Myungdong With Kai

EXO's Biggest Fan (B.A.P's Stylist Sequel)

Kai lead Lena into a Chinese restaurant.

"Is this really Chinese food?" Lena's eyes wandered around the restaurant. She hasn't had Chinese food in a while, she missed her mom's homemade meals.

Kai shook his head. "But this is going to be the closest Chinese food you're going to get." He shrugged. Lena sat across from Kai. Immediately, a waiter came with a pitcher of cold water and two glasses.

"Can we have two jajjangmyungs." Kai told the waiter.

"Ja- what?" Lena looked at Kai.

"Mixed noodles." Kai answered. Lena thought about Chinese food. "OH! Zha Jiang Mian!"

Kai stared at Lena. "Is that what it's called in China?" The food came really quick.

Lena was about to say yes but stared at the food. "Uhm, it's the same concept I guess. But it's not this." Lena scratched her head. Kai chuckled. "This is Korean style."

Lena nodded and mixed her noodles. It was a little difficult since the noodles were all stuck together.

"Here." Kai grabbed a pair of scissors and started to cut her noodles. "Mix it now."

Lena beamed. "Thanks."

--

Lena rubbed her stomach and laid her head on the table. "So full." She whined. Kai wiped his mouth and gulped down a glass of water.

"We'll go walk it off." He paid for the food. "Wait! I have money." Lena pouted.

Kai put of his hand and blocked Lena from taking out her wallet. "Just let me pay. I make more money than you." He said smugly.

Lena glared at Kai but laughed. "You could become a manager for us!" He continued on joking.

Lena rolled her eyes. "No thanks, I don't want to face you 24/7."

Kai pouted his lips. "Why, why why whywhy?" He started to get whiny.

Lena cracked a smile. She walked out the restaurant and looked around. "So where to?" Kai walked up beside her.

"Depends on where you want to go." He replied curtly.

Lena looked around. It seemed like all there were are shops. "I guess we just walk around."

Lena and Kai passed by many beauty shops. Kai thought Lena would stop in every one, but she didn't even glance in that direction. Lena was more interested in the food stands everywhere. Everytime she saw one, she would ask Kai about it. But she didn't get any since they already ate.

"Why don't you try it?" Kai suggested. Lena was staring at a dukbokki stand. Lena shook her head. "I'm really full." She pouted. Kai pinched her lips together. "There's something called take out."

Lena's face brightened. "There is, isn't there!"

Kai sighed and asked the lady to wrap up a bowl. Lena clapped her hands in excitment. "That looks so yummy." Lena said in Chinese unknowingly.

"Oh, Chinese person?" The lady smiled and pointed at Lena. Lena nodded. "Ah, yes."

The lady handed Lena something on a stick. "It's called odeng." The lady said.

Lena beamed. "Thank you!" Kai chuckled and paid.

"No, I'll pay. I'm eating it." Lena tried to get her wallet out again. "You know there's no use trying." Kai sighed and pushed her wallet back in her bag.

"Next time. Next time I will pay!" Lena grunted. Kai waved his hand. "I'm sure."

Lena took a bite of the fish. She faced Kai and almost teared up. "Why haven't I eaten this before?" She danced a happy dance and the lady laughed. "I'm glad you enjoy it. Here." She handed the bowl in a bag to Kai.

Lena bowed and walked off with Kai.

After a while of just wandering around, Lena was tired.

"Let's call it a day." Lena sat down on a nearby bench. Kai adjusted his mask and took off his sunglasses. "What time is it?" Lena asked.

Kai checked his watch. "8:30"

"Already?!" Lena's eyes bulged out. He nodded. "We've been walking around for a long time." He glanced over at Lena.

"Thanks Kai. I had fun today. You had practice today too." Lena bit her lip, feeling guilty. She really hadn't thought about it until now.

Kai smiled. "It's fine, we have practice everyday. I can skip one day." He slightly pulled down his mask. It was hard for him to breath.

"I thought you would be those arrogant narcissistic princes." Lena blurted out. Kai was shocked. "Did I come off that way to you?" He confirmed.

Lena laughed and nodded. "Just a bit?" She pinched her fingers together. "Not anymore though." She looked up at the sky.

--

Lena peeked her head in the room. The room was filled with sweat and boys. She scrunched up her nose and opened the door.

"Is there no AC?" She asked. Kai was right behind her. "We like to sweat it out, work out you know?" 

Xiumin immediately turned to Lena. "LENA!" He almost tackled her before Kai stopped Xiumin. His hand was on his forehead. "We have food." Kai announced.

"Hi Xiumin." Lena waved. Xiumin grinned but now his attention was on the food. "Hey Lena." Suho smiled. Seeing Lena in the practice rooms wasn't surprising for EXO anymore. It was almost normal.

Kris handed Lena a cup of coffee. "There's extra." He said and then walked away back to the group. Lena smiled. *He's always so quiet.* Lena sipped on the coffee.

Suddenly someone came through the doors. He was an old man in a suit. Lena never seen him before. EXO dropped whatever they were doing and bowed almost instantly, leaving on Lena standing awkwardly. Even the managers were bowing.

"My maknaes, how's practice?" The man grinned. His eyes landed on Lena. "And who's this lovely lady?" He asked the members in a stern tone.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Lena." Lena bowed.