Seducing Him

I Heard You're A Player, So Let's Play A Game

Jiyong couldn't stop staring at Dara's lips. The way they laughed, and smiled at him drove his heart pounding at an unhealthy rate. He felt like and biting them. Jiyong never felt such a strong want before, not with any of the other girls he had had before.

---

There was a strange whispering that swept through the hallways the moment Dara stepped into school. Dara was much earlier than usual because she needed to finish up some homework before class today and hence had come to school before the other 2NE1 girls.

It was all the girls' fault! They had kept her up late at night, teaching her how to wear makeup and match the new clothes that they had pooled in money to buy for her. As a result, she didn't do her homework! And what with the weird whispers in the hallway...

Well, ever since the bet, there had always been whispering from the other students whenever she and Jiyong walked past, and she had learnt to ignore those whispers. But today, the whispers seemed different. The look they were giving her was different too.

It was... strange. Dara felt a little uneasy, especially since she didn't have the other girls around her, so she walked a little faster towards her locker, opening it hastily and rummaging it for her notebook.

"Sandara-ssi..." A hesitant voice called her from behind.

Dara's blood froze as she turned around slowly, certain that someone would splash a drink over her head or throw something at her. Crap crap crap! She had always been the best target for bullies...

But when she turned around, she saw a freshman, slightly taller than her. He was looking everywhere but at her, pushing up his thick glasses nervously. In the hand that was outstretched to her, he held her notebook. "You... you dropped this just now...." He said in a nervous voice as he bit his lip.

"Oh! So there it is! Thank you! What's your name?" Dara said in pleasant surprise as she took the book from him.

"J...Joon." The boy said quietly, finally plucking up the courage to look at her.

She flashed him a bright grin in thanks, making the poor boy blush furiously. Before she could say "Thank you", he ran away.

"Um, Thanks Joon!" She called out towards his retreating figure. Smiling at his cute action, she turned to close her locker and made her way towards her first class.

---

"OHMYGOODNESS HYUNG!!!" Senugri yelled in the car, startling his other hyungs.

"Aish, WHAT? You don't need to shout! We're right beside you, for goodness sake!" Daesung said irritatedly, opening his eyes from his sleep to stare at the evil maknae.

"Look look! My phone has been buzzing non-stop from updates from our fangirls and informants! Check your phones! NOWWW!!" Seungri shook his hyungs incessantly. Everyone whipped out their phones immediately, excluding Jiyong, who was driving.

"HOWLLYYYY..." TOP exclaimed. "There are like, 100 pictures of our Dara in circulation  now. The newspaper society has rushed out a school newspaper in the past two hours, and Dara is the main topic of discussion, the headlines: "From Ahjumma To Goddess?" And Dara has her own FANCLUB! Called, DARAlings! And she has only been in school for an HOUR! My oh my..." TOP said out loud, reading from his phone so Jiyong could hear.

Jiyong did not say anything, but only set his lips in a thin line and stepped on the accelerator. 

---

"Sandara, do you remember me? I'm in your English class..."

"Sandara, do you want to pair with me for the Math project? I'm really good in Math..."

"Sandara, you're so pretty and nice, can I have your number?"

"Sandara, can you give me your autograph?"

There was a whole group of guys that surrounded Dara in her classroom. At first, after leaving Joon, she had been doing her work in silence for half an hour. There were people who had gathered to stare at her from outside the classroom but she had ignored them.

But then they started coming INTO the class to talk to her. Initially, it had been 2 or 3 boys, and she had been nice and tried to answer all their questions. Yet her nice attitude seemed to have attracted more boys and girls alike to come in and talk to her! In fact, the classroom was now so full of people wanting to talk to her, that no more people could enter!

"Um, Yes, I remember you. Jonghyun right? No, I'm partnering Bommie for the math project. Sure, you can have my number..." Dara tried to manage all the questions, looking absolutely exhausted from all the attention. What was wrong with these people today anyway?

