Date-crashing

I Heard You're A Player, So Let's Play A Game

Oh TOP knew where and what Dara was doing.

CL and Minzy had smsed the boys (excluding Jiyong) to say that they would be bringing Dara for a full body massage followed by a movie. Dara had been very upset ever since the quarrel with Jiyong and they wanted to cheer her up and make her less tense. Hmm, going by the sounds Dara was making, she was probably halfway through the massage. But oh well, it was fun teasing Jiyong like that. So maybe TOP wouldn't tell Jiyong what he knew YET. TOP mused to himself as he saw Jiyong fidget nervously in the seat beside him in the taxi.

Hehe, Jiyong, you're falling in love with Dara! The bet is SO over. TOP leaned back and closed his eyes.

---

"Oh that was SOOO GOOD, unnie!" Dara returned the bathrobe back to a girl in the luxurious massage centre, gushing happily. The girl who was older than Dara by at least 10 years smiled happily, saying, "You're most welcome! You were really tense just now! Do you feel better?"

Dara nodded happily, her face flush with health as she grinned at the girl before saying goodbye and turning to pay at the counter with CL and Minzy, the trio chatting happily, everyone feeling relaxed and calm after the awesome massage.

Dara had been unhappy and unable to fall asleep easily in the past week due to the quarrel she had with Jiyong, and the girls had decided to take her for a full body massage at one of the most expensive spas around town. Bom was supposed to come too, but at the last minute, her boyfriend had called her and she had chosen him over them... Haiz, typical of the boy-crazy Bom. They had seen SO LITTLE of her ever since she had gotten together with that boy - Jonghyun was it? - and it felt weird without hearing Bom's loud voice so often.

"Oh! Noona!" A familiar boyish voice called out to her.

Looking up from her wallet and friends, Dara looked at the boy in the spa's apron, behind the counter - Joon.

"Oh! Joon! What are you doing here?" Dara said, pleasantly surprised as she handed over her money to Joon.

"Ah, my mum owns this place, and I come to help out after school everyday." Joon blushed slightly and rubbed the back of his neck, grinning shyly at the attention from the three beautiful girls.

CL and Minzy saw his blush and started nudging each other and Dara, cheeky grins splitting their faces into two. They had heard of what transpired during the y dance one week ago, and they knew of Joon's good reputation in the school, so they were all for Dara hooking up with this boy who had a crush on her. They had tried pestering her the whole week, but because she was so occupied with avoiding Jiyong that she had ignored them completely.

"Aww, you're so sweet!" The three girls crooned together, making Joon's blush deepen as his eyes darted away in embarrassment.

"Ah... Haha, thank you noonas. Umm, Dara noona, are you free now? I...I...I wanted to buy you a drink for helping me win the dance-off but I realised that I didn't have your number, and us being in different grades mean that I rarely get to see you around school, so..." Joon trailed off and looked at Dara expectantly.

"Oh, I would love to! But now I'm supposed to go out with my friends-" Dara looked at him apologetically.

"Ahhh!" CL suddenly cried out, smacking her forehead with her hand.

"What? What? Are you injured?" Dara immediately turned to her friend with worried eyes.

"Ah... I just forgot that I needed to buy some school supplies! And... And Minzy's coming with me!" CL grinned all-too-innocently as she started dragging Minzy out with her.

"I am? Since when... AHHHHH!!! YES I AM! BYE DARA!" Minzy shrieked as CL pinched her side and the pair half-ran out of the shop before Dara could say anything.

Aish these girls, how obvious can they get?!  Dara cursed inwardly as she turned back to Joon, flushing at the embarrassing actions of her friends. "Since they have something on, I suppose we can go for that drink now?" Dara gave Joon a sweet eye-smile.

"Awesome! Let's go!" Joon grinned from cheek to cheek, discarding his apron behind the counter, grabbing his bag from under the counter and leading Dara out.

---

"AISH WHERE IS SHE??? SHE'S NOT PICKING UP HER PHONE DAMMIT!!!" Jiyong cursed up and down as he ran through the shopping centre, looking for Dara. He had ran through the entire shopping centre like a mad man, searching for his best friend. Her phone was off, and the longer he took, the more fear crept into his heart.

