First kiss

I Heard You're A Player, So Let's Play A Game

Dara was still SOOOO mad with Jiyong because of the way he acted towards her yesterday during their tuition session. Sure, she was the one who had initiated it, but it was meant to be a joke!

Hmph, I'm going to ignore him the whole day as punishment, she decided as she pulled TOP back to class, her arm looped in his. TOP was still recovering from that emotional breakdown from just now and as his friend, she wanted to be there for him.

---

Jiyong felt like there was a hand gripping his chest. He found it hard to breathe the entire day, a weird empty void in his heart.

Dara had been purposely avoiding him the whole day, sticking around his friends and being exceptionally cheery and cute around them, driving Jiyong to the brink of his sanity. During lunch, she laughed heartily at all of Seungri's stupid jokes, her eye-smiles making all her fanboys swoon and Jiyong wanting to bang his head against a wall to stop himself from sewing his maknae's mouth shut.

During English, she leaned in close -- too close for Jiyong's taste -- to Taeyang, enthusiastically observing the video game he was playing on his phone and happily cheering him on. Four tables behind them, Jiyong gripped the pencil he was holding angrily, effectively snapping the pencil into two.

During Music, she gave Daesung a standing ovation after he belted out the national anthem. Damn, the NATIONAL ANTHEM? What was so awesome about that!

Jiyong was frowning the entire day, his eyebrows connected from frustration, the look on his face darkening as the minutes passed. Was this how she normally treated his friends? He was never in any of their classes so he never knew.

He was stalking her in all her classes today, trying to get her attention and apologise, instead, he was forced to witness these kind of scenes and be unable to do anything about it. The look that Dara gave him every time she caught him staring at her sent daggers into his heart. She was still upset with him over last night. Aish, he knew that it was his fault for almost losing control too, but... she was the one who started the advances first!!!

Oh, this was SOOOO confusing! Jiyong growled angrily as he messed up his hair in frustration, leaving the room so he would not have to see anymore.

---

"You sure you're okay?" Dara said as she released TOP from a sideway hug, lifting her eyes to look at him.

"Yes, I'm fine! You're going back to becoming ahjumma-like if you continue nagging so much," TOP chuckled boyishly.

Yes, this was the confident and charismatic TOP that she knew, Dara thought as she gave him a cute eye-smile. "Mianhe oppa, I promised to go and eat ice-cream with you, but I have some last minute work to finish up today so..." Dara trailed off, pouting.

"Arasso, another day then, dongsaeng! Oh, the others are here, so run along then!" He grinned at Dara before waving at the rest who were approaching them.

Dara turned to them, smiling and waving too. She did a mental count as she waved.

Park Bom, CL, Minzy, check.

Daesung, Taeyang, Seungri, Ji...

Wait, where's Jiyong?

Dara frowned instinctively as her mind searched for answers unto where Jiyong could be.

"Hyung said that he needed to go somewhere, so he won't be joining us," Taeyang calmly said, reading Dara's mind.

Caught, Dara blushed furiously before saying hurried goodbyes to the group and running back into school.

---

"Ahhhhh, done at last!" Dara said to herself as she stretched in her seat. Sending her project to her teacher, she stood up, scooped up her bag and left the IT room.

It was 7pm and the streets were dimly lit as Dara walked home. She had missed the last bus, but since it was a pleasant night and it was only 5 bus stops, she decided to just walk home. Humming slightly to the tune that was blaring through her headphones, Dara couldn't hear when someone called out to her from behind.

Before she knew what was happening, a thick arm grabbed her waist and gagged , dragging her away from the main road and into a dark alleyway.

"MMPHMMPHHHHHH!!!" Dara struggled, all her senses hyper-alert as she thrashed around fiercely. Fear poured out from every pore on her body as she tried to kick, bite and scream to no avail.

All the air was knocked out from her lungs when the person threw her against the wall and started laughing evilly. In the darkness, she managed to see three burly boys who were almost twice her size wearing the Seoul High School uniform.

"W...who are you, and w...what d...do you want?" She stuttered nervously, trying to move further away from them and blend into the wall. The way they their lips and undressed her with their eyes scared her. Her breathing grew more laboured and sweat trickled from her forehead as the three of them started to move closer to her, ugly smiles planted on their faces.

"Ahhh, Sandara park." The biggest thug said. The way he said her name made her skin crawl and she shut her eyes and turned her head away. With a nod of his head, the other two thugs went to hold down her arms, making her unable to move away from the approaching boy.

