Practice Room

EXO's Biggest Fan (B.A.P's Stylist Sequel)

Lena woke up the next morning feeling good. *I think I'm going to explore Seoul a bit today.*

Lena quickly got dressed and headed out the door. She wanted to visit the street of Myungdong. "Which way is the bus.." Lena walked out onto the streets and looked both ways. She pouted and headed out to the big street. On the way she bumped into someone and fell onto the ground.

"What is up with you and bumping into people? Get some glasses." A man said. Lena fumed. "YA- oh. Se..."

The man rolled his eyes. "Sehun."

Lena beamed. "Yeah! Sehun! I didn't think I'd see you again." Lena smiled, glad to see him. Sehun gave Lena an annoyed look and kept walking.

"Wait! Where are you going?" Lena asked, running after him. "Practice."

Lena nodded but kept following Sehun.

He stopped and turned around. Lena accidently ran into him, "Sorry!"

"Why are you following me?" Sehun asked coldly. Lena took a step back. "I-I don't know where to go."

He sighed. "Where are you trying to go?"

Lena smiled again. "Myungdong. I heard it's one of the busiest shopping streets?" Lena took out a map. "It says to take the bus-"

"405. It's Saturday. You really want to be squished in between sweaty people?" Sehun crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow. Lena shrugged. "I want to visit it."

Sehun shook his head. "Not today." He continued walking to SM.

Lena gaped at Sehun. *Who is he to decide where I go?!* Lena was furious. "YAH." She screamed.

Sehun turned around. "What."

Lena stomped to him, "I can go wherever I want, whenever I want." Lena clarified. Sehun sighed. "I'm saying this so you won't be- okay, you know what? Go. Like I care." Sehun said, before turning he glanced at your knee, it was still bandaged from yesterday. It was getting dirty around the edges.

"Follow me." Sehun said.

Lena scoffed. "What makes you think I want to? Just because you're a star." She muttered. Sehun groaned and grabbed Lena's wrist. "Just follow me."

Lena struggled out of his grasp. "Hey, let go of me!"

*Didn't he just say he didn't care where I went? Now he's making me follow him* Lena pouted and stopped making a scene.

Sehun entered the SM building with Lena. "What are we doing here?" Lena looked at Sehun. Sehun didn't answer and kept looking forward, he was heading to a practice room.

Inside, Lena could see half of the EXO members sweating and panting on the floor. Sehun opened the door.

"Oh maknae, you're finally back." D.O glanced up to greet Sehun but saw Lena instead. He quickly stood up and wiped the sweat off his forehead. "Sehun! Why is Lena here?"

The other members lifted their heads. Lena shuffled her feet towards the door, planning an escape. Sehun caught Lena's arm just in time.

"Baekhyun hyung." Sehun called.

"Oh?" Baekhyun smiled. "Can you patch her knee up again?" Sehun put Lena down on the chair. Lena looked up at Sehun. *He just wanted to bandage my knee again.* Lena felt a pang of guilt inside her. She looked at her knee, now that she sees it, it's not very attractive. There was dirt and bleed seeping through the cloth.

"Sure." Baekhyun dug out the first aid box. "Hey Lena, how's your knee?"

"It feels a lot better, I think the bleeding stopped." Lena beamed. Baekhyun chuckled. "It better have, it might hurt a little." Baekhyun started to peel the bandage back. The dried blood was stuck to the new skin on Lena's knee, Lena winced and little.

"Does it hurt?" Chanyeol sat beside Lena. She shook her head. "Not one bit."

Lena was thankful to EXO, but this bewildered her at the same time. It was just yesterday that she had met the boys. They were already so friendly to her.

"There we go." Baekhyun stood up. Lena bowed, "Thank you, Baekhyun-ssi."

Baekhyun laughed, "Just call me Baekhyun-oppa. I am older than you right?"

Lena shrugged, "How old are you?"

"21."

Lena nodded and let out a laugh. "Yes, you're older than me."

"Why don't you stay and hang out here, Lena?" Suho suggested. He was standing in front of the fan trying to cool himself off.

"No! I'm fine, I don't want to get you guys in trouble or anything." Lena waved her hands. D.O shook his head. "We're allowed people in here if we know them."

Chanyeol pushed Lena back down to sit. "Sit here, we'll show you what we do." He grinned and winked.

On cue, EXO-M walks in the practice room. "Oh! Perfect timing, we're about to show Lena our new song."

Lay looked at Lena. "Why is she here?" He asked. Lena, feeling a bit hurt, looked down. *I shouldn't be here.*

"Don't worry about him. He's just very blunt." Luhan whispered beside you. "I'm glad you're here, thought we wouldn't be able to see you again."

Lena smiled awkwardly, not knowing what to say.

"Come on guys, music!"

 

 

 

Everyone started to do the dance. Lena watched in amazement. She has never seen so many people dance to one song. Idols too. *Like what? Cheese?* Lena laughed when she heard the lyrics.

Chen noticed Lena laughing and stumbled onto the floor. Lena laughed even harder. "Yah! Chen, do it properly." Kris ordered.

Chen rubbed the back of his neck and got back into the dance. Lena noticed all the charisma that EXO was giving off.

"That was so cool!" Lena clapped ecstatically.

Kai flipped his bangs. "Of course, we're idols."

Lena scrunched up her nose at Kai. "You're all sweaty and stinky." She pointed out. Xiumin was beside him and spat out water, laughing.

Kai stomped off to the fan.

"You're welcome here anytime." Someone said in Chinese.

"Thank you, it was fun watching you guys." Lena replied in Chinese. Tao grinned and ruffled Lena's hair.

"Tao!" Baekhyun yelled across the room. Lena chuckled and scanned the room. The boys were goofing off, some were just laid on the floor about to pass out.

*I'm glad I met them.*

-

WHAT'S UP MY EXOTICS! Did you like this chapter? I have to get back to my writing. I can't think of any ideas or even words. That's very sad. LOL I hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you are a returning subbie from my stories before please comment below and tell me which stories you read! I love recognizing some of you guys. =) I will also try and reply to all your comments! I want to interact with you more. Thank you for reading, enjoy your weekends!