And it was not helping that TOP was calmly sipping a cup of coffee at Starbucks while Jiyong's heart was about to burst with worry.

"TOP, I can't find her! Ottokae???" Jiyong stood in front of TOP after 20 minutes of futile search, panting and sweat dripping off his forehead.

TOP only smirked and whipped out his handphone to call someone. It was so amusing to see his best friend like that. The Jiyong he knew was always calm and collected, never worried about anyone or anything. And yet there was actually one woman who could cause such a change in the biggest player the world knew!

"Minzy, where are they? Oh? Arrasso, I'll be there." Snapping his phone shut, TOP lifted his head to gaze at Jiyong calmly. "They're at the YG Cafe"

Without a second word, Jiyong started running towards the nearest lift.

---

Joon brought Dara to one of the hip restaurants in the shopping centre, wanting to buy her a meal and also have a good chat with her. He really liked Dara. She was the first one who didn't treat him like dirt and made him want to be better. Because of her, he was able to recognise his own worth, and actively pursue his interest - dance- without fear of what other people said about him. He really really liked her...

"Oh... It's so full here..." Joon said in a disappointed voice as he saw how packed the cafe was. Damn, there goes his opportunity to buy her a treat at a nice and proper restaurant...

"It's ok! Look! There's a seat over there!" Dara misunderstood his expression as him really wanting to eat here, so after careful inspection, she found a seat at the far end of the cafe. Grabbing his wrist, she led him to the table that she spotted and they sat down.

Joon was just so overwhelmed by the sensation of her hand on his that he simply followed her wordlessly.

"Ok, what would you like to have?" Dara smiled happily at him, making his heart flutter.

But before he could answer, music started blasting throughout the cafe.

And they were sitting beside the speakers.

Joon and Dara stared at each other in horror and shock for a few seconds before bursting into laughter, clutching their stomachs as they laughed uncontrollably at the situation they were in.

"Haha....Haha...ha...ha... Noona... Do you want to move somewhere else?" Joon laughed and shouted through the music to Dara, but Dara only waved  her hands around her ears, signalling that she couldn't hear what he was saying.

Joon waved to her to come closer, and so she leaned forward.

"I said, do you want to go somewhere else, noona?" Joon said in a softer voice, his lips millimetres away from Dara's earlobe.

"I'm ok! I'm actually enjoying the music!" Dara said into his ear, her hot breath tickling his ear.

She leaned back to smile at Joon before picking up the menu and deciding on what she wanted.

Wriggling a finger at Joon to lean closer, the pair leaned over the table as Dara said into his ear, "I'm gonna go for the fried chicken, It's the chef's recommendation apparently."

Joon grinned and turned slightly to speak into her ear, "Yes! It's really good! I'm going for that too!" They pulled back slightly to smile at each other, giggling slightly over the overwhelming music before a hand slammed down on the table in between them.

---

Jiyong arrived at the famous YG cafe and searched the premises with his eyes desperately before he spotted a familiar face. Dara! He mentally sighed in relief.

No wait, what was she doing leaning so close to another guy! Aish it's that junior again! Jiyong fumed as he tried to move through the crowded place, towards the pair.

Dara's face was blocked by Joon's face. Why is he smiling? Did she just kiss him?! Why is his head turning? Is he going to kiss my Dara??? He better not lay his lips anywhere near Dara or I'll cut off his oxygen supply slowly as I feed him to the sharks!!! Jiyong cursed as he tried to move faster towards them. He saw them move away from each other and giggle cutely.

Finally! He was at their table. Without knowing what he was doing, he slammed a hand down on the table in between them, trying to put more distance between them.

Dara's beautiful hazel eyes turned to him almost immediately, filled with confusion. Jiyong shot her a dangerous glare, making her eyes widen and heart beat faster.

"SHUT THAT DAMNED MUSIC OFF!!!!" A loud deep voice cut through the irritating music. Almost immediately, the music was switched off and the entire restaurant turned to the centre of the cafe, where the person who shouted stood.

