The Three Muskateers

EXO's Biggest Fan (B.A.P's Stylist Sequel)

Lena, Kris, and Sehun was inseparable. Sehun talked to Lena more, Kris looked after Lena everyday. Sehun still made fun of Lena everyday, but she took it as a way Sehun got close to everyone. Sehun would visit Lena if she couldn't make it to the practice room. Lena would go bubble tea with Sehun at least once every week. They became best friends quickly, Kris was happy that Sehun has found a person to be comfortable with besides his own members. Sometimes, Kris would tag along just to make sure Sehun wouldn't cause any trouble. A bonus would be hanging out with Lena.

Lena caught a cold after being out everyday. It was a bad cold. She couldn't get out of bed. Whenever she needed to get up and go to the washroom, she would feel lightheaded. Lena pulled out more tissues and blew her nose. Her garbage can beside her bed was filled up with tissues. She couldn't get medicine either, she didn't know the Korean brands.

Kris promised he would come over with Sehun and get her something to eat. Lena insisted not to, but knowing Kris, she gave in.

"We're here!" Sehun called out from downstairs. Kris had the key to Lena's house in case of emergencies. "Lena?" Kris yelled.

Lena tried to get up. "Upstairs." She moaned and sank back down into her bed. Her head was pounding.

"Don't get up!" Sehun cried. Lena heard the shuffling of bags and whispering.

"Go prepare the food first. I'll come down and cook after giving her the medicine." Kris said.

Kris walked up the small narrow stairs and ducking so he wouldn't hit his head. He crouched down and crawled to Lena. "You need a taller ceiling."

Lena laughed. "I need a shorter friend."

Kris rolled his eyes. "How are you feeling?" He put his cold hands against Lena's forehead. It was burning hot.

Lena flinched at the icy hands. "Your hands are cold." Lena whined. Kris chuckled. "Sorry. I'll make chicken soup for you. The medicine is here, I'll go get water." Kris took medicine out of his pocket. It was some unknown Korean brand. Lena scrunched up her nose. "I'm not use to Korean medicine."

Kris nodded. "I know, this is the closest to American medicine I could get."

Lena softened at his care. "Thanks, Kris."

"This has been bothering me for a while. It's Kris-oppa to you." He knocked Lena lightly on her forehead.

He grinned and went back downstairs. "SEHUN! You cut it all wrong!"

Sehun flinched. "You didn't tell me to cut it a specific way." He shrugged and put the knife down. "You cut it yourself." He huffed and went to sit down. He could hear Lena chuckle from upstairs.

"Eat your medicine." Sehun sat on the ground beside Lena. Since Lena's bed was low because of the ceiling, Sehun met at eye level to Lena.

"Oh, right." She struggled to get up. Sehun handed Lena the pill, she breathed in and swallowed it after gulping down a glass of water. "Ew, grape."

Sehun raised an eyebrow. "Don't like grape?"

"I'd rather have cherry flavour." Lena tried to get the last drops of water from her glass. Sehun took the glass. "There's something called a 'refill'." 

Lena frowned. Sehun made his way downstairs. Lena could smell the mouth watering chicken soup coming from downstairs. Feeling guilty, she stood up and tried to put the head pounding aside. She headed downstairs and found two men working in the kitchen.

Lena giggled. Kris and Sehun lifted their heads. Immediately Kris frowned upon her. "I told you to stay in bed. It's almost done." He ordered her back upstairs.

"I'll just sit here." She sat by the dining table and propped her head on her hands supported by her elbow. Sehun placed a glass of water down in front of her. There was vitamins beside it as well.

"Vitamins are good when you're sick." He said and went back to help Kris.

"What are the members doing?" Lena asked while she popped a gummy vitamin in .

"At home probably." Kris checked his watch. It was a little past 9pm. Sehun nodded, "Sleeping." He added.

Lena chuckled. "You guys didn't have to come, I have food in the fridge. I can make it myself." She felt guilty for taking their spare time. EXO hardly gets off early. They make use of that time to catch up on their sleep.

Sehun waved his hands. "Leader-nim wanted to come. Me too, so don't feet guilty."

Kris smiled at Lena. "When you're sick, someone should take care of you. Sehun could you find some bowls?"

"It's in the cupboard above you." Lena chimed. Sehun opened the cupboard. There were only 2 bowls. "Oh, crap." Lena bit her lip. Since it was only herself living here, she only had 2 bowls. She didn't think she would meet people either. There was limited supply of utensils.

"There's a shop a block from here, I'll grab some bowls and.." Sehun opened the cupboard at his hip where he figured the forks and spoons would be. Just as he thought, there was only 2 spoons and a fork. He sighed. "Forks, knives, and spoons."