"WHEEEEEET!" A loud high-pitched whistle rang through the classroom, effectively silencing everyone in the class, including Dara.

"Everyone, GET. OUT." A masculine, familiar voice demanded in a chilling tone. When they had realised the source of the voice, everyone scrambled to leave the classroom,

When the class had cleared, Dara managed to see the Big Bang boys at the doorway, glaring at the people who were leaving. Jiyong strode up to her to glare at the remaining boys who had refused to leave and were trying a last attempt to get Dara's number.

"No. She will NOT give you her number. So GET OUT before I make your life miserable!" Jiyong glared at them dangerously, his eyes sparkling darkly.

Hesitatingly, the boys left, still throwing lingering glances at Dara.

"Hey, did you have to do that? They were just trying to be nice! And, will you really make their lives miserable?" Dara stood up and held Jiyong's elbow gently, turning him to face her.

When his eyes finally met Dara's, his breath caught in his throat.

Her long, brown-and-gold hair was loose, framing her heart-shaped face and accentuating her collarbones, her fringe sweeping romantically across her brow. A simple eyeliner emphasized her large brown eyes, her lips were tinted with a coral-pink lipstick, and a natural blush made her look beautiful.

So heart-achingly beautiful.

Breath, Jiyong, BREATHE! Breath or you will die! His brain ordered him, but his body had no reaction. Finally, he started coughing and took in a deep breath, looking away from his best friend.

"Oh yeah, hi Dara." He mumbled before escaping quickly from the classroom, much to Big Bang's amusement.

"What the..." Dara said, scrunching her eyebrows as her best friend literally ran away from her. Aish, people were so WEIRD today! But before she could give it more thought, the 2NE1 girls ran into the classroom squealing in delight.

"Omo, you look so pretty! This white flowy dress accentuates your curves and legs so well!" Bom gushed, as the other girls twirled Dara around.

"NOOOOOONAAAAA AREUMDAAAAA" Seungri ran to engulf Dara in a hug, making the others chuckle in amusement.

---

The girls explained the situation to Dara in full. What to do with fanboys, how to react, what to do, what not to do. Dara was utterly flustered with all the attention she was getting, and more than once tried to revert back to her ahjumma self by putting on her thick black glasses, forgetting that she had contacts on and giving herself a headache.

However, the third time she tried to put on the glasses, she was caught by Taeyang who happened to be walking past her in the hallway. As he passed her, he reached out to snatch the glasses from her, threw it on the ground and ground the frame with his heel. Dara looked at him in horror as he simply shrugged and continued walking, while her fanboys cheered loudly.

---

Dara was driving Jiyong nuts! They hardly had the same classes so he couldn't keep her fanboys away from her. And between classes, she was too surrounded by them for Jiyong to say anything to her.

And she wasn't doing anything to help the situation! Everytime they said something nice about her, she would blush unintentionally and look at the floor, smiling and denying what they said about her. Her blush made her so attractive and beautiful that the fanboys would gush even more, making her blush harder. The fact that she refused to be rude to them made her even more attractive, that by lunch, she had a huge pile of presents in her hands and locker, and a growing pile of fanboys at her tail.

Jiyong wanted to rush forward and threaten EVERY. SINGLE. BOY that tried to hit on Dara, but that would seem suspicious and weird. Also, Jiyong couldn't tear his eyes away from her lips. Every smile and giggle made his heart skip a beat. , he was behaving like one of her fanboys. It must be because he hasn't been near a girl in too long, and hence was acting so weirdly...Yes, that must be it.

So Jiyong tried to avoid Dara so that he wouldn't have such weird thoughts.

---

LUNCH

"Dara! Over here!" TOP waved Dara over to where they were sitting. The Big Bang boys and 2NE1 girls frequently had meals together nowadays. 2 weeks of plotting against Jiyong had made them very close to each other, much to Jiyong's disgust and surprise.