"Such a beauty. What a waste." He ran one fat finger along her jaw, making her squirm uncomfortably at his action and the oiliness of his voice. "Here's a self-introduction. I'm Jeno, these are Puck and Edi. Haven't you seen us around? We're seniors too. Here's the thing. Someone sent us to beat you up. But looking at you, I have a better idea." He was close enough for Dara to smell the rot in his breath.

Dara's breath was shallow as she grew more frightened. OTTOKAE????

"Scream ALL you want. No one is around to hear you." The thugs broke out into cacklish laughter.

"No... No... Please, let me go. I'll disappear, I'll vanish. Whoever sent you, I'll talk to them. Please!!!" Dara begged as she felt Jeno start to the top of her school blouse. She was trembling uncontrollably when she felt another hand sliding up her right thigh, under her school skirt.

"HELPPPPPP!!!!! JIYONG HELP MEEEEE!!!!!" Dara screamed the only thought on her mind, as the thug loosened all the buttons on her blouse, exposing her upper torso.

---

Jiyong had been lurking at the school playground for the past few hours. He had been thinking of many things... Many, confusing things.

It was night and he was stood up from where he was sitting on the swings, sighing heavily. Picking up his harversack from the sand, he stuffed his hands into his pockets and started walking away. He passed by a dark alleyway where he saw a girl surrounded by a few thugs.

 He recognised them as the low-ranking gangsters from a local mob who attended his school. Aish, probably harrassing some poor girl again. Oh well, it's not worth offending them. Jiyong shrugged as he continued walking.

"HELPPPPPP!!!!! JIYONG HELP MEEEEE!!!!!"

A voice that was full of fear sliced through Jiyong's heart. His heart stopped beating for a whole second before beating furiously as a sense of menace and doom enveloped his entire being. His world spun around him dangerously as he the word 'DARA' flashed in front of him repeatedly. 

Turning around and running as fast as he could into the alleyway he walked past, Jiyong was consumed with all kinds of feelings he never felt before. Feelings that fuelled his anger and hate towards the thugs that was holding down the girl and was undressing her.

Everything happened in a blur.

The thug that had his hands on Dara's blouse was suddenly yanked away from Dara, allowing her to take a breath of fresh air. Opening her eyes and facing front, she saw a masculine figure pounding the face of the thug repeatedly, holding the thug immobile in a painfully uncomfortable position as he did so. Screams of pain rang from the thug before sliding down onto the floor stiffly.

 A dull crack was heard before the thug fell silent.

The two who were holding her down let go of her and started running towards the shadows where Dara's saviour stood, giving battle cries as they charged towards him. Swooping down to balance on one leg, the man tripped up one thug with his outstretched leg, standing quickly to deliver a solid blow onto the other thug's throat, making him gag.

His moves were quick, nimble and unpredictable. The two thugs were no match for him as he dodged all their attacks and attacked them with an overpowering menace and energy.

Two of the thugs were passed out, unconcious. Jiyong pounded the face of the last thug over and over again. He couldn't think due to his anger and all he wanted to do was kill these three men who dared to touch Dara.

"Jiyong, stop, I'm okay." Dara wrapped her arms around his waist from behind him. When the thugs released her, she had quickly fixed herself and her clothes and was going to run away to safety when a beam of moonlight hit the face of the man who was beating up the thugs.

Jiyong... He had come when she called. Just like how he promised her he would

(Timestamp: Jiyong made the promise in Chapter 9)

Inexplicable emotions swirled in Dara's chest as she stood there gaping at his skill at annihilating the thugs. Two were already demolished, lying on the floor. The third one was taking a brutal beating from Jiyong. His face was already unrecognizable from blood and bruises but Jiyong was still not letting go.

No, she cannot let this continue! What if the thug dies in Jiyong's hands? Jiyong would have to go to jail for her!

Stepping up to stop him, she did the only thing that came to mind and hugged his body, hoping to calm him.

When he felt her arms around him, Jiyong stiffened but continued pounding the boy.

"Ji, I'm ok! Stop, you're going to beat him to death!" Dara let go of him and went to cup his face in her hands instead.

Jiyong stopped, letting the guy slide to the ground in a pool of his blood. Dara saw all the veins and nerves popping out on his face and neck, his eyebrows drawn together, his eyes a cold mask.

