Forbidden

EXO's Biggest Fan (B.A.P's Stylist Sequel)

As time went by, the managers noticed Kris getting a little too close to Lena. They liked Lena, they had no objections if they started dating. But it was company rules. No dating allowed. It would interfere with their work and most of all, fans would go crazy. They didn't want to assume anything before asking Kris.

Lena sat beside one of the managers, Chisook. He sensed the chemistry between the two. He groaned and ruffled his hair. *Aish, these kids.* Lena looked over at Chisook. "Are you okay, oppa?"

Chisook put on a grin and nodded. "Fine, just great." He said sarcastically. Lena couldn't sense the sarcasm so she smiled back. "Okay."

Chisook thought a long time about approaching Kris or Lena with this topic. Will it affect their relationship as friends? He glanced at Sehun as well. In Chisook's eyes, Sehun was the same. Sehun didn't express it as much as Kris did. His eyes wandered to Baekhyun. Baekhyun stuck close to Lena before, now he was a little distant.

"Lena." Chisook called. Lena whipped her head in his direction. "Yes?"

Chisook hesistated at first. "D-do you harbour special feelings for.." He paused. Lena tilted her head. "Anyone?" Chisook finished.

Lena chuckled. "Special feelings? Hm.. My mom.. Dad.."

"NO!" Chisook stopped her. Lena laughed. "If you mean any of the EXO members.." Lena started and then glanced at Kris. "Yeah." She whispered.

Chisook sighed. He knew it. *This isn't good.*

"There's a rule here at SM." Chisook said softly, making sure Lena won't be offended. "Our artists can't date."

Lena knew that already. Idols didn't usually date, and when they did, hell broke loose. "I know." She looked at the ground. Chisook sighed.

"I'm sorry, Lena."

Lena wiped away her frown and faked a smile. "It's fine. I know it won't work out." She grinned and stood up. "I'm going to go home. I have to do laundry."

"All right." Chisook said and helped Lena pack her stuff.

Sehun and Kris came running to Lena with sweat dripping off their faces. "You're leaving already?" Kris panted. Sehun frowned. "We're almost done. Wait for us."

Lena shook her head. "Go home and rest."

Kris knew something was wrong. Lena didn't look him in the eye, her voice was a little more quiet. "I'll come visit you later."

Sehun nodded. "We'll come with food." He smiled.

Lena chuckled. "No, I'm really okay. I need to get some sleep." She lied. Kris sighed and gave up. "Fine, call me or Sehun if you need anything."

---

Lena searched the fridge for any food. There was none. Sehun would usually go buy groceries for her and her fridge would be filled up automatically. Kris would cook for her and Sehun, they spent dinner together almost everyday whenever EXO didn't have schedules.

SHe sighed and closed the fridge. Instead, she opened one of the bottom shelves and picked out a pack of instant noodles.

As she boiled the water she thought about EXO. She couldn't rely on them forever, she had to be independant. She looked at the calender by the door. *I have 4 months left.*

Lena wasn't going to be South Korea forever. She was only here for a little while. Every since she was here, she's been relying on EXO. Lena nodded in determination. "Right, I can't be with them forever."

She drained the noodles and poured soup over it. With leftover vegetables she set up the table for herself.

After eating, Lena decided to check her email. She hasn't checked for over 2 weeks.

While scrolling down, she saw an email from her brother. Stepbrother.

 

To: Lena Chen

From: Bii

SUBJECT: Coming!

Lena! How are you? Doing well in Korea? I miss you so much! I'm sure dad does too, he just doesn't show it. He wanted to as how you're doing, he's been hinting for me to call you. IT'S TOO EXPENSIVE. Plus you don't have a phone. So I'll just email you, hehe I know you love me. I have a surprise for you. I'M COMING TO KOREA! I've been meaning to visit my dad. I want you to meet him too, I mean if you don't mind. I'll be there August 23rd 8:45pm. SO PICK ME UP! Or I'll be lonely and waiting in the airport forever. Do you have a cellphone yet? No, I trust you to be there. I'm counting on you! I miss you so much baby sister!

LOVE YOU!

-Bii

Lena's jaw dropped. She couldn't believe it. Her brother is coming to Korea. She checked the date. *He's coming tomorrow!*

Lena swore inside her head. Bii was her step brother. At first, they were so different they hardly talked to each other. Lena hated her dad for remarrying another woman after her mom died. She wanted to just be her and her dad. Bii came in the house. At first he was shy and didn't talk much. After getting to know each other more, Bii was a protective older brother. He is half Korean and Taiwanese. He was the reason why Lena wanted to go to Korea. Bii told all the stories of when he was little studying in Korea.

She sighed and leaned forward to rest her head in her arms. *I'm happy but nervous at the same time.*

Knock. Knock.

"Lena?" Kris called from the door. Lena shot her head up and stared at the door. She specifically told Kris not to come. She opened the door to find Kris with bags of take-out.

She narrowed her eyes at him. He looked at her innocently. "What?"

"I told you not to come!" She stomped her feet and crossed her arms. Kris smiled and squeezed his way inside. "I want to come."

Lena sighed and closed the door behind Kris.

"I got some food from the stand. Ajhumma wants to see you stop by." He brought the food out of the bag. "Come eat." 

Lena bit her lip. It wasn't a good idea for Kris to keep coming over. Fans would go crazy. She thought of what Chisook said earlier.

"Kris, won't your fans hate you if you keep coming over?" Lena sat down and looked at Kris. Kris paused for a moment. There was a flash of something in his eye, Lena couldn't quite tell what.

Then he smiled. "There hasn't been a problem yet." Kris placed a plate a dukbokki in front of her. Lena grabbed a fork and ate slowly. *Yet.*

 

--

Hihi! SO. I HAVE STARTED TO WRITE MY NEW FANFIC AND I WILL BE POSTING IT. But no chapters until I finish this fanfic. Don't worry, I have not abandoned you guys. <3 but if you guys are interested, please subscribe to my new one! I am still in the planning stage but I do have chapters writted already. Keke, look forward to it! Love you all and please keep on supporting me!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/528564