Date!

I Heard You're A Player, So Let's Play A Game

"Yah! What do you want, Choi Seunghyun?" Bom said, slightly irritated and flustered from the confusing way TOP was acting.

He and Jiyong had dragged her and Dara to the playground, and from the corner of her eye, she could see Jiyong and Dara talking. Meanwhile, TOP had simply dragged Bom to the playground, looking at her and not saying anything.

"Tabi. Tabi oppa." TOP simply stated quietly, not lowering his hypnotic gaze.

"Wh... What?" Bom was getting more upset as the seconds ticked past. She didn't have time for this! She still had her boyfriend to return to!

"Call me Tabi Oppa. Arrasso? Since I can't stop you from calling the JERK, oppa, you might as well call me oppa too." TOP took a step closer to Bom, making her break away from TOP's dangerous stare and taking a step back.

What was wrong with him? He never acted this way before!

"AISH you crazy man, I'm leaving!" Bom huffed impatiently before turning and marching away from him.

TOP swallowed and watched Bom march away from him. He knew she was upset, but he was just as confused as her! He had never treated any girl this way before! No girl had made him feel this way either, angry enough to shout in public, crazy enough to trick someone in order to get closer to her, nor put down his pride and ask her to call him OPPA.

, I think I haven't been near a woman for too long... Yes, that's it... TOP thought. Cindy? Jane? Selena? He had a whole list of girls that would die willingly if he even wanted to touch them. I shall go bang some girl tonight... TOP thought with determination, but no matter what he thought, he couldn't move to pull out his phone and call his s.

Instead, he found himself walking back into the restaurant, peeking out from behind a pillar to watch Bom as she sat down at the table. He saw her give Jonghyun a sweet smile, giggling cutely at something he said, and he felt his gut twisting painfully at the sight.

Oh, what I would give to be sitting opposite you...

Jonghyun said something and stood and left. TOP saw Bom's face fall as she asked him not to leave, but Jonghyun still left anyway. TOP saw her resigned face as she continued sitting there for another 10 minutes before she stood to leave.

Without knowing what he was doing, he started following her.

Her head was hung low and she walked with slow steps, swinging her handbag as she entered the first shop. He saw her pick up two dresses in different colours and designs, putting them against her body in front of the mirror, seemingly deciding which to buy.

Hurriedly, TOP dug around in his pocket for his phone and called Bom.

He saw her put down both dresses as she fumbled in her bag for her phone. With great excitement, she picked up the phone without looking at the caller ID.

"Yoboseyo?"

Her voice was breathy and excited as she answered the phone.

"Jonghyun oppa? Is that you?"

TOP felt his heart stop beating when he heard that.

"Bommie, buy the blue one." He said, with much difficulty as he tried to remember how to breathe.

"Oh. Tabi. It's you." Her voice fell into great disappointment when she heard his husky voice.

TOP felt like daggers were going through his heart when she sounded so disappointed that it was him. He blinked back the pain that was building up from behind his eyes and tried to formulate the next sentence.

"Yes, it's me. Buy the blue one, you'll look great in it." TOP managed.

"Yah, how do you know? You're here?" Bom started looking around for TOP.

When he saw her turn, he immediately rushed to hide behind a nearby pillar, his heart beating furiously.

"Aish! Stop looking for me! I'm not here!" TOP said in a flustered voice.

Bom's eyes darted back and forth before spotting a bright blue shirt and a part of a grey mohawk peeking out from a pillar opposite her shop.

So Tabi wants to play a game huh... Alright, let's see what this alien is up to then! Bom grinned, turning her back to TOP.

"Arrasso, so you have telepathic abilities now, Tabi?"

TOP heard the smile in her voice and ventured to peek out from behind the pillar. Seeing that she had her back turned towards him, he sighed in relief and came out from behind the pillar.

"Mmhmm, and I told you to call me TABI OPPA!" TOP insisted.

"Tch, I'm hanging up." Bom said abruptly as she removed the phone from her ear and put it in her pocket.

"Yah..." TOP's eyes widened at her rudeness as he heard the dial tone ring monotonously in his ear. That girl...!!!