"They deserve to die." He said without emotion, between tightly gritted teeth.

Dara in a deep breath as she started to his cheek. She felt his breathing get more normal and felt him relax as he continued to stare at her, his eyes still cold and unmoving. Suddenly, he moved out of her reach, grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the alley, towards his car.

---

They drove back to Dara's apartment in silence.

All of Dara's fear from the incident just now due to the thugs had vanished when Jiyong appeared. Somehow, she knew that she was safe in his presence.

Jiyong's eyes were fixed on the road as he drove. He couldn't form thoughts. He didn't want to think. If he thought, he might actually go back and drown the ba$tards and feed them to sharks!

Dara kept looking nervously between Jiyong's tense face and her lap, fidgeting with the hem of her school skirt. It was a tense, awkward silence that Dara hated. She had so much to say to Jiyong, but the aura of menace that surrounded Jiyong made her scared to open .

Finally, he stopped outside her house. Swallowing, Dara opened to speak as Jiyong's eyes were still fixed in front of him.

"Jiyong...."

"You're scared of me now." He stated in a dead voice, cutting her off abruptly, refusing to look at her.

"No, I'm not." Dara replied truthfully as she continued looking at him desperately, willing him to look at her and tell her that he was ok.

"I'll never be afraid of you. You saved me, so how could I?" She said bravely.

Jiyong snapped his head sideways to look at her. The dark pools of chocolate that spoke of rage, fear and so many unspoken emotions enraptured Dara. She held her breath as she got lost in his beautiful, mysterious eyes.

Without warning, he reached forward, tilting her chin up.

Bending forward to close the distance, he captured her lips.

It was a rough kiss as Jiyong bit and on her lower lip harshly. He ran his hot tongue along her lip relentlessly, probing her to open so that he could deepen the kiss.

His hands went to the back of her neck, pulling her closer. Unbalanced at the sudden action, Dara planted her hands on his chest for balance. Her mind was blank as she closed her eyes and got lost in the passionate kiss.

Jiyong's tongue flicked her lips, wanting to reach into her hot cavern for more. Unexperienced, Dara didn't know how to respond.

Slightly fustrated, Jiyong bit down hard on her lower lip, drawing a little blood and making Dara gasp in surprise and pain.

Her lips parted fractionally, but it was enough for Jiyong to slip his tongue in to taste her. His tongue explored her hot and wet cavern, pushing at her plump tongue, desperate for a response.

Hesitatingly, she responded, trying to mimic his movements.

Jiyong's heart started beating even harder when Dara responded to his kiss. He pulled her even closer. Her tongue movements were inexperienced but . She flicked her tongue into Jiyong's mouth, drawing a low moan from him. Emboldened by his y moan, Dara got more confident as her tongue moved in sync with his, in a sensual dance.

His hands moved to her hair, releasing her hair from its ponytail, making her locks cascade down around her shoulders. Entangling his slender fingers in her tousled locks, Jiyong the roof of Dara's mouth, earning a long moan from her.

The way he moved was rough and passionate, like a starved man who hadn't eaten for days. Dara's lips tingled as his lips moved on hers, trying to deepen the kiss.

However, Dara pulled away first, gasping for breath.

Jiyong stared at her, an unrecognizable expression in his eyes and on his face as he simply looked at her.

She was so beautiful. She was panting hard from holding her breath for too long during the kiss. The moonlight that shone in through the windshield illuminated her porcelain skin that was flushed. Her eyes were dilated as they darted around, not knowing what to do.

Dara did not dare look at Jiyong. What had they done? Was this what friends do? Averting her eyes to anywhere but him, she waited for him to say something first to break the tension.

"Is Thunder at home?" Jiyong finally said.

Lifting her eyes to look at him, she frowned in confusion. She was so cute that all Jiyong wanted to do was reach forward and ravish her lips again.

"Uh.... No... He's at soccer camp." Dara said, unsure of his intentions.

Biting his lip to control himself from lunging at Dara again, he got out of his car, went to her side and pulled her out of the car.

"I'm going to sleep over at your house tonight."

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

hehe they kissed!!!! YAY!!!!! 

 

YAY!!! My fic has close to 3000 views, 125 subscribers, 68 comments and 19 upvotes!!!!!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT FOR MY FIC (*throws kisses*)

 

LEAVE COMMENTS!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!

 

CHEERS!

hannahnah