A dark look grazed TOP's handsome face as his long eyelashes framed a pair of angry, almost-black eyes. His anger radiated throughout the cafe, making almost everyone turn quickly back to whatever they were previously doing. Only Jiyong, Dara and Joon continued staring at TOP.

"What is he doing here?" Dara murmured silently through the buzz of the cafe's people talking.

"I don't know..." Jiyong murmured as he pulled a seat over to the table and sat down in confusion, still staring at his best friend's craziness.

"Oh look! It's Bom noona!" Joon was the first to come to his senses as he noticed the people at the table that TOP was standing beside.

"BOMIEEEEE!!!" Dara immediately recognised her best friend and called out to her, waving her hand excitedly.

Bom waved back to Dara with a smile before shooting a warning glare at TOP, hissing, "What the heck do you think you are doing? Go away!"

Smiling sweetly at Jonghyun who was leaning back in his chair, unimpressed by TOP's stunt, Bom said in a cute voice, "Oppa, can we move over to sit with my friend over there?"

Nodding his head nonchalantly, he waved to a waitress to move their table over to Dara's and started walking over.

Bom clung on to his hand as they walked, shooting TOP death stares now and them as he followed behind them. His fists were clenched tightly and the knuckles white with rage at the way Bom addressed that jerk and clung on to him as if her life depended on it. Damn, he wished he could feed that damned boy to the depths of hell...

---

There was an awkward silence as the six people sat down. Dara and Joon were opposite each other, with Jiyong beside Dara, Jonghyun beside Jiyong, Bom opposite him, and TOP in between Bom and Joon.

The girls shot each other nervous looks as the tension fizzled in the air. Jiyong was staring openly at Joon with an evil eye while the boy placed the order for the six of them. TOP's jaws were clenched tightly as he sat rigidly beside Bom.

The girls tried making light conversation but was met with short, one word answers from TOP and Jiyong, and everytime Joon or Jonghyun wanted to say something, TOP or Jiyong would cut in rudely, monopolizing the conversation, much to the girls shock. In the end, they just gave up and focused on eating their appetizers, leaving the boys to their childish staring games.

Joon was not oblivious to Jiyong's menacing stares, and he knew what they meant. But he knew of Jiyong's reputation and he cared for Dara too much to let her get hurt by the school's biggest player, so he simply pretended that Jiyong was not there.

Jonghyun knew that TOP was burning with rage, and he could guess why. Oh well, this would be fun. He had chased Bom because she was one of the hottest girls in school, and like most boys, he wanted to get into her pants. She was surprisingly easy to chase and she had fallen head over heels in love with him with the simple things that he did for her, making it all the easier for him to manipulate her. If he could get into her pants AND piss off the second biggest player in school, why not? So he decided to focus his stare at Joon, his only dance rival in the school.

The food arrived.

"Here noona!"

"Fork!"

Jiyong and Joon said at the same time when her dish was placed in front of her, cutlery held towards her.

Dara frowned at their actions, especially Jiyong's and accepted the fork and spoon from Joon. Wasn't Jiyong supposedly ignoring her and playing with other girls? What was he doing now? His actions confused her.

Joon smiled when she accepted the cutlery from him. Jiyong's frown deepened and a low growl burned at the back of his throat.

---

"Here!"

"Napkin!"

Jonghyun and TOP said at the same time, when Bom had finished her food, shoving napkins in her line of vision. Bom looked at TOP weirdly before accepting the napkin from Jonghyun.

"The heck is wrong with you Tabi?" She whispered from behind her napkin as she wiped her lips. She heard him in a breath and turn away, his body still rigid.

Annoyed at the ruination of her date, Bom whipped out her handphone and under the table, she typed a quick message to Dara.

To: Dara

From: Bommie

TOILET! NOW!

---

Dara received the message and though she was a little surprised, she met Bom's eyes from across the table and gave a small nod.

"We're going to the toilet." The girls announced, picking up their bags.

"I'LL COME WITH YOU!" Jiyong and TOP immediately leapt to their feet, shouting.

"No you will NOT! What are you doing, following us to the toilet? NO! SIT DOWN!" Bom ordered them and they sunk back into their seats miserably and grudgingly.