Bom put the two dresses back on the rack and strode out of the shop.

With an indignant look, TOP immediately punched her number into his phone and called her again.

"Mm, Tabi, what's up?" Bom picked up and said with an arrogant tone.

"Why did you hang up on me!" TOP demanded.

"Mm, I'm hanging up." Bom simply said.

"Wait! Don't hang up!" TOP said in a rush when he saw her taking her phone away from her ear. Hearing his plea, she put the phone back to her ear.

"Mm?"

"Aish, you... Alright, I'm sorry that I disturbed your date, ok? But why did he leave the restaurant after you went back?"

"Jonghyun oppa said he had something on." Bom said in a slightly sad tone.

"He...! I...! Oh whatever... So where are you going now?" TOP controlled his rage as he tried speaking in a calm voice.

"Me? Hmm I was thinking of going for some ice-cream, but I don't really know my way around here cos I have never been here before."

"Oh! Haha then you're speaking to the right person! Take the escalator on your right down three floors and turn left for three stores. Enter and say my name, they'll know what to give you." TOP said confidently as he watched her follow his instructions.

"Yah, you're here right? And why your name?" Bom said, pretending that she didn't know that he was nearby.

She could hear the tapping of his shoes behind her. Aish he really made a bad stalker. Anytime she turned around, she would be able to catch him in the act of stalking her!

"No, of course not!" TOP's voice went up an octave in nervousness as he stepped onto the escalator behind her. "I'm psychic, remember?"

"Hahaha, yeah right Tabi oppa... More like you're some ALIEN!" Bom retorted with a smile.

"Oh! How did you know! It's supposed to be a secret! The Mothership will destroy me if any human finds out my secret, so don't tell anyone, yaksokage?" TOP said in an exaggerated tone, feigning surprise.

He heard Bom's delightful laughter over the phone as she walked into the ice-cream shop. Taking away the phone from her ear but not hanging up, she said in a hesitant voice, "Umm, my friend TOP told me to come in here and mention his name?"

"Ahh! Tabi!!! Yes, of course! Have a seat!" The middle-aged woman behind the counter gave Bom a wide grin before ushering her to a window seat.

When he saw Bom seated, TOP entered the shop sneakily and tapped the woman on the shoulder.

"Ta-" The woman turned around and said in a bright voice, a great grin on her face before TOP placed a hand on , leading her away and into the kitchen.

"Tabi..." The woman said in a playful tone, wriggling her eyebrows suggestively.

"Ommoni!!!" He pouted, his eyes wide.

"Who's that girl? Is she your girlfriend? You've never shared your signature ice-cream with anyone before, so..." Mrs Choi said with a half-smirk as she elbowed her son.

"Aish, she's not! Just... just make the ice-cream..." TOP blushed furiously as he tried to walk away from his mum.

"Why don't you do it? It's YOUR signature ice-cream anyway, and it's extra delicious if you do it!" TOP's mum suggested before he could step out of the kitchen.

Should I? Yeah why not.

TOP grabbed an apron from a rack and started reaching for the ingredients and ice-cream.

---

Bom chuckled as she heard the entire conversation between TOP and his mum. Hehe, they were so cute!

She heard food sounds and some cutlery banging around for a few minutes before she heard TOP say "Done!" triumphantly. Then, she heard the kitchen door open as Mrs Choi walked out.

Placing a huge plate in front of Bom, she grinned.

"You don't mind if I sit down, do you?" Mrs Choi suddenly said.

Bom shook her head vigourously. "Of course not!"

Mrs Choi introduced herself briefly, saying that she was the boss of the place.

Bom smiled sweetly at the lovely lady before fixing her gaze on the plate that was in front of her.

It was MONSTROUS.

12 scoops of ice-cream of different flavours, each adorned with a different type of topping of sauce, with random fruits, nuts and chocolates scattered all over the plate.

It looked like a colourful war between the ice-cream, plate and the nuts.

Blinking slowly, she looked up and said, "I... I don't think I can finish this much..."