Dara half-ran over to the group table. She was late for lunch as all her fanboys were trying to invite her for lunch with them and she had a hard time trying to get rid of them.

"Phew, it was a tiring day!" Dara sighed as she plopped down opposite Jiyong, beside TOP.

"Aigoo, it must have been so hard on you, you cute little thing. Here, your fanboy asked me to pass you this." TOP smiled as he pinched her cheek gently and passed her an ice-cream.

Dara giggled. "Oh! Ice-cream! Thank you oppa!" She took it and quickly unwrapped it, putting it into .

Jiyong felt his stomach churned at the affectionate term she used on TOP. His heart clenched when he saw her smile at TOP. Something about her smile affected him. He wanted to be the only one that owned that smile.

Dara the ice-cream happily, looking at Jiyong who was just sitting there and staring at her in a daze. "You want some?" She asked, handing him the ice-cream.

Sh!t. Jiyong thought. He gulped nervously, his throat suddenly dry as he shook his head. Shrugging, Dara went back to her ice-cream.

Her soft lips had ice-cream at the corners, and her plump tongue was the ice-cream skillfully, not letting a single drop fall. Jiyong wondered how her lips and tongue would feel like on his...

OH NO. Jiyong's eyes widened when he realised what he was thinking about. Ashamed and scared, he grabbed his hair in his hands, letting out a brilliant scream and ran out of the canteen screaming like a mad man.

The entire canteen was silent as they saw their Kwon leader run out.

"Hey, we still have tuition later on at my house! Don't be late!" Dara broke the silence as she called out after him.

---SILENCE IN THE CANTEEN FOR 2 SECONDS---

When Dara's fanboys realised what she said, they immediately dropped all pretence of having lunch and rushed towards her table, requesting for her to tutor them too. In the midst of all the frantic chaos that surrounded Dara, TOP and Bom exchanged a grin.

---

To: Sandara Park

From: TOP

Dara, it's time for Phase 2 of our plan. Meet me in the English classroom after school later to practice. You WILL win this bet for sure after we execute this plan.

-TOP.

---

AFTER SCHOOL

"I've sent you the script and what you should do, so come, practice on me. Imagine I am Jiyong. I don't want you failing like the last time." TOP said seriously as he sat on a chair, facing Dara.

Dara bit her lip nervously. She had memorised the script for two days and she knew exactly what to do, but to actually do it was a separate issue. Taking a deep breath to give herself courage, she stepped up to TOP.

Facing him, she straddled the sides of his legs and put her hands on his shoulders. Slowly, she lowered herself to sit on his lap.

She then leaned forward, her lips close to his ear and blew some hot air into his ear, making TOP shudder in response. His hands went automatically to her, one on her waist to pull her body closer to him, and another on her bare thigh, that was exposed as her skirt rode up.

TOP's heart was pounding faster and faster as the seconds ticked on. He didn't expect himself to have such a physical reaction to Dara! He has had so many other more beautiful, ier women beg him to touch them, and he thought that he wouldn't be affected by Dara, so why was his heart pounding?

Dara traced TOP's cheekbones with her long slender fingers, trailing down his sharp jawline and onto his throat, where his Adam's apple was.

He swallowed and closed his eyes nervously as her fingers burned hot tracks into his skin.

Dara let out a soft, inexperienced moan, making TOP in a deep breath and look towards the ceiling, praying for self-control.

Then , Dara gave Top's earlobe a long , making him shiver in anticipation and need. He gripped her waist and thigh tightly, his breath becoming uneven.

Suddenly, Dara pulled away to face him. Smiling brightly, she asked, "Well? How did I do? Will I pass this time?" She asked innocently.

When he fixed his eyes on her, it was Dara's turn to take in a deep breath. His normally brown-black eyes were totally midnight black now and his pupils were fully dilated. His eyes were half-lidded as he stared at her silently. 