Satisfied, the girls left for the toilet hand in hand.

---

We must DO SOMETHING! TOP shot a gaze at his best friend

Yeah I know, but WHAT??? Jiyong gave a desperate shrug

I hate this DAMNED dude! TOP's eyes widened, a menacing look in his eyes

Yeah well so do I! Jiyong rolled his eyes and twitched his lips, folding his arms over his chest.

Let's distract them! TOP's lips gave way to smile evilly, his eyes narrowed into slits.

The two were friends for so long that they could communicate wordlessly, so evil plans hatched in their minds, unbeknownst to the two boys who sat diagonally across them.     

---

"What the hell is wrong with Tabi and Jiyong?" The two girls said, frustrated, the moment they entered the toilet. Pacing the toilet, the complained aloud, mostly to themselves, about the boys in their lives who conveniently ruined their dates.

When they paced to opposite ends of the toilet, they suddenly turned to each other, saying

"I think he likes you!" at the same time.

"Wait, who?" at the same time, very confused as they walked towards each other.

"I think TOP likes you!"

"I think Jiyong likes you!"

"Impossible! He's the second biggest player in school!"

"No way! He's the biggest player in school!"

"What the---" The two girls were more confused and distraught now.

"Ottokae unnie?" Dara threw Bom a confused look as they sat on the edge of the sink, trying to sort out their thoughts.

"I... I don't know what's gotten over them... They're all acting weird!!! Ok, let's just get out of here and I'll leave with Jonghyun and you'll leave with Joon. I don't believe they'll shamelessly follow us around, and I REFUSE to let them ruin my date!" Bom said in determination, standing up.

Nodding, Dara took her hand and followed her out of the toilet.

"Ok, so when we reach the table-" Bom started as she pushed open the toilet door, only to be grabbed roughly by a hand that yanked her towards the backdoor of the cafe.

---

"Hey, I can see that waitress's s, from the way she bends down!" TOP suddenly said, pointing to somewhere behind Jonghyun.

"Where? Where?" Jonghyun immediately turned around to look.

Lecher... TOP thought as he quickly got up and walked towards the toilets.

Meanwhile, Jiyong waved for the bill and gestured that Joon would be paying for it. While Joon was busy checking the bill and paying for the meal, Jiyong quickly got up and followed behind TOP.

They reached the toilet door just in time to see their girls walk out. Without much thought, the boys reached forwards to their respective girls and pulled them to the backdoor of the cafe.

---

From the time spent with the boys, the girls were very used to such treatment, being dragged here and there without any warning, so they didn't put up much resistance when the boys pulled them out through the back door and out of the shopping centre, towards the playground behind the shopping centre.

They pulled their girls towards opposite ends of the playground.

"Where were you just now?" Jiyong demanded, not letting go of Dara's wrist, but holding it more gently now.

"What do you mean?" Dara said, slightly irritated and confused.

"Why were you like that?" Jiyong said in frustration, dragging a hand across his face as his heart hammered erratically in his chest. Aish, 2 weeks with this girl and he was going to get a heart attack from all the stress she was putting him through!

"I... I wasn't ! I was just having a massage..." Dara diverted her gaze in embarrassment. Did he seriously think she was ? What was he thinking?!

"Oh thank GOODNESS!" Jiyong muttered in relief. "I thought...Nevermind. Did you kiss that jerk just now?!" He demanded, shifting slightly so Dara was looking into his eyes again.

"His name is JOON, he's not a JERK, and NO I DID NOT KISS HIM! What kind of loose girl do you think I am?! I'm not like you, you know, kissing and fcuking every and that you pass by!" She shot back, getting angrier at the thought.

"Hey! I don't fcuk every girl I see! They throw themselves at me! And I just..."

I just wanted to make you jealous.

"You just what? Nevermind, I don't really care. I'm going." Dara said, upset now, as she shook off Jiyong's hand and started to stomp away.

But a pair of strong, warm hands encircled her body, entrapping her and making her unable to take another step.