"Haha, oops, it's just that you ordered a 'TOP ice-cream', so here it is! TOP is... uh... one of my LOYAL customers. He used to come in and eat a lot of ice-cream when he was young. He could never decide which flavour he liked best, so he ate everything. He loved sweet things, so we let him put everything on his ice-cream. Nowadays, he only eats it when he's happy or really really sad." Mrs Choi smiled at the girl before her.

There was something about her that made Mrs Choi like her immediately. She watched as Bom put the phone back to her ear.

"TABI OPPA! How can I finish this!"

Mrs Choi watched as Bom had a small fight with her son over the phone and smiled to herself. She looked up and through the small window in the kitchen door, she saw her son pace around the kitchen, throwing his hands up in the air every now and then, still quarrelling with Bom.

Seunghyun... Cherish this girl... Mrs Choi said in her heart as she stood up to tend to the other customers, Bom not even noticing her absence.

---

"Ji oppa, what did you bring me here for?" Dara said curiously as they stepped into a CD shop.

"Hehe, we're going to play a game." Jiyong said mysteriously as he picked up a shopping basket.

They were in the biggest CD shop in Seoul that was 4 levels high, with an endless display of all the different kinds of music, CDs, and music accessories. Dara trailed behind Jiyong as he started to walk through the endless aisles of CDs, occasionally taking one from the rack and adding it to his growing pile in his basket.

Just as the pile was going to topple over in Jiyong's arms, he finally turned to Dara and gave her a sly grin. Reaching to hold her hand, he led her up to the second floor where there were even more music CDs.

"Yah....... What are you doing???" Dara complained as he led her upstairs. He handed the heavy basket to her.

"Ok, this is how the game is played. You go and put all these CD's in random places in the second floor of the shop and I'll go and find them! If I cannot find them all, I'll grant you a wish. If I can find them all, you'll grant me a wish! You have 15 minutes to hide them and I have 30 minutes to find them." Jiyong rubbed his hands in glee, all ready to win.

Dara stared at him, pondering. "Fine, this place is so huge anyway, I doubt you can find them all! I just counted. There are 50 CDs in here. Go out of the shop while I hide them!" A cute smile forming on Dara's face as she grew more excited at the game.

Jiyong nodded happily before running out of the shop.

After 15 minutes, Dara skipped out of the shop happily and passed the empty basket to Jiyong.

Shooting her a confident smile, Jiyong took the basket and rushed into the shop, Dara close on his heels.

Oh Dara was a sly one indeed!

She chose those 'real CDs' with the same colour as the 'fake CDs' and put them together on the same rack, making it harder for Jiyong to find them.

But Jiyong was no ordinary boy! He had been to this shop so often that he knew exactly where everything was, and could spot and discrepancy in order and colour immediately. Everytime, he found a CD, he would whoop in triumph and give Dara an arrogant grin, making Dara pout cutely and sadly at the prospect that she would lose the game.

"Hahaha, I have found.... 45 so far! Prepare to lose, ssanttoki!!!" Jiyong punched his fist in the air in happiness.

"Moya???? Ssanttoki??? Ji oppa!!!!!!" Dara whined as she looked down at her watch. "Oh! You have 3 minutes left! Hehe, you can't find the rest of the CDs within that time! I hid them in very secure places-"

"There they are! They were messing up the display!" A high-pitched voice shouted from a distance and Dara and Jiyong looked up to see two burly security guards running towards them furiously, a salesgirl pointing them out to the guards.

Dara's and Jiyong's eyes widened in horror and fear as they turned to each other slowly, fear written all over their faces.

"Run!" Jiyong mouthed.

Dara needed no more warning as they abandoned the CD basket and ran at top speed towards the exit.

"Hey stop!!!" The voices that called out threateningly at them grew fainter as they managed to out-run the two guards as they ran out of the building and into an alleyway to hide.

It was a narrow alleyway and they were facing each other, panting heavily, their bodies almost touching as their chests heaved.

As they were trying to catch their breaths, their eyes met.

It was as if time stood still in those 5 seconds.

Not moving was all Jiyong could do as he drowned in Dara's beautiful amber eyes. He almost forgot how to breathe.

