Awkward

EXO's Biggest Fan (B.A.P's Stylist Sequel)

"I'm coming in!" Lena called from the door. Tao greeted the girl first. He grinned and hugged Lena as tight as he could. "I  missed you!" He cried. Lena regained composure after the hug and waved. "Me too, Tao."

Baekhyun's face immedietly brightened. "Lena!" He called out. Lena turned towards the noise and smiled. "Hey." She smiled lightly. He waved her over to join him. Kai, Luhan, and Xiumin were sitting in a circle with Baekhyun. The rest of the members were either practicing or eating. Kris glanced at Lena at the corner of his eyes. *Should I go over there?*

Sehun scoffed and left he room. He walked past Lena and bumped her shoulders. Lena furrowed her eyebrows. "Sehun-ah." She said, but Sehun already left the room.

She sighed and sat beside Baekhyun who patted her back. "He's just not comfortable yet." He reassured her. Lena nodded but she was still feeling uneasy. *Did I do something?*

Baekhyun offered Lena a can of coconut water. She stared at Baekhyun. "You drink this?" She opened the can and stuck a straw inside. He nodded. "It's good for us. We're idol." He reminded her. Kris appeared in front of Lena.

"Oh! Hi Kris!" She grinned widely. Kris widened his eyes and quickly looked away. "H-hey. You're here." He stated. Kris grabbed a can of coconut water and went back to eat with the other. Baekhyun pouted at the leader. "He could at least start a conversation." Baekhyun shook his head. Lena shook her head. "It's fine."

"Hey kids! We have a schedule. Oh, Lena! You're here!" Suho burst into the room. He was delighted that Lena was here, but his face turned to worry. "Sorry to have you come. We have a schedule now." He bit his lip. Kris' ears perked up. *She can't just go home..*

"It's fine! I'll just go home." Lena waved it off. Suho looked around the room. His eyes landed on Kris. "Kris, you can stay here. Your ankle isn't feeling well, right?" Suho asked Kris. Kris slowly nodded. "Great! Lena, you can stay with Kris until we get back." He grinned. The rest of EXO grabbed their stuff and headed out the door. Baekhyun put on a worried expression. "We'll be back soon." He patted Lena's head. Lena nodded and waved them off.

Soon the room become silent. The loud screams and talking gone with the rest of the members.

"So.." Lena started. Kris dropped his book and looked at her. "Yes?" Lena shook her head. "Never mind! Just continue reading." She shuffled her feet and dug through her bag looking for something to keep her occupied.

Kris felt a little guilty for not keeping her company. He decided to practice. Kris the music. The whole room was booming with music.

Lena watched Kris as he danced smoothly. Kris noticed Lena eyeing him. He looked at back her. "Do you want to learn?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

Lena beamed. "Yes!"

Kris taught Lena the chorus. "Put your hands like ears here." Kris raised both his hands and put it on top of his head. "I'm a wolf."

Lena held her laughter. Kris turned a deep shade of red. "That's the lyrics!" He tried to keep calm. Lena nodded. "Okay, okay."

As Kris taught Lena how to dance, other trainees were watching from the door. They wondered who the new girl was, one thought she was a new trainee. But it was unusual for idols to train trainees from their company.

Lena huffed and plopped down onto the bench. Kris raised an eyebrow. "We didn't even finish the chorus." He said. He grabbed a bottle of water and handed it to Lena.

Lena wailed her hands in the air. "I'm good for today!" She tried to regain her breath. Kris chuckled and sat beside her. Lena had drips of sweat on her forehead. She gathered her hair at the back of her head and tied it into a effortless bun. Kris didn't realize he was staring at her until Lena waved her hands in front of him.

Kris snapped out of his daze. *Crap, what was I doing?* He jolted up and walked across the room to turn on the music again. "I'm going to practice." He stated. Lena pouted but nodded slowly. She knew that he didn't have a lot of free time to babysit her.

Lena wandered off into the halls of SM Entertainment. There were many other practice rooms with people in it. There was one that caught her attention. It seemed like the biggest. She peered into the room and saw a dancing figure. He wiped sweat off his forhead and collasped onto the floor.

"Whoa..."

The male noticed Lena and smiled. Lena didn't know what to do. She was flustered. The male was approaching her. *Oh no. I shouldn't be here.*

Lena started to turn around but the male caught her in time. "I've never seen you around. New trainee?" He asked in a sweet voice.

"Uh." Lena said, not knowing how to respond. Then Kris came. "She's Canadian, talk to her in English too." Kris said in English. The boy's face brightened. "Really?! Oh thank god, my Korean is horrible." He sighed in relief.

He then looked at Lena again. "I'm Henry. You are..?"

Lena bowed a sharp bow. It was Lena's first time seeing a boy so.. Beautiful. His features were distinguishable, it couldn't even compare to EXO's in Lena's opinion.

"My name's Lena."

Henry smiled. "So where are you from?"

Kris noticed Lena's eyes, he's never seen her so interested in someone before. A little spark let off inside him. "Vancouver, where I was." Kris answered for Lena. Lena turned to Kris with a weird expression.

"So have you met before then?" Henry noticed the close relationship that Lena had with Kris. Lena shook her head furiously. "We just met when I came to Korea." 

Kris shuffled his feet and crossed his arms. Lena smiled as Henry continued on talking. It seemed like they got along well and would never stop. Kris tapped his foot on the floor. He checked his watch multiple times. *EXO should be back by now.* In the midst of his irritated thoughts someone came bursting in through the doors.

"WE'RE BACK! Oh! Henry hyung!" Tao screamed at the top of his lungs. Henry flinched at the sound and covered his ears. "Hey Tao. You're lively and loud as ever."

Tao grinned and held his thumbs up. "Wouldn't be Tao if I wasn't!" Tao turned his attention over to Lena. "Were you two talking?"

Henry smiled and nodded. Lena flushed a pink shade. "So I hear you guys are making acquaintances." Henry raised an eyebrow at Suho. Suho only smiled.

"I have to go soon. But it was nice meeting you, Lena!" Henry beamed and smiled at her. His eyes turned into little cresent shapes. "Ah yes! You too!" She replied

The rest of EXO were coming in one by one. All of them looked tired and beat up. "Lena!" Baekhyun called. Lena smiled back at him. "Thank god you're still here, I thought you would've left."

Lena shook her head. "Kris kept me company." Lena pointed to Kris who was taking care of the members already. Tao pouted at duizhang and begged for some food. Kris rolled his eyes but took money out of his pocket. Tao beamed and smothered Kris in hugs and kisses.

Lena chuckled from afar. Baekhyun Lena's hair. Lena looked at Baekhyun with wide eyes. *What is he doing?* 

Baekhyun quickly retreated his hand and rubbed the back of his neck. "Uh let's go see what the other members are doing." He walked off in the other direction. *Crap! What was I doing?* He mentally slapped himself.

Sehun scoffed at the corner of the room. *Every single time she's here, EXO goes gaga over her.* He stared at Lena for the longest time. Sehun rolled his eyes and stood up. He stood right in front of Lena who was going to join the rest of the members.

"Oh, hi Sehun!" She waved happily. She knew Sehun didn't like her, but she wanted to make friends with him. *Is he going to talk to me?* She bit her lip waiting for a reply.

Sehun raised an eyebrow. "Lena." He said in a deep voice with a lisp.

Lena tilted her head. Her big round eyes looked up at Sehun with curiosity. Sehun has never seen someone that gave him their full attention before. Being a little taken aback he started to stutter.

"N-nothing." He pursed his lips and looked away. Lena stuck out her bottom lip. Sehun snuck a glance at her and his heart started to beat. *What the hell?*

He needed to get away. Lena squeezed his shoulders in a comforting way. "Hey, I know you don't like me but I want to be friends. I hope we can in the future." Lena gave Sehun an eye smile that could melt anyone's hearts. "About that time on the streets.. I didn't mean to yell at you, sorry about that."

Lena walked off to Kris and Tao who were arguing about what to eat. Kris finally gave in. Lay patted Kris' back in comfort. Luhan waved Sehun to come over to decide on bubble tea. Sehun shook the thoughts of Lena out of his head and went to Luhan

 

--

So I'm trying to give the three boys like a day with Lena. LOL i don't know how this is going to end.  Thanks for reading. LUBB YOUS <3