 His stare was so, so y that it immobilized Dara. Her heart started pounding faster and faster as the seconds went by. She swallowed.

---SILENCE---

In those moments of silence, TOP knew exactly what he wanted to do to Dara. But then, he remembered the purpose of this whole thing.

Shaking his head, he forced out a smile. "Y...yes, th...that's fantastic! I'm sure it'll work this time!" He stuttered as he pushed Dara off him quickly, standing up and exiting the room.

Dara was left standing in the room with her heart pounding erratically. She put her hand to her heart and tried to take deep breaths to calm herself down. , am I in love with TOP? She thought...

*RING RING RINGGGGG*

Dara's phone buzzed, breaking Dara's train of thought.

"Yah, Dara! Where are you? I've been waiting for you outside your house for the past half an hour!" Jiyong's voice shouted through the phone.

"Arasso! I had to meet a teacher after school, then I had... something on. I'm leaving school now! Give me 20 minutes!" Sandara said the last part quickly, suddenly remembering what had transpired between her and TOP and blushed furiously.

Grabbing her bag, she ran out of school, trying to shake the thought and memory.

---

".....so post-transcriptional modification adds a 5 prime cap and a poly A tail to form the mRNA. Understand?" Dara looked up from the book to look at Jiyong.

"...Huh? Uh what?" Jiyong finally broke out of his daze when he realized that she was asking him a question. He couldn't stop staring at her as she sat beside him. She had changed into a fitting white t-shirt and wore a pair of frayed jean shorts. It was simple, but on her, stunning. He couldn't stop staring.

Dara frowned. Then a thought came to mind.

Gulping nervously, she took a deep breath for courage before standing to look down on Jiyong.

"Are you... tired? Do you want me to help you... feel more awake?" Dara suggested quietly.

"Huh?" Jiyong was confused.

To his greatest surprise, Dara straddled him in the blink of an eye, her back against the edge of the table as she faced him, her soft hands on his shoulders.

She leaned forward. Jiyong shut his eyes quickly, his breath getting erratic. "W...What are you doing, Dara?" He stuttered, confused by her actions.

"Sshhh." Dara said in a low voice, blowing a breath of air into his ear. A shiver went down Jiyong's spine as his body shuddered in anticipation.

"Jiyong oppa..." Dara moaned quietly into his ear and planted a small kiss on his sharp jawline.

"D...Dara..." He was grasping onto the last strand of his self-control. Oh . WHAT IS HAPPENING??? Jiyong felt all his blood gush from his head, downwards.

But before he could do anything, Dara suddenly stood up, went back to her seat. Flashing a bright smile at Jiyong who was still in shock, she said, "Ok, awake? Let's continue! So after post-transcriptional modification..." She turned back to the book, smiling.

YES! Jiyong was silent! TOP told her that that would mean that the plan was working! Hee hee, that's one step closer to her full university education getting paid for!

---

Oh, Jiyong was FULLY awake alright. All he could hear was his heartbeat pounding in his veins as he took heavy, irregular breaths. All he could see was Dara's slim body in beside him. All he could think of was HER.

Without listening to whatever she was saying, he grabbed her wrist and threw her on the bed behind them in one motion.

All the breath was knocked out of Dara when her back hit the bed. Jiyong pounced on the bed, kneeling over her, his hands at the sides of her head.

Jiyong did not say anything as he was above her, breathing heavily. Dara's eyes widened in shock and surprise as she noticed that Jiyong's eyes had turned into a dark, dark shade of brown. The look in his eyes was... different and it scared her.

BREATHE, BREATHE, BREATHE.

Dara took timid breaths as she stared at Jiyong and heard him breathe. Without warning, Jiyong reached one hand to caress her right cheek, his eyes never leaving hers.

Then, he swooped down to press his lips against hers.

Dara's heart constricted. In that moment, it stopped beating.

Then, Jiyong's lips moved to plant small kisses on her jawline. Dara's heart started pounding quickly.