Lena rubbed the back of her neck. "Heh, I didn't think anyone would be eating here." She admitted.

Kris held Sehun back. "I'll go get it. Look after Lena." He took his apron off and grabbed some money before heading out the door.

Sehun plopped down beside Lena. They exchanged glances. Lena broke into fits of giggled. Sehun looked at her weird, "Do I have something on my face?" He felt his face.

Lena shook her head. "When I first met you, you hated my guts. Now you're here taking care of me." She said.

Sehun blushed a deep red. The truth was that Sehun didn't want to get close to a girl, especially a girl like Lena. Lena was the first girl to make his heart go crazy. The first girl he wanted to see every second of the day. A girl that he wanted to be with for the rest of his life. He wanted to avoid that situation, because he was an idol.

Lena leaned back into the couch. "Funny." She smiled and closed her eyes. Sehun brushed the loose hairs behind Lena's ears. 

"Sehun-ah." Lena called out.

"Hm?"

"What do you think about Kris-oppa?" She asked.

Sehun was caught off guard. *Kris? What about Kris?* "Kris-hyung? What about him?"

Lena smiled. "He's a good guy."

Sehun nodded slowly. Lena let out a laugh and shook her head. "What am I talking about? He's an idol. I'd never have the chance."

Sehun froze. He couldn't believe it. The girl he liked, was falling for someone else, someone in the same group as him. It felt like his heart shattered into a million pieces.

Lena sneezed a couple of times. "The medicine isn't working."

Sehun pushed at the feelings aside and focused on Lena. "Want some water?"

Lena shook her head. "No. I'll just wait for Kris-oppa's soup."

The way Lena called Kris was like a needle in Sehun's heart. He couldn't understand how a girl he met a few months ago could have this deep of an impact on him.

"Right." He responded quickly. There was a long quiet pause. Lena looked over at Sehun and smiled. "Do you have anyone you like?" She looked at Sehun with curious eyes.

Sehun didn't meet eyes with Lena. Instead, he stood up right on cue when Kris came in. "Sehun, help me out."

Kris handed bags of glass bowls to Sehun. Lena lit up when she saw Kris. Sehun noticed and tightened his fist.

"You can drink the soup now." Kris grinned and waved Lena to come sit.

Sehun put the bag down and headed to the door. "I think I'm going to go home."

Lena furrowed her eyebrows. "Wait, why? Are you tired?" She asked, not wanting Sehun to go.

Sehun nodded but didn't make a sound. "Okay, thanks Sehunnie." Kris called from the kitceh while pouring Lena soup. Lena ran to Sehun, "Sorry for making you come here."

Sehun pursed his lips and turned around. "Bye."

The door closed behind him. Lena noticed his cold shoulders. *Did I do something?*

"What are you doing? Hurry and drink before it turns cold." Kris said. Lena paced back to the table.

Lena sat down. "Wow, it smells really good." She beamed and tasted it. Her jaws dropped and eyes widened. "DAEBAK!" Lena held up two thumbs. Kris closed his eyes and nodded obnoxiously. "Who do you think I am?" He chuckled and poured a bowl for himself.

"I feel better already." Lena said. Kris scoffed. "Just drink it and go to sleep."

"Yes sir!" Lena saluted.

---

Sehun arrived at the EXO dorm. Luhan greeted him. "Sehunnie! I thought you were at Lena's, where's Kris?"

Sehun glared at Luhan when Kris' name was mentioned. Luhan backed off a little but he was worried. "Did something happen?"

Sehun sighed and went to his room. With a loud bang, the door closed. Luhan and Lay, who was on the couch watching movies, exchanged worried glances. "He never gets mad." Lay muttered.

Chanyeol waved it off. "He's still going through puberty."

"I think you're talking about yourself." Baekhyun added. Chanyeol gasped dramatically. "How could you, hyung?"

"Exactly my point." Baekhyun rolled his eyes then turned to Luhan. He urged him to go talk to Sehun. 

"Right." Luhan said and knocked on Sehun's door.

--

OOH CRAP WHAT DID GUANNIE JUST DO? I just made it more interesting. LOL.....

I'm going to... SAN FRAN AGAIN! YAY! There is a down side though, I can't upload as much because I'll be out everyday. =( So I'll be uploading as much as I can now and try to write during my vacay. I hope you guys are really enjoying this story. It's moving fast! Did you guys figure out what Lena's lost dream is? I have hinted it somewhere in the past chapters.

You'll be like...

And I'll be likee.....