Taxi Ride with Kai

EXO's Biggest Fan (B.A.P's Stylist Sequel)

Kai walked back and forth in front of Lena's apartment. He kept ringing the doorbell to her number but no one picked up. He groaned and sat on the bench beside the door. *Does she not remember?*

He checked his watch again. Lena finally answered the call. "Hello?" The buzzer rang.

"LENA. OPEN THE DOOR." Kai yelled.

"I'm sorry, who is this?" Lena asked, confused.

"KAI. THE KAI THAT SACRIFICED HIS PRACTICE TIME TO TAKE YOU AROUND DAMN SEOUL." Kai was frustrated. He looked around and put his mask back on.

"OH! Kai! I'm sorry, I forgot! Come in!" Lena buzzed Kai in, the door clicked, Kai finally opened the door and went up to her apartment.

Lena opened the door and scratched her head. "Good morning." She said, embarrassed.

Kai rolled his eyes. He noticed Lena wearing just pajama shorts and a tank, she looked flawless. Kai blushed and pushed the door open. "I'm coming in."

Lena smiled. "Of course, would you like anything to drink? Did you eat breakfast yet?" Lena grabbed a glass from the kitchen counter while Kai sat on the couch. He shook his head. "I was thinking to go eat out together."

Lena grinned. "Sure! Let me go change first." Kai nodded. He scanned her apartment. It was very neat and organized, like what he would imagine a girl's apartment to be.

Lena went upstairs and realized she couldn't just change there. It wasn't a room. She sighed and grabbed her clothes to go downstairs to the washroom.

Kai turned to her.

"Washroom." Lena smiled awkwardly.

--

"Okay, so where to?" Lena beamed. They were waiting by the streets trying to catch a taxi. Kai made sure his sunglasses and mask was on.

"I can't believe I volunteered to do this." Kai muttered to himself. Lena looked at Kai. "Do you have to wear all that?" She pointed to his face.

Kai nodded. "I can't bee seen."

Lena tried to hide her laughter.

"What?!"

Lena burst out in laughter. "You've got prince disease."

Kai rolled his eyes. "I do not! You'll be dead by now if I got recognized." 

Lena nodded and waved her hand. "Okay, okay."

It seemed like forever until they caught a cab. Kai was silent through the whole ride. Lena shuffled her feet and looked out the window. *Am I boring?* She blew a raspberry.

Kai took a glance at Lena. He couldn't believe that he was interacting with another girl that's not an idol. The company discouraged any communications with other girls, especially fans unless instructed to. Which wasn't a bad rule in Kai's eyes, he wasn't so fond of girls anyway despite his flirtatious ways. EXO hasn't gotten close to a girl in a long time. It was a nice refreshing change. Lena didn't seem like a crazy fangirl in Kai's eyes. In fact, he was sure of it. Even if there was a chance that Lena was faking everything to get close to EXO, it was impossible. Lena was too naive and innocent.

Kai cracked a smile. "Hey Lena."

"Hm?" She answered with her eyes still focused outside.

"You've got EXO right under your shoes, you know that? Including me." He whispered the last part. Lena tilted her head and turned to Kai.

"What does that mean?" She asked.

Kai chuckled and shook his head. "Nothing, it doesn't mean anything."

"What do you guys think about Lena?" Chen asked while munching on his favourite snack. Baekhyun's ears perked up.

"She's pretty." Xiumin admitted. "No duh, I think we got that figured out." Tao stated. Xiumin frowned at the younger boy. "I was just saying what I thought!" He huffed and crossed his arms.

Tao grinned. He loved getting his hyungs irritated. "I think she's different." Suho said.

Kai turned to the leader. "What do you mean?"

"Don't you think so too? She's not like the other girls we've seen. At least not for me." Suho shrugged. Baekhyun nodded in agreement.

"She's not a crazy fan, that's a plus." Chanyeol chimed in. Sehun groaned and left the room. He didn't want to hear anymore about Lena.

"What's the deal with him?" Lay grabbed the chips out of Chen's hand, Chen pouted.

"Remember guys, we can't get caught up with girls." Kris said in a fatherly tone.

"DUIZHANG. Don't give me that tone! You're the one that's most caught up." Chanyeol teased. D.O chuckled but agreed. "You talk to her the most."

Kris stared at the boys in shock. "But that wasn't my intention."

"It came off like that." Kai teased.

"Lena's just unique." Luhan smiled.

The boys slowly nodded in agreement.

"Kai? Hello, Lena to Kai!" Lena waved her hands in front of Kai. Kai snapped out of his thoughts. "Huh?'

"Oh, we're here. I paid the taxi driver already." She grinned and stepped off the car. Around her were what it seemed like thousands of people. The taxi driver could hardly get in.

"Whoa.." She stared in awe.

"I told you." Kai smirked. "It's busy."

Lena was a bit worried. She liked going out, but she wasn't really fond of crowded places. Back in Vancouver even downtown wasn't as crowded on a Sunday afternoon. It was very spacious to walk on the streets. But in South Korea, Myungdong was like the whole nation gathered here.  

Lena looked at Kai with a worried look.

Kai took Lena's hand and led her through the streets.

 

--

Each chapter I write, I keep losing subscribers. It's very discouraging. But to those who stay, thank you. I'll try my best and write more frequently.