Jiyong's lips moved to kiss the side of her neck.

Dara started to feel scared. W... what was Jiyong doing?

"Jiyong... Please, what are you doing?" Dara asked as Jiyong bit on her earlobe gently, making her tremble.

Ignoring her, he moved to plant a kiss on her shoulder, moving closer to her collarbone. "Jiyong... Stop. Please." She begged, trying to push Jiyong away. Tears were starting to fill up in her eyes, but Jiyong wouldn't budge.

"Ji..." She said in a small voice, a tear falling from the corner of her eye.

When he heard his nickname, it was as if something snapped in Jiyong. The dark look in his eyes cleared instantly as he moved away to look at Dara, a look of recognition in his eyes

"Dara... Oh my goodness... What am I doing?! I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry, Dara" He mumbled as he scrambled off her bed, grabbed his bag and ran out of her house. 

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Omo, sorry, I just felt very :P hehe but I hope that you loved it (wiggles eyebrows) 

Who do you think is falling in love first??? (although the answer is obvious, but hehehe)

Yay, second update of the week!!!! (throws confetti in the air!!!) Here's a head's up though, there's gonna be some drama in the next few episodes (but then again, there's always drama right keke) 

Okay, I'm ranting a little, but here's the second piece of good news!!! THIS FIC HAS EXCEEDED  2000 VIEWS AND 100 SUBSCRIBERS!!!! KAMSAHABNIDA! (90degree bow ^^)

 

so here's a shoutout to all my lovely, awesome, wonderful subscribers!

vhannie
purple_sue
ellemarie
lei_zymny
RedGoddess
XXannajaniellaXX
dillatiffa
Hellotomybutterfly
lebitebi
mrschoi09
Lawlietwammy
maanchi_14
imlene
Nasreen
minnikimmi
CAMTDGT
posh93
TokkiDokki
daramaegon
zoezaczoe
sweetfairytail
chuuubbbyyy
sandaragon
justlikemermaid
tindeguzman
marifela
Elli Sara
piratess
ghen58
Princessfly
Cuteefunnyrabbit
Badchick2ne1
mekachiri
MarshieeBunny
mszwee
flutterby_byul
isuperman
status_single
nikast1
alyssamaria
nana_lve_fanfic
husna1998
Addict424
tthnguyen
itinamarie
reanne_krungy21
DR4GDRGN
iSuperJuniorART
nms_xo
nonetheless
viahana
igishi
mangofrenzyyy
Daragon4eva
kissjack4
erikajaneme
heartLess
abya01
Exoticangelbaby23
Mochii15
Daenaa
rhonalyzah
myjane07
xxbbgirl21
yanna24
jaja31
pris1007
AsriPusp
Jamssdong
Weili02
Daragooon
yanie1986
qwertyuiop6454
pinkstripes
asianfanficnatics
megane
Lightlesssky
Ppyongjiji
HyukkieJiae
airofday
VIPJack
Derpeoling
jlynne
daragonluvervy
thaz10882
LadyMoon
Junpax34
VadaSantos
monsterLea
ariam_cpa
xxmydz
shagreene
tonnettie
yuukenbishi
Meimaphole
jharhisz
ekakuncung
InoCrazy
smexyGnD
applersvip
creaker
shadap
 
 
Special shoutout to my upvoters (THANK YOU THANK YOU!) 
 
dillatiffa
 
lebitebi
 
daramaegon
 
sandaragon
 
vhannie
 
posh93
 
CAMTDGT
 
mekachiri
 
dandanoo
 
airofday
 
HyukkieJiae
 
asianfanficnatics
 
qwertyuiop6454
 
husna1998
 
nana_lve_fanfic
 
nikast1
 
Ligneous94
 
mszwee
 

tonnettie

 

so PLEASE COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND UPVOTE IF YOU LOVED THIS CHAPTER!!! JEBAL <3

love,

hannahnah