To South Korea

EXO's Biggest Fan (B.A.P's Stylist Sequel)

Lena searched her bag for her passport. It was 4PM at the YVR International Airport. Lena groaned and poured all the contents out of her bag. Finally she spotted her passport and airplane ticket safely tucked inside. She smiled and stuffed all her things back inside.

She sat back down and stared at the Korean Airlines airplane in front of her. *I can't believe I'm going to South Korea.* She grinned to herself and did little clap to herself. Lena knew nothing about South Korea, or anything in Asia beside China for that matter. She knew she wanted to travel and that's what she's doing.

"Please line up in front of this counter!" The flight attendants said. Lena quickly picked up her bag and lined up. She hated lines, she always tried to be the first or near the beginning of lines. Fortunately, she got there in time to be third.

"Passport and ticket please." The women smiled at Lena.

Lena stepped onto the plane and looked for her seat. "7D... 7D." Lena repeated to herself. "Ah! 7D!" The seats weren't small but they weren't big either *They're getting smaller and smaller every year.* Lena scrunched up her nose. She put her bags in the compartment above and sat comfortable with her pillow on her lap.

"At least I got a window seat." Lena chimed.

Next to Lena was a young man about her age. He was tall and had dark brown hair. Lena nodded once at him to be polite. He smiled back.

"Hi, I'm Daehyun." He said in Korean. Lena is Chinese and Canadian, but thankfully she learned Korean in school and understood every single word. Lena smiled back at him.

"I'm Lena. Nice to meet you." She shook his hand.

Daehyun tilted his head at her. "You're not Korean."

Lena shook her head. "I'm Chinese and Canadian actually, I learned Korean in school." Lena explained. Daehyun nodded and grinned. "So you don't know who I am, I'm guessing."

Lena looked at Daehyun closely. *Have we met before?* She shook her head, unsure.

Daehyun chuckled. "No. We haven't met. I'm Jung Daehyun from B.A.P."

"B-B.A.P? What's that?" Lena asked, confused. She didn't know about boy bands in America, she wouldn't know about boy bands in Korea.

"We're a idol group in Korea. I'm so glad you aren't a fan. I would be smothered if I was sitting next to a fan." Daehyun patted his chest and sighed in relief.

Lena backed away a little from Daehyun with a weird look on her face. Daehyun realized and laughed. "You think I'm crazy don't you?" Daehyun took out his phone from his pocket and showed Lena some pictures and proof.

Lena stared at the screen in awe. "You're really good at singing." She complimented Daehyun. He blushed. "Thanks."

"I'm surprised you don't have a girlfriend yet, you seem really charming." Lena grinned. Daehyun looked down at his phone.

"I do." Daehyun said with a cheeky grin. Lena looked at him, "Ooo, that sounds juicy."

Daehyun chuckled.

"O-Oppa!" Jinae covered . She didn't expected to see Daehyun there.

"Jinae-ah. I finally found you." He smiled. Jinae looked away. "How'd you find me?"

"Hyung told me you were here, you got a ticket from him didn't you?" Daehyun asked. Jinae still didn't look him in the eye. "Jinae, can't you just look at me once?"

Jinae flinched. She didn't want to see him. She finally had the courage to leave him, now he's back in front of her. "I need to go." She tried to walk but Daehyun held her back.

"No, you're not running away from me again." Daehyun said in a firm tone. Jinae looked up at him. She looked up at the man she loved, still loves.

"You're going to stay with me. Forever." Daehyun smiled and pulled Jinae into a hug. Jinae burst into tears.

"Oppa. I missed you." Jinae cried.

"I missed you too."

"AISH, HYUNG! Please don't retell your love story with noona to everyone you see!" A man in front of you complained. His hair was blonde. He looked like a kid but he looked like an adult at the same time.

"Junhong! You're just jealous you didn't get her." Daehyun huffed.

"Guys, it's the plane, please just be quiet." Another man chimed in. He was sitting beside Daehyun with a book on his face. He lifted the book up to reveal an annoyed face.

Daehyun crossed his arms. "You too, Youngjae. You're just jealous because Jinae didn't want you."

Youngjae rolled his eyes and went back to sleep. Daehyun rubbed the back of his neck and laughed. "Sorry, these are my band members. Or ex band members. Junhong and Youngjae." Daehyun introduced to Lena. Lena smiled and said hi to both of the members.

Lena was kept entertained throughtout the whole plane ride. The whole fourteen hours, Daehyun, Zelo, and Youngjae were fighting over little things. Lena was jealous of their close relationship/

--

"It was really nice meeting you!" Lena bowed, something she learned while in Korean class. Daehyun patted Lena's back. Call us anytime, you have my phone number!" He grinned and waved. Youngjae hugged Lena once and left along with Zelo by his side.

Lena sighed and looked outside the window. Lena has landed in Seoul, the capital of South Korea. She smiled and breathed in Korean air. She quickly went to find her luggage and catch the bus. Because Lena knew she would be living in Korea for quite a while, she rented a one room apartment for four month.

The bus dropped her off at a nearby street. She checked her phone for the name of the hotel.

*S.M... S.M..*

Lena wandered for a long time, she finally turned a corner and found a big tall building. "Wah. This is nice." She grinned and skipped to the front doors.

By the door, she saw a group of girls holding up signs. *What are they doing here, protest?* Lena shrugged and continued on inside the building.

 

--

Hi everyone! Long time no write! I have finally finished my provincials! YAAAAAAY! Aren't you proud of me? Yeah, I'm proud of myself too

I hope you enjoyed this "sequel" it's kind of the same concept. So I called it a sequel. Now for all you BAP STYLIST fans I'm sorry I couldn't continue the story. But there are snippets in here that kinda end that one. I couldn't think of an INTERESTING storyline that could go well with the story. So yeah, I hope you enjoy this one though! I can see a lot of you have subscribed already! I love you all and good night my guannies <3

Comment below and tell me how you like it!