Clearing suddenly, Dara looked away awkwardly, blinking furiously.

Blinking once, twice, thrice, Jiyong bit his lip in embarrassment as he looked away. But his gaze fell on Dara's pale neck.

"Oh, ssanttoki, you're perspiring." Jiyong mumbled as he took out a handkerchief from his pocket and reached to wipe off her sweat that was beading at and collarbones.

Dara flinched unconciously as his white handkerchief touched her, and she tried to move away.

"Stay still." Jiyong's soft voice commanded her.

Dara's body froze and she let him continue his administrations. It was only until he kept away his handkerchief, did Dara find her voice.

"You... You... Since when do you carry handkerchiefs around?" Dara stuttered, her eyes darting around to everywhere but Jiyong's eyes, that she knew were focused on her.   

"Mmm, I saw this on a drama and I always wanted to try it, ssanttoki." Jiyong smiled shyly as he continued to look at Dara.

"And... and why am I ssanttoki? I'm not a rabbit!" Dara protested, still not looking at Jiyong.

"No, you're cute, like a rabbit. And you have big, beautiful eyes, like a rabbit. And you're so pale and fair... Like a rabbit. My ssanttoki." Jiyong placed two fingers under her chin, turning her chin so that she would be looking at him.

Is he confessing to me?

But before she could say anything, Jiyong said, "I have a present for you, my ssanttoki."

He reached his hand into his pocket and took out a silver chain. Hanging prettily on it was a crystal encrusted rabbit pendant. It was beautiful.

Dara's eyes widened as she looked at it. No matter what, she couldn't deny her feminine instincts and love for pretty jewelry.

Jiyong unclasped the chain, reached even closer towards Dara and put on the chain for her. Dara held her breath as Jiyong was trying to clasp the chain on behind her neck, his hot breath tickling her neck.

"There. You know what they say about necklaces, don't you? When someone gives you a necklace, it means that you are theirs forever. So you have to be my friend forever, arrasso?" Jiyong's warm eyes and beautiful smile sent butterflies through Dara's stomach.

Ahhh. Friend.

"Arrasso. This is a friendly date and this is a present for a friend. Kamsahabnida, chingul!" Dara smiled happily at Jiyong as she the pretty pendant.

Chingul... Somehow, having that word directed at him by Dara made him very uncomfortable.

Forcing on a smile, he said, "Come, let's get us some new clothes so that the guards won't recognise us!"

Dara nodded and slipped her hand into his as they walked out of the alleyway carefully, looking out for the guards. They entered the shopping mall carefully and hurriedly walked into the first clothing stall that they saw.

"Anyeonghaseyo! Welcome to 'Yongwoni'!" A cheery salesgirl greeted them.

(A/N: Yongwoni is totally fictional and it means 'forever' ^^)

Dara and Jiyong looked up to smile at the salesgirl, but before they could do anything, they saw what the shop sold.

Couplewear.

Omo.

"I want to buy something for Bom and her boyfriend!" Dara said happily as she unhooked her arm from Jiyong's and walked towards the nearest rack that hung matching pyjamas.

Jiyong sat on the nearby couch as he lazily watched Dara decide on what to buy. At long last, she picked up a couple hoodies and sneakers and showed them to Jiyong.

"Oppa! What do you think?" Dara put the girl hoodie against her frame and gave him an eye-smile.

Jiyong gulped. She looked so pretty in it!

"Let's go try it on and see if it fits." Jiyong stood up, took the boy's hoodie from her and pushed her towards the changing room.

"Yah, why should we? I'm buying it for Bom, moreover, we're not a couple!" Dara refused to move.

Jiyong sighed. "I won the game just now, so you have to fulfill one of my wishes. Go change."

"Wah, you dare mention that game? Firstly, you didn't win! We got chased out, remember? Secondly, it's all your fault that we got chased out!" Dara stared at him, refusing to back down.

"Arraso, it's my fault, but then let's have another game to prove who was the winner of the game alright? The loser still has to give the winner one wish." Jiyong smiled.

Dara's stubborn pride made her agree to the second game. "Follow the leader".

They changed into the couple hoodie and sneakers and came out from their respective changing rooms.

