Oh, Sehun

EXO's Biggest Fan (B.A.P's Stylist Sequel)

Lena woke up the next day with sore arms and legs. "This is all Kris' fault." Lena blamed but smiled at the same time.

Kris texted first thing in the morning.

'I bet your arms are sore.'

Lena chuckled. 'Aren't yours?' She replied.

Somehow, Kris and Lena had gotten closer in just one night. Lena was picking clothes to wear today until she got a phone call.

"Lena?"

"Yes, who is this?"

The man chuckled. "Hwanghee! From Woollim? I was wondering if you had made your decision yet. Lena slumped down onto her bed. "I-I'm not sure yet."

Hwanghee paused for a moment. "It's all right, we'll give you all the time you need." He reassured.

Lena put the phone down and sighed. She thought back to Kris. "Dream."

She ruffled her hair and groaned. *Let's not think about this right now, Lena.*

It was raining but humid outside, Korea's normal summer weather. Lena fanned herself with her hand and blew a raspberry. *I hate summer.*

"If you'd walk faster, you would get to the AC faster." Someone said behind her.

"Oh, Sehun!" Lena beamed. "We always see each other on the streets."

Sehun raised his eyebrows and kept on walking.

Lena followed closely behind. "Practice room?"

Sehun simply nodded. Lena pursed her lips and sighed. "Are you okay with Suho now?" Lena wondered if she should bring that up.

Sehun nodded again. "We're fine."

Lena nodded.

D.O, Baekhyun, Suho, Lay and Luhan were in the vocal rooms. The rest of EXO was in their usual room.

Sehun opened the door to be greeted by hyper Tao. "SEHUN!" Tao came charging to the doors. Sehun stepped to the side just in time for Tao to crash into Lena.

"Oof." Lena fell back onto the floor with Tao right on top of her. Kris' eyes widened at the scene. "HUANG ZITAO." He scolded.

Sehun looked back and rolled his eyes. Lena rubbed her back with a distressed face. Tao quickly got up and extended a hand. "Sorry!" He apologized.

Lena shook her head, trying not to show pain. It'd be painful for anyone if a giant came crashing into you. Sehun helped Lena stand up, he lead her to the bench. "You okay?"

Lena smiled. "I'm fine, thanks."

Lena could see Kris yelling at Tao in the corner of her eyes. Xiumin came over and frowned. "Sorry, Tao can be a little hyper."

Lena chuckled. "It's fine, I'm not hurt." Xiumin grinned, glad that the giant didn't break any of Lena's bones. Sehun grabbed a bottle of water and threw it to Lena. "Lay down." He ordered.

"I'm not hurt!" Lena refused. Sehun glared at her, "I said to lay down."

Lena flinched and immediately followed his orders. Kris came over and sat near Lena's head.

"Do you need a pillow?" Kris joked, making Lena feel a little better. Lena nodded with a puppy face. He patted his lap, welcoming Lena.

Lena moved up and rested her head on Kris' lap. He looked down at her with a sweet smile. Lena's heart starting to pound. It felt like it would burst any minute.

Sehun and Xiumin were discussing positions until Lena's laugh could be heard. It rang in his ears. He turned to see Kris and Lena smiling and talking to each other. *Is she lying on his lap? When did they get so close?* Sehun tightened his fist and looked away. 

"Go practice." Lena cooed. Kris nodded and gently lifted Lena's head off his lap.

Lena watched the boys practice. She would never get tired of seeing them dance their hardest. She admired them, they had dreams and to get here. Kris is a different case. Lena laid her eyes on Sehun. *What's his dream? Singer, right?*

Lena could never tell what Sehun was thinking. He was unpredictable. Sometimes he would be nice and kind, then he would become cold in a snap.

She sighed. Suddenly, a head appeared on top of her. "Baekhyun!" She screamed. 

Baekhyun grinned and waved. "Hi."

Lena waved back and let out a sigh of relief. "You scared me." She put a hand over her heart.

Baekhyun chuckled as Lena sat up to greet the rest of the members. Suho came in with Lay's arm around his neck. "Oh, mei-mei!"

Tao raised an eyebrow when he heard Lay. The rest of the Chinese members turned to Lay.

Lena looked at Lay, clueless. He laughed and clutched onto his stomach. "Why are you all looking at me? She's close enough for me to call her that, right duizhang?"

Kris shook his head with a smile. Luhan grinnned and repeated Lay. "Mei-mei! I like that." He ruffled Lena's hair and went to practice.

