Dinner Together

EXO's Biggest Fan (B.A.P's Stylist Sequel)

After dancing for 5 hours straight, EXO was getting hungry. "Hyung, buy us food now." Suho asked his manager. The manager looked up from his phone and looked around.

"What do you want to eat?"

"Lena's the guest today, what do you want to eat?" Chanyeol turned to Lena. Lena was caught by surprised. "I don't mind!" Lena waved her hands in front of her.

"I want some pizza." Xiumin his lips and wandered off the thoughts of junk food in his head. Kris nudged him a little. "It's fine Lena, we eat anything."

Lena looked around. The boys looked tired and hungry, it did seem like they could eat anything. "How about.. Pork hocks?"

Lay's eyes sparkled. "YES!" He pumped his fist. That was the first time Lay has shown any excitment. The first time they met, Lay was so cold to her. Just like Sehun.

Luhan chuckled. "Good thing you chose something we all like. Chinese and Korean known."

Lena knew that, that's why she chose it.

"Hyung! We want pork hocks please!" Tao did his aegyo on his manager. The manager sighed and stepped out the room while dialing a number. Tao winked at Lena. Lena giggled.

"So you never told us about yourself." Chen said. Lena shrugged. "What do you want to know?"

"So you're from.."

"Canada." Lena said proudly. 

"But you're Chinese." Xiumin scratched his neck. "That's confusing."

"She was born in Canada, her parents are Chinese. How is that so confusing?" Kai rolled his eyes. Lena nodded. "Yeah, my parents are from Guangzhou." She turned to the Chinese members expecting an answer.

Kris spoke up. "Oh, I'm from there too." He said. "I'm also from Vancouver."

Lena's eyes glistened. "You're like me then!" Kris chuckled and nodded, realizing they were so similar. Lena was happy to have found someone that came from the same background as her.

"No, Kris gege was born and raised in China until he moved to Vancouver. So it's different." Tao set the record straight.

Lena looked at Kris. He sighed but nodded. "Same thing, Tao."

Luhan studied Lena's face. "You know you're really pretty." He blurted out.

Lena blushed a bright red, "T-thanks."

"She could become an actress or an idol don't you think, hyung?" Luhan asked the other manager that was in the room. He looked up from his phone and looked at Lena.

"Probably." He said curtly.

Luhan grinned. "See, you have that face SM wants."

Suho smiled and pushed Luhan's face out of Lena's face. "Don't mind him. He gets too caught up sometimes. Do you have any interest in becoming an idol though?"

Lena shrugged. "I don't really know what an idol is." She admitted.

D.O laughed. "That's what we need in this industry." Some guys agreed. Kai stood in front of Lena. "I wouldn't be surprised if boss man recruited you to become a trainee. Young, got the face, he just needs talent now."

Baekhyun pulled Kai's shirt back, Kai stumbled and fell on his . "Aish! Hyung!"

"Stop it. She doesn't have to become an idol." Baekhyun glared at Kai. "But you should see what we're about. The real thing. No just practice." Baekhyun grinned. "We have a performance tonight, you should come with us."

"Yeah! I didn't even think of that!" Chanyeol beamed. "Come!"

Lena was skeptical. *I didn't even explore Korea yet.*

"I'll take you around South Korea." Kai suggested. It's like he knew what Lena was thinking. "Really?" She smiled.

Kai nodded. "If you come to our performance tonight. Baekhyun really wants you there."

Lena nodded "Of course I'll go!"

Baekhyun stared at Kai. "It's hyung to you."

D.O brushed by Kai, "Why?" D.O thought it was odd for Kai to do that. He doesn't like going out in public. Kai shrugged and smiled. "Don't you think she's cute?"

D.O rolled his eyes. "I should've known."

Kai chuckled and patted D.O's shoulder. "You should've snatched her sooner." Kai grinned with mischievous eyes. Sehun was in the corner, staring at Lena. He didn't like how she just showed up and got all of EXO like this. EXO has never been so focused on a person after their debut. Especially a girl. *Aish. Why did I bring her in?*

The manager came back with 4 bags filled with just pork hocks and rice. "FOOD'S HERE!" Xiumin screamed from the door. He took the bags from the manager. "Thanks hyung!" Xiumin ran to the center of the room and started to unbag everything with Lay. Kris called the kids together.

"Do you guys eat together like this everyday?" Lena looked at the circle perfectly made. It was like everyone had their own spot, Lena didn't know where to sit. Kris patted a spot next to him.

"Yeah, I guess. Whenever we practice together we eat together." Luhan stuffed his face with pork.

Lena studied everyone's eating habits. Luhan would just eat and talk with his mouth full, sometimes with food spitting out. Kris ate very politely, it almost seemed like he was a robot. Chen dozed off while eating, he never joined in the conversations but seemed like he was listening. Xiumin ate like a kid. There was sauce dripping from the corner of his mouth. Tao took all his portions first in a plate and guarded it with his life. Lay would have two in his hand, one bite from the right hand, then the left. He took turned biting each one. Suho poured water for everyone and always asked if the members needed anything. Baekhyun ate normally, he was the one who talked most with Chanyeol. Kai didn't talk when he ate, but after eating he would sit there and stare at the members. Sehun and D.O were the most quiet besides Chen. D.O would occasionally nag at the members for not cleaning up their mess, in the end D.O would do it. 

"SO FULL!" Xiumin laid on the floor, patting his stomach. Kai smirked and sat on the oldest's stomach. "OOF." Xiumin covered his mouth. "YAH I ALMOST PUKED MY LUNCH BACK OUT."

"Oops, sorry hyung." Kai giggled like a little kid and ran across the room. Suho sighed. "Kai! Please!"

"Yes leader~" Kai joked.

Lena felt comfortable in this environment. Although she's been here only one day, she felt like she knew these people for years already.

"Kids, get ready to go out." The manager stuck his head in the room. Kris clapped his hands. "Come on, get your stuff."

--

How's the story everyone? =) Thank you serenity1185 for the poster! I really like it. I wasn't going to post until I got a poster keke.

So recently I got neighbors.......... I mean I don't mind new neighbors....... But you know.... They have kids... Not just one.. Or two. But three. Three LOUD kids. Sigh, they're loud during the day, that's fine, but it's like 12 at night and they're still loud! You have a house! CLOSE YOU DOOR AND ACTUALLY BE IN THERE. T______T

Anyone have neighbors like that? The other side omg. Let me explain, they do contruction. At the worst times, like 7am in the morning. EVERY SINGLE DAY. There's like new things I see all the time in their house. And they have kids. A lot of kids. SIGH. Kids everywhere. Makes me not want to have any kids. =(

Comment below and tell me who you'd like Lena to end up with! I was thinking.... KEKEKKEKE.