They stood face to face as the planted on hand on their hip and took a "scissors-paper-stone" game to decide who would be the leader.

"I won!" Jiyong whooped in delight and did a mini victory dance outside the changing room.

Dara pouted and crossed her hands in front of her chest.

"Hey, why are you not following the leader? You're going to loooooose!" Jiyong taunted Dara, waiting for her to do a victory dance.

Reluctantly, she put her hands in the air and jumped around in a poor imitation of Jiyong's dance.

Unbeknownst to them, the cute pair was attracting attention from everyone in the shop, and people outside the shop were starting to gather and stare at them.

Grinning at Dara's compliance, Jiyong started to sing a trot song and dance around like a crazy ahjusshi around a rack of clothes. Putting on a determined and stubborn face, Dara did the same.

Jiyong ran over to the mannequin that stood at the front of the shop and started to do a y dance against the female mannequin. Dara followed suit.

Jiyong did aegyo, doing a cute "bwing bwing" at Dara, Dara did a "bwing bwing" back at him, making the guys that were watching them sigh at her cuteness.

Jiyong puffed out his cheeks and poked one side with a finger, his eyes wide. Dara did the same.

No matter what Jiyong did, Dara could follow and do better. Her cuteness was so overwhelming that it made Jiyong almost forget that it was a game and they seemed like a real couple.

Finally, Jiyong smirked evilly at Dara.

Dara gulped. That infamous smirk only meant bad things. What was that naughty boy thinking off again?

Jiyong put his hands on his chest and started palming them, looking at Dara tauntingly before dragging his hands down his chest. Kneeling down, he did a y female body wave as he burst into a familiar y girl dance that involved a lot of touching in inappropriate areas.

Not missing a beat, Dara spontaneously joined in, copying him exactly.

Jiyong's eyes never left Dara's body as she copied him. in fact, he was so immersed in staring that after the dance was completed, he forgot to do something else for Dara to copy.

Seeing that Jiyong was stumped, Dara said victoriously, "Yes!!! I won!!!"

Suddenly, loud applause was heard throughout the shop. Stunned, Dara and Jiyong looked up to realise that everyone in the shop was giving them a standing ovation and that they had attracted a huge group of people who were crowding outside the shop, trying to look in at the pair.

"Bravo, bravo! You two are so cute!!!" The salesgirl that had welcomed them into the shop clapped furiously as she grinned brightly at them.

"Alright, here's the thing. Our shop has this tradition that if everyone loves a couple, they have to take a picture and we'll give them a set of couple wear for free!" The girl beamed

"We'll do it! It's just a photo together right? And this will be free?" Dara grinned. his day was getting better than expected. It was not a cheap set of clothes, so why not?

She grabbed Jiyong and pulled him over as the girl took out her camera.

"Ok, 1...2...3!" The flashlight went.

Before the flashlight went, Jiyong turned and planted a kiss on Dara's cheek.

"Aww, you two are so sweet! Be together Yongwoni!" The salesgirl handed them the photo and walked away to tend to other customers.

"Yah, what was that for?" Dara glared at Jiyong accusingly while holding her cheek. Jiyong was grinning happily as he looked at the picture of him kissing a beautiful, smiling Dara.

If only she could always have this expression when she looks at me.

"I want to see the photo!" Dara reached over.

"No!" Jiyong said playfully as he kept the photo in the air and ran out of the shop.

Haiz... why am I always chasing this boy around? Dara mused to herself as she started to chase Jiyong.

---

"Stop running! You..." Dara scolded Jiyong when she caught up with a grinning Jiyong, but trailed off halfway as he face turned deathly pale, and her smile dropped off her face in an instant.

Suddenly, she hugged Jiyong's waist and buried her face in his chest.

"Hey, ssanttoki, what are you doing?" Jiyong tried to pull away from Dara

If she is this close, she will be able to hear my heartbeat. What if she realises that my heart is beating so fast from her nearness alone?

"Jebal.... Jebal.... Jebal oppa, don't move." He heard Dara's muffled voice beg, in a painful tone that ripped his heart into pieces.    