Lena smiled. She was happy that EXO saw her as a close friend. Baekhyun tapped Lena's shoulder. "What does mei-mei mean?" Baekhyun's eyes were wide and full of wonder.

"Little sister, I guess." Lena tapped her chin, thinking about it. Baekhyun nodded. An idea popped up in his head. "You've never called me oppa."

Lena lifted up her phone. "You're oppa in my phone."

Baekhyun facepalmed himself mentally. "I mean saying it. Out loud."

Lena faced him. "Oppa? We went over this already, didn't we?" She asked. Baekhyun nodded quickly. "But you never said it."

"Okay." She agreed.

Baekhyun's shoulders deflated. "Right now." Lena looked at Baekhyun weirdly. "Baekhyun-oppa?"

Baekhyun's face lit up. "Good."

---

A few hours passed with the boys practicing their dances. Soon all of them left, leaving Baekhyun, Kris, and Sehun. Lena shuffled her feet at the awkward aura. Baekhyun was all happy and go-lucky, but Sehun and Kris were just sitting there with a straight face.

"Are you guys ready for Weekly Idol tomorrow?" Baekhyun asked while bitting on a sausage. He offered Lena a bite, Lena kindly rejected.

"Oh no, another variety show." Kris groaned. Sehun shrugged.

Baekhyun chuckled. "You have to get on camera this time. Remember last time? You didn't even get any air time!"

Kris pursed his lips. "I'm not that interesting."

Lena chuckled while listening to their conversations. Sehun stared at Lena unconsiously. Lena gazed over the boys until she met eyes with him. He quickly turned away and looked somewhere else.

*Was he looking at me?*

"Sehun-ah." Baekhyun called. Sehun whipped his head towards Baekhyun. "You'll burn holes into Lena's head."

Kris raised an eyebrow while Baekhyun laughed. Sehun blushed at the comment. "I-I wasn't staring!" He stuttered.

Sehun stood up and grabbed his belongings. "I'm going back to the dorm."

Lena frowned. She couldn't help but feel a little disappointed. "Hyungs, you guys should go back too. We need to wake up early." Sehun said. Kris looked at the clock. "He's right"

Kris nodded to go.

"I want to stay with Lena though." Baekhyun comaplained and hugged Lena protectively. Lena chuckled and patted his arms. "You need rest, oppa."

Baekhyun's face lit up. "Okay, I'll go."

Kris threw Baekhyun's bag to him. Kris picked up his bag. "I'll walk you home." He offered Lena.

Lena shook her head. "I'm really fine walking home alone. I'm a big girl!" She joked. Kris chuckled. "Okay, fine. But if anything happens you call me, okay?"

Lena nodded and beamed. "Yes sir!" She saluted. Kris lightly ruffed Lena's hair. Baekhyun and Sehun glanced back at the intimate couple. Baekhyun let out an annoyed breath. "Hyung! Let's go!"

---

Lena was almost home. Then she noticed a familiar figure on a bench near her house. *Sehun?*

Sehun lifted his head to see Lena looking down at him. He swore to himself.. *Right, she lives near here.*

Lena tilted her head. "Didn't you go home with Baekhyun-oppa and Kris?"

Sehun flinched at the word 'oppa'. *Why is she so close with everyone?*

"I went to get some food." Sehun lied. Lena looked around him and raised an eyebrow. Sehun in his breath. "I wanted to rest before getting food."

Lena chuckled and sat next to him. "Is there something wrong? You're usually like this when something's bothering you." Lena observed. Sehun was surprised at how much Lena already knew about him.

"It's nothing really." Sehun said softly. Lena smiled and let him have his personal space. "I already said this, but whatever's bothering you, you can tell me. When you need someone to talk to." Lena grinned and held up a 'V' sign. Sehun let out a laugh and nodded. "Yeah, I know. Thank you."

"You were getting food, you said?" Lena asked. Sehun nodded. He was actually feeling really hungry when he left the practice room. He told Kris and Baekhyun he would grocery shop for the members. He only offered because he had Suho's credit card. Sehun smirked at the thought.

"There's a stand there, I think." Lena thought back to when Kris brought her to a street vendor.

Sehun shook his head. "Want to go grocery shopping with me?" He asked shyly.

"Oh, Sehun." Lena exaggerated her actions. "Let's go!" She hooked an arm around Sehun's arms.

---

Omg 90 subbies?! Yay! Thank you so much! I love you all <3 I hope this fanfic will be as successful as my BAP one.