers? Check.
Pair of large, black-framed glasses? Check.
 
Sandara took a deep, calming breath to calm her pounding heart. It was her first day as a senior at Seoul High School. She looked out of the window of her apartment at the chattering children going to school and sighed deeply. She was finally back in Seoul after 5 years...
 
"Yah! Noonaaaa!!!!" Thunder burst into her room whining. 
"It's the first day of school and we're going to be LATEEEEE!!!" He pouted and sat on her bed, staring at her accusingly, crossing his arms.
 
Sandara gazed lovingly at her younger brother tenderly, smiled in defeat and scooped up her harversack.
 
"Arasso, let's go!" She looped her arm into his and walked with him, hand-in-hand, out of the empty apartment.
 
---
 
"Bye Thunder! Have a great day!" Sandara waved vigourously out of the bus's window at her brother as the bus pulled away from the bus stop. Thunder gave her a big grin before walking towards his school, Kirin Boys High.
 
Sandara settled back in her seat with a contented smile. Thunder never had any problem making friends and fitting in, so as his noona, she never really had to worry about him much. Propping her head on the sill of the bus window, she watched the autumn leaves whiz past her as her school of red bricks loomed nearer.
 
"We're here!" She whispered to herself as the bus stopped. Stepping out of the bus, she slipped on her headphones and started walking towards the school office for registration. Staring at the floor, trying to make herself invisible, she tried to ignore the stares the people around her gave her. She knew they were judging and criticising her clothes and shoes and hair but she really didn't care. Whatever was comfortable on her was the best clothes. 
 
"Hi! I'm Sandara Park and I'm here for registration!" She said perkily to the office clerk as she removed her headphones. 
 
"Ah, Sandara-ssi, yes, I was informed that you would be coming today! Here, just fill this form in and I will show you to your classes" The clerk smiled gently at her and passed her a few forms. 
 
"Ah, neh" Sandara started filling out the forms quietly.
 
"Yah! She will totally fall for this one! She won't see this coming and it will totally embarrass her!" A high-pitched voice squeaked.
 
Sandara swung her head around quickly, her eyes darting around for the source of the voice. A prank. She was sure of it. Her bully-radar that was honed over the many years of getting bullied was flashing red. She groaned inwardly, it has only been 15 minutes into the new school and someone wants to pull a prank on her already? What has she done to deserve this? Oh right... Bullies don't need a reason... Sandara pouted sadly, her mood crushed.
 
"...yeah Krystal, I just don't believe that Park Bom will notice that bucket of water above the science classroom door." Another high-pitched voice agreed with the first voice. 
 
Oh, so they don't want to prank me! YAYYYY!!! Sandara immediately perked up and did a mini victory dance in her head, an innocent smile on her face as she focused on filling out the forms in front of her. "Amateurs... The bucket of water over the door is the simplest trick in the book" She tsked, mumbling to herself. 
 
"But hey... Not everyone is as experienced as me..." Sandara started fretting as she handed the form to the clerk. Another student entered the office, and seeing the clerk busy, she picked up a school map and walked out of the office, waving a goodbye at the clerk.
 
Walking down the hallway, she looked around for her first class: Science, classroom 2A. Ah! Found it! She spotted a brown door a few metres in front of her with a red sign. Suddenly, the hallway fell silent as a path was formed by the students in the crowded hallway. Curious, she looked up and found the source.
 
3 beautiful girls strutted down the hallway, smiling and talking to each other animatedly. She immediately knew that they commanded respect and power in this school, but... they were far from the common b!tchy popular girls she had come to know in schools. They were dressed very fashionably, but in a classy manner that would look stup!d on anyone else. The air of confidence was so overpowering that Sandara stood there and stared at the incoming girls like anyone else. She was so caught up in staring that she didn't realise that they had stopped in front of her and were talking to her!
 
"Hi! You're the new girl... Sandara! Right?" The brown-haired one smiled at her. "I'm Park Bom! Nice to meet you!"
 
Sandara could only stare in shock that someone popular was talking to her. Nodding dumbly, she gave a silly smile, her mind still slightly dumbfounded.
 
"Haha, you're cute. I like you already! Ok, come find me if you need any help in this school 'kay?" Park Bom grinned before reaching forward to push the door open.
 
Park Bom... The name sounds so familiar... OH! PARK BOM!
 
Sandara's mind snapped back into clarity as her head snapped to Park Bom's hand that was pushing the door open and the huge bucket of water that was falling from the top of the door. 
 
It was as if everything moved in slow motion. 
 
Sandara leaped towards Park Bom, surprising her. With a swift motion, she pulled Park Bom away from the door. However, the force of her leap combined with the force of the pull propelled Sandara towards the door...
 
*SPLASHHHHHH*
 
Park Bom and her posse blinked in surprise as they saw the new girl sitting at the entrance of the science classroom, a big red bucket on her head as she was completely drenched.
 
Surprise turned to anger as the girls realised what had happened. Minzy narrowed her eyes as she stared menacingly at the crowd that had gathered to watch the commotion. Spotting two petite figures trying to get out of the crowd and run away, she elbowed CL who nodded at her. The pair started walking towards the cowering figures, their fists clenched and their jaws set. "Kystal and Sulli... They're gonna get it from me today or I'm not called Minzy" Minzy muttered angrily as they started running towards the pair of girls.
 
Meanwhile, Park Bom hurried to kneel beside Sandara. Picking up the bucket from Sandara's head, she stared worriedly at the girl who looked slightly dazed.
 
"Are you okay Sandara? I'm so sorry!" Park Bom fussed over the drenched girl. Cupping Sandara's face in her hands, she turned Sandara's head around trying to look for injuries.
 
"Omo, you're bleeding!" Park Bom exclaimed in horror. 
 
Sandara reached up to the right side of her head where the bucket had scratched her forehead and came away with some blood on her fingers. "Ah... It's nothing, just a small scratch." She smiled bravely at Park Bom.
 
"ANI!!!! THIS IS A SMALL SCRATCH???!!! COME! WE NEED A NURSE!" Park Bom insisted, pulling the poor girl to her feet and out of the classroom. Unable to resist, Sandara could only follow her.
 
---
 
Jiyong's POV
 
"Hey, what's happening?" Jiyong and his posse were on their way to their Math class when he noticed a huge crowd outside the Science classroom.
 
"2NE1 Park Bom unnie..." The girl that he confronted trailed off, blushing furiously. Jiyong sighed, knowing that he couldn't get an answer from this girl. Smiling sweetly, he pushed his way through and saw a hurried Park Bom coming his way.
 
"Unscathed??? That's too bad, I thought f(x) would finally be able to embarrass you publicly at last." Jiyong smirked as he stared at his enemy victoriously. It was known throughout the country that 2NE1 and Big Bang were enemies, for whatever reason only know to both groups.
 
"Get out of my way, I don't want to talk to you now!!!" Park Bom eyeballed him dangerously.
 
"Don't want to talk to me? Oh I'm hurt..." Jiyong put a hand to his chest mockingly, but faltered in his grand speech as a petite girl appeared from behind Park Bom.
 
The world whirled around him dangerously as he locked eyes with the girl. He blinked once, his mind suddenly blank.
 
"Jiyong..."
 
The girl murmured, only loud enough for Jiyong's ears. He had no time to think as Park Bom pulled her away from the crowd towards the toilet.
 
"No... It can't be her..." Jiyong murmured to himself. Even with drenched clothes and blood running down her face, he would recognise her anywhere. 
 
He turned to stare at the two retreating figures.
 
Sandara... Sandara Park... He thought, You're back.