Dressing Room

EXO's Biggest Fan (B.A.P's Stylist Sequel)

Days passed with Lena and EXO in the practice room everyday. When EXO had schedules to go to, which was often, EXO's manager would bring Lena along. It seemed like the managers liked Lena as much as EXO did. Lena would bring food and presents to show her thanks to them. They seemed to favour her more than their own EXO boys. Lee Sooman would come visit EXO and Lena often. They shared their stories which made Lena understand the boys lives a little better.

Today was another one of the live broadcasts EXO had to do. That meant Lena had to encounter Infinite again. She sighed and sank deeper into the couch. The EXO members were practicing before going on stage. The dressing room was bigger this time, so all the members could squish and dance together.

*What if I bump into Hwanghee-ssi? What would I say?* Lena bit her lip in deep thought. She still didn't know what her 'dream' was. She wasn't ready to figure it out.

Kris poked Lena's head. She leaned over the other side and rubbed her head. "Ow." she pouted.

Kris chuckled, "Why are you in a daze?" Lena shook her head and looked ahead, avoiding Kris' eyes. He furrowed his eyebrows. *Something's wrong.*

"It's really nothing." Lena decided not to worry Kris anymore. Kris patted her head gently. "Tell me when something's wrong." He grinned and headed off with the rest of the EXO members towards the stage.

She sat in the room and the tv. She didn't want to risk bumping into Infinite. It was some group named BIGSTAR on. Lena grinned at their song. It was fun and catchy.

*Oh, he's cute.* Lena blushed.

The door swung open. Baekhyun panted and wiped off the sweat. "Lena? I thought you were with us." He stated and grabbed something from his backpack. Lena scoffed. "You don't even know where I am!" She joked.

Baekhyun rubbed the back of his neck. "Heh, sorry." He took out his phone and started to type. Lena raised an eyebrow. "You came running back here to text? Aren't you on stage soon?"

Baekhyun nodded without looked at Lena. He threw his phone back in his bag and grinned. "Bye!"

Lena tilted her head in confusion. Baekhyun would usually look at Lena when he talked to her. Lately, Baekhyun hasn't been talking to her as much or paying attention to her. Lena didn't feel jealous or anything, it was just different. Baekhyun was always focused on his phone and didn't talk to Lena anymore. 

EXO appeared on the screen. *EXO!*

"Wow.." Lena admired their dancing, it was even better than practice. They gave it their all to put a perfect performance every time. Lena was interested in something else more than the dance and the members. The lyrics.

She listened to the lyrics last time as well. Everytime she hears a song, she would analyze the lyrics. It was her favourite part in English back in highschool. Analyzing lyrics.

A dark shadow has woken up inside of me
Sparks fly in my eyes as I look at you

*At least this isn't as bad as the cheese lyrics.* Lena chuckled to herself. If these Korean lyrics translated to English, Lena mentally slapped herself thinking about it.

Knock. Knock. Knock. "Hi, come in." Lena stood up and peered at the door. Myungsoo poked his head inside. "Oh, I thought EXO would be here." He was about to close the door but he recognized Lena.

"Oh! It's you!" He pointed at Lena. Lena let out a laugh and nodded. "Yeah, it's me."

Myungsoo grinned. "I didn't think I'd see you here! I thought the next time we saw each other would be at my company."

Lena shook her head. "I still didn't tell Hwanghee-ssi my answer."

Myungsoo nodded. "I understand, it's a lot to take in. When you become a trainee, it's not guaranteed you're going to debut." He muttered, thinking back to when he was almost cut out of Infinite. Lena tilted her head. "Not guaranteed?"

Myungsoo nodded. "A lot of people get cut out of the company and never get to debut. Some spend their whole childhood there too." He scrunched up his nose. "Hey, let me hear you sing." He smiled widely.

"Me? Singing?" Lena croaked. Myungsoo nodded. "He wants to recruit you for singing, right?"

Lena shrugged. "I don't know. He never really told me." Lena thought back. *That's right, he never told me what he wanted to recruit me for.* "He told me I could do anything. He mentioned something about training."

"L?" Lay opened the door and almost hit Myungsoo. "Oh, YIXING!" Myungsoo grinned and slapped Lay's hand. Lay chuckled and gave Myungsoo a noogie. "Hyung! Hyung!" Myungsoo tried to get out of his grasp.

Lena stood there awkwardly witnessing Lay and Myungsoo's closeness. "You know Lena?" Lay looked at Lena then back at his friend.

"She came to Woollim the other day." Myungsoo fixed his hair. Lay tilted his head back then nodded. "Oh, right!"

The other EXO members started to pile in. Myungsoo and the members greeted each other formally.

"I'm going on stage soon, bye hyung!" Myungsoo grinned and waved at Lay. He glanced at Lena then smiled at her. Lena waved back.

Kris appeared behind Lena. "You know him, huh." He said in a deep voice. Lena jumped, startled. She put a hand over her chest. "Yes. Don't scare me like that." She sighed in relief.

Kris shrugged. "I didn't think that would scare you."

Lena shot Kris a look. Kris zipped his mouth closed and laughed. "Why was he here?"

"I think he was finding Lay." Lena looked at Lay, he was already packing up ready to go. He caught her glance and flashed Lena a grin showing his dimple.

"His dimple gets all the girls." Kris said jealously. Lena laughed. "His dimple is cute though!" 

Kris shushed Lena. "No."

Lena laughed even more. Kris scoffed and walked away to D.O.

---

FILLER CHAPTER! I know you all love me. I SEND IT ALL BACK. LOL okay sorry for the filler chapters. RIght now I'm trying to transition to.. You'll see. =) So I have my next fanfic all figured out. Be sure to check that after this fanfic is done~ I love to read ALL your comments, so please COMMENT <3

Good night my lovelies. Or morning, evening, afternoon..