Movies

EXO's Biggest Fan (B.A.P's Stylist Sequel)

The sun shone through the windows. Lena smiled as she felt the warmth of the rays against her soft milky skin. "Morning world." She sighed and slipped her feet in her slippers.

She stared in the mirror. *I should really get some makeup.* She poked some pimple scars that were on visible to her. Lena pouted and washed up.

*What am I going to do today?* Lena thought while putting on clothes. Since she wasn't going anywhere fancy, she just put whatever she wanted to on. Since it was a little chilly, she put on a comfy ivory sweater with light wash jeans. Lena grabbed her bag by the door and put on white converse.

Lena approached the bus stop when she saw someone familiar. The boy had bright red hair, his figure was lean and tall. *Sehun!*

Lena saw Sehun do little movements, it looked like dancing. Lena chuckled from afar and tapped him on the shoulder. Sehun jumped and turned around.

"Oh my-" He stopped when he saw Lena. "Why are you here?" His surprise eyes turned into glares.

Lena bit her lip. *He was talking to me fine yesterday. I guess he's still mad.* Lena shrugged. "I walk here all the time, my apartment's there, remember?" Lena pointed to the tall building.

Sehun rolled his eyes. "Oh yeah, close to us." He said curtly. Then he turned and continued on walking. Lena pouted but went to pursue Sehun.

"So, are you going to practice?" Lena held her hands behind her back cutely and peered at Sehun's face. Sehun nodded once. "Okay."

Sehun looked at Lena from the corner of his eyes. Lena scrunched her face, thinking of what to say to Sehun. "Are you coming?" Sehun asked.

Lena's face brightened up. "Do you want me to?"

"Do whatever you want." Sehun said.

Lena sighed once again. *It's impossible to talk to this boy!*

Sehun stopped in his tracks. Lena bumbed into him. "Ow.."

He turned around and looked at Lena. "Let's go watch a movie."

Lena blinked at Sehun. *Wh-what did he say?*

"Nevermind, you don't have to go with me." Sehun said and turned back around. Lena beamed and grabbed Sehun's arm. "No, let's go!"

Sehun covered his face with his arm and mumbled something to himself.

"Huh?" Lena looked at Sehun. Sehun shook his head and took out something from his pockets. "Here, it's the tickets. Go search up what to watch and the time. I'll be in the practice room." Sehun shoved the ticked in Lena's hands. Sehun quickly ran into the building which was right in front of them. Lena didn't even notice how far they've walked.

--

Sehun tapped his foot and pulled off his hat. It was the middle of summer, Sehun looked ridiculous wearing a knit hat and mask. Lena came running through the crowd. She stopped right beside Sehun and tried to catch her breath.

"Whew, got here just in time." Lena grinned and looked up at Sehun. She could see the beads of sweat on his forehead. She muffled her laughter. "I think we should go in and soak in the AC."

Sehun rolled his eyes but smiled behind his mask. "Where are the tickets?" Sehun asked.

Lena pulled two tickets out from her bag. "I wouldn't lose them." She grinned and handed them to Sehun. "I'm going to get something to eat. Did you want anything?"

Sehun held her back. "I'll go get it."

Lena covered Sehun's mouth and wagged her finger. "Nuh uh. I'm paying. You EXO boys really just wave your money around, huh."

Sehun stood there watching Lena walk off to the snacks. Suddenly a girl tapped him on the shoulder. Stunned, Sehun turned around. *Please. I can't get recognized. A girl with twinkling eyes stared at him hard.

"Are you Sehun-oppa by any chance?" She didn't look like any crazy fan girl. Sehun was debating on whether to answer yes or no. When Sehun was about to pull off his mask, someone grabbed him and ran.

"Hurry!" Lena looked back. The girl was left there, confused. Lena lead Sehun into the theatre where the movie was. She huffed. "That was close." Lena clutched her chest.

Sehun took the popcorn and pop from Lena. "Thanks." He mumbled under his breath but loud enough for Lena to hear.

He took a seat in the middle. There weren't a lot of people in the theatre.

Lena quickly took a seat beside Sehun. She was excited for this movie. It was Pacific Rim. It was much better than sappy Nicholas Sparks movies in her opinion. Every time she went to watch it with her friends she would fall asleep. She wanted to slap the girls across the face sometimes. Lena nudged Sehun, "I think this is going to be a great movie." She said as the lights dimmed around them.

Sehun glanced over at Lena. She was so focused on the screen she didn't even notice him. *Why am I getting excited over this?* Sehun tapped his chest to stop the beating. *She's not even pretty..* Sehun lied to himself.

Halfway during the movie, Lena finally remembered about the popcorn. She reached in the bucket when she felt another hand. Sehun looked up with flushed cheeks. He quickly retreated his hands. Lena chuckled and grabbed a handful of popcorn.

Sehun in his breath. *We touched.* Sehun couldn't get the thoughts out of his head. *Her hands are really soft.*

--

"That was the best." Lena exclaimed with her thumbs up. Sehun shrugged. "It could've been better."

Lena blew a raspberry. "So bitter."

Sehun stretched out his neck and sighed. "I need to go back." He stated. Lena nodded, understanding that it was already a lot for Sehun to come. *Should I go too?*

"Come." Sehun said reading Lena's mind. "The hyungs would like you there." Sehun bit his lip. *Especially Baekhyun-hyung.*

Lena smiled and nodded. "Okay."

"LENA!" Tao screamed and bear hugged her. Lena panted, trying to breath. "Tao. TAO!" Lena started to pat Tao's back hard.

"Oh, sorry." Tao said sheepishly. Baekhyun approached Lena.

"Hey." He simply said with a smile. Lena greeted him back. "So, you went to a movie with Sehunnie?" Baekhyun looked at Sehun's direction. Sehun was talking with Luhan and Suho.

Lena nodded and clasped her hand together. "It was the best movie ever!" She exclaimed.Baekhyun felt a spark of jealousy inside him.

He scrunched up his nose and made a pouty face. "We're going to watch a movie together next time, okay?"

Lena poked his cheek and made an okay gesture. Baekhyun laughed heartily along with Lena. Kris glanced at the laughing couple from the corner of his eyes. *They get along well.*

"We're going to a live broadcast." Baekhyun said. Then he had an idea. "Why don't you come with us?"

Lay grinned. "Little Lena is going to join us?"

Tao beamed. "Yes! We can show her how popular we are."

Chanyeol nodded. Kris furrowed his eyebrows. *What if the fans start questioning her?*

Sehun was thinking the same thing. *She could get hurt.*

"We'll put a mask on you and blend you in with our stylists." Luhan suggested while grabbing his mask out from his backpack.

Lena looked at the boys anxiously. *I don't know if this is a good idea.*

--

You guys can now go back to vote in chapter 8! ALL THREE ARE DONE.