"Don't go. I'm sorry." Jiyong's harsh tone turned gentle. So gentle that it melted Dara's heart, making her forget all her anger towards him.

"If you don't like me kissing or touching another girl, then I won't do it. Don't be mad at me. I was just so upset that you were grinding your body against another boy that day. And I went crazy when you were into your phone just now. I thought... I thought you were with another boy and I couldn't stand that thought. Please. Don't be mad at me..." Jiyong rested his head on her shoulder and said softly, leaning his head against hers.

Dara could only smell the minty cologne that he used, the soft smell of his shampoo and the spicy smell of the food he ate on his breath. Was her heart still there? She couldn't feel it anymore, the way Jiyong held her.

How could he be so rough and gentle at the same time? Dara couldn't breathe.

"O...okay, l...let go of me f...first and we'll talk..." Dara stuttered. If he held her anymore, she would die from a heart attack.

"No." Jiyong said in a cute voice that made her stomach twist in knots.

"Ok, I won't be mad at you. Now let go of me." Dara reluctantly said.

"Yay!" Jiyong let go of her and ran to stand in front of Dara. "So you don't hate me anymore?"

He gave her a brilliant, bright grin, his eye-smile in its full glory as he smiled at her. The evening sun was behind him, shining through his blond hair, giving him an angelic aura.

Dara in a deep breath in wonder and amazement at Jiyong's handsomeness. No wonder so many girls fell in love with him. No wonder he was the biggest player. No wonder, she fell in love with him so many years ago...

Shaking her head to clear her thoughts, she focused on what Jiyong was telling her.

"Yah, but you have to promise me something too!" Jiyong pouted, his innocent, huge eyes blinking at Dara.

"W... What?" Dara managed.

"Don't go out with that boy. I don't like him." Jiyong said, a slight hitch in his voice that he hoped Dara would not notice.

"I'm not going out with him... Oh he's still in the restaurant! I'm going back!" Dara said, flustered, trying to get away from Jiyong who was making her heart pound.

But he simply grabbed her wrist, pulling her towards him. One finger under her chin, forcing her to look up at him, he said in a sad voice, "What's so good about him? What does he have that I don't?"

Dara blinked as she saw the hurt and pain that flashed across those beautiful amber eyes that stole her soul.

Dara opened to answer, but before she could say anything, he released her and looked away. "It's ok, I don't need to know."

Dara frowned. What was wrong with him?

"But I still want to tell you!" Dara insisted, pulling at his sleeve.

"I don't want to hear it!" Jiyong covered his ears with his hands, shutting his eyes.

Adamantly, she pulled his hands away from his ears and looked at him gently. "I don't like Joon. Honestly. He's just a very cute dongsaeng to me. I treat him like how I treat Thunder. No more, no less. Arrasso?"

Jiyong peeked out of his long lashes slowly. "Serious?"

"Yeh, serious." Dara gave him a small smile.

They looked at each other with expressive eyes before Jiyong looked away first, grinning cheekily.

"Hee hee..." Jiyong chuckled.

"What?" Dara said in a suspicious tone, eyeing him as he smiled evilly.

"So are you still my erted ?" Jiyong leaned forward to whisper huskily in to her earlobe, giving her earlobe a bite before running away.

"IDIOT!!!" Dara blushed furiously as she ran after him, one hand covering her ear, and the other hand trying to throw a shoe at him.

"Geek!" He turned to catch her shoe and smirk at her.

"Let's go on a date, CHINGUL!" Jiyong shouted, the wind catching his words and sending them to Dara's ears.

"Wait, what?" Dara stopped in her tracks as she stared at Jiyong's backview.

"A date, chingul! Let's go!" He winked at her from afar, running and making her chase him in order to get back her shoe, TOP and Bom already forgotten.

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Author's note

hahaha congrats to ellemarie, imanniceday, ApplerUra, mszwee and myjane07 for guessing where Dara was!

 

How do you want to date to be? kekekeke, and how do you think Bom and TOP's relationship will be like?

 

Leave comments!!!

 

Oh yes, thank you all for 5000 views, 126 comments, 28 upvotes and 207 subscribers!!! KAMSAHABNIDA for your support!!!