Without knowing what else to do, he put his strong arms around her shoulders, one hand on her head , blocking her head from view. "Arrasso... Oppa will protect you." he mumbled softly, mostly to himself, but Dara heard and a small flame warmed her heart slightly.

After 5 minutes of standing like that, Dara moved away slightly to peer over Jiyong's shoulder.

Sighing in relief, she whispered to herself, "Phew, she's gone."

"Who's gone?" Jiyong asked in concern.

"No one." Dara's eyes were blank and without emotion. Her face was still pale with fear as she looked through Jiyong.

The look on Dara's face frightened Jiyong. Yet before he could say anything, a screeching voice rang out from behind him.

"Oh Sandaraaaaaaa..."

He watched his best friend freeze up, and if possible, grew paler.

Turning around slightly, he saw a y girl in red heels, short skirt and a red-lipstick smirk walking towards them.

"Sandara, so NICE to see you here! You saw me, but you were going to pretend that you didn't see me? Is this how you treat your unnie? Oh I'm so hurt!" The girl put on a mock-hurt expression and pouted at Dara disgustingly.

Jiyong didn't know who this girl was, but she was getting on his nerves already. Who was she that she could make my ssanttoki so scared?

"A...a...aniyo ...u...unnie..." Dara looked down at the floor and stuttered, her hands squeezing the sides of her skirt tightly.

Her knuckles were turning white from the way she was squeezing the life out of her skirt, making Jiyong's breath hitch in anger.

"And who is this HANDSOME boy?" The girl turned to Jiyong and crooned in a sickly-sweet voice, fluttering her fake eyelashes as she looked at Jiyong appraisingly.

"He... He's my friend. Jiyong." Dara was still staring at her feet.

"Oh, Jiyong? I'm Yoona, Sandara's cousin." She stretched out a perfectly manicured hand as she gave a ty smile.

Reluctantly, Jiyong shook her hand and gave a tight smile.

"Unnie is here from America and is going to intern at your school as a teacher, and I'm so excited to see you around school! I'll treat you SOOOO well! Well, I have to go, so bye Jiyong!" Yoona gave a last smile to Jiyong before walking away.

Dara stood unmovingly, her long hair covering her face as she continued to stare at the floor.

"Dara... Dara are you ok?" Jiyong's deep voice finally made Dara look up.

Jiyong in a breath as he saw tears flowing liberally down her pretty face, her eyes reflected pain as she looked at him desperately.

Jiyong's chest constricted in pain and he couldn't breathe.

"Ottokae? She coming...." It was all Dara could manage before more tears leaked out of her beautiful eyes.

His body moved by itself as Jiyong stepped forwards to embrace Dara. He didn't know what was going on, only that Dara was scared, in pain, and all he could think of was to take away that pain from his beautiful smiling angel.

"Oppa will protect you. I swear I will. Don't be scared. I'm here. I'm here. Don't ever look at me like that again.... I promise that you'll never be scared ever again... Don't be scared..." Jiyong whispered comforting words into her hair repeatedly, as they stood in the middle of the shopping centre, as if they were alone.

---

"Dara... I'm back." Another deep voice whispered from behind a pillar of the shopping centre not far away from where Jiyong and Dara stood.

"I'm here to get you back."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Author's note:

Hi guys!!! So sorry for not being able to update for two weeks!!! Well here! I'm back! Drama is coming your way so be prepared for it!!!

It's just that my exams are coming and I'm really stressed up over it and studying, so I've been unable to update T.T Do wish me luck!!!

Do you love the date? It was cute right? Comment and tell me!!!

Here's a sneak preview into the plot: Yoona is Dara's cousin and they lived together in the US in the 5 years that Dara was there. The mystery guy who was behind the pillar is someone that Jiyong hates.

Comment and tell me who you want the mystery guy to be!!!!

haha, I actually got the alley idea from this awesome drama, "Dating Agency Cyrano" hehe.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 5816 views, 234 subscribers, 29 upvotes and 141 comments!!!! I REALLY FEEL LOVED!!! KAMSAHABNIDA!!!

saranghabnida,

hannahnah