What is your dream?

EXO's Biggest Fan (B.A.P's Stylist Sequel)

It was hectic in the practice room. All the boys were practicing hard for their stage tonight.

"Why can't you get the moves right? It's not on beat. Did you practice like I told you to?" Suho gently scolded Sehun. Sehun nodded.

Suho sighed and shook his head. "Then why don't you have it on beat? You made the exact same mistake yesterday."

Sehun looked on the floor, he didn't dare look into the leader's eyes. Kris came up behind Sehun and squeezed his shoulder. "Suho, go easy on him."

The members surrounded the three in a circle.

"Practice, Sehun." Suho said sternly.

Lena pushed the door open and walked in quietly, not wanting to disturb them. Ther was an awkward atmosphere in the air.

Baekhyun glanced over at Lena. "Hey Lena."

Lena smiled and waved back at him. Kris snapped his head over to her. He saw the worried face on Lena. The rest of EXO greeted Lena normally, but anyone could tell that it was a little awkward.

Lena sat down on her usual bench. Lay came and sat next to her. "First time you saw Suho that mad?"

Lena glanced at Suho. He was practicing by himself in the corner. There isn't even a trace of happiness on his face. That was unusal. Suho is usually very welcoming and a comfortable person. Lena felt a little intimidated by him.

"Yeah." She simply replied.

"Suho gets like this when we have comebacks. He's the leader, afterall. He feels like it's his responsibilty." Lay sighed and wiped off the sweat on his forehead. "I heard you went to Woollim yesterday."

Stunned, Lena turned to Lay. "How-"

"I share a room with Baekhyun." He smiled and looked at her. "Did they come to recruit you?"

Lena bit her lip. She didn't want anyone to know about it.

"Don't into other people's privacy." Kris towered over Lay. Lay put up two hands in the air. "Okay, okay." Lay backed off jokingly and went to practice.

Kris was about to leave with Lay. "Kris." Lena blurted out. She surprised herself *Why did I say his name?*

Her cheeks turned red. "Yeah?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Woollim told me to join their company." Lena muttered. She didn't want to tell other people, but telling it to Kris felt right. Kris furrowed his thick eyebrows. A crease formed in the middle.

"Woollim?" He asked while sitting down. "The one with Infinite?"

Lena nodded slowly and looked down at her feet. "I don't know what to do. I can't sing or anything."

Kris leaned back onto the wall. "Did you ever try singing?"

Lena turned to him with innocent eyes. "Not really."

Kris chuckled. "Let's put it in another way, do you like singing?" He looked into her eyes. It was like Kris already knew the answer but wanted Lena to say it herself.

Lena asked herself. *Do I like singing?*

"The real question is, what is your dream? If your dream is singing, go for it." He said softly. "You know when I was going to school in Vancouver, I wanted to be a basketball player. That was my dream. I was captain of the basketball team for 3 years. Pretty impressve, don't you think?" He joked. "My friend told me he was going to audition for this company called SM. He told me to go with him, for company, who would've thought they chose me instead?"

Kris let out a laugh. "I didn't think I would get in. I asked myself if this was really what I wanted. Did I really want to leave my basketball dreams behind?" Kris leaned forward and supported himself on his knees. He brought his hands together and leaned on it. 

"The answer was no." He stared into space. "I didn't want to. I wanted to play basketball my whole life." Kris cracked a smile. "Now I regret taking the trainee position. I'm happy to be with EXO, I really am. I feel like I belong here. But if I went back in time, I would've made another choice, even if it means not being sucessful."

Lena pursed her lips. "So you're telling me to follow my dreams."

Kris nodded and smiled sweetly. "Exactly."

"Thanks, Kris." Lena responded with a smile. Kris got up and went to have a talk with Suho. Sehun grunted as he sat on the bench next to Lena's.

He clutched onto his hair and started to mutter to himself. Lena bit her lip. *Is he okay?*

Lena built up courage and sat next to Sehun. "Hey, are you okay?" Sehun looked up. His eyes softened when he saw Lena. *No, I'm not okay.*

"I'm fine." He said shortly. Lena furrowed her eyebrows. "It doesn't seem like you're okay."

Sehun sent a dark glare to Lena. "I said, I'm fine."

Lena crossed her arms. She was determined to talk to Sehun this time. "You're really weird, you know that? You offered me movie tickets and now you're not even talking to me."

Sehun looked away.

"See! You're even avoiding my eyes. Did I do something to you?" Lena needed to find out why Sehun was always avoiding her. She didn't like the way Sehun always ignored her.

Sehun shook his head. "No, you didn't."

Lena smiled. "Good, now tell me what's bothering you." She turned her body to face Sehun a little. Sehun stared at Lena. Her eyes were looked so innocent. His heart melted a little.

"It's really nothing. I'm just thinking about what Suho said." Sehun admitted. "I don't want to bring EXO down."

Lena held Sehun's hands. "Hey, you're not bringing EXO down. You're a very important member to EXO. They're all grateful that you joined. Suho's just a little stressed right now. He didn't mean to be harsh on you." Lena said comforting words to Sehun.

"Okay." He muttered. Lena beamed at him. "Now come on, you have to practice!" Lena dragged Sehun back onto the dance floor. She waved and sat back onto the bench. Sehun looked back at her, she was smiling and encouraging Sehun.

*Thanks, Lena.*

As the boys were dancing again, Lena thought about what Kris said. *Dream? I don't really have a dream.* Lena sighed and leaned forward with her elbows supporting her.

"Dreams, huh?"

---

Kris came up and softly stared at Lena's sleeping face. Lena fell asleep while the boys were practicing. Baekhyun peered over Kris' shoulder, he smiled at the cute sight.

Sehun was about to leave but went to Lena instead. The three boys looked at Lena lovingly. Their hearts beated faster, their cheeks blushed, they all smiled.

Tao peeked out from the door and burst out in laughter. "Can you guys be more obvious?"

The three boys, startled, looked at each other. They didn't even notice each other.

"I'll, uh, take her home." Kris offered. Baekhyun pursed his lips together. He wanted to take her home, but if he interfered it would seem a little off. Baekhyun just nodded and took off. Sehun didn't want to leave Lena. He reluctantly dragged himself to the door and walked off with the other members.

"Hey." Kris lightly shook Lena. Lena opened her eyes and rubbed it. "Hm?" She said in a soft broken voice.

Kris chuckled and helped her sit up.

"Time to wake up, sleepyhead." He knocked her head. Lena pouted and clutched onto her head where Kris hit her. "Thanks." She mumbled grumpily. Lena didn't like to be woken up by someone else. She'd rather be waken up by loud alarm clocks.

Kris packed her jacket and phone into her bag.

"Where is everyone?" Lena stood up and looked around. The room was empty.

"Practice ended." Kris handed Lena's bag to her. Lena took it and sighed. "Sorry, I fell asleep."

Kris looked at Lena with a 'duh' expression. Lena blew a raspberry and huffed. Kris chuckled and patted her head. "I'll walk you home."

Lena shook her head. "It's so close, I can go home alone." She insisted. Kris eyed Lena, she sighed and gave in.

The streets were dark but it was lit up with cars and late night restaurants. They walked a couple hundred metres until Kris spoke up.

"Your dream.." He started. Lena quickly turned her head towards him. "Did you decide?"

Lena shook her head. "I still don't know what my 'dream' is." She sighed and clasped her hands together. "Do you still play basketball?"

Kris laughed. "Of course! It's me you're talking about." Then Kris had an idea. "Why don't we play some basketball?"

---

Hey guys! Go vote in the last chapter! I can't have tied votes =( But I'm liking the top winners. Because I was planning onto having them in my fanfic anyway. So go vo0ote! Voting will be closed a week from now, August 17th PST. SO GET VOTING!

*It feels like I'm hosting a contest or something.*