Who?

EXO's Biggest Fan (B.A.P's Stylist Sequel)

Just before Lena could step inside the building, security guards blocked her.

"You can't pass through here ma'am." The security guard said to together. Lena looked surprised.

"Why? Isn't this my apartment?" Lena asked in an honest voice. A girl behind Lena burst out in laughter. "YAH! SHE THINKS OUR OPPAS COMPANY IS HER APARTMENT." The other girls joined in laughing.

The security guard sighed and shook his head. "No, this is S.M Entertainment. What's the hotel you're looking for?"

Lena looked down at her paper. "It's S.M!"

The guard took the piece of paper and rolled his eyes. "Ma'am. This says S.M.E Apartment. It's two blocks down from here."

Lena looked at the paper closely. Sure enough, there was an extra 'E' at the end. "Ah hah, how'd that get there?" Lena's cheeks blushed with a deep red. *So embarrassing!*

Once Lena thanked the security guards she was about to go, but suddenly the girls started to scream and run towards the door. Lena got caught with the girls and was pushed against the glass door. "Wait! Hey! Stop!"

Lena struggled to break free but the girls kept pushing he against the door. Inside the building extra security guards showed by and escorted a group of boys out. *Who are they?*

The boys had an annoyed face on at first but it quickly turned into grins and smiles. They greeted the fangirls and thanked him. Lena was standing there, not knowing what was happening.

Some girl behind Lena pushed Lena in front of the group of boys. Lena fell onto the floor and scraped her knee.

"Are you okay?" A man with a deep voice lent his hand to Lena. She looked up and saw a tall man with black hair. Lena stood up herself and nodded. "Yes, I'm fine. Thank you."

Lena took a closer look at the man's face. To her surprise, he was very handsome.

"Hey Kris, what happened?" Another person behind the man asked. "Oh, she fell." Kris replied and then turned to the fangirls.

"Everyone, please be careful! Someone has gotten hurt." Kris stated in a stern tone. Lena bit her lip, she didn't want to cause any trouble. Kris turned back to Lena. "Sorry about that, you're okay?"

Lena slowly nodded. She had no clue who these group of boys were. They all had their eyes on Lena.

"Hey, we need to get going." A blonde haired one spoke. He smiled at Lena. "Sorry about that again, leave your number with our manager and we'll.." His eyes wandered down to her legs. It was gushing out blood, Lena never felt anything.

"HYUNG! HER LEG IS BLEEDING." Someone cried. Kris' eyes darted to Lena's knee, "Oh crap." He swore in Chinese. Lena's eyes widened. *He's chinese!*

The group's manager scrunched his face up. "Let's get you fixed up inside." 

Lena quickly refused the offer. "No! It's okay, I'm fine. I can just get some band-"

Kris grabbed Lena's arm and quickly led her inside the building.

"Baekhyun, you learned first aid didn't you?" Kris asked. Baekhyun nodded and scurried to Lena's side. "Does it hurt?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows. Lena shook her head. "Okay, we just need to stop the bleeding."

Lena nodded. The boys stared at her. "Hyung, I think she's overwhelmed with this many idols around her." Tao whispered to Kris in Chinese. Lena snapped her head towards his directions.

"You guys are Chinese!" Lena pointed. Tao opened his mouth, shocked. "You're Chinese too?" He replied in Chinese. Lena nodded.

Kris chuckled. "We're a idol group." 

Lena tilted her head. "Idol group? Oh! Like B.A.P!" She grinned, proud of herself for knowing something. 

"You don't know about us?" Baekhyun said, while bandaging Lena's knee. Lena shook her head once again. Some of the boys gasped. "We aren't as popular as we think."

"Why'd you come here though?" Tao asked.

Lena let out a laugh. "I mistook your building as my apartment. It had the same initials though!" She defended.

Someone behind Baekhyun laughed. "You mean S.M.E Apartment" Kai chuckled. "It definitely says SM on our building." He smirked.

Lena pouted her lips. "Sorry. I didn't see the last letter on the piece of paper." 

Kris patted Lena's back. "It's fine." He looked outside the window. It was a mess out there, the girls were right up against the window eyeing Lena down. "Guys, we have a problem." Kris pointed outside.

"We can't go to our schedule today." Suho said to himself. Lena overheard and immediately apologized. 

"You guys can go! I'm so sorry." Lena tried to stand up but Baekhyun pushed her back down. "You need to stay still, the bleeding still hasn't stopped."

Suho shook his head and grinned. "I've been meaning to ask for a day off." 

"Why don't we all introduce ourselves?" Kris said.

"I'll start!" Tao said loudly in Chinese. "I'm Tao. Huang Zitao." He grinned and waved. Lena smiled back at him. 

Someone else spoke. "Hey, I'm Lay. My real name's Yixing." Lena's eyes glistened. *Another Chinese*

"Luhan here!" A school-like boy waved excitedly. It felt to Lena that it would never end. *So many boys!*

So far, Lena has learned only Tao, Kris, Baekhyun, and Kai. The boys brushed it off, they knew it would be hard to remember twelve names in one day.

"So where are you from?" Suho asked kindly. All the boys were seated in the lounge area. "Canada. I'm Canadian." Lena smiled. Luhan furrowed his eyebrows. "You said you were Chinese though."

"I am, I'm Chinese born in Canada."

"Ahhh." Luhan nodded his head. Xiumin grinned at Lena. "You're really pretty." He suddenly said. Lena was taken by surprise. "T-Thanks."

Xiumin flashed his eye smile before getting slapped in the back by Chen. Lena giggled a little.

--

"Thanks for.. Bandaging me up?" Lena tried to say. Chanyeol chuckled a little.

"Be safe." Kris said while Lena walked towards to the door. Lena looked back. The boys were waving, some just smiled. *I'm glad I met them*

Lena finally arrived at her apartment. With the security guard's help, she found her floor and room number.

"Thank you!" Lena bowed.

She opened the door, her eyes widened, jaws dropped.

"This place is huge!"

Lena exclaimed. She only paid $300,000 for a small apartment, it wouldn't even get a room in Canada. Lena ran upstairs to see a queen sized bed and a white desk. She grinned and fell onto the bed.

*It was a good choice. South Korea was a good choice.*

--

All right everyone! How'd you like it? =)  .___. Need a poster!

Thanks guys for subbing! Almost 50 and it's only the second chapter. I bet you guys are returning subbies from BAP